Bloody Bunny

Am I slowpoking or did this cartoon seem to come out of nowhere? I had never heard of it up until a couple of minutes ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

pongjeedart.com/bloody-bunny/
youtu.be/CsrEfJz4i5Y?t=59
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure it's just a indie cg product. They're a dime a dozen on youtube.

Speaking of bunny based cartoons. It seems like Bunnicula returned on Boomerang with 5 new episodes in a dead timeslot in March after a year long hiatus after just 8 episodes shown.

I didn't think it was that bad. Probably one of the better roles for Chris Kattan, outside of being a possessed dead corpse in Monkeybone.

I'll just leave this little doodle here

Proceed

k

Now I want to know how it ends.

probably with some lewd carrot stuff.

also, I just realized the color I decided to shade her with sure makes her look like….

I'll always enjoy violent cartoons about violent rabbits.

shame the follow up series is made with shit animation and is a big mary sue thing for some random japanese idol.

Is this based on those old Newgrounds cartoons?

feels like it doesn't it?

it definitely makes me nostalgic…

and it makes me feel old that newgrounds makes me nostalgic.

their golden age was about 10 years ago wasn't it?

I honestly don't remember, but Madness Combat came out in 200 fucking 2.

2002 was when shit like Stickdeath was just a rumor and nobody knew what google was.

Who /ugo/ here?
I remember that site had a lot of flash content.

You're probably thinking of Bunnykill.

Both are correct, since Bunnykill is an offshoot of Madness Combat. And fuck, I'm getting nostalgic too.

Part of growing up was realizing the green sticks were shitskins.

I am suddenly interested in picking up a new hobby. Doubt anybody around here would know, but are there any good books or movies for making your own vinyl figures?

It's more of a table book than anything useful though.

Found a pdf of it.
it's also pretty pozzed

A good buddy of mine showed me that shit in middle school. Still has a special place in my heart even.
I miss those shitty old flash sites. At least then people put some effort into their creations for views instead of deliberately being bad at video games or some other dumb shit for patreon monies.

I'm fucking shocked and appalled.
Next you'll tell me you found a rap song about fucking white women in the ass and robbing liquor stores.

Hipster fucks did sort of hijack that word…
though the cover is a dead give away

also, I guess designer toys is a better term for them now.

First time im heard about this

A book cannot catch HIV, user.

What if a gay guy were to cum all over the edges of the pages and you were to get a paper cut on one of them?

Is the cum dry or still fresh?

Split the difference

I wonder, is it possible to get this sort of animation and quality out of Blender? I've been thinking about picking up 3D modeling and animation for a while now but don't know how realistic it is for a one or two man team to achieve any sort of quality.

I want to punch that "toy" in the face.

I'm interested in this as well

It's getting a second Project Nexus game now.

getout pedo furrys

Good christ, it's been ten years since MC7! An eon since Dad came out.

what the hell's up with this scene?

She was one of the people that killed her and her sister and turned them into stuffed animals. She's in the first scene all the baddies appear.

Right, must've missed that scene.

Yeah, I missed it too the first time around and thought the same thing you did.

Then again, she's just… standing there. She doesn't really look like she's even responsible, it's just that she chose to tag along with them.

If I saw someone standing around not attempting to help me while I was being killed and I managed to come back as a vengeful spirit/abomination stuck in a stuffed animal I'd sure as hell go after them too.

Come to think of it, that's pretty justified.

pongjeedart.com/bloody-bunny/

Found the concept art… it's weird to see how much genuine quality this thing has. Perhaps it's doing better in korea than here or something?

Korea, even with their sweatshop work, genuinely love doing animation.

I'm a tad disappointed.

hot
please do more

just a quickie. Gotta work on 3d stuff today.

i want to lovingly use this bunny like an onahole.

still i prefer fuwa foof, bloody bunny is just way too edgy.

Stop shilling your shit comic. It'll never catch on you freak.

you're a retard/10

youtu.be/CsrEfJz4i5Y?t=59

BunnyKill is the best of the madness clones.

.. I want a vidya of this.