/GoT/ General

Sand Sneks are the "last stand" of implicit Dornish identity Edition
Now with posts of Maisie getting GLUMPF Eternally BTFO

Off Season thread #2

Previous Bread →

Previously:
>FIRST FOR HATING MAISIE
>Is she one of the sneks already EURONED or she's the rotten one in the Red Keep's dungeons?
>MAISIE IS FUCKING GAY
>GAS MAISIEFAGS
>tfw these threads are going to turn into nothing but shit talking maisiefags until the shows back FUCK MAISIE AND HER FAGS
>[Rhythmic Warhammer Sounds]
>SHIT ABSOLUTE FOOKIN SHITE
>EXCEPT YOU CAN'T COS YOU USED IT ALL TO BLOW UP THE SEPT YOU DUMB CUNT
>it is confirmed that the snekfag is a Sicilian rapefugee and all maisiefags are east european. Which explains the attraction to thick eyebrows and FAS.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Converse/status/903258094737670144
twitter.com/Valeriatwitting/status/895679110105772032
strawpoll.me/4652911
thegossiplife.com/2017/09/01/blind-item-revealed-game-of-thrones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Escobar.

In twenty to thirty years time everyone will look back at this as a goofy, stereotypical fantasy movie of old, like they do with Canon the Barbarian and Sinbad.

Those movies were actually good though

MUAAAARGHHH THE BURGERS

Apologize

No.

Nah, maybe if the ending doesn't shit the bed (fat chance) and once the terrible spinoffs start airing. The decision to cut Sansa talking to Bran before the trial was retarded.

Not really, this is the Xena of this generation.

You mean that 4 minute kangaroo court where littlefinger was murdered in cold blood?

Anyone have a link to the fanfics? I want to see if they are better than D&D's swill

Yeah. It was pretty much an isis beheading. By a smug hobgoblin psychopath. Are the viewers really supposed to think they are still the good guys? Not that Sansa or Arya ever had a grain of goodness to their characters but they didn't use to behave like typical villains.

How does one become so rotund?

Meatcuckery, that flesh gets stuck in your intestines and builds up, making you a disgusting wanker. While vegans have insides that are as clean as a whistle.

Since anyone at winterfell can be executed without trial now for thought crimes the lords would be retarded not to kill the starks in their sleep. Jon getting a pass of course since he's not a stark.

Drumpfsberg, the Vegan king anfd Maisiefag number one is blessing this thread again

If Jon weren't written by D&D he would probably be disappointed with his sisters even if he disliked Littlefinger. They probably won't even have him address it in the show.

You know everyone on other websites love that scene, right? Since Sansa was "horrifically raped" by Littlefinger. Look, you have to understand your average quasi-liberal normalfag is a monster deep down who wants to destroy their enemies with horrific violence, but their steady diet of fluoride, female-focused media, hormone-laced meat and xenoestrogens means they either can't actually bring those thoughts to the surface, or are too weak to act on them.

Women in particular are horrifically violent and don't understand consequences. I know this from personal experience.

Women cannot even understand morality and they lack empathy, this is known.

Littlefinger is never coming back, is he?

Melisandre said she needed to die in westeros. She will go north, and resurrect littlefinger. The starks will kill her for it, but he will escape.

No, but Vicious Robin will and after 2-3 full years of combat training he'll seek vengeance for Uncle Petyr's death and slay Arya in single combat.

Arya wears his face to kill Cersei

If you could impregnate Arya or Dany, who would you choose and why?

Dany. There's a good chance the baby ends up a dud.

Ha. Even without her wolverine like plot armor she would never face single combat, just hide and scheme in the shadows (like, oh say LITTLEFINGER) and poison him or something. I'd settle for sweet robin having salsa beheaded.

Dany, because she's not a hobgoblin psychopath.

Can't even make her look attractive in a fantasy drawing.

Jews, user. Fucking jews.

He was executed in front of dozens of people. Word would get to Cersei way before that criminally psychopathic gargoyle could.

Resurrected as LittleFinger the Wight, the Hand of the Night King.

first for best weebshit

People still look at The Sopranos and think it's good. Doubt it will be the same for GOT.

I don't believe the show ever had any illusions or gave any idea that the Starks were the good guys. They're the most "stalwart and honest" house, but that's all that they got going for them in the "morally good" category. Except for Sansa, who was primarily trained and raised to do politics around Lannisters, which explains her cuntiness.

Oh, my sweet summer child.

but sopranos was good you contrarian faggot

Wait. What?!

sansa was a cunt even before getting to king's landing

he raped her through ramsey, i guess???

Neh, if she wears a face that could be Qyburn's
Also

Daenerys. She's not an ugly munter

/thread

elbows too pointy, 0/10

Lay off the baneposting, guys, it's rotting your brains.

I still have no idea what that means

You mean Cohen by the way?

Also what he said

Arya, because she is still a virgin and haven't fucked 3 guys already

What do you guys think?

I think you've got very nice trips

I'd watch this by the way, but where's Maisie?

pure, pure autism

Off season has come its about time for all non maisiefags to abandon this thread

I'll watch it, if it's legit. Also, Why did they do a future spinoff instead of a prequel with Aegon and Aemon

You got another 2 weeks friend.

I know that. More than half of the posts in a GoT thread are maisiefaggots spilling their spaghetti

its just one turbo-virgin no-life nerds sperging out because thats the only time he gets any kind of attention in his sad, pathetic failed life

Implying Westeros wouldn't be full of dirty Dothraki and rapefugees from the Southern Isles by then.

I don't understand why he's allowed to quintuple post.

Maisie allows it, so it's law

take the game of shit to reddit or cuckchan

Oh no, someone is talking about a tv-show on a board called Holla Forums!

Only a half hour of Roose?

sage for munter

Little Finger was one of the better written characters but let's not pretend he stood a chance when facing a kid who can literally see anything in the past.

His death wasn't satisfying but let's not pretend this fictional characters death was a kangaroo court where he got executed like an Isis member.

God some of you are absolutely pathetic.

Your grammar is pathetic.

Yeah, we need not pretend because that's what it was.

He was shit.
Better then the rest, but shit that doesn't smell tastes in the end still like shit.

Shit show tbh lad, smh.

I don't get people's (meaning Preston's) argument that no one would believe Bran. Everybody hates Littlefinger and talking to Bran he quite clearly can prove he knows shit.

Why would Robin want to avenge the guy who murdered his mom? Why would Royce protect the guy who almost had him killed?

And yes, the scene was bad fanfic - Baelish kneeling and weeping was stupid. Had he had a badass moment of total honesty the scene might have been fantastic, but Maisie is shorter than him so they needed him to kneel so she wouldn't have to hop to slit his throat and undercut the vagina worship with some inconvenient reality. But lately people are starting to point out 'flaws' in shit that makes sense.

Littlefinger should have gotten executed last fucking season. He didn't even do anything except twirl his mustache all season long.

There was that badly executed plan to make sansa and arya turn on eachother but really, the writers are complete fucking hacks. I wouldnt let them anywhere near a show aimed at toddlers even

Do you have more like that? I'll post the only one I have.

Nobody actually thought his plan was going to work for even a second, right? Not even showfags can be that dumb.

Middle one is wrong. Renly wasn't known as a warrior or tourney knight, Loras was.

Thanks

The author of the farseers books is friends with george I enjoyed her books a lot more than georges, about to read the final one

Top D&D dropped story/plot lines that were justifiably left off the television show

Friendly reminder that Robert did nothing wrong.

Was Rhaegar autistic?

Everyone in game of thrones is by extension, because we all know george is.

What about penny. I bet grum meant her to be a companion to tyrion and probably highly important to the story.

Nah, but that pig will sit on the iron throne by the end.

Why does she have to do shit like this?

twitter.com/Converse/status/903258094737670144

You're so predictable, user

One of the best times of my life

Bump for you

top right is peak maisie
the peak isnt very high tho

This was her peak time for me

ew

user doesn't like thick women?

This looks like a psa for radiation poisoning.

You mean there is a chance to turn into Maisie? Wonderful!

I want some bad pussy.

Who doesn't?

Bran confirmed NightKing

IT'S SHOOPED YA FOOKING CUNT

This.
When you realise this, life becomes more clear.

This.
Baelish should have freaked out with a full reveal of his character.
Pulled out a couple of poisoned kryss daggers, started slashing guards left and right, their faces turning black - while he pirouettes out of the room. Arya running after him - to chase him through the castle to the crypt, where he is killed after a short fight.

Never said it was bad you quick to judge retard.

He dies before Ned's statue, and with his dying breath he spits blood on it, his eyes full of pure hatred.

Baelish was, at his heart, a bitter man who wanted to watch the world burn.

What you're saying is, Baelish wanted to start the fire?

he didn't start the fire. it was always burning since the world's been turning.

At least he wasn't a fag.

not fat enough

more recent Maisie pic

here's what she'll look like in five years

She got with that hairy vagrant from harry potter?
I don't know who has the worse deal there.

Of course. Theatricality and deception were powerful tools against the uninitiated. But he fought like a younger man, with nothing held back. Admirable, but mistaken.

I wondered what would break first; his body, or his mind.

Isn't that the Jew who used to spank men's asses and make them be slaves to him and his son?

No, isnt that guy dead?

You mean his wife's son or perhaps boyfriend's son.

I'm not sure I understand >Will Jorah follow Kelly C down the rabbithole into incest in season 8 .

Is Lyanna the only Mormont left? So Jorah will marry Lyanna to continue House Mormont?

Are you threatening me, Lords of the North?

I thought he was, but that looks like him.

The Sansa will decide your fate.

I. AM. THE SANSA.

NOT. YET.

*unsheathes double valyrian daggers and spins*

EUUUUARRGHHHHHHH

That's in fact your problem. You don't bring something new. Just "muh maisie"

I don't like deformed women

You are wrong. I bring "muh fresh Maisie"

>implying used and BLACKED roastie maisie is "fresh "

You just know.

High heels still shorter than those manlets……
Is she a midget?

5' 2"

This

Baelish started the fire.

Those morons even fucked up the big reveal, Littlefinger is not just responsible for sending Ned to the South… He's responsible for the FIRST WAR too. The one """Robert""" won. He's the one that tricked Ned big brother (that was engaged Cat) telling him that Lyanna was kidnapped by the Targaryen Prince, knowing that being a Stark (IE an idiot) he would ride to king's landing and demand reparation… and that the mad king would kill him and probably all the starks (or they would revolt) either way it would cancel the wedding…
Now after that Tywin Lannister, probably knowing that the prince had taken Lyanna Stark as a second wife (and having the Targaryens scorn him a second time since he was the Hand and was pushing Cersei onto the Prince) is the one that ensured the rebellion would win by having Robert engaged to Cersei and put his grandchildren on the Iron Throne. By funding the rebellion while pretending to be neutral, having Jaime kill the king, having the Mountain kill the prince first wife and her children.

In the books there are three players of the game of thrones, Tywin (supporting House Lannister), Varys (supporting House Targaryen) and Littlefinger (supporting himself).

EVERYONE ELSE is dancing to their tune.

oh, for a second there I thought GRRM did something mildly clever…

Why are his upper arms bare? Why does his armor stop at his elbow? Wouldn't it be really easy for someone to nick his bicep with a Dragonglass or Valyrian weapon and shatter him? The other White Walkers all wear full body plate, is he trying to show off?

Better question: why has he wrapped what seems like a plastic crab trap around himself?

The pig gets killed after Tyrion and Penny flee the slavers

needs ventilation so he doesn't overheat

The cheese grater is to stop guys from rubbing their dicks on him.

I can't believe people actually give money to HBO to watch this bread and circus still.

It's a primal thing.

Has she got her tits out again yet?

Wouldn't it be a bit too poetic for Jaime to save King's Landing from being destroyed by wildfire twice, the first time by killing the Mad King, and the second time by killing the Mad Queen, Cersei?

The three players in the books are Varys, Littlefinger, and Doran Martell. The players can't do anything themselves; they need to manipulate 'pieces' to do things.

Tywin is a piece. He is the most powerful piece, a formidable piece, but he is played successfully by all the players and eliminated by them: Littlefinger manipulated him into giving him Harrenhall and sanctioning his marriage to Lysa. Doran was having him poisoned. Varys arranged to have Tyrion encounter Tywin on the shitter (where there 'happened' to be a crossbow).

Tywin was skilled an powerful but he was played.

Who?

He was a doctor who used to eat lunches with a simple tailor on the promenade.

So tell us user, how did Littlefinger find out about Lyanna and Rhaegar when he was in a coma?

BREAKING:

Dolphins are fucked, now rhinos are the ones who need saving
twitter.com/Valeriatwitting/status/895679110105772032

was Littlefinger in q coma?

Well, she had sex with 4 guys and at least 1 girl so far, that isn't whorish for a 20 year old European girl
0 evidence.

10/10

Nothing to do with GoT, fuck off.

Still dreaming of this titty

Also
strawpoll.me/4652911
50% said you should An Hero

alrightythen.png

There's not even 40 people in these threads. There never were. I say it's rigged. Also you niggers only leading by 3 votes

DROPPED

Every girl is a lesbyte

even your mom?

I have no idea, but honestly, I don't want to know. The word "girl" usually never sring up in association with "mother" in my mind

Are you retarded? Yes, after his fight with Brandon he was so wrecked that he was in a coma for several weeks slipping in and out of consciousness.

No, you are the retarded. I wasn't even trolling idiot. I just know a little about Littlefinger during Robert's rebellion

Your delusional obsession is disgusting

thegossiplife.com/2017/09/01/blind-item-revealed-game-of-thrones/

fuck

Unrelated to your question but he's Bran from the future looped into the past and GoT just became a mid-90s JRPG.

Intestines perfect for a good ass fucking.

That's there for a while now, and I've made it and it feels really nice to see it. There is also another one with a flashing Arya

sage for munter

Whaaaaattt? Were did you see that, in the show? He got Lysa as a consolation prize the same night of the fight and was sent on his way the next day or so.
Then Brandon left Riverrun for Winterfell for his bachelor party and got the message on the way north (so by the time Littlefinger was either back at the fingers or at king landing)…
As to how he could have know… because he's not a moron and figured out what really happened at the tourney at Harrenhal between Lyanna and Rhaegar?
Sure he could be not him… but it's a pattern of behavior that belong to him.