Chuck Schumer threatens Trump live on air

Chuck Schumer threatens Trump live on air

youtu.be/m_cxbPUo5XA

He puts on the low scary voice to threaten Trump and then stumbles and pisses himself when bringing up Russian hacking. Trump has a huge ego and is incredibly competitive, this kind of shit will just push him further to the right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m_cxbPUo5XA
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youmagictube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=m_cxbPUo5XA
genyoutube.com/watch?v=m_cxbPUo5XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's really not hard to make a webm or embed you mong

Its not hard to copy and paste either.

you know the drill, dox all who threaten Trump

>youtu.be/m_cxbPUo5XA
OP YOUR A FAG

You're. You ARE A FAGGOT!

When someone this high up on the ladder says something like this it gives A LOT of credibility to Trump dismantling the CIA.

good, but we are the CIA now

WE NEED THE CIA LOOK AT THE RUSSIAN HACKING GOYIM!

For short videos, it's nothing more than popping open terminal/command line and typing in 'youtube-dl -F [youtube link]' and then selecting a webm version. Usually that would be 'youtube-dl -f 43 [youtube link]'

Schumer just signed the death warrant of his and his fat cousin/niece's kike ass. Threatening Trump is a stupid thing to do since Trump takes shit like that seriously.

ah yeah the big scary jew

good to see the Left unironically allying with war hawks to fight patriotism.

what a kike. you're done, cuck schumer.

Like all those women Trump raped?
Like McCain?
Like Graham?
Like that reporter Trump "mocked"?
Like that ham ex Ms. Universe?
Like Meghan Kelly?
Like Bush Jr.?

I know I'm missing quite a few, but is it like those?

Fuck this Kike

The fucking kike acts like he has insiders telling him info, Alex jones level larping on the muff diver madow show.

So the Holy Trumpenreich is still a possibility then? Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

it's coming

(((Madcow and Amy's uncle))) user pukes

Someone's feeling a little in charge

No we're not. Unless you're admitting to trafficking children to be used as sex slaves and smuggling drugs into the US? Are you kidnapping white children to be used as sex slaves by Israelis and Podesta's entourage user?

Any body language experts in here?

Can we call the secret service on him?

Rope these fucking kikes.

Why do kikes not think before they speak when they're afraid? Why are their brains hardwired to double down when they're losing, even when it clearly doesn't work? Isn't that an evolutionary disadvantage?

Fuck, I forgot to turn my sage off.

Kek.

CIA You'll faggots can't even false-flag, but that's what happens when you fill your organization with easily controllable pedos instead of people who actually can do shitt

[UNSOLICITED PRONOUNCEMENTS ON CIA]

Schumer is a slimeball, especially regarding his stance on Waco and gun control. Great example as to why term limits should be a thing. Dude needs his own oven, nothing but black tar and hatred in that man.

put the word "magic" between You and Tube in the URI.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

would become

youmagictube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

and you download the type of file you want from there.

Here's some vintage kikery for all the youngsters:

I wonder if the CIA is prepared for a fullscale war with us.

Would be interesting to see how a centralized organization fares against basically an international hwite terror cell of people of all skill levels who blend into the normal citizenry like a chameleon.

Really their best chance would be an oyvvey shutitdown of the internet which would throw the entire world into thermo-nuclear war.

From what I've read, a nose touch means a lie or the speaker doesn't believe what they said.

The ones who understand us are probably not in positions of power. Anybody in a position of power in the CIA probably doesn't take us seriously.

beaverpost.jpg
redteam.png

I love playing pranks on my fed.

Trump should work with BiBi to use Israel as a dumping ground for Israel Firsters.

Once they're dumped there, strip their American citizenship.

We should give Israel all of our niggers too.

the audacity of this cunt

wtf

Midgets in clown suits.

We dump them and the wetbacks in Somalia.

We force the Jews to give each nigger 500k in CREDITS that can only be spent on American manufactured goods that hire blue collar workers such as lumber. If we gave them straight cash the niggers would move to Europe.

Not sure if giant brass balls, or tiny jew brain…

Jewish neurosis. All he can do is act spooky and threaten vaguely, not realize he's a Senator and Trump is the fucking president.

Even for a kike, it's flabbergasting that someone would still suck this much CIA dick after everything that's happened just in the last couple of decades.

He's a satanist like Podestas and the Clintons.
He hand a large hand in covering up for Clinton's delta team who were at Waco, covering up for the Hostage Rescue Team, and other alphabet agencies involved in the satanic ritual sacrifice. He is in deep in the web of pedophilia and child sacrifice.

Reminder that Oklahoma City Bombing involved a daycare which children were also killed. Their whole fucking cult planned these events out as some kind of ritual against Christianity and God. I'm not a Christian, but it's clear to see the pattern. The alphabets are corrupt to the core, and are full of pedophiles and satanists.

Bill Cooper talked about satanists all of the time, and he ended up killed. Bill Cooper's focus was the Clintons, their satanic ties and numerous other ties to mystery school cults and groups. There's no doubt Schumer is filled to the brim with complacent confidence that he is untouchable, and that nothing will change.

There will be a reckoning.

Thing is, the "intelligence community" isn't one person. There are divisions. Recent events seem to indicate that the split is CIA (left) and NSA and FBI (right). That's plenty of support… Trump will continue to give those lefties a whoopin'.

Wouldn't they be left? Not that I trust any of them.

What has the NSA done that makes you say they're left? I don't think mass surveillance can be considered left or right, that's an apolitical action that could be biased one way or the other.

if parasites are too effective, they kill off the host and die along with them.
evolution favors weak and mistake-prone parasites

I didn't know he was involved in the Waco thing.
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He was front and center at the congressional hearings after Waco. Snarling and jewing the whole time. There's a documentary called Rules of Engagement that has quite a bit of the hearing footage.

There is an article somewhere on Holla Forums regarding a supposed attack on an NSA facility in NYC by CIA. I think the official story is "unrelated street violence that managed to involve security guards at a nothing to see here goy govt building", but the OP of that thread stated his case that it was an attempted CIA penetration of a former AT&T telecom facility that the NSA took over for heavy-duty spying, and supposedly lines were drawn, sides were taken, and certain communication were leaked simultaneously that were of benefit to Trump.

Boy these guys are so fucked.

That documentary makes me want to kill every ATF agent and I'm not even a burger

I'll check it out, I can't recall having seen it.

Not that I doubt the CIA would try to pull a stunt like that, but what would their objective be? Stealing data? Making a point? They were bored?

Those questions were asked in the thread, and no good answers, only similar speculation, and one fairly lengthy, outlandish theory that seemed pretty out there.

The NSA is not ideological, they are kind like the army, zogbots. They will do whatever Mr.president tells them to. The CIA however since its inception always had its own agenda and has often been at odds with the state and other IA's, if i'am not mistaken they were founded and to this day are operated by full-blown communists and marxists.

wtf is this kike talking about. he looks directly into the camera as if to acknowledge so "they" know he said it…

i don't see any actually credible security researchers or "intelligence community" members talking about Russian hackers.

But couldn't "they" just watch the clip and hear him say it?
What would be the point of the camera look?

The look at the camera was the segue into his Russian hacking script. They practice this shit before going on air. As Maddow said at the start, she went off script to show a Trump tweet to get his reaction which prompted Chuck to go off script to reply. The look at the camera just after his threats was him going back in acting mode as if to start his pre planned speech looking at the eyes of the American people. This is a trick to appear more sincere and honest but he threw himself off his game by what he said prior. Have you ever started to say something controversial or something you know you shouldn't be saying but we too far along in the sentence to be able to stop yourself?

The nose touch at the end is a sign of being uncomfortable, not necessarily lying. I find clips like this very interesting. It shows how much of a facade it is that these politicians are great speakers and super smart. Get them even slightly off what they have trained to say and they shit themselves.

Here comes the don
doot, doot, doot, doot.

When this happens to me, I give a big shit-eating grin and try to look like I'm trying to contain it. Makes them think I'm just fucking around.

It is almost impossible to fake a smile. Thats probably why actors like Tom Cruise and Julia Roberts have such weird reactions. The smile they've practiced for acting has meshed with their real one.

One of the most consistent poker tells is if your opponent gives a genuine laugh/smile they have a good hand.

Here's a (you)

In my case the smile is sort of real, since I get a rush out of making people upset. Having somebody on the edge of being horrified gives me a warm tingly feeling.

I think we've got more than a few "gray men". We're not all walking around with anime body pillows and spilling spaghetti.

Speak for yourself, just this morning I spilled my spaghetti all over a qt.

I suppose you anons are right. Guess I'm guilty of trying to assign organization I hate with politics I hate.

Jesus fucking Christ, what a stupid, revolting kike.

these organizations cannot be judged according to that paradigm. It would be dangerous to assume anything about them as a whole, and the microscope should never, ever be lifted from any of them.

The nose touch by itself isn't as important as the nervous lip-licking and gulping motion after he lies at 1:10. It's the combination of those things, along with the micro-expressions around his eyes and mouth throughout the whole clip that reveals he's lying.
Try scrubbing the video back and forth between 1:05 and 1:12 to see what I mean. He even does this really weird stare right into the camera that you'd almost miss entirely if you weren't paying attention.

Take a look at the history of the creation of the CIA, and ((who)) created it. Its facinating, and recent world history becomes much more clear. The CIA is one of he major driving forces behind world kikery

Hacking back is not one of those ways, unfortunately. There are a lot of things Agents Jamal and Goldman can not do. They can shit talk. That's about it.

Ya Biden, Schumer, Clinton, and Holder were the top players in Ruby Ridge, Waco, and Oklahoma city.

Which makes us the perfect foils.

I strongly disagree with this commonly pushed MSM lie. He has accomplished a whole lot in his life. He was born into an already successful family but for many this just means a life of squandering daddy's riches with no real drive to accomplish anything on your own. Trump on the other hand far surpassed his fathers success and has an insane work ethic. It would be inappropriate for somebody who is so successful to have a small ego.

Trump has a very healthy ego. He's very willing to listen to experts on topics he doesn't know a lot about. He also understands that passive aggressive underhanded insults are not a virtue and neither is enduring them. It's good to be direct, it's good to call out bullshit and it's good to stand up for yourself when unfairly and underhandedly attacked.

This fucking idea that tucking in your tail and backing down from an argument or insult makes you the "bigger man" is absolutely fucking toxic and must be destroyed. Trump has done a whole lot in that regard just leading by example.

His ego is just fine. We just haven't seen an uncucked hero figure alpha male leader like him in recent times. You think Alexander the great would take shit from people without talking back?

suddenly libcucks love the CIA, this is fucking hilarious

It still amazes me how ultra-autistic faggots on this board still think those who make threads give a flying fuck about their "B-BUT MUH WEBMZ!!" autism.

Autists think we're supposed to go out of our way to appease their disability by making webms. How are autsists any better than niggers?

Chuck Schumer is the kind of guy who walks through a men's locker room and starts whistling "Stranger in Paradise," and has carpal tunnel just from having a perpetually limp wrist. He's not intimidating in the least.

You said strongly disagree then go on to partially agree with me. Relax. Having a huge ego is a good thing, it was not meant as an insult.

The point I was trying to make is that Trump loves winning. Now he has to focus that lifelong urge to win on something other than real estate. People who have spoken out against Trump throughout his life have no doubt been crushed and now we have Chuck coming out in public and threatening Trump. His ego will take this personally and he won't forget what was said here, I guarantee it.

GENyoutube.com
Just write "gen" before youtube and get a variety of format options

youtube.com/watch?v=m_cxbPUo5XA
genyoutube.com/watch?v=m_cxbPUo5XA

They will always overplay their hand and get their comeuppance, and until the disease is eradicated altogether it will come back

This again sounds pathological, involuntary even. I do not believe that to be the case.

First off, making a thinly veiled death threat is pretty personal. There is no need to take it personal, it is personal already.

Secondly, why would this even involve his ego. His intellect alone should be enough to identify and eliminate threats like this.

Eh, I'll put my money on the FBI and secret service. Those guys are bros.

CIA are shadey fucks. Don't like em.

Oh, i'm sorry, I thought our intelligence agencies were honorable men who followed the orders of their commander in chief, not lowlife goddam spooks plotting covert shit to anyone who dares cut their overbloated fucking budget.

Funny how him even suggesting such a thing is just validation Trump is right. I really should've screencapped it but one user made an analogy between cancer and our government agencies. They grow larger and larger, consuming more and more resources, while not doing the job they were originally created to do, ultimately parasitizing and killing off their host.

The alphabets, well most of government pretty much, have become cancer.