PURE COINCIDENCE EDITION

thread #1 - archive.is/hcm3t
thread #2 - archive.is/Htimj
thread #3 - archive.is/Ji6rv
thread #4 - archive.fo/DF3UW

Dailymail for those who missed it - archive.is/YvOJV
Youtube mirror - youtube.com/watch?v=Zt_5z7C_fNc
short - youtube.com/watch?v=Fz_ket4_44o

The dindus just got charged with hate crimes, although supposedly it's just because the victim was disabled, not because he was white.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FacMagnaAmerica/status/817091509887631361
vid.me/tBEG
abc7chicago.com/live/23381/
archive.is/zFjA2
archive.fo/VRVTX
archive.is/vNmSN
twitter.com/PhillyD/status/816814051485368320
change.org/p/cnn-remove-race-baiting-don-lemon-from-cnn-immediately?recruiter=602156372&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
archive.is/1o2pa
8ch.net/pol/res/8688106.html#8690057
abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-talks-race-relations-calls-alleged-hate/story?id=44583801
twitter.com/SpecSnowflk/status/817202522788134916
tweetsave.com/phillyd/status/817109244474376192
youtube.com/watch?v=9bzP_mLS254
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_DeFranco
twitter.com/YahooFinance/status/817226708965322752
archive.is/YTBC0
twitter.com/YahooFinance/status/817219396997419008
youtube.com/watch?v=oCLvVLjNSsE
archive.is/sSRZq
archive.is/XwZal
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149998173
youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U&t=3sanyone
liveleak.com/view?i=af5_1354266332
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sara_Ganim
mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Sara ganim laughing
web-capture.net/
gofundme.com/lets-show-the-chicago-victim-love
youtube.com/watch?v=O3z4NMWdTcg&t=72s
youtube.com/watch?v=iE0BJcJWeyU
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-facebook-live-attack-charges-met-20170106-story.html#nt=oft13a-1gp1
jewbook.com/profile.php?id=100010157447383
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wew

We need to kill all the niggers.jahans

alt-right= kikes… Look how they push that label.

MUGSHOTS OF THE DINDUS

twitter.com/FacMagnaAmerica/status/817091509887631361

Hi Sinead

What are you doing?

LOL THE FOURTH ONES EYES

That third dude wont be se tough in prison. He's gonna be bending a lot.

vid.me/tBEG
PBG nigger denounces attack while having a blunt

That second pic, wtf is that?

So who did Jews steal Latkes from? Germany? Poland?

sheeeeeit

gifs for twatter

honestly not sure how i feel about the hate crime. on the one hand it's good for whites to see justice, but on the other if they weren't charged it would have shown normies the blatant anti-white bias both in the media and in the justice system. this would have been great for the white solidarity movement. will have to see whether it's a hate crime because he's retarded or because he's white

Also, Tucker just got Megyn Kelly's timeslot

in kek's name!
race war now!

who got the get

For educational purposes only :^)

Filming vertical is still the most degenerate thing in this video.

Is it a coincidence that they look like klingons??

I heard that they are being charged with a hate crime

its the black plague all over again.

(check'd)
They fucking better, if the roles were reversed we all know how it would end up.

DUBS = CHECKED

LMAO

PRESS CONFERENCE NOW
PRESS CONFERENCE NOW
PRESS CONFERENCE NOW
PRESS CONFERENCE NOW
PRESS CONFERENCE NOW

Confirmed, but it's obvious that such wasn't their intentions to begin with. They're just trying to prevent a shit storm. They would have stuck with "muh darned youth" if it were convenient. I was outraged that they didn't want to classify it as a hate crime, but I didn't really want them to. Injustice breeds justification, it would have been something to remember, but now it might just get swept under the rug while the niggers spout bullshit such as "Whitey got justice, but we didn't!"

At the very least I hope they classify it as a hate crime against his mental condition like CNN started doing. We need escalation. The world is in too deep with lemming think. The only way the white race is going to wake up is if they rise from the ashes of destruction.

>was with them voluntarily, then a fight broke out

Uh-huh, go on.

Welp, that was uneventful. Already over.

Did they address the hate crime charge at all? I only saw the last minute.

Drudged

http:// abc 7chicago.com/news/4-charged-with-hate-crimes-in-torture-of-teen-in-facebook-live-video/1687517/

Oh boy.

Remember,
Anything they say is bullshit until we get a testimony from the victim.

it's legit
archive.is/zFjA2

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

beat me to it
archive.fo/VRVTX

Yeah, that was disappointingly short.

Forgetful user here, oes "hate crime" mean "racism" or "bullying"?

basically, a crime motivated by race, sex or some other form of prejiduce

I can just see trying to explain to some H1b Pajeet at Faceberg that you're watching a pack of wild niggers torture someone on a livestream.

Bitch please

This wiggers virtue signaling won't stop Ja'Trayvious from doing to same to him.

Looks like this story has legs. Quite a bit of coverage today.

Time for these fucks to pay

That thing is ethnically white? No way.

see
it's just a nigger with a black-and-white picture; possibly 1/6th (((white))

unfortunately, yes he is.

Best of luck to them getting people to not do that. Hundreds of thousands of people already saw the #BLMkidnapping tag.

I pray this is the beginning of the end for them.

recording on fox 10 benis.

Yeah, I thought he's actually a high yeller and not just larping as a nigger.

Ah great. thx

Hey i ain't gonna spoonfeed you, look it up if your that interested in this LARing wigger.

Nope. Google "Shaun King 9th Grade." He says he "became black."

Probably became some 20 year old 9th grade nigger's fuckboi too.

kek. How does one just become black one day?

Capt. Shemale and Chief Coconut are on the case.

Sounds like the hate crime charge was based on anti-White racism, that's actually a really good thing for us. Helps legitimize White genocide.

kek, the misspelled tag is trending now… this is yuuuuuuuge

THIS IS THE COP THAT RESCUED HIM

AYO DAS A FUGGIN WHITEY ALWAYS KEEPIN DA BLACK MAN DOWN
*Chimpout commences*

Why did they censor the reporters questions?

Bad microphone I think.

You can hear when the reports start to speak and then immediately cut it off

So he's transnigger?

" ==Hate crime== and aggravated battery charges were filed against four ==African American== suspects who police say bound, gagged and tortured a mentally challenged ==white male== while shouting ==racial== and ==anti-Donald Trump== *slurs*, Fox News confirmed.

"confirmed"

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Why am I not surprised.

lets Say We Acquire This small amount of justice? :^)

Alternate recording might have been same feed though.

kek, the niggers were making so much noise pounding on the tard the downstairs neighbors threaten to call the cops. So they go downstairs, kick the neighbors door in and start brawling with them. Cops show up, tard flees in the chaos.

What an asset to society niggers are, amirite?

On the bright side I beat a court case in-where I beat up a nigger today.

Congratulations!

IMPALEMENT 2017

Congrats user!

I remember you from another thread, great job!

Is this the straya user who beat up a poo in the loo fucking his 14 yo sister?

Congrats user! Got a storytime for us?

They look so uncomfortable, they would have let this slide if it hadn't a blown up they way it did. Sounds like they had the suspects in custody from the beginning as well.

It's the other way around.
It is asumed that all americans are white unless proof is provided that they are a minority.

According to kosher Wikipedia, if you identify with a race then you belong to that race.
I wonder why that didn't work with Rachel Dolezal.

who is this rambling autist? I'm glad for their correct judgement, but they have a problem getting to the point and leaving it there.

(checked)
I don't want it to be classified as a hate crime. I just want the truth shoved in normalfaggots' faces until they wake the fuck up.

If those are his relatives, look closely at the hair on the one on the right…. looks jew to me.

Not much to tell unfortunately, nigger was nogging and I told him to stop and he tried to assault me. I beat him up shortly afterwards, drawing blood.

The neighbors were enriched by vibrant diversity.

Isnt that the white dude pretending to be a nigger?

"I self identify as a Rothschild, I demand my inheritance."

I think this occurred in an especially niggerized part of niggertown on the West side of Chicago so it's probably safe to conclude the neighbors were niggers as well.

I thought it was on the southside? South-side, West-side, it's all nigger in Chicago now.

This is him.

Could be dago as well or east european I have seen that hair a bunch with no jew.

A man to my heart. Well done user.

I may have mis-spoken. Could've been.

I bet that felt gooooooooood. Fresh chocolate poundcake.

It was worth the court hassle, definitely

Sounds like this tripfag from half/agdg/

[nydailynews]KING: Stop using the attack on a mentally challenged white man in Chicago to promote a racist agenda against Black Lives Matter

archive.is/vNmSN

I kinda wish I could go to their prison just so I could kill half of them.

That's very powerful imagery.

Can we identify this kid?

nice. i'm havin that.

Traitors get the worst punishments.

>archive.is/vNmSN
In Chicago, at least four young black men and women did something truly awful. On a damn Facebook Live video made public Wednesday, they allegedly kidnapped a mentally challenged white man, beat him, humiliated him, cut his hair, and yelled “f–k Donald Trump” and “f–k white people” while filming it for the world to see.

They cut his hair? By removing a piece of his scalp, cutting deep enough to show his skull.

Trump is going to have to address this. These niggers specifically called him out and used him as justification for torture.

I don't know if Trump has some cucks advising him to ignore this incident or what, but he needs to say something about it.

It's amazing. As unlikely and difficult as it is to get a nigger charged with a hate crime, statistically they're still twice as likely to be convicted of a hate crime. The real number of hate crimes is probably like 20 times higher.

I don't watch the news at all, and I don't view any news websites. Is this story even big, or is it being swept under the rug?

It's pretty big. Everyone I know has seen it or heard about it.

you should at least hit up drudge a couple times a day

Holla Forums is my only news source

THE NORMALFAGS KNOW
I REPEAT
THE NORMALFAGS KNOW
KEEP SPREADING IT FURTHER

Who is he? Is this big?

kek seems to confirm. the normies are waking up

He's pretty big.

(checked)
Think he'll put a golden chalice in Trump Tower for people to drink from?

I think he's a famous fag but I'm not sure.

Literal YouTube OG.

more
twitter.com/PhillyD/status/816814051485368320

I watched his stuff years ago. Is he Holla Forums verified?

wew

probably not. He's not redpilled particularly or anything.

Look at the top comments:

White people are not oppressed you see. This is not racism.

she got BTFO next tweet by some other person. Got more upvotes too.

Yeah, he's big. Bigger than most mainstream media, actually, given his social media reach. The guy has millions of followers, and they're probably mostly active on social media, whereas mainstream media viewers are mostly old fucks. I've watched a few of his videos in recent months. He doesn't seem like a Leftie at all. Maybe a true centrist. But he treats things evenly across the board, so if someone's shitting on white people, he'll say it, just as he would for any other group. Unlike a Leftist "white" who'd just make excuses or sweep it under the rug. Not surprised he'd say something, honestly. Glad he did. Huge reach. It's great for us.

Why is this political shit on Gizmodo?

SJW are a fucking cancer.

Those aren't the "top comments."

(never forget to check those dubs)
Leftists use every source of media they can get their grubby little hands on to push their fucked-up ideas. The idea is that if the narrative is everywhere, then people will just accept it. It works with shit like vidya and movies, but they aren't getting away with protecting torture.

Looks like someone lost control of their posting bot.

Remember, they control the tech world and the media.
Did gamergate teach you nothing?

(checked)
Where the hell do you think you are?
kill them all, damnit!

BULLETIN.BULLETIN.BULLETIN.BULLETIN.BULLETIN.
BULLETIN.BULLETIN.BULLETIN.BULLETIN.BULLETIN.
//

WE NEED EVERY SHIT POSTER IN THE STATES, IN EUROPE IN AUS - EVERYWHERE.
WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS TO EVERY WAFFLE HOUSE, OUTHOUSE, DOG HOUSE SHIT HOUSE AND THIS OLE HOUSE.

WE REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING GROUPS ACTIVE TONIGHT. ALL HANDS.

WE HAVE 3 HOURS TO IMPACT NORM. THIS IS THE WINDOW PEOPLE

SOCK PUPPET GUARD
SMURF ASSAULT DIVISION
GAY NIGGER ASSOC
GAY NIGGER ASSOC OF OUTERSPACE
JR. DEATH SQUAD
STORMFAGS
DS-STORMS
THE 3 STORMS FROM THAT 80'S MOVIE
SHITFUCK LEGION
NIGGERMANIA
ANCAP CENTRAL
THE GOY/KIKE ALLIANCE

THESE GROUPS ARE TO REPORT TO THEIR SHIPS IMMEDIATELY.

WE MUST SHIP TOAST THIS INTO AN OBLIVION GATE EVENT

WE ARE STORMCLOAKS AND NOT IMPERIALS
EVERY ELF WILL BE HUNG

You aren't even a good shill.

I'M NOT A SHILL I'M A REEL NAZI YOU FAGGOT.

Good call on hanging the elves tho

Remember, leftism is not a mental illness.

We are the narrative makers now.
Everything they are doing is in reaction to us.
The (((MSM))) being on the back foot is probably the best thing to come out of 2016.

That's why you speak in all caps and spout vague nonscense with plenty of politically incorrect buzzwords and phrases that that the mainstream media will latch onto.
You're not much better than the faggots in the youtube comments section who put … everywhere and make vague references to satan

REMOVE

Prisons are gender split.

2017 will be beautiful, I hope a video of them having their head shaved with a knife in prison goes viral who am I kidding they will be heroes to niggers and spics in there

Why do they have to ruin potatoes by association, lots of cultures eat them, also muh native peruvian cultural appropriation

Wow, its 2017 why are they still split?

That's a good question, user. Women can handle the same prison treatment as men! I demand equal prisons!

Segregation is the cool thing now. Don't you know?

Black people cannot experience racism. Racism is a system of institutional power + prejudice. While blacks may lack so-called "institutional power", they cannot experience prejudice. Prejudice is to prejudge a person or group without facts. But, the uniform crime statistics back up that black people are more prone to crime. Hence it is not prejudice to presume that the majority of blacks are criminal in nature. Therefore blacks cannot experience racism, because they cannot experience one part of the formula.

In case it hasn't already been posted.
Petition to kick Don Lemon off of CNN for defending these savages.
change.org/p/cnn-remove-race-baiting-don-lemon-from-cnn-immediately?recruiter=602156372&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
This probably won't get him kicked off, but if we can spread this to enough of the people who are already pissed about this then it would be interesting to see what they would say. Sign and spread this to anyone that is angry over this event and the media's "they're just kids" narrative.

one of us?

Ha, I was right. Now they're shitting on Faceberg because their Pajeet contractors didn't shut it down while the niggers went wild for 30 minutes.

archive.is/1o2pa

Chicago white flight when? That place needs to end up worse than Detroit. Can't expect much from the most corrupt city in the whole damn country.

I'd be really fucking pissed if the white kid was a Holla Forumsack autist who didn't know any better.

I know leftists who would short circuit if I emailed that to them. Thank you.

Detroit has already been nuked and we are in the rebuilding stages. Chiraq hasn't even hit rock bottom yet. They are already much worse than Detroit.

if he was a Holla Forumslack he wouldn't be hanging out with niggers

we need to signal amplify this in contrast to this thread
8ch.net/pol/res/8688106.html#8690057

Those dubs don't lie. This is why you don't hang out with niggers.

Pajeets have a strong and vibrant rape culture, how would they know?

Kek wills it

Seriously we need to twitter this Morganelli faggot

LOOK AT ME I SO TOUGH I BE FIGHTIN POLEESE N SHEEEIIIT

C'mon nigger:

Don't worry, them getting charged will probably fire off the ole chimp-signal to BLM, because rayciss! I feel there will be plenty of fodder to come as we near Trump's inauguration.

I can't even begin to translate that from nignog

I'd say his redpilling started when he became a father.

Probably to busy looking to shut down "fake news". Why didn't the people watching the stream call 911? They knew who these people are, and good have been good citizens.

Doesn't Illinois have statutes dealing with depraved indifference to human life?

Residents at the torture house according to spokeo (dot) com

Jesus christ

Have another for your collection.

he just made a video about it

HAHAHA

I agree, so, all right leaning orgs are not responsible for any hate crime either, so please start editing out all the BS spewed till now in your tweets, tumblr and fb. see you in a couple years.

BTW if the 'kids' had been indeed linked to BLM:

More like Obama needs to say something about it. They are his sons and daughters after all.

(checked)
It will be on all the network news tonight possibly the lead in story. Mine starts in 20 mins.

Drop dead Talcum X

Holla Forums is where I read to see if the networks will cover a story.
it is also a lot of interactive fun to boot

Isn't the guy who talks to the Big Giant Head from 3rd Rock?

Welcome to Hatechan, friend! Take your time to look around and get acclimated.

Holla Forums is accumulation of multiple news sources w/ sensible people's dialogue accompanying it tho

It used to be more less traditional that the President would generally keep silent on specific cases involving common, state level criminality as it lowered the dignity of the office and could prejudice the case. It was expected that the local authorities would administer justice appropriately. I would like to see a return to that.

But after eight years of King Nigger agitating and inciting niggers by involving the feds every time some spear chucker was killed by the cops it has become normalized. I think Trump should stay out of it directly.

This is why you have Mike Pence.

Holla Forums is many things. I'm not sure sensible is one of them

So where is the victim right now?

There is only one sensible solution :^)

It's as sensible as any other news aggregator site. It's surely more sensible than Plebbit or Twitter.

stop this

Eh, the Attorney General at most but even then I don't like it. Guess I'm just too old fashioned about state's right's. Feds shouldn't be involved in this at all imo. This will be a state case anyways so it's a moot point.

Generalized statements about supporting law and order cracking nigger skulls are perfectly adequate to help set the tone for the States though.

Bait?

I agree. He needs to make some comments about restoration of law and order and let local police departments do what needs to be done with these nigger.

You fucking faggot nigger.

For those looking for the AnCap

OY VEY!

These are always fun

Fuck you nigger! I'm from Russia and I'm going to hack you now!

Yes, a thousand times yes. Come back to us Vlad.

Well if King Nigger says something like he generally does because he can't stop race baiting for five seconds, wouldn't Trump have no choice but to respond? Trump ran and won on promising to crush political correctness.

Every time.

AYYY ROADS LMAO

Home with his parents, probably doped out of his fucking mind.

You need to die.

Top kek

Here's a slightly improved version with a mirror (I really like the turnabout on "prejudice"). Some user might want to proof this, as it was an exercise in upside-down land

Black people cannot experience racism. Racism is a system of institutional power + prejudice. While blacks may lack so-called "institutional power", they cannot experience prejudice. Prejudice is to judge a person or group without adhering to statistical facts. But, the uniform crime statistics back up that black people are more prone to crime. Hence it is not prejudiced to presume that the majority of blacks are criminal in nature. Therefore, blacks cannot experience racism, because they cannot experience one part of the formula exerted against them.

White people cannot experience racism. Racism is a system of institutional power + prejudice. While whites may experience “prejudice”, they have institutional power. Institutional power is possessed by a person or group based on the statistical probability of that group having a larger share of wealth in society. But, the uniform property statistics back up that white people are more wealthy. Hence it is presumed that the majority of whites have institutional power. Therefore, whites cannot experience racism, because they cannot experience one part of the formula exerted against them.

Im backtracing this post as we speak.
YOURE DONE KIDDO

The guys are looking like they're looking forward to having an early death by gang violence.

I remember that name from the goobygobby times. Fucking hell how is that guy still an editor I'll never know. Wikipedophilia is gutter trash.

Posting

The New Zealand MSMS are covering this up. Stuff.co.nz doesn't mention race at all, and both one news and newshub don't even report on it, yet have articles on completely meaningless shit form the US instead.

WORDS CANNOT FUCKING DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I HATE THESE JEWS

HEIL HANK

it wasn't done at the Estes address, it was on the west side which is the Lexington address

AN-CAPS GET OUT

fuck you nigger.

fuck you nigger i have protection

My new alarm.

Fug

I-If you insist, nigger.

Never fear, REUTERS is here with your coverage…

Start at 0:25.

>MENTIONS

And then they play the audio with only the words "Donald Trump" and "white people" audible. No bleeps. Just the two words.

Good spell.

this makes me want to learn audio/video editing and make a song out of it.

You got twitter? This would be great to viral

Not atm.

Actually, it would be best with just audio in question. brb

You need the video too.

Which will be rendered worthless ebcasue he's a retard and under extreme emotional pressure.
They will tell him what he has to say and he will most likley oblige.

One eye on the camera, one eye on the crack

Typical Thalmor Bullshit shilling their honeypot stormcloaks.

So what, looking up their gaping nostrils is supposed to be scary now?

Here is a nasty rumor to start, "Facebook censor chatlog shows Pajeet Pajeeterson cheering the attackers on and told a co worker, 'No, we're gonna see how this plays out.' "

kek.

wtf I'm only donating $10,000 to the NAACP this year now

Holy fuck, she has Tyrone's teeth.

Pajeet Patel would be more believable.

SHEEEEEEEEEIT

I feel like I keep exchanging friendly fire with you fucks on Twitter under your nog socks.

Ok, I've edited it a bit to get to the good part faster and show what really happened.

holy shit my fucking ears

Free at last.

lol, have the audio on my pc turned down.

it should be te same as the source tho…

Fix the audio levels and it's good.

That third pic
I feel like we can make some funny edits with these four
also the 2nd girl

Yes it is
He now works for TYT

TRIBBS GONFIRMMM

Why would you use right and left channels?

yea this video is a fucking mess

The TopCop part was funny tho

Source on the original news video?

It's not me, it's reuters. I'll fix it, I'll fix it.

Sheesh. You'd think I was getting paid for this.

This:

It's Reuters. Got it off an article on Brietbart.

ok, which parts are too loud to you guys, cuz it seems about even with the original - which was kind of loud on the clip of the negro screaming…

So no pepe version of the guy in the corner being tortured yet?

abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-talks-race-relations-calls-alleged-hate/story?id=44583801

king nigger calls it a hate crime?
I thought I would never see the day? wtf is going on!

I need a fucking translator.

Well he's gonna leave soon so he might as well stop sucking Dems dick

niggastolemybike.ytmnd.com/

Kill your self

"Police and the internet are responsible for agitating blacks and thus causing these poor, innocent youths to kidnap and torture that white retard."

Does anyone know what the tard's name is?

Ok, you picky niggers, here's the non-ear-raping, mono version.

I'm no expert with these things. I'm a simple man. An old man. Where's my medicine…

oh shit. that's the ear raping version!
Hang on…

Ok, I don't know how to do this. It's late.Just turn don your headphones ffs.

Screw you guys. I'm going home.

It's ok user. You're just incompetent and a waste of life.

Eh I don't blame you
Its impossible to make those nigs not sound annoying

The memes, I can't handle them.

I really want edits of these four
Photoshop their faces on stuff
Any ideas?

Ok, straight up. That's a good one. Short, broad, and inarguable.

Been awhile since I made OC, I'll work on something.

I can tell the third one is aggressive because of how he bares his teeth

I'm watching Joseph Joestar fight Wamu maybe edit trump as joseph and Wamu as the nigger with his teeth out

The boy is special needs? You can hear generations of pent-up autism spewing from these animals' mouths. Literally hundreds of generations eating, fucking, sleeping and dying just to amount to that garbage. God damn, that culture is fucking rock-bottom degenerate. Every dumb word that comes out of their mouths probably makes god himself cringe at that mistake of a creation.

I wonder how it must feel to be completely directionless like that clearly with no goals or pursuits. Just being a filthy jackal scavenging for quick laughs, short pleasure, and easy escapes. I'm sure it must really suck to know that you can't even support your own worthless life without a plethora of educated public and private workers that designed your smartphone, farmed your food, built your house, built your car, made the clothes on your back, fixed your teeth, gave you vaccinations, drive you to school, etc, and to have no idea how any of it works. They never contributed, they never cared, all that matters is their primal ass is on top of their social tree - yet it's a social tree at the bottom of the food-chain in our world. Fucking why?

They don't even help themselves. No need to waste effort to achieve anything real when they just drag each other down anyways - just show how tough you are by abandoning respect and virtue to the road. What better way to show how tough you are than to kidnap and torture a "special needs boy".

The only thing saving these adult-children from extinction in a world of virtue is the enablists who defile the word "liberalism" under the name of pure tolerance. (Because surely these punks would do the same for all of us in times of need.)

"Fuck Donald Trump"? They think he's the reason why their hollow useless shells never even tried to become something worthwhile? He's the reason why they feel insecure to "racism"? They better be enjoying yourselves now because in 15 days come January 20th, not even their excuses will work anymore. Self-inflicted victims who won't even get pitied. Scum of the Earth, NOBODY will be listening to you anymore BLM.

Those are actually JIDF.

Wouldn't it be great if he wasn't handicapped at all and was just fucked up from the heroin they shot him with?

YouJew version so normies can have their eardrums blown out too.

On the plus side, it really makes them sound annoying and aggressive. It's not that bad, guys. Right…? Right…?

And maybe have the other nigs as the horses

eyo Wham is a real bro, Kars is a true nigga, got no fucking honor

i meant the victim, do we know his name yet?

Poor user I give you a 8/10, 10/10 for actual effort and someone has to actually move their arms and legs to accomplish something

but i didnt open it

checkmate retard

Sounds like he got Michael Jackson'd in reverse

Oh man can't wait to see what you have in store
Any one else want to make some OC's of the four nigs

Chekd

saw this on voat, not sure where it came from

The memes begin
If by some chance they get off scot free hopefully these memes will make people never forget these monsters

I keep my headset volume down anyway, so I don't care. Don't use funimation shit, though

sauce maybe?

wew

another one from voat

Only moved my arms actually, but I acknowledge those feels.

btw, I set up a twitter and tweeted it at Mark Dice. He's been on the whole "fake news" thin a lot lately. Retweet me and maybe he'll pick it p.

twitter.com/SpecSnowflk/status/817202522788134916

yesterday they were playing the dindu angle

but today has anything come of this? Were the kidnappers charged of all the shit they did or were they let off easy? Is the media still trying to play it off?

Official Thread Theme

chopped it up

i've got my niggablaster at the ready

scrounged up a few more

Save at tweetsave.com/phillyd/status/817109244474376192

nose nggers

She reminds me of Raven Baxter.

Are there going to be protests tomorrow? I heard one or two anons last thread mentioning it. Last I heard, the kidnappers got the full amount in charges.

They are literally changing the video. Fucking goddamn kikes.

I hope Zuckerberg dies.

So guys how are the liberals going to spin this to make it look like this is Trump or white peoples fault?

Found it, the victim's name is Austin Hillbourn

I dunno, if shitlibs were smart about this they will just let this happen and drop it, i'm pretty sure that libs are on thin ice these days.

Man The Young Turkroaches are gonna be extra fun this year.

Yeah, they audio is completely out of sync with the video. They just edited the clips, spliced them together and stuck them in there. Distinguishing. It's so shot most ameri-burgers probably wouldn't even notice.

I read somewhere people were calling them torture monkeys.

god i love Talcum X, there is no human alive with such little self-awareness as as him.

he was found on the west side

what are you talking about user? this is clearly a black man

what the fuck

Talcum X is whiter than i am!

Holy fuck we need to find this nigger and dox him. Sick fuck!

twitter.com/MarkDice/status/816909257769504768

Basic OC, but here you go.

can we meme that into public discourse?

dindu where to post that

Hell even on reddit faggots are calling for lynchings

So, what you're essentially saying is, he's a big guy for twitter?

from 4/pol/

Well said user. Also, wtf is going on in that video?

both of these sites are using the victim's name. can't find any other info right now.

http:// dailycaller.com/2017/01/05/hate-crime-charges-filed-in-torture-kidnapping-of-white-man-in-chicago-video/

https:// www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/four-people-in-custody-after-man-tortured-in-disturbing-face?utm_term=.vkELaYmbr#.gna3lPxE0

They're in a tough spot. Not much room for ambiguity in interpreting this latest nigger performance art masterpiece. They'll probably try some version of dey'z keedz are skeered cause mean 'ol Trump gonna take away money fo' dem programs or that Trump's blunt language alone drove them to it.

King Nigger's eight years gave these newest Nigger Frankensteins that last little jolt of electricity to get them moving - so now they're shambling down the streets lookin' fo' revenge on Whitey. Progtards thought BLM was a real laugh but now, not so much.

Can we dox this nigger somehow?

Bravo good sir.

That's what struck me the most on CNN, the phrase "home training".

Spoonie luv from up above

I used arms and legs because it is one of my favorite sayings when I am conversing with some of my retarded friends discussing their grandiose plans. It usually ends up something like this. That is a great plan user but just who pray tell is going to move their arms and legs do some actual fucking work to accomplish this great feat you have all schemed up? The great plan rarely if ever sees completion.
But in your case you actually made a bunch of stuff and improved on it after feedback from the most severe critics on the planet.

nice try altmer

But thanks for finally giving me a reason to use this img

Are people more outraged over the Cops and/or the media ,or are they more raged over the niggers?

I'm still angry that the Police aren't saying this was an anti white hate crime. We need protests over this, this gives incentive to black people that they wont be charged with hate crimes for attacking whites.

The most descriptive version of the story I've seen so far. Not sure if spin or truth.

http:// www.dailyherald.com/article/20170105/news/170109527/

This ladies channel needs some love….

youtube.com/watch?v=9bzP_mLS254

try again next time

IIRC they did get charged with a hate crime.

yea we shall see if they try to force it

it was because the kid was mentally slow, not because of his race.

NoooOo!

now I feel stupid for not saving those mp4s I saw early today. can we post the full mp4 so we can archive it?

Who are the niggers Alex?

And all news sources I watched tonight verdict equals charged with hate crime.
YAYYYYYYY

Das rite!

man that's a twitter video

but you don't see white people murdering the muslims who've enslaved white people for years
Happy is he who taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones, happy is he who plays host to you as you have to us

Fucking hell. I am sick and tired of niggers getting away with this shit. Time to summon moonman.

He's an e-celeb wih enough influence to say whatever he wants.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_DeFranco

I hate níggers more than ever now.

But it actually feels pretty good!

this just shows that no matter what, whites and blacks will always hate each other and no amount of gibs, cucking, and thinking blacks can ever integrate into white society will work.

Yeah, that's an o.k. article. At least it attempts to present who, where and what.

Fuck you nigger!

Can someone please go prank Don Lemon?

Dat comment section just keeps on giving, we should keep that preciously. Here goes the multiculturalism utopia… Please share this to your family to make them realize how full of love those people are.

trips checked
meme 88 sXe Phil

>Not knowing the tragedy of Uncle Ruckus No relation

sort of related

nocuckforme!

If that's real, archive it quick

Checking all digits worth checking. I'd organise but I'm on mobile so I'm not going to. Fuck these niggers I'd love it if the local AB chapter kills them in jail/prison.

Went to grab an archive but its already gone.
But people in the comments are calling it out
twitter.com/YahooFinance/status/817226708965322752

god damn

If they hate it so much, just fucking leave. We don't want you here. I wish we could just deport them.

I am in got any ideas?
I am about tired of his AA instituted cushy ass CNN bully pulpit.
How about some watermelon themed post cards?

It's funny how quickly they shifted gears and stopped airing "another cop shot a nigger" after that one nigger and his friend went to town shooting a number of police officers in that one city during a nigger protest (which started after false statements were being made in same said city on twitter by BLM activitsts claiming a bunch of KKK hung a nigger on a tree and demanded for race war), and how quickly it backfired on BLM and (((them))) when shit hit the fan.

They can down play this like
is pointing out the (((MSM))) is covering this lightly.

BUT NOW IT IS YOUR JOB TO REDPILL AND FILL IN THE REST TO NORMAL FAGS)))

Further destroys BLM support and credibility, as well as MSM credibility, and further brings redpills. Win - win- win.

where on voat are you getting these

asshole

Found the archive: archive.is/YTBC0
the actual tweet was deleted. twitter.com/YahooFinance/status/817219396997419008

Probably black people hate **if they still exist there*

How DARE you insult the Klingon Empire you ignorant p'tahk.

Qu'vath guy'cha v'aka

Looks fashy as fuck

go back to TRS

disregard that it was coon town and fat fat people hate that got purged. I combined the 2

Keep the hashtag #blmkidnapping going, people are actually picking it up. It's going good. Raise awareness of other BLM crimes.

Just in case you guys were wondering how long until inauguration day

Just curious, is the site fucking up for anybody else right now? Replies often taking a long time to come through, one at a time

get out shill, you don't belong here

and that OP ever report back?

Tried to webm but file was too large, here's tucker carlson redpilling the entire white race about how niggers act. The fire rises friends.
youtube.com/watch?v=oCLvVLjNSsE

14!

the audacity of this nigger

no

CNN political commentator Symone Sanders argued that the suspects actions were the result of a hate-filled election season and the media should be blaming Trump for stirring up emotions of anger and hostility:

archive.is/sSRZq

nice quads

Prepare for the "I was scared and afraid when I was attacked by 3 potatoes" speech.

Actually it seems to be the front page and the hot section of Voat. Since Voat doesn't censor it is rather easy to drop redpills, over time the userbase has grown to hate niggers. There have been several holohoax redpill threads that have reached the front page. As long as you cite sources redpills are super effective there as it spreads fast. also Voat doesn't require any personal info to make an account
polite sage for off topic

I really am out of the loop Holy Christ.

They literally don't look human. How can there be any doubts about racial inequality?

Shut the fuck up nigger.

"But we also have to have an organized effort against gangs," Hillary Clinton said in a C-SPAN video clip. "Just as in a previous generation we had an organized effort against the mob. We need to take these people on. They are often connected to big drug cartels, they are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called superpredators — no conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first, we have to bring them to heel."
archive.is/XwZal

Make a thread.

They need to fucking kill themselves.

Cnn is probably supporting this mother fucker saying how he wasn't home raised.

Cunt had something right but didn't have the backbone to stand up for it…

JESUS FUCK
It's not even the fact this kidnapping and torturing happened, it's the fact the media and democrat party caused it and blames Trump. I'm god damn done with it

I've been waiting for years for someone to post that webm. thanks m8

Never gonna happen

The cops said it was both. You didn't even watch the fucking press conference.

For what purpose?

He has no honor!

Fuck you half breed mongrel Chinese nigger

You're making me jealous as shit. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. californian

I would never recommend doing anything illegal, you're free to travel in the US, and a lot of states allow party to party sales. Not that you should do that or anything.

Owning registered firearms is just asking the government to take them when SHTF.

I do the same thing. It is easy to look at something and say "I have been redpilled", but we all need to remember to save video and archive to help compile evidence. If we don't do it, who will?

I think this is a good learning experience for both of us. When we don't save, we pay the jew.

Jesus, how fucking new are you?

Kys my man

My fucking dad doesn't believe this shit is racist. I used to think he was smarter than this.

old people are still hooked on what the TV tells them. They eat that shit up. Seen it first hand with my dad and the whole fake news bullshit

Kill him.

My fucking sides!!!! nice digits

Did he see the video itself or just (((the news)))?

Just what was said on the radio and NBC nightly.

hypothetically, in a self defense situation

good meme friendo

Then show him the video you fucking mongoloid.

SO did they really end up charged with hate crime or not?

Not.

They really did but the prevailing narrative is that it was a hate crime because of him being retarded and not racially motivated.

Wait what?

Let me travel across state lines and show him then.

Nevermind, my bad.

Internet fucking exists and I'll give you the fucking videos to attach to a god damn fucking email. you lazy inept fucking nigger

Jesus you think people want to know the truth?

Is he a boomer? Most boomers are one of the following:

Send him the fucking youtube links so he can cop out with the "I don't want to think about this" line.

They're as predictable as the sunrise.

You really are a fucking nigger aren't you?

Just watched it. Wow.
When retaliation comes to them from the AB and others, they're screwed.
As for Shaun King aka Talcum X, somebody should just off him already. Jesus Christ.

did you guys see the one nigger in the videos youtube? He has some "rap" music he made on there. His street name is PBG HotHead. if you google it you can find his youtube

fuck that cucking bullshit man I'm not taking any chances!

Top kek mate.

Is this movie any good or pozzed garbage?

My meme organ hurts.

Why you do this

Yours still works? Mine hasn't worked since November.

Trust me, he's not a nigger. Either a kid or just too autistic to even try. He has probably heard his dad talking shit politics one time and internally REEEEEE'd but was too inept and autistic to say anything.

more fam

the ringleader fetal alcohol syndrome bitch looks most normal….

my sides oh fuck

OOGA BOOGA BOOGA
WHERE DA FOOD STAMPS AT

They couldn't possibly have looked more like the stereotypical niggers.

lololololol
hang them obviously but lololol

nope

Fuck no.

We should meme this hard. Libshit so would unironically go along with it and look even more absurd in the process.

Fuck your mother.

have you tried having a bowl of glass shards for breakfast?
it's simply delicious

Not today, tyrone.

Philip "Francisco" Franco is going to swallow the red pill soon enough.

YAMERU

it grows nearer

I welcome it

This isn't relevant to this thread but this thread seems active and my question doesn't deserve its own.

Is "people with brown hair/brown eyes are not white" a halfchan thing or is it true?

I'm starting to develop a complex tbh

Just think, this is the first week of 2017. Last year we got Trump elected and meme'd Brexit into happening. What will this year look like?

So what are YOU going to do burgers?
I'm not inciting anyone to do violence, but letting this go unchecked is pure cuck.

not saying some anons should skin these disgusting pieces of shit excuse for a human, but idk, let a rival gang do the bidding.

an example what we did a couple of years ago when three spics attacked a special ed kid in vegas.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149998173

they were underage at the time though. these pavement apes aren''t underage

Nigga I aint reading all that shit
Besides the nigs have already been caught nothing more to do other than wait for their judgement

youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U&t=3sanyone see this yet?

Gas them, Gas them all.

liveleak.com/view?i=af5_1354266332

newsasylum.com/2012/11/30/bullies-beat-up-mentally-handicapped-student-then-post-video-on-facebook/

huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/03/las-vegas-bullying-video_n_2231470.html

fox5vegas.com/story/20229276/mom-sorry-for-sons-role-in-bully-video

One thing I do not fucking allow ever is for someone to fuck with a disabled person.

if I see you fucking with a disabled person I'm going to personally beat you into pulp

t. angry autism man

THIS
It's not fair to attack someone that can't understand why they're being attacked.

#NoRoads

t. ultra

not that it matters though. Everyone should beat the shit out of excuses for human fucking with disabled person

Hol up

Kikess (((Sara Ganim))) caught laughing at attack.

dubs confirm rope

Niggers are disabled.
Mentally handicapped

fuck man, to know what these jews have done to us and how they still get off on it makes my blood lust much more stronger.

rollin' for blonde

makes my blood boil tbh.
i've been in a couple of fights, 1v1, 20v20, 60v50. 7v1

handed out a few, received a few. but it was people who understand why they are being hammered on.

if a person doesn't understand why he is attacked, that's fucking tragic. Never do that.

sage but i need to be sure

fuck you

black Holla Forums seems pretty dank

I hate you.

The only wisdom to come out of Africa is the first man to look at that shithole, and run the other way, never looking back.

thank fuck for evolution

And people say Ebonics is English

How dare you take away my precious ancap memes!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sara_Ganim

How soon til wikijew edits out this part?

>forgets the 50? that are on Holla Forums

mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Sara ganim laughing

This outrage needs more retweets.

They be sitting awful close together.

Describes me to a tee and am 100% from the british isles no jew in the woodpile either

This is horrifying. I've never seen a video online before that made me this fucking angry. I have a little brother with down syndrome, and this makes me want to start fucking killing useless niggers right now.

This might be the best tool for converting people to white nationalism ever, especially with CNN's commentators trying to say that categorizing this as a hate crime would cheapen the meaning of hate crimes, and saying that what they did "isn't evil."

If someone were to make a video showing footage of this poor kid being tortured and have audio of that CNN panel playing during it…

Look back in the thread industrious user made several.

Faggot.

Faggot, you send that shit to him and you ask his ass if his feelings would have been the same had it happened to you instead. Use his bleeding heart against him.

Could we do something cool for the boy who was victimized?

Idk, maybe send him some cool shit, what do kids these days like?

I don't see it.

Digimon cards.

fu

Try these two

Start is good turns too full kikery in the end.

In Europe, well atleast my country, this got buried mega fast into the news blackhole. ALso comments censored to fuck and back.
But normies are becoming redpilled. DOTR for lugenpresse when?

fuck off

Cunt

LESS THAN A MONTH

Can we just purge them already?

1st looks like a mummified corpse.
2nd looks like a cocker spaniel.
3rd one looks like an angry gorilla.
4th looks like a black IRL slowpoke.

wewlads.

wewlad

Earl Sweatshirt is alrightish.

Do you think the kid will recover?
Shit like this would be hard on a "normal" person, but a disabled one?
I think this is the real tragedy. I don't want to get emotional, but I would like to do something to cheer him up. Anyone got a name to the vic?

If two faggots are bottoms who fucks who?
Or are they going to wait for "michele" to rock up?

I think it would be funny if both of these chucklefucks got crippled for life.

I dunno, i think people are going to start remembering shit like this.

Listen here, nigger.

Wew lad

thanks my man!

And to a leftist this somehow makes sense.

np,
for future reference
web-capture.net/

Nope. This kind of disability this kid seems to have, he'll always be afraid of people now. He'll always have nightmares. He'll probably start bedwetting and regress in his development. It's going to be really hard for him now.

Would it be wrong for us to dox him and try to turn him in to a Nazi version of Chris-chan?

Fuck

I think we should somehow reach out to him and show him support.

I'm strictly against giving him any exposure beyond trying to help him.

Some one already identified him in this thread or the other one.
Not sure if it is accurate though.
His grandma was on the network news and her name was given.

my idea is to shower him and his family with postcards of support. So he sees, that although what those savages did to him, there are thousands of people out there who support him and want the best for him

we would have to be anonymous about it, can't let it slip that we come from Holla Forums or make our beliefs known since those braindamaged cocksuckers from the (((Media))) would jump on that.

but like , we should come together for this person and offer our support, even if it is just to let him know that he isn't alone.

family name is Boyd?
nbcchicago.com/news/local/Family-of-Teen-in-Facebook-Live-Attack-Speaks-Out-409833945.html

apparently, there is also a gofundme
gofundme.com/lets-show-the-chicago-victim-love

I personally think letters / postcards of support would be much more valuable for him, to show him how many people are on his side

You magnificent bastard.

.this picture……

I was going to post this earlier
We have one incident that has caught our attention but there has been 1000's prior.
Here is a list from Incogman and even it is not complete.
Plenty of OC to use as well
incogman.net/victims-of-pc/

A skaven most likely.

what

The absolute worst torture of white people by niggers.

And I will smile when I see the words "RWDS" and "Takeover"

Hey the burn themselfes no crosses or white pointy hoods needed

How do these things even fucking exist?

Why they are burning themselves?

So, they will burn themselves to death and there will be no race war at all…

do not

thank goodness

We should bring this bak, make sockpuppet nigger accounts on twitter and make comments with #StandForRacism #FireChallenge or some shit

thoughts?

definitely could be reinvented

hilarious OC/10

FUG STOB NO :DDDDD

PEACE KEEPER
E
A
C
E

K
E
E
P
E
R

Forgot how good the Perfect Dark soundtrack is.

The real question is why are they allowed to exist, and the answer to that they are supported by cucked whites in the form of gibs and police protection. If you remove the police, citizen justice will kick in and blm riots will become shooting galleries.

Fried foreskins, goy.

pls no

Plz no

Pic related asswipe.

This image is perfectly legible, I didn't even have to open it

Fucking newfags don't know how to spoiler!

(you)

Does anyone have any webms of that fat chick going "They didn do nuffin" and defending these monsters?

Using Memes to shame them
This is what lord kek demands

We're never too sure about the future of white babies

wtf?!

Reported.

Was that even english?

More I need more

Then it seems I have no choice but to kill every black male that exists.

video?

The 2nd and 4th ones are pretty good.

never have nigger friends

youtube.com/watch?v=O3z4NMWdTcg&t=72s

weew

You sick bastard.

You mother fucker.

LOL ;_;

And what is the penalty for breaking his promise?

fuck niggers lol

Kek, sounds like you need to stop listening to nordicist baboons and clear your head of autism.

No.

no stop

plz no

Post yfw the aryan brotherhood rips them a new asshole and beats them to death in prison while dem bruhs just watch

Faggot.

We was standing in a shower bath and set himself on fire yet failed to put the water on?

I hope you enjoyed that user.

lel

Daily reminder that NBS is a diaper wearing aspie and a sick fuck who edit wars on wikipedia like an autistic nigger.

How can I help Holla Forums ?
This is making my blood boil, how can someone be so heartless?
ooga booga , bitch nigga bitch nigga.

I fucking hate niggers like them.

I used to think Holla Forums was exaggerating about niggers but this shit is an eye opener.
will they get a sentence or will this amount to nothing as usual?

That's it, i'm getting myself jailed in Chicago. I shall slay these mongrels.

also can we fuck up this cunt?

Fuck you

God speed, but for fuck's sake use tor or a vpn.
Don't get caught bro.

ffuck this gay earth and fuck Don Lemon and Symone Sanders.

Cunt gorilla bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=iE0BJcJWeyU

Chicago Police fake news strikes again
You remember the narrative that this kid was special needs or mentally handicapped or otherwise retarded? Well guess what, he isnt.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-facebook-live-attack-charges-met-20170106-story.html#nt=oft13a-1gp1

yes man, makes my blood boil.
so what are we doing about it, I think the niggers in the video got arrested, we can only now raid symone sanders and make sure the offenders get what they deserve, can we get their dox?
at this point it's so merciful that they are arrested.people would have ate them alive if they were not in police custody.

Off-course it is racially motivated and off-course it's a hate crime.

fag

Never™

I hate you.

Having grown up in S/E Michigan I don't understand how anybody could ever think that way. There are millions of niggers like this, basically a really large chunk in any ghetto area across the country. They HATE you

fucking ancaps

When you live in a predominantly white area, the only blacks around are those mythical "Good Blacks™" because they had the good sense to leave their shit jungle for greener pastures. They are the harbingers of hell for the area, as their "brothers" hear about all the white pussy and whatnot and eventually migrate themselves. Then eventually you get Chicago.

yes I was wrong, where I live they are not very violent and hateful, but they defiently are shitty, I knew they were bad, but didn't think they were that bad.
Now I see it.

to the matter at hand.
so this ape brittany got released?
wtf is this shit.
what do we do now?
also anyone have her emails and phone numbers?
We can make a fake dating profile or put her on craigslist.

An-Capfags strike again

capcha: hkZOGa

UNDER THE BELT

So duz dat mean they dindu nuffin?

Noice.

Please no

I fucking love Japan.

yes I believe this is the case where I live, other than some niggers around street corners, there isn't that much of gangs and crime
but I know now they are shit, I hate niggers now.they are dumb as fuck, I know the distinction between blacks and niggers.
90% of the us black population are niggers.

This britanny bitch however opened my eyes.
I hope she gets what she deserves.
I am glad she was released, as I believe she will probably get mob justice soon, prison was too soft and merciful for what they did to that kid.

Say that it's the new walking on hot coals.
They disfigure themselves and so it's easy to see they're idiots.

they are indirectly redpilling more people this way.fucking disgusting.

checked

You can say that if you apply animal fat to the body before setting it on fire, it will act as a protective coating and not burn the skin,in truth the animal fat will make the fire stronger and wont be put out easily, and niggers are so dumb they will believe it.

Those girls are pretty gross looking

Fag.

First name Hebrew, last name hebrew.. This bitch is definitely a Shebrew.

ancaps did nothing worng

this is just another indicator that they all should be sent back to mud hut ville.They are a fking scourge on this earth and all niggers should die they are inferior in every possible way.There will come a time extermination is necessary and I can't wait for it.I am tired of feeding roaches that breed like rats and contribute absolutely nothing to white society.

wow what can /po/ do about it?

Kill yourself my man.

You fucking nigger.

ebin

wut

Kek

That's some big b8.

For you

I spent most of my childhood living just outside of Houston, moved away during HS and then moved back a few years ago. The spic and nigger population has exploded. Used to be that you could go out to the grocery store and see maybe a handful of families of each, but now it seems like shitskins outnumber whites 2:1. If RAHOWA kicks off most of the metroplex will become a bloodbath.

nigger

made me kek

nigger

also you're a faggot

oh god no

The nogs were stupid enough to record themselves committing a crime, which could be used in the trial to throw their asses in jail. Wouldn't it have been considered aiding and abetting the criminals or tampering with evidence or whatever if kikebook had taken the video down before anyone was able to save and distribute it?
Also, all these people with their panties in a twist about the video not being taken down fast enough when they could have reported it to the police.

Gey

Who knows what the capabilities of the Pajeets running kikebook's live-feeds are. Maybe they could have shut down everyone else's access and kept it going for archiving purposes. But fortunately they did nothing and others were able to to it for them.

As for the video not being taken down fast enough it's just standard kvetching and also extra asshurt because their pet chimps were caught doing what they do best.

Shit, if so many are responding, then so must I.

user,

Clearly not a language of a sentient creature.

im a nigger and wat is this

NO U

FUCKING NIGGER

What's going to happen to the guys is fellow nigger gangsters will approach them tell them they will protect them and put them to the irons making them lift until their arms are like noodles. Then they will be raped because they're young. If they don't already have aids they will soon.

The girls will get mouthy and have the shit beat out of them until they learn respect:

jewbook.com/profile.php?id=100010157447383

This the nigress?

Yea even Fox news put Hate Crime? A question mark. That one mark says it all about them. Fuck your network. Honestly TV is destabilizing. Turn it the fuck off. I was in a good mood until today, when I saw animals beating a mentally deranged man and the shithawks clamoring for total nuclear war over some emails. And the left eats up the calls for war like its nothing. Truly the world is upside down.

I was all for the fire rooster, but damn is it potent. We're barely a week in….

The mogwai is an analogy of "good niggers".
The gremlins are an analogy of normal niggers.

A kikes accidentally made an extremely redpilled movie.

OMEDETO

oh shit i respond areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

stop

fug

I hope you get gonorrhea so badly your dick explodes in pus and you die of hemorrhaging.

GAS ALL FUCKING NIGGERS. KILL NIGGERS NOW BEFORE THEY RAPE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN

fug

You quintuple nigger.

Better respond then.

not taking any chances

not even gonna mess with fate

This is how bait is done right.

user, I hate you.

Fug

:^)

Beat me :DD

Later

They could have get us in trouble when this case would have been made public. Thanks kikes for being fucking money hungry non-humans.

Also: Prosecutor literally told them to stop whining it's much more money then they would've become when they went further with their prosecution

Also2: One kike comes up to my friend and congratulates him. Kikes truly are shizophrenic shitheads.

Wife-beating is a national sports in Eastern Europe.

Shit.

You're a dickhead

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

apparently they tried to ransom the kid to his mother for 300 usd.

they got denied bail.

IRL combatant here–looks interesting–hadn't seen this bit before. 5/5 bretty ded.

Whatever. Defending degenerates and weaklings is itself degenerate. You're probably a christfag, too.

powerful meme 10/10

I've seen the power of meme magick and I have no choice but to respond

You got me good.

:[

NEVER say never.

JUST DO IT

Wat? Holla Forums is not alt-right. Go home TRS, you're drunk.

fuck off

xDDD

We didn't actually open it though…

How does this idiot still have a job? While Rachel Dolezal is a hairdresser now.

s; hriMp

Not taking any chances

You're getting awfully close to liberal territory right there.

Jokes on you, that already happened!

Here's your (you)

ufck

(you)

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Jokes on you, Holla Forums doesn't respond to bait posts this easily

goddamn it

a mating ritual

why would anyone make this. This is irresponsible memeing if I've ever seen it

fug

nigger pls no

fag