Does anyone else feel like Firefox is shitty after the last big update that happened between the end of 2017 to 2018...

Does anyone else feel like Firefox is shitty after the last big update that happened between the end of 2017 to 2018? Sometimes pages won't load, it'll take a lot of time for them to appear and while I thought it was my internet there weren't any problems of this kind on Chrome. I have been using Firefox for a lot of time but recently nothing will fucking load properly on this shit and it's really pissing me off.

Other urls found in this thread:

activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm having random graphics glitches when I move my mouse over some links, but that's the only issue I've been having. It will probably disappear if I turn off hardware acceleration.

Seems like Firefox has gone full affirmative action over the past few years.

firecox was shit around 2005-2010. maybe even before. it's all relative though, web stuff is already shit in general

Firefox has been shitty since v4.0.

Works for me. All the whining on this site is why I put off the update for so long and stuck to ESR, but having tried it, I fucking hate you guys. It's incredibly fast, and there's even extensions for keyhinting--combined with key passthrough on any decent window manager, it's easily the best solution for this bloated, dystopian, js-ridden nightmare that is the modern web. And that's really the issue: the state of our web, not the browser. You can't make a good browser for something that's inherently bad, just like you can't make a good Unix op--oh, I should stop myself before the Unix weenies start having a hissie fit.

And fuck you, whoever said that FF can't be "riced". Just because your malware-infested Stylish addon can't "rice" any of FF's chrome doesn't mean that the userChrome.css doesn't still exist. Because it does, and I've basically got everything how I liked it when I left off.

Honestly I know it's meme tier at this point but I dread using web browsers almost all the time. I don't really know much about the development but either web devs are just bloating the shit out of everything or browser devs are botching it or both but all browsers i try run like shit despite local programs running fine on debian. The minute i need to go online it's like driving a horse and carriage on the freeway. Gaming/video/photo editing? fantastic all runs great. Any browser? have fun feeling like you're emulating the browser inside a vm of an even shittier OS. UMatrix has improved it but even still the bloat finds a way.

Ironically I'm just using the internet less and less in all contexts now

Only issue I am running into is that leaving straw-berry.net threads open causes a memory leak. Eventually I have to go in and kill all the "Web Content" processes in order to reclaim it all.

What is that site? Is this social engineering?

I can't wrap my head around the fact that a tool like uMatrix is just another supplementary feature to so many browser projects. Controlling what data certain domains serves seems like the crux of having a good, quality web experience, whether that be for bloat or cosmetics. It's a sad world we live in where decent control over the sites you download isn't priority one.

I don't know. Try visiting and find out yourself.

You can't fool me!

links to a site full of degenerate failures tbh, don't bother clicking it

it redirects to 8ch.net

Firefox has been shitty for a long time. It's got shittier fast since the AIDS containers gave Brenden Eick hell. Mental degenerates going to mentally degenerate.
THINK OF HOW MUCH AIDS YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO PULL THAT SHIT ON USERS

No
Firefox has been shitty for several years

activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html
Now (You) know.

How ironic.

What part of Soros backed degenerates didn't you understand?
See . He gets it.

this

and this

Try w3m. It unironically is the best browser I've come across in a while, probably because it's text-based and therefore much less vulnerable to bloat.
It takes a while until you get a hold on the controls, but once you do you're not much slower than with others.

Use Pale Moon.