Give me a purpose in life

I'm kind of depressed now Holla Forums, my favorite drawings with an actual plot are over now and both their ends are bittersweet and actually made me shed a tear, I'm going to miss talking about them here.
What should I watch/read now?
Is there anything out there with an actual cohesive plot thats actually good and has an end in sight?

Other urls found in this thread:

you*tube.com/watch?v=GUlXkHrdBr8
you*tube.com/watch?v=KvwTSp26jB0&list=PL1K8kNydjUv88BXwIYrsjSnrc-1Hb-pQh
you*tube.com/watch?v=J3FsASNavdU&list=PLD0E4348BA371EF68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Write your own.

I would but I'm not going to finr a willing artist to do it 4free

Kill Loomis yourself, fag.

12 Oz. mouse.
Over The Garden Wall.
If you're really desperate you can consume your time with cal arts shit.
Try watching obscure animated films.

The Simpsons is still running strong.

he said GIVE him a purpose to live
not take away any will he has left

Other than that I dunno user.

Oh, and speaking of that image, Tamers12345 is also quite good.

I watched it.
I watched the whole thing.
There was nothing of value in it.

what?
Tamers12345 is pretty bomb though

wat?

Go through with suicide honestly.

I honestly can't. The only good cartoon worth watching anymore is Gumball, and the only good comic worth reading is IDW's Popeye. That's pretty much all we have left. If you're into vidya, I suppose you can check out Sonic Mania and Crash N. Sane Trilogy, but once that's done, there's really not much else left other than the rope.

Just pull the trigger already, there's no hope left

Miyazaki said he wants to deliver before Tokio Olympics, after that do what you wish

Fucking trash

Of course.

You could spend some time watching classic old cartoons, I suppose. Link is to Jungle Drums, an episode of the 1940s Superman cartoon.

you*tube.com/watch?v=GUlXkHrdBr8

Not like there's anything else going on. WE HAVE NOTHING! THIS IS IT! THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN REDUCED TO! A FUCKING CRASH REMAKE! Holla Forumsidya IS DONE!

Only correct option aside from the rope.

Honestly after seeing their fate, we honestly deserve WW3 or alien invasion. I for one welcome our alien overlords since they possibly can't make things any worse than we already have.

once Ayys learn memes, their civilization will fall, just like ours

ayy just fuck my shit up fam

This image bothers me because Peach was literally playable in Super Mario 3D World which came out just a few years ago.

Wut?

gotta be a fuckin joke, no way man
Also hang in there OP, Villainous looks like it's pretty good, hopefully it'll be good when given a english dub too and get more episodes

fight back against Holla Forums and the alt-right invasion

Lookie what I found haha what the hell is this

you*tube.com/watch?v=KvwTSp26jB0&list=PL1K8kNydjUv88BXwIYrsjSnrc-1Hb-pQh

Found the halfchan rapefugee.

Fuck I forgot why I came here in the first place. GANDAHAR! Made in 1988 in France. Isaac Asimov liked it so much that he championed a translation to english. It's fucking awesome. It is approximately 10,000 times better than Wizards, which is actually drizzling shit compared to this movie.

you*tube.com/watch?v=J3FsASNavdU&list=PLD0E4348BA371EF68

What's that?

it's a webcomic, starts off pretty run of the mill, then has a plot 100 pages in, if you wanna hurry it up then, i suggest starting at page 60 or 70 to at least get a feel for it?

Nah, I'm good
Vidya ain't cartoons though, I want something to he eager to wait for at the end of the week.

Sorry. Nothing like that here. Its all downhill now.

Try anime? yet?

It was comfy at least, and it was the first anime related image I found randomly looking through my images folder which I actually really need to organize
polite sage

The only anime on Holla Forums is JJBA

I swear I look at some people and I can see nothing in them that I am able to empathize with.

Go back and watch some classics you've missed, or just re-watch your favorites. Modern stuff usually ranges from okay to shit. that goes for both western and chinese cartoons

Who is left watching this exactly? I don't know anyone who likes Simpsons that watches the new episodes.

Do people still think that satire article is real? Society hasn't degraded that far. yet

My main problem with the show was the fanservice, which I've never been a big fan of in general. (Apparently the manga does way more and gets more explicit, but probably had to cut back for airing on television. Regardless, it's still not something I care for, especially when it feels forced.) Otherwise, the fantasy was entertaining enough to where I didn't notice at first the show was SoL, so it could have been worse.

Most of it is either trash or unfinished
though, and that includes Dragon Meido which is nothing but otakushit pandering fellated because its by Kyoto
Little Witch and Drifters are really good though.
I'm just expecting Drifters second season THANK GOD ALMIGHTY IT HAPPENED to end with nothing more out of it before the manga is.
And I'm certain it won't have the OVA treatment Hellsing had.
Monogatari is pretty meh nowadays and only Watanabes art gets me going.

Fuck man, I miss Ultra Violent OVAs like Genocyber and Devilman getting a new anime baybeh anything like that anymore?

Hows Heavy Metal F.A.K.K by the way, I've been playing the vidya sequel and the setting is top tier, I can ses myself digging into the comics and the animations.

This is what a millennial's post looks like.

This is what a baby boomer's post looks like.

user you have to make your own purpose in life. vid related.

Watch Exosquad

Read Cerebus, the complete 6000+ pages while storytiming it and turn into Dave Sim in the process.

I've got nothing to help console you OP. In fact I've honestly been getting depressingly suicidal since it ended.