short - youtube.com/watch?v=Fz_ket4_44o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0scJvSHYRw
youtube.com/watch?v=1LyD5plMiLU
youtube.com/watch?v=iCnHbttaGjE
youtube.com/watch?v=jKX54BxM3O4
publicsearch1.chicagopolice.org/
archive.is/fQYYq
dailycaller[dot]com/2017/01/04/chicago-police-hesitate-to-call-videotaped-torture-of-white-man-a-hate-crime/
twitter.com/Chicago_protest/status/816958712657100800
archive.is/Uhic6
archive.is/0yoR5
youtube.com/watch?v=kP91ZNL1Jnc
archive.is/JZgsc
twitter.com/melaninbarbie/status/816878544026484737
archive.is/nc4B
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Highlander_Folk_School
web.archive.org/web/20040810041258/foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/hfschool.htm
archive.is/4VIKl
fireandreamitchell.com/2017/01/04/blm-torture-video-of-chicago-man-doesnt-violate-facebook-standards/
frontpagemag.com/fpm/264353/more-forgotten-white-victims-black-violence-jack-kerwick
archive.is/j2pkn
youtube.com/watch?v=O93lImrRTu4
newnation.org/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/312798-gingrich-on-chicago-torture-video-we-are-right-on-the-edge-of-a
archive.is/rC4nS
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/816958499766693888
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/817022914004447232
timeanddate.com/counters/fullscreen.html?mode=a&iso=20170120T00&year=2017&month=1&day=20&hour=0&min=0&sec=0&p0=263&msg=Time left until Obama leaves office
nbcchicago.com/news/local/
archive.is/CJUTw

archive.is/lPny5
archive.is/0kVJp
books.google.com/books?id=Ahyi0WnvvvoC&pg=PA54&lpg=PA54&dq=are black people less culpable for crimes due to being less intelligent&source=bl&ots=8eqotkDlLg&sig=1bZ7A5KdDQCii3nnJzlg54qfHdc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2-pDQr6vRAhUMy2MKHf68C00Q6AEIIDAB#v=onepage&q=are black people less culpable for crimes due to being less intelligent&f=false
20min.ch/panorama/news/story/Gruppe-verpruegelt-weissen-Mann-aus-Hass-auf-Trump-15121824
youtube.com/watch?v=aOxv7klZK-Y
vid.me/tBEG
archive.is/4Ftu3
youtube.com/watch?v=UVE0JekVvt0
wnd.com/2016/12/muslim-woman-made-it-up-faked-attack-by-trump-supporters/
archive.is/QAm4L
instagram.com/p/w99nhXtOkF/?taken-by=bryandisagrees&hl=en
archive.is/hxj54
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/817078953202438144
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SPREAD IT

Molyneux made his best video on the coming race war and how whites are sick of it.

I like the way Chumlee thinks

NIGGER'S ADDRESS FOUND

Someone is calling for protest in PA in Molyneux comments section.

Will Holla Forums protest at Chicago city hall on Friday January 6 at 3 PM ?

10 anons could morph into many more, in a short period of time.

Can anyone find the victim's name and information? So he can become a person, and not a statistic.

dubs checked.
can any /k/ommandos comment on the guns seized?

complete gun noob here

Reminder that these niggers are fucked. They will have virtually no support aside from other stupid niggers on the internet. Even MSM will not try to defend this.

THE ANONS FROM LAST THREAD THAT SUPPOSEDLY LIVE THERE BETTER NOT DISSAPOINT
WHAT WOULD GLR DO?

I haven't been this mad in months

what's going on on second and third pic?

Oh boy! Time to respond to the anons in the last thread. :^)

I mean that makes sense when you talk about the unfamiliarity with the design of 8ch, and how it can be found out. I guess my point is that I feel like a lot of it is just people coming here to intentionally spread us thin by creating more drama where we obviously shouldn't care, or are simply kids who only spout this shit because they're kids easily influenced to say or do whatever. Both those places that are aforementioned are literal dens of idiocy, and giving them the time of day to be called out is a waste of time that is better used in propaganda or otherwise, you know? Either way I think it is played out and getting old to keep seeing this 'TRS shill' and 'reddit spacing' shit. Sure they do actually come here, but, are they really worth the effort?

With that kind of attitude you might as well bend over, user. Those who lead strongly by example will absolutely be followed. Any whom do not go forth and change themselves to follow will be (((left))) to become dust. To me I think the real crime here is that these niggers won't be put to death for their crimes. But with the coming changes and if people spend the time to provoke a reaction that ensures these niggers get what they deserve (i.e. pushing this publicly wherever you can); be it death or never leaving prison. That can only take place with the right amount of numbers influencing the entirety of the situation. This is more of a golden opportunity than anything, and many here know this. Think of all the times niggers do this shit and it isn't reported by police to the media, or how many people go missing that are never found due to niggers/sandniggers. I think one ought to know that if something spread with such hateful content as though it was a fast-spread plague. It would most certainly ruin credibility for certain organizations, and as well as PD that side with these fuckers.

SOME ONE START A FACEBOOK PAGE FOR THE PROTEST, AND SEE THE REACTION IT GETS

Reminder that Trump and the Republicans will push for national CCW reciprocity which will effectively allow us to defend ourselves in the dens of these monsters.

WE'RE TAKING BACK THE CITIES
RACE WAR SOON

PROTESTS NATIONWIDE

50+(?) stream viewers, nobody called the cops. We're above the individual level, they're fucking trapped.

He had some pretty good firearms tbh

PAfag here, I'd probably go to a protest if I knew where it was.

As far as the Chicago thing goes, I think we could easily do it. Remember the FED protests? At most we had like 10 anons show up right? Not bad tbh

The Emperor tweeted about Chicago, this gives him the perfect case, to justify a push back and take care of the violent thuggery and gangster-ism plaguing our major cities.

WE NEED A PROTEST

If we force the media to report on it, via a protest, the emperor himself will support us and the dominoes shall fall.

Someone create the facebook page,

once we have that going, I can write press releases, and media kits and send them out. We can get the major twitters account to spread the facebook event and it will leak to the normies.

Other anons can create graphics, and fliers. We can do this, this is the ultimate chance.

We need the victims, name.

I am telling, you. If 5-10 anons get to work, in 3 days time with hard work, we can literally, make the first domino fall.

==I NEED A BURGER TO MAKE A FACEBOOK EVENT AND PAGE FOR A PROTEST IN CHICAGO ON JANUARY 6, AT 3 PM== the rest will be history.

Argument man himself admits that he understands White Nationalists.

Anons, something in my belly tells me we get our chance to recreate the SS. You fucking niggers better be ready for this shit.

I NEED A BURGER TO MAKE A FACEBOOK EVENT AND PAGE FOR A PROTEST IN CHICAGO ON JANUARY 6, AT 3 PM
My last shill, in the thread for this. Let your actions speak anons, this is our chance. We can pull this off.

I think they call this a blunt It's a cigar with weed in it. Possibly without weed since it has a wood tip and apparently that's indicative of pure tobacco cigarillos, who knows though niggers might be dumb enough to smoke pot out of a filter.
A bunch of dirty apes are cutting into a man they think is white's scalp because all apes hate their superiors on an instinctive level, and even though this guy was some kinda gook/spic + white mutt and retarded the niggers still saw his lighter complexion and went for him anyway.
He was even a goddamn oil driller trying to fug one of the sheboons - I have a working theory it went like this
>sheboon takes advantage of his mental health issues and tries to screw him because only a retard would want to engage in bestiality

We should absolutely care about newfags who refuse to lurk and assimilate to board conventions even in regards to how posts are formatted. if you think >reddit spacing is actually about formatting you're fucking retarded, it's a way of gold-starring outsiders. Yes autists will take advantage of it but the true purpose remains and a lot of people have seen that it works in the sense that it gets newfags to out themselves - so WHAT if I post on reddit - and shit like that has come of this little memetic hazard
Yes, they are. You saw what happened to cuckchan when reddit invaded. It's not worth derailing this thread over though, and I don't think you're one of the aforementioned pleddit scum redditspacers or TRShills.

I haven't used social media in half a year or I would. Someone with a sock account should absolutely do it. I'm too broke for a VPN and my connection is too slow for a proxy - real men go in bare IP and redpill the fucking FBI.

THIS x SIX GORILLION
WE NEED A PROTEST
and since you fucked up the redtext :^)
I NEED A BURGER TO MAKE A FACEBOOK EVENT AND PAGE FOR A PROTEST IN CHICAGO ON JANUARY 6, AT 3 PM

I haven't used social media in half a year or I would. Someone with a sock account should absolutely do it. I'm too broke for a VPN and my connection is too slow for a proxy - real men go in bare IP and redpill the fucking FBI.

No sock we need a real account.

Maybe if we go on twitter, someone will answer the call?

Right now I am trying to find the victims name so we can use his story.

What does our life matter for the Reich's army? Yes, Reich's army! To die for Germany is our highest honor! To die for Germany is our highest honor!

heres a rare Goebbels for u

It's called a Black and Mild, niggers call it a "Ft" which means filtered tip. Typically they smoke it as is but it's not unheard of for them to put weed inside it.

WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ARREST FOR THESE CHIMPS
I can't rest until I've seen it

OK. Hi jidf

rare Goebbels best Goebbels

Either one would work, back when I was on faceberg a lot of anons had linked sock accounts that were all in the same areas. If things like this are still going on then

Fuck m8 cuckchan was talking about it earlier - they had tracked down his name from the facebook post his family or friends made about him being missing. I am digging for it now but it seems to have died. Fucking cuckchan is lightspeed now no wonder kids today are growing up with short attention spans and developing developmental disorders. Holy shit the average user is fucking fifteen years old baitman there.
I legitimately haven't gone there unless it's Holla Forums to post pone since 2014 and what the fuck that's shocking. thank an oldfag today for getting us out of there

CPD press conference where they say all 4 chimps are in the jewstice system's custody.
They better go for a hate crime.

He had a MP5, an FN Herstal and a Hi Point.
That's like eating a $100 steak and having a Twinkie for dessert.

Right Wing Death Squads could not come sooner.

KEK SMILES UPON THIS. MAY THIS THREAD RECIEVE HIS BLESSING AS WELL
These coons chose the wrong future.

:^)

Yeah thats what I was thinking too. He had good guns, and bad guns. I was gonna say that he probably doesn't know much about guns, but he does work at a pawn shop so.

Also, as a sidenote if anyone wants me to translate any niggerspeak from the video, I can do so. I have extensive knowledge about Chicago negro dialect.

The only plastic gun that shoots real bullets for a little while.
But wtf, why does every single bigger own a cheap ass ghetto blaster?

>Part 1 youtube.com/watch?v=s0scJvSHYRw

>Part 2 youtube.com/watch?v=1LyD5plMiLU

>youtube.com/watch?v=iCnHbttaGjE

>youtube.com/watch?v=jKX54BxM3O4

I am scraping the cuckchan archives. They found out that the people who tortured the kid is a rap gang.

We were doxing the rap gang last thread. Most of them are dead at the hands of their fellow pavement apes.

herring /covington

Low. IQ.

Send them back to fucking Africa already.

I found a high point! Here's a brick for comparison.

Just show me a timestamp and I'll translate. From the looks of the identities of these coons, they seem to be affiliated with this rapper under the set name "PGB". He is quite known among nigger.

Fuck. Well I can answer questions.

GD = Gangster deciple
BD = Black deciple
L's up = can mean many things. Like love, loyalty up and stuff, but judging from where they're from in Chicago it probably means Lamron

does any one have actually proof of arrest yet?

For some reason I'm reminded of caltrops.

This cuck is busy talking about kkk. See pic

checked
No I searched Chicago PD online arrest database for her. Nothing.

publicsearch1.chicagopolice.org/

But seriously, hi-point is trash and anything they make over 9mm will blow up in your hand.

It's exactly like caltrops only we can see them and invasive faggots cannot.

Usually, I'm going to guess they get it in some sort of drug or gambling deal. Niggers get hard up for crack and they don't have money, but they do have a HiPoint.
Niggers love the way a HiPoint looks. Those carbines strike imagery of a thug nigger. If you know nothing about guns, a HiPoint looks intimidating.

Hi-points are pieces of garbage 100% of the time. Almost guaranteed to jam or break.

i seriously wouldn't doubt if the niggers at the CPD let them go. Dey dindu shieeeet!

Someone will be held accountable for this

American anons, spread this as far as you can among your circles

Plebbit /r/Politics mods working overtime deleting every story about the black torture gang:
archive.is/fQYYq

I've heard a few of them aren't bad if it's all you have. Don't get me wrong, I'm not running to my local FFL to line up and buy one or anything. Pretty much pieces of trash, though, and belongs nowhere near the rest of the Chumlee's collection.

I just can't imagine anyone wanting something like that.
It looks like a toy, and without incredible lubrication and care, it's gonna be as reliable as one.
And I have never seen a nigger clean a fun.

Chumlee is nothing more than a fat stupid overpaid lazy wigger.

Knowing Chumlee he probably has it because he idolizes niggers. I can't see any other reason he'd put a hi-point next to something like a Fabrique Nationale

Niggers think they look awesome. Niggers think a lot of things look awesome. Like a fucking classic impala painted like a box of Frosted Flakes on gold 27" rims. Sure, you and I think they're ugly as sin. But the taste of a nigger is different than the taste of a human. Look at their clothing, their cars, their homes… Obviously they have shit taste in almost everything.

reddit is utter cancer. Why hasn't any tech savvy anons ddos'd it?

Apparently, they also made him drink water from a toilet.
Absolutely disgusting.

I would make a firearm before I spent any money on a hi-point. At least a crappy 12 gauge slap-shot wont jam.

WITNESSED
The spread is already wide, it must get wider. It must go viral. It must take over all those shitty kike social media sites and if they supress it they know they will be showing their true form.
ACCELERATE, NOW IS THE TIME FOR ACCELERATION

I would buy a Sten kit and rent a welder and pay about $200 for it if I really wanted a 9mm carbine.
Or buy an 80% glock and finish it in pieces if I was a poorfag. I would avoid buying a Hi Point at all costs - even if I was a poorfag.

Why? The site regularly goes down on it's own. It's why we get waves every now and then.

I hate basketball Americans.

I saw one traipsing down the street the other day wearing those big air shoes, a longsleeve t shirt with all over print of money under an oversized fest with gaping holes in his jeans like he'd just finished being some Crip's prison bitch.

How do you do my fellow, yahtzees?

This should be obvious, but it shocks me how far they go. As a professional that deals with niggers, their total lack of asthetic taste angers me endlessly. They conciously choose to eat shit over bone in ribye in every decision.

this was the negresses charge.

Charges
720 ILCS 5.0/16-25-A-1 RETAIL THEFT/DISP MERCH/

Agreed
At first I thought it was the okra ET looking nigger syndrome

2016 Oct 05, this is an other crime

With an aftermarket barrel, since hand grenades are illegal.

Top kek ET was a fucking nigger.

Racewar now.

Here are examples of nigger style. AKA "sause"

Know the signs

“I would like to make it crystal clear I do not regret what I did,” he wrote in his distinctive scrawl. “I am not sorry. I have not shed a tear for the innocent people I killed.”

Mr. Roof, who was then 21, continued: “I do feel sorry for the innocent white children forced to live in this sick country and I do feel sorry for the innocent white people that are killed daily at the hands of the lower race. I have shed a tear of self-pity for myself. I feel pity that I had to do what I did in the first place. I feel pity that I had to give up my life because of a situation that should never have existed.”

Chicago police aren't labeling this a hate crime.

PROTEST

What should the protest slogan be?

Where are you getting your information?

I get the joke, but it's so bad that even the company has policy that when this happens to the gun you send it in and they send you a new one.
Hi-point can blow your fingers off.

Why?

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

They've been calling it a 'stupid mistake' on TV. Only mistake I can see is we've not been teaching these people who's in charge.

Reminder: refer to this as a hate crime by Black Lives Matter.

The media is calling this an assault on a mentally disabled man.

JEW OWNED MEDIA IGNORES BLACK ON WHITE CRIME
if I am going to go full powerlevel there.

Dindu nuffin the post. BLM created this result and only more gangbang niggers will follow this, simply because they get away with it.
You other start a race war now or go on the streets and redpill people, what a fucking mess.

I have heard their customer service is outstanding. But it would have to be when you're dealing with customers that are missing fingers because your shit is plastic or cheap cast that even blank guns have better quality craftsmanship and materials.

I'm watching it on the news right now, but I found this article about it.
dailycaller[dot]com/2017/01/04/chicago-police-hesitate-to-call-videotaped-torture-of-white-man-a-hate-crime/

"When asked by a reporter why the suspects made anti-white and anti-Trump comments and whether that justifies investigating the horrifying incident as a hate crime, Chicago Police Department Commander Kevin Duffin said, “Kids make stupid decisions — I shouldn’t call them kids, they’re legally adults. But they’re young adults and they make stupid decisions.”"

The piece of fucking garbage tried to pass it off as "Kids make mistakes"

That's fucking infuriating.

Is this the girl?

Twitterfags may want to start compiling BLM supporters cheering this on (because you know they are) for montages.

THE MEMES

Good idea, sadly I have no twitter shit.

The guy must be a nigger.

Any one on twitter reading the posts from the niggers? they're so fucking smug and uppity about this.

What the fuck

They showed him on the news. He's white.

if you watched his videos you would see how much he is against shattering families and helped several callers on the show to hold their relationships together
wrong
is reason a cult? is philosophy a cult?

Also, not an argument :^)

(((white)))?

Can we get the cunt sacked for gross incompetence? These people have a history of violence. They are far, far from being "kids" making "mistakes".

Could the victim even vote under US laws? What was his mental handicap? Molyjew said he could not even vote.

So he's a cuck.

I can already guess

It's something alright.

kidnapping and scalping?

oh kids… they do the darndest things dont they?!

NO

She's not crying. This is an act that niggers always pull. Niggers will fucking kill you and beat you to death - until you pull out the shotgun or baseball bat. Then they immediately panic and cry and even cuck themselves when they are met with equal force.

There will be some lag time in these types of databases when:

1.) It's a city packed with shitskins.

2.) The alleged assailants are niggers accused of a horrendous crime against non-niggers.

3.) The city lawyers are all over the Chicago Police Department ready to derail the investigation.

4.) The media loves poor helpless, misguided niggers.

Be patient.

The okra ET look

Meanwhile a white kid who took an instagram picture of a black kid eating chicken is being marched to the firing squad.

would fugg but not impregnate/10
looks like a cheeky little monkey
pls don't judge(MONKEY FUCKER WAS SHOT FOR THIS POST)

Then why does he encourage his listeners to "defoo" which is a term invented and exclusively spread by jewish psychiatrists for abandoning your family.
embed related
No, donations and telling your family to fuck off to go follow some yid with shark eyes is.

Thank you. It was posted in an earlier thread and I had been sharing it.
I thought yall were ignoring me on purpose

The barrels are mild steel, the mechanisms are a nickle alloy, and the frame is plastic. Not even polymer, no it's fucking plastic.
And because it's this hodge-podge of Frankensteinian shit, it's complicated.
Yes, they managed to complicate something as simple as a direct blowback pistol.

Reported.

BLACK MASONIC POLICE FORCE
GOOGLE IT, I GAURENTEE YOU CPD IS INFILTRATED AND FULLY CO-OPTED
"OBAMA'S BLACK MASONIC POLICE"

It's been going around because that nigger has a similar name to the other nigger and autism is frequently co-diagnosed with face blindness. No problem.

his mother is from a jewish family, he doesn't say she is jewish nor himself

where is the evidence?

I am trying to get the first domino to tip over.

Can you guys help me out and retweet my call to protest so normies can see it?

twitter.com/Chicago_protest/status/816958712657100800

You just made my stomach sick

Fairly convinced that's accurate too. The lines on the nose and indentation on the forehead line up perfectly.

Checked. Now I feel a little sorry for the guy.

kike family = kike blood, he's a jew.
archive.is/Uhic6
archive.is/0yoR5
Kill yourself anytime, degenerate cultist.

POSTING A CLASSIC, HIGHLY RELEVANT TUNE

youtube.com/watch?v=kP91ZNL1Jnc

So I did poke on twitter. BLM is saying we being racists n shieeet.

I'm so happy the hashtag for this ended up being BLMKidnapping

how many times did he admit being wrong and changed his mind? you wouldn't know since you are an anti-reason bullshitter

We've seen it before, not all Muslims, not all Blacks. But the straight white male is accountable for every straight white male

not into racemixing, just want to bang a negress once

has anyone banged a negress?(MONKEY FUCKER WAS SHOT FOR THIS POST)

GAS

YOURSELF

I find something alluring about odd skin colors

But all non-whites are ugly. I mean plenty of whites are ugly, but there are no appealing brown women ever anywhere. The only way it happens is in 2D

Happening threads really bring out all the degenerates, don't they.

dubs confirm. will delivrar

Get out

looks like an user made a BLMKidnapping Protest twitter

https ://twitter.com/Chicago_protest

White men, ironically, I believe are supposed to have an affinity for different skin tones. White men are conquerers and consequently, have spread genetics all over the globe. It's partially ingrained to be attracted to different skin tones. You get that from you ancestors, who conquered many different types of people. But in the present day, it should be repressed. The white race needs your babbies more than India or Hispanic countries.

I don't follow pop-culture that much, but is it now the norm for pop-stars to get naked? A decade ago it was really only the fringe stars that showed tits, now it seems that all the major celebs are going full nude.

They are saying we don't really care about the "white boy" and just want to harm black people.

Yeah thats me. As soon as the idea takes place, this protest will take on a life of it's own. Having trouble getting it off the ground.

Can't we have both?

Why not just stop sending aid?

Boom, overpopulated shitholes no longer overpopulated.

>archive.is/0yoR5
If you are such a shitty parent your son prefers abandoning the safety of your home with no means to survive it's your own fucking fault.
Pic related, he's doing more to help the white race than you will ever dream off.

you're brainwashed. dekike your brain.
kikes will always be kikes at heart, what is subversion?
(checked)
ALL ANONS WITH TWATTER DO WHATEVER TWATTER DOES TO PROMOTE THIS

I finally see. I don't find any woman but white women attractive or viable mates, but something about different colored skin arouses me.

are you really planning on a protest in chicago? I don't think many anons live in chiraq.

wouldn't know really. Saved those Azaelia Banks pictures when she was in her support trump gas niggers phase

Well I can't get over how ugly ethnic facial features are so it's a moot point

Yes I am. This is bigger than just anons. This really struck a nerve with everyone, just look at the number of tweets, 224K. This hasn't even been picked up by MSM yet. At least, not front page, or any airtime, other than one show.

Damn, thought it as Rihanna.

Godspeed user. Unfortunately the right doesn't have a Soros or professional protestor corps so we organizing a protest is harder.

Plus Chicago might as well be fucking Mordor.

I agree and would take it a step further in castrating these fuckers. It's completely normal to see a woman of a different ethnic background and be attracted. But when it comes to having a family, leave the niggers, spics, gooks and kikes alone. The family unit can not survive with such culturally innate differences. Stick with your race. It's the only chance you have to make a family work.

and 224K is just one spelling of BLMKidnapping, not looking at all the other variations that twitter, likes to fuck with.

Do it.

Since I don't delve into social media I just posted it on cuckchan.

I've seen some pretty attractive Asian women, but I can't say I would want a family with them.

Woke level: 6,000,000

More effort than it's worth. Also means you have to have white people in country to do the job. Better to have them at home making babies.

Starvation and disease will kill them all in 20 years anyway. Without the white man to step in on Ebola, I wonder how fast the situation would have taken care of itself.

i believe this is the tipping point, lads

We should be past the tipping point. What will happen here is just another round of the media doing fact checks and suppressing facts.

Maybe they'll trot the retard out and make him say that he forgives the blacks or some shit.

Incidentally what proof is there that the guy is a retard?

Anyone got any idea, how I can get this protest, gain traction? Who do you think that is semi famous, can take the lead for this protest and give it the spotlight it needs.

We don't even know the guys name.

This retarded nigger said she wants to kill white people with magic. You're either a retard or a kike.

archive.is/JZgsc

Well, he was putting himself in a situation of being around niggers. So there's that.

Or third option, I don't follow shit that Azalea Banks says.

I just tried shilling your twitter on cuckchan, got a bite.
God that place is terrible, that was almost painful.

I think we need more video evidence of crimes. My aunt is an insane leftists and even this left a bad taste in her mouth. The people need something else to push it further.

It sounds like they kidnapped him.

Are you ready lad?

I can't even watch the video because I know how angry I'll get. Reading the responses on twitter was extremely infuriating. This is much worse than when I tried to watch With Open Gates.
twitter.com/melaninbarbie/status/816878544026484737

Someone mentioned earlier that he was buying weed from them? Can anyone confirm or deny this?

You must be new then, because this was all over Holla Forums and plebbit.

How does Trump fix Chicago? Can it even be done?

yeah, she's a nutjob. we already know this

The only "black girls" I find even remotely attractive had so much white in them, they weren't really black.

Whites>japs>>>>>>>>>>everyone else>>>>>>>>>>>>>>blacks

I don't go to plebbit and I don't read every single thread on here, but I did see it mentioned that she was pro-Trump or at least not anti-Trump. Of all the shit I've seen on Holla Forums some nigger rapper bitch doesn't really pique my interest.

Mrs. O'Leary's cow.

Ok that's pretty funny, but I'm looking for serious answers here. at least Detroit it basically undeveloped land. He can buy it all up & demolish it house by house to turn into automobile factories, but what do you do with a place like Chicago? It's going to burn down in 15 days isn't it?

At this point, Detroit is more fixable than Chicago. In Detroit, if you just create jobs, the niggers will go away. In Chicago, there are jobs. Niggers just kill and rob anyway. At least Detroit has strong points of interest from different types of people. Chicago is just a murderous hellhole with a tall building.

CNN says this is not evil. This is not a hate crime.

CNN IS DONE AGAIN

Nope. Not today. I'm going to not start the day out foaming at the mouth from rage.

yeah she was pro trump, then got shoah'd by the media, posted this
(last one)

Plastics are polymers. What you're looking for is glass fiber reinforced plastics or carbon fiber reinforced plastics.

(Checked)

Not that chimp again….

KILL ALL EVIL WHITES

From CNN video

honestly, I don't find negresses attractive. Just AZ Banks.

lol at far right of thumbnail.

How.

Are you fucking kidding me?
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ETHNIC YOUTUBE HORSEPLAY OUTRAGES ANGRY WHITE MALES, TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Had a relationship with one for about 2.5 years. Waste of time I realize now but she was domesticated at the time being. She hated black "culture", hated the fact that niggers complained and never did anything about it and hated kikes. In that regard she was pretty redpilled. Problem was she wanted my babies and I told her I didn't want to racemix simply because it is the most selfish things to do, she understood but after I told her that she started to show signs of a typical nigger which was hurting to see.

Her dad was pretty fucking based too, hated niggers, worked hard, hated jews and basically agreed with Hitler in all regards. Hell he was fucking glad his daughter had something with a white ass. Her mom was mental.

That being said I'm out of the whole oildrilling, opened my eyes a lot.

(checked)
Some people just thinks in absolutes. Everyone have a place on the spectrum and can move over time. Some serves as gateways for new people to move along the spectrum and Molymeme is one of them like it or not.
Another example is pewdiepie when he express views like "fuck the media" and it get stuck somewhere in the back of the head of a 12 year old. As Peterson said in some video, it's constant death and rebirth taking place over and over.
If one just adapt the most extreme views instantly I would not want them on my team either because I want them to be able to express themselves as well in order to trust them.

Then again, this is generally and sometimes not worth mentioning here as it is "old news" in some regard.

she looks like cute monkey for lack of better description.

(and no I'm not into monkey bestiality)

The funny thing is Hillary was White too, so this would have happened no matter what. Day of the frog, it's happening.

You're going to see serious white flight from Chicago now. This time next year there won't be any white people living in Chicago.

What would have to happen for them to report on it truthfully?

Didn't they go into a rich northside suburb & kidnap him? What's the official story?

I would die a happy man if during the round table when they are discussing what the problem is someone just flat out says.
Niggers are the problem end of story.
800 murders in chicago this year equals niggers.
Next question please?

Not directed at you obviously. Except that posting molymeme here will most likely derail then contribute.

GET OUT JIDF NIGGER LOVER

Trying to derail the thread. Reported

good on you. One thing I could never get past is also racemixing. And naturally, if a relationship is serious kids become a point

Apart of me feels weak for not being able to control my emotions. I genuinely want to see fear in the eyes of these monkeys. I don't care about rhetoric anymore. They do whatever they want, just fucking kill them all.

Sorry for cuckchan - still shilling the twitter there - but even this low iq hue sees what's happening here

Ok boys, get ready. Today we are going to put into action

#OPERATION CHIMPOUTZ

We will create a bunch of black twitter sock puppets and convince other blacks that this incidence was a tool to oppress blacks and shut down BLM for good. We will also call on all blacks to ask Trump to step down because he is causing to much hatred and making these poor blacks chimp out when they dindu nuffin wrong.

Yeah fucking tell me about it, she could never stop talking about having kids or other peoples kids.

I get you. Thing was I met her when I was drunk off my ass and telling her how much I hated kikes. She just sticked around and kept talking with me about all sorts of things, after that we met a couple of times and we fell in love. Putting feelings aside everything aint healthy and was something I always have done either so I rolled with it for a change.

Start a thread for this. It's not going to gain any traction being buried in this thread.

everything= every time*

this stupid shitskin doesn't even know MLK was a fucking communist

this stupid shitskin doesn't even know MLK was a fucking communist

Yeah start a thread, but, I doubt this will take off. Niggers are too dumb, to think 2 steps ahead like that.

fuck off oildriller, if you were really ashamed you wouldn't fucking broadcast it here for muh based blacks

Shut the fuck up about your personal bullshit.

White people aren't going to react to this like niggers. We aren't going to kidnap random niggers. If we do anything it'll be in one fell swoop, we could exterminate them within a fucking year, they're ten percent of the population for christ's sake. Video very related. And who gives a fuck about MLK, he's the source of this bullshit, not to mention LBJ, etc. etc.

Stop talking about oildrilling, faggots. Let's stay focused and not fall for goon derailing tactics.

(((CNN))) is reporting that "he might have gotten in the van willingly."

Anyone know about the ties of MLK with the Frankfurt school or (((them)))?

They're actually 13%. But males make up 6% and of those probably half aren't fighting age and another half are too fucking fat and stupid to fight. What we're really looking at is about 2% of the population that we need to be concerned about.

Connect this to the university professor demanding #whitegenocide

I want them all dead. No exceptions. Total fucking extermination.

I learned my lesson you fucknugget.

Literally african tribes battling in the wasteland.

I agree. I'm just pointing out the numbers of actual resistance. If we were given permission to go full DotR, we would only need to worry about maybe 3% of the population at most. The people you'd need to worry about are the white hangers-on.
But that's okay. Just make more "I Betrayed My Race" placards.

Unless they have guns their opinion means absolutely nothing.

Sucks for a modern rapper.

Some of them are armed and even more would think being the white Harriet Tubman in CY+2 would erase their guilt of being white. While brute force would certainly win, you can't underestimate the intelligence of even a faggot white man.

checked and REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You mean the Highlander Folk School?
archive.is/nc4B (FBI Vault)

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Highlander_Folk_School

web.archive.org/web/20040810041258/foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/hfschool.htm

he wasn't fucking broadcasting anything.
faggot
back on topic:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0

Some dumb whites actually did this several years back. The Jewtard controlled made sure everyone knew about it 'cause ebil whitey iz rasisssss!

We should use the kikes tactics and start calling everyone who thinks this video was fake and staged conspiracy theorists and shame them.

(checked & checked)
Thanks user. I didn't even know about this school. Reading up.

Rosa Parks went there as well. Both her and MLCoon were commie agitators.

(nice dub dubs)
This was the petition that met the target to declare BLM a terrorist org.

archive.is/4VIKl

Europoor here. What the fuck did I miss?

Niggers. You missed niggers.

Group of niggers kidnapped a disabled white trump supporter. Tortured him live on social media doing some fucked up shit while yelling white hate shit and then Dindu Nuffin from the state.

Niggers grabbed a (possibly retarded) white man and tortured him on a livestream on facebook, beating him and cutting his scalp with a knife, while they screamed "fuck white people" and "fuck donald trump"

The police are refusing to label it a hate crime and is saying this was just kids being kids. The media is covering up the story. BLM is pissed off that whites are 'using' this to attack black people.

Another day of fun and games in the land of hopes and dreams.

How are the cuckservatives responding?

What's the percentage? I assume most armed whites are conservative and much more sympathetic to intolerance to non-whites. I want armed whites pissed off, those who don't have weapons do not matter.

I wouldn't call them dumb for doing what ought to be done as soon as possible. What are you referring to anyway?

check the cnn video It will give you a good idea.

I legit hope the Day of the Rope is streamable, because holy shit, these niggers need lynching. As does the entire fucking 4th establishment.

I've thought about it, I've even talked to a few negros before, but I have enough self-respect not to take it that far. Disappointing tbh.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

shut the fuck up

Amen.

#blm torture video of Chicago man doesn’t violate Facebook standards

fireandreamitchell.com/2017/01/04/blm-torture-video-of-chicago-man-doesnt-violate-facebook-standards/

And you know what? We need a European version of the Day of the Rope as well.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
spread this shit on the twitter hashtag right now

The original video was pulled down from Facebook.

“We do not allow people to celebrate or glorify crimes on Facebook and have removed the original video for this reason,” the company said in a statement to The Guardian. “In many instances, though, when people share this type of content, they are doing so to condemn violence or raise awareness about it. In that case, the video would be allowed.”

source:
heavy.com/news/2017/01/brittany-herring-chicago-facebook-live-video-kidnapping-torture-photos-arrested-trump/

Other black-on-white kidnappings and murders that have already been forgotten:

frontpagemag.com/fpm/264353/more-forgotten-white-victims-black-violence-jack-kerwick

You bringing the guillotine back bro?

Let us hope. Traitors and mudslimes need to be guillotine'd.

It is hard to find reference to any of these victims online. Check this out.

archive.is/j2pkn

Terry May 19
1 June 1981
Thornton Heath, Croydon, Surrey

A lad, who had several Black friends, was murdered by a mob of them. They jumped on him and his friend when they slowed down at a crossroads on their motorbikes. His friend managed to run and escape onto a bus but Terry was disabled and didn't make it. He was stabbed and hacked with knives and axes. He cried for help but no-one came. Their frenzy was such that they were not content just to chop and slash his body: once he had fallen they mutilated his face. Terry's father, after identifying his son's body said: "When I saw my boy, his teeth were all smashed and his face was in a terrible state. I don't think animals should be treated like that, let alone a human being." A Black called Ronald Pilgrim was convicted of manslaughter for the killing, he had been charged with murder. Other gang members were acquitted of murder and received sentences of Borstal or a few months' jail. One, Gary Huggins, said to be leader of the gang, was given 5 years for riot and affray.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the alt right really made this shit trend this hard?

So they keep saying on the news that this white guy had mental disabilities, does anyone know what exactly they're referring to?

He was a Trump supporter :)

Sorry couldn't resist.

'parently he was handicapped.

No shit. What disability does he have? He didn't look like a downie from what I saw in the video.

so basically, is it normal to have that much firearms at home (Chumlee)?

This is true, there are no black and whites in the world, however, Holla Forums being so extremist is what allowed us to avoid being co-opted by kikes
Every other single place that became even a little less extremist than us has been completly cucked

#NotMyNiggers

at least the mods anchor topics devoted to his videos. he is a kike disinfo shill approaching jonestein levels of kikery.

Kill yourself you fucking kike.

if only you weak faggots would kill the chief who facilitates these environments as well, maybe then they'd understand the consequence of helping destroy white civilization.

A gun blowing up is worse than no gun, so yeah dont cheap out on the one thing that may safe your life.

Here's my lynching music. no judge
youtube.com/watch?v=O93lImrRTu4
already embedded

The cucks are cucking

True. I use to think of it like a bell curve where both ends (extremes) are having a tug of war over the middle. If you move a cm then they will try to take a meter.
Also, why would one blame an ant that only manages to contribute with one straw just because some other ants are more motivated and can carry 10.

This foul crime was reported on the BBC news channel about an hour ago and it's looking like it's correspondants are trying to contact members of BLM Chicago who seem to have gone quiet for some reason.

So you know, halfchan is b& all posters in these threads, calling them raid threads.

That's it, boys. If you didn't think it was taken over by the SJWs two years ago, it sure is now. This makes me fucking sick. But just look out for the influx of newfriends.

'Rabkin Name Meaning: Jewish (from Belarus)…'

No wonder they call Chicago the Baghdad of America.

he'll have control of the nukes soon :)

saw that second picture yesterday yet it had something else at the bottom fam

>BUILD A WALL arround the city

YES JUST KEEP FUCKING LYING TO THE PUBLIC WHEN THE EVIDENCE IS LITERALLY SCREAMING THE VERY THING YOU'RE DENYING YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITES!!! THIS HELPED YOU SO DAMN MUCH DURING THE ELECTION RIGHT!?

These people really do stay in denial till the very end don't they? Or worse, they are aware and are working like hell to do whatever it takes to trick the public into believing them, but are realizing they are losing influence.

Its truly amazing that they are doubling down, it only brings us one step closer every time.

Just saw it glossed over on Morning Joe.

At least they said:

Unthinkable only a year ago.

Arkham City isn't a video game. It is an idea for the future. Build a wall around the ghetto, and make it an open air prison.

thanks doc
checked

wew

checked

Chum?

lease gib clip

(checked)
WE CAN PLAY THIS GAME TOO

(checked)
thanks doc

Any time I see a nigger with a gun I cringe. It's like watching a retarded toddler handle a loaded weapon. I'm living in a state with draconian gun laws that I want to see repealed, but then I think of all the niggers that will buy guns. Then again, so many of them aren't allowed to own anyway due to criminal convictions, they'll just get them illegally like they do now….

They also nuked it near the end of the game.

No. Leave them there as a reminder. A monument to what happens when savagery is allowed within the borders of a civilised society.

And this is why I don't watch any of this nigger nonsense.

Here you go, user:
newnation.org/
This site is doing God's work.

these fuckers have no idea just how deep the rivers of blood will run if they keep this up

This shit is hilarious, they act like Trump doesn't listen out for this kind of shit, when he's going to be President in Two Weeks. It's like slitting someone's throat on a busy street, bragging about it, & not expecting to get Arrested. Except with these scumbags it's going to be Deportations back to their beloved africa.

checked

about fucking time

Daily reminder to be making lists of ALL your local lugenpresse participants

Pavement apes aren't the only ones getting the rope

Dylan roof is connected to us, but this nigger isn't?

Rope.

Also these reporters need the rope.

You are finished.

What the fuck is even being said in that post?

spic news just reported on it for 18 seconds it was fucking shit and they chose not to show the picture of the negress but warned about future attacks.

alt code: alt+0252 for ĂĽ

Also make lists of jews they are the puppet masters.

she's saying dylan roof is also an evil individual, not a race.

She's saying like Dylan Roof, the negros in the video are evil individuals and don't represent the race.

This fucking nigger.

'Today they admit it would have been possible to arrive at an understanding. But they wanted war.
This was precisely what my domestic opponents used to tell me. I held my hand out in friendship to them. But they also refused it. And they also cried:
"No reconciliation!"
"No understanding!"
"Only war!"
Well, They got their war!'

Oh so these are unconnected?

That's dangerous precedent.

I guess she disagrees with the Salon article that white people have to be associated with white people, like Roof, who go out and kill niggers. #notallniggers becomes #notallwhitepeople, this is exploitable.

What about all the other unprovoked deaths by blacks on whites?

it's not her fam.

this be yo gurl brittany

lol

Are you a nigger or something?

Gingrich on Chicago torture video: 'We are right on the edge of a terrible period'

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/312798-gingrich-on-chicago-torture-video-we-are-right-on-the-edge-of-a

Chimpcongo PD just announced they're NOT going to charge this as a hate crime. I guess we better start rioting. Oh, wait…

END THIS NONSENSE. RACE WAR NOW.

She's black and female, I see the difference now, but only when you look more closely.

YES!

It's pretty fun how they hunted a white man and captured him out of the wild deeps of Chicago.

Must of been pretty funny to watch them capture and autistic kid, like a bunch of native africans.

>turn on the neutral news channel in poorer yurop
I'm feeling conflicted about this. The fact that this was done by a "moderate" channel that semi frequently invites jews is very weird.

THIS IS WHAT PEAK CUCKSERVATISM LOOKS LIKE

wew harambe really let himself go after dying

ARCHIVE YOUR SHIT
archive.is/rC4nS

Twitter is now autofilling #blmkidnapping to #blmkinapping.

His pecs are fucked up

Can someone confirm this?

Fuck Twitter.

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/816958499766693888
How is this guy taken seriously?

The KKK was a reactionary force I hate this fucking meme.

Don't talk like a dumb fucking nigger you autistic moron.

You go from posting the incorrect ugly ass nigger bitch, IE all nigger bitches are ugly fish looking barney looking shit stains, but like seriously it's either you're a nigger yourself, underage, or from cuckchan.

Or all three, which if that's the case you need to fuck off.

Nigger how

This nigger

fuck, here is sticky and in 4channel I got a 2 days ban 4 reply this

Then you're probably a fucking nigger.

y'all is a southern phrase you fucking nigger

Will king nigger invite them to the white house?

KEK

I wonder if there is any connection to these apes and the grand ape himself considering they're all from chicago. Granted there are a LOT of niggers in chicago.

FOR I AM HE WHO WAS KILLED

REMARK UPON THESE WOUNDS AND KNOW

I WAS THE ONE THEY CALLED "HARAMBE"

Also, are any American far-right groups intending to do something about this?

It's real.

nah, king nigger isn't dumb enough to try n pull of this kind of shit.

wew

Nuke Chiraq when?

This is fucked.
They are literally censoring anything to do with black on white crime, but white on black crime is free for all.

(checked)

(double dubs checked!)

PRAISE KEK

I's happening here in the UK too. This is some nex level Jewry.

I dropped by the niggers apartment building and left a trump sticker
their intercom number is 39, i'm not sure if it corresponds to their unit number or not

This isn't real right?

lmao nice work lad

post rare harambes

Great. Now what's your getaway plan?

Also you could of at least left poo in a burning bag in front of her door.

Tomorrow's headline:

RACIST TRUMP SUPPORTERS HARASS FAMILY

I know that, but the likelihood you're from the south and actually bothered to type out 'y'all', which you didn't, you typed 'yall' like a dumb nigger which only reinforced my suspicious as such.

I have no problem with fellow ethnic europeans from the south, as long as they aren't cucked, or talk like retarded niggers. But if you're going to get your shit together, at least fucking properly put the apostrophe where it belongs, "Y'all", not "yall".

Do you understand what I'm saying? Then again I doubt it since you're going to try and label me a nigger when you probably have nigger associates and the like. So my initial thought of you being a nigger still stands, either that or some dumb spic who thinks he's welcomed here and talks like a nigger on a daily basis because for some reason beaners love talking like nigs to try and seem 'intimidating'.

You know it's 100% true. All my life I've seen nigger bitches always looking like ugly fish faced barney looking mentally deficient bottom feeding scum sucking retards.

Like for fuck sake, as a child I would constantly get in trouble for reminding the nogs in my school how they look like 'special' fish that need help, and I would point out how their heads were misshaped like deformed chicken nuggets.

Quite frankly, every time I see a deformed nigger bitch like that, I have the urge to fucking cave their head in and help clean the world's gene pool, we shouldn't even be dealing with niggers right now if Abe Lincoln wasn't murdered by that kike, they would have been all sent right the fuck back to africa with their fellow fish like barney creature looking moronic mouth-breathing kin.

Then I'm sure if that happened, AIDS would have killed them all off, and we wouldn't have had the initial outbreak of it back in the 60s that lead up to it finally being known to the public in the 80s.

Also the fact that all niggers are homosexual, seems that no one either mentions this anymore, or doesn't mention it enough. All Niggers are fucking flaming faggots and make it quite clear how fucking gay they are talking about fucking each other in the ass, having their pants hang low like a toddler ready to fill it with shit to signal to other nogs that it's din din time.

Did it smell

You're doing kek's work friendo.
May kek protect you in the valley of niggers.

i walked home and got away

i'm not indian, i dont shit in the street

like niggers

Nigger, are you like one of those little nigglets that think all Gorillas are your 'daddy'? Anyone have that webm? With the little retarded looking nigglets with the fucking dents in the top of their heads going "daddy daddy daddy!" as their retarded nigger mother realizes what they're doing, gets embarrassed and starts chimping out cause white people start crowding around asking if there's something wrong.

Harambe was merely playing with his son that day, but sadly like all niggers, they must die.

DELIVRAR
Kekspeed, user

It's interesting how kek worked Harambe into this. What could he mean? Harambe was shot for kidnapping a kid. I think you can work the rest out.

You could have at least bashed a few windows in. Or shot a window.

Pussy.

FBI pls we dont need a repeat of the /k/ nigger adventure, == YET. ==

You need to set a tougher standard. That was week as piss you faggot.

In the old days they'd at least break their property.

I can't believe how many dawgs this has woke fams.

HELTER SKELTER NOW

Niggers have such a disgusting fucking smell, you should be glad if you never had to smell their BO. They don't fucking bathe and have a stench that's just unbelievable. They reek of Chlamydia, Yeast Infection, piss and lots of it, shit like I'm talking the most vile little nigger shits you can think of, burnt hair, the stench of young nigglet feces caked in their hair, sweat which nigger sweat smells that of crack withdrawal.

All in all, I'm patiently waiting till we kill them all off. Don't get me started on Mexicans/Beaners either.

Yup can confirm twitter been fucking with the hashtag I am getting BLMnappin too

Welcome to the light, lurk moar.

Topkek, your post made me laugh out loud for the record. Your heart is truly filled with hate for the lower races. I have noticed that too. Niggers look like fish for some reason. Considering their parents both probably smoked crack and 40oz brews during the tenure of their birth it doesn't come as a surprise they look like mentally ill chicken nuggets. You are what you eat I guess. I've been thinking about nigger head shapes a lot lately… When the sloped nose meets in-between the eyes their forehead goes fucking crazy. Pic related. I also attached a picture of a normal human skull curvature for reference. Anyway, from all the niggers I've seen lately it's been some degree of slopery.

So like old raw milk and cigarillos

Very good point. Harambe was mere a vessel for Kek. It would be a terrible shame if what happened to him, would happen to….some other kidnapper

Check for yourself. You shouldn't trust and believe something without doing your own research.

Are you dumber, than a nigger?

TOPKEK

Damn that girl from Wendy's fell on some hard times after Dave died.

So what did I miss? I only caught the video and none of the other updates. I saw she got her address dropped though.

I think I went to highschool with the guy in the second pic

That's just a black and mild, not a filter just a plastic tip. They do make wood tipped ones as well. You can empty the tobacco out and put weed in them but that doesn't seem to be the case here, she's just smoking a cheap ass cigar.

Never heard of this "Ft" thing, as the black and mild tipped cigars don't have a filter, it's just a mouth piece/tip. Wouldn't surprise me if niggers are stupid enough to think its got a filter though.

This is that ugly ass tranny nigger that was killing poor little chickens in her closet right?

Tell me why haven't we fucking scalped this nigger yet? Let alone, who the fuck is this nigger? Why does she look all greasy trying to fucking pretend she's smoking a fucking condom?

I swear niggers are fucking retarded, bitch has a body of a negress that's been sexually abused and passed around since she was like fucking 3, looking like she has a little fucking boy body, no fucking tits, that weird deformed navel, disgusting skintone that she has to lighten up in every other picture I've seen, which was like when that thread of her killing chickens like some retarded island nigger.

The fact that you think people want to bang niggers when nigger bitches from what I've heard, do NOT wash their vaginas, it reeks of piss, the clap, yeast infection, and has feces caked in it. I heard this from a poor fellow of mine that bothered doing so cause he 'felt bad'. I warned him, dumb clown didn't listen, this was back in like freshmen year of high school too. He was tricked into thinking it couldn't be that bad cause she has 'straight' hair, and what he assumed that she cleaned herself.

Little did he know that was the opposite, he ended up vomiting on her beat up gorilla snatch, and said negress tried crying rape. If I remember correctly his cousins ended up beating that negress up, and she had to get a piece of her skull removed cause it was caved in, she was knocked into a retard, never came back which was good, it was one less nog to deal with.

Because there's no link and I can't be fucked. I know it looks fake, but who knows - it's 2017 :^)

Nigger wouldn't know how to type in a URL.

This is not the girl, this is disinfo from another thread.
But all the same we must reduce them to tears and worse. Their gang must be crushed. The corrupt police that allow this must be crushed.
I WANT THE NAMES OF EVERYONE INVOLVED PLASTERED ON THE WALLS IN RED
WE NEED LISTS PEOPLE.

You have a way with words user

Any updates since last night? Are the niggers in cages yet?

Ann Coulter just went full 1488.

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/817022914004447232

Just do your homework next time. The greatest gift the chans can give is the ability to teach critical thought. With each post and thread, you must question the content, think about it. Is it truth? JIDF? Trolling? Idiocy? Is it mis-comprehension? It can be many things, but the essence lies that it makes you question things, without taking anything for granted other than subversion.

The chans offer a portal to critical analysis and information analysis that no other platform can match, because you no longer rely on credentials, but on content. And the content is much harder to distill than credentials. It is in essence the ultimate university for with each statement you must question the premise and come to your own conclusion. Each post is a possibility of infinite answers, and so in this way only the chans can offer the gift of thinking for yourself.

About damn time.

Who? What? Where's the 88?

She knows twitter. Gets away with saying 1488 without saying it.

It's the number of days until Trump is inaugurated. But she certainly knows how todog whistle

Thank you. Normally I want to just tell the world about it, but there's never any threads to actually share how I feel about nogs and why they shouldn't even be breathing the same air as me. Same with Mexicans/Beaners, and of course other ethnically non-Europeans.

They're disgusting and quite frankly make life miserable for anyone who has to deal with the aftermath of having non-whites running about your community. From nogs that are apparently 'celebrities', to nogs out on the street, they're the same fish faced, eyes too fucking far apart or too fucking close together, with autistic baby nog haircuts, weird deformed flat feces lump noses, with giant fucking lips that are made to suck on shit as well as each other's dicks in prison, to just being deformed physically, being all manlets that try too hard to have 'upper body strength' by abusing roids, and then wonder why they get in a fight their legs fucking snap like a dried twig and end up with a crowbar in the back of their dented up nugget head.

I'm literally furious that these niggers are getting away with this shit, let alone I have to see them every time I turn on the TV. Like holy fuck, I'm proud that Trump is president now, we just have to wait till he's actually in power, perhaps he burns down the nig house cause again, niggers smell and there was a press picture of them barefoot putting their deformed flat nigger feet on everything, and I'm sure Trump is aware of niggers as he is beaners, curryniggers and sand-niggers cause again he's from New York, and I think every New Yorker has had enough of this shit.

Here

PRAISE KEK

Not if it conveniently fits the narrative.

MSM does it, I might as well start doing it too now.
Because it's not fair that they get to lie only.

Still, I haven't don't it much yet. Also you have to treat the chans with care. It's word of mouth generally, but unlike MSM it's far quicker at narrowing down on the truth.

top kek

off by one, but I'm saving that moonman

She has balls.. well not literally, but you know what I mean.

She lives in unit J1, from an user in the other thread

Actually off by 10 since I was going for 88, I fucked up hard

lurk more Newfriend

Getting dubs is as easy as this.

You're a normalfag and you do not belong here.

Impressive

nice dub dubs

Read again. I seek the truth normally.

But if I reach the end of my anger, I go full Machiavellian. You niggers don't want that.

Go somewhere far away

How so?

jesus fuck… niggers are so fucked up looking.

it's like they have retarded Mr. Potato Head features that are just stuck on randomly

Hush schlomo.

No LARPer, you are nowhere near where you think you are. Just lurk and stfu.

What does Holla Forums think?

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

Almost completely ignored your post by accident. You're right about my heart being filled with hate for these lower animistic races that have no connection to the Human race, IE the Europoid race.

All my life I've had to see with my own two fucking eyes how destructive and pure evil these shitskins are. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that niggers literally look like fish, as much as they do barney the faggot dinosaur, which is something I noticed when I first encountered nogs when my private elementary school let niggers in 'for free' cause they were poor little niggers from haiti or whatever, even though they're clearly in America now, apparently have money, but no, go ahead let them in when we'd never have them in such an establishment.

Dealing with them at such a young age really opened my eyes, nothing beats seeing some dumb little nigger not even wearing the proper fucking clothing for said private school, looking like he's dressed for nog church, trying to literally put a square peg into a round hole. I even tried helping him, the dumb little nigger screeched and tried swinging at me calling me an evil cracker, and I smashed his head into the gay fucking shit he was so 'enamored' with. The teacher didn't do shit, cause she was pissed about the situation, I think everyone was.

Oh, and they were all still wearing diapers too, which in kinderagarten, hell PRE-Kindergarten perplexed me, cause I, unlike the other plebs was a big boy from the get go, had my fucking boxer briefs and felt like I could take on the world before nap time.

And you're right about niggers having the whole fucked up slope situation going on. They're just not human, they really aren't. I'm sure their parents were smoking crack, as do all niggers do, and sure were guzzling down Colt 40oz brews like it was milk, and of course don't forget ever little niggers favorite meal, purple cough syrup drizzled on chicken nuggets.

Before you ask, yes I saw a nigger child do that in like 2nd grade, and yes I fucking got that nog expelled. Like I swear, I could just tell stories all day man.

Shoo shill.

LARPer = Awoken person.
Jews don't want to wake us.

Holla Forums's FW Trump designates blm as a terrorist movement in His first week in Office?

The problem with your average intellect (85-115iq~) is that we just can't get through to you because you're just over the threshold of intelligence required to be able to generate an endless stream of excuses when you fuck up, but not far enough over it to ever realize that you really are fucking up.

You do not belong here. Get out. You're one of the absolute worst kinds of people. You belong on r/T_D where you can mindlessly parrot opinions and attack anyone who seems like an outsider to you. Go. Fuck off.

Also why is this convo giving me deja vu?

You are starting to fuck with me, are you just retarded? Have you tried being friends with niggers and getting kidnapped? I said just lurk more, you fucking newfag.

timeanddate.com/counters/fullscreen.html?mode=a&iso=20170120T00&year=2017&month=1&day=20&hour=0&min=0&sec=0&p0=263&msg=Time left until Obama leaves office

You're the one trying to fill up the bumps of the thread.

God it's not like I come here for enjoyment in my free time or anything. You are weak. You need to go out some more and stop stalking anons online.

Shill or 'I was only pretending to be retarded'

JIDF CONFIRMED. 20 SHEKELS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT

Anyway, any new activity in chicago?
This fire needs nurturing.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That is some high level trolling. 10/10

nbcchicago.com/news/local/

It's the main headline in the very least

GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do you love me so much?
We should make love user

NOT SURE IF JIDF, GOON , OR JUST 8CH TROLL.

Did Obongo already make a statment how its the racist whites kids fault and how his sons and daughter are the real vicitms or is he too busy fucking up shit and trying to get WWIII runing?

too busy planning his going away party.

It might be alphabet agency too. There's information in this thread and the other one that can be used to harass the sheboon.

Why is that nigger, the same nigger I saw that autistic cuck who got banned posting with a name like she's a beaner calling herself a bruja?

Are these niggers so fucking retarded they have to literally grab for any "culture" that looks remotely 'white' for them which I guess niggers think imitating beaners is the closest thing they can get to 'white' outside of bleaching their skin and trying to wear weaves and the like, but then they'll gravitate towards beaners because beaners are the majority.

It's a pattern I suppose, niggers will try to assimilate with whatever is the 'popular majority', I haven't heard of this nigger before, nor do I care, but I'm sure she's just pretending to be this "Bruja" bullshit cause she sees beaners being put into a positively light and thus in her little fish nigger brain, "me wants dat". I don't understand it, not one bit.

I do know this bitch was killing chickens, so if anything this nigger is probably haitan, pretending to be a beaner (wew), and thus trying to talk shit like she's an 'American Citizen' by saying shit like, "U.S.A IS ABOUT TO TEACH YOU WHO NOT TO FUCK WITH!!", When she's not only the by-product of an illegal immigrant, is a nigger, and thus 'not american'.

So I find it funny that she's calling people sand-niggers, when again, she's a nigger pretending to be a fucking beaner because she feels that's her 'inner self', rather than understanding that mirrors don't work that way. She can talk about this sand nigger pretending to be 'white' pretending to be a nog, which doesn't make fucking sense and is now backpeddling her bullshit on top of being one of those clear self-hating niggers, but still does nigger shit, IE killing chickens in a closet and stating its why she's a successful nog.

Can someone, anyone fucking put this bitch in her place about her whining about people pretending to be something they're not when she's a dumb ugly nigger with a fucking little boy's body pretending to be a fucking Mexican witch? On top of appropriating white culture, that she claims 'whiteness is a sickness' when she's straightening her hair/wearing weaves and is bleaching her skin, and wearing make-up, clothing and such that are by the white beauty standard?

Anyone? She's saying she's sick with whiteness, so perhaps she thinks pretending to be a beaner will allow her to keep herself looking 'white' without being called out on it, cause we all know niggers love having straight hair and playing with it like they see 'whites' apparently do.

Warning:
(((They))) already started to wash them out from it!
Holla Forums and these threads are on the radar too!
The show just started, victims and oppressed naiv good doers on the papers!

In other words: Keep rollin anons, it's bleeding!

#BLMIsOverParty???

I still don't get why 4 blacks v 1 special needs white is not a hate crime.

Seriously, Chicago needs to riot now. That's disgusting. They even have proof of temperament. They also have no proof that they attacked the person for any other reason.

Unless they had evidence that they were targeting the victims specific belongings? But no, nothing.

Except, they have evidence from the circumstances that they were making racially derogative remarks. Is that not something at least indicative of motive?

Throw it all back in their face.

Throw every article back at them. this is what they wanted. they wanted violence to Trump, and they got it. blood is on their hands.

It's half a year old, but relevant.

archive.is/CJUTw

Too soon, there would be survivors…

Would fuck and impregnate/10
pls don't judge

Hey you guys baited me too.

Since we have the apartment Unit, which is J1, someone should order pizza or shit along that nature.

Angry retort.

Why?

Honestly, the Holla Forums tier baiting is getting old. It's not even remotely entertaining. It's like a two year old shitting all over themselves and wanting everyone to laugh about how funny they are.

wow that is a spicy burner

Or you know, just fucking pull a nog on them and just blow their fucking brains out.

Make sure you dress up with a nog mask, you know how those niggers who used 'white' masks to get away with their crimes?

It would be better to wait until nighttime. A near by pizza place is JB Albertos.

I have to work.

(checked)

Godspeed with your task, user.

Queen Iron Ann

CALLING IT RIGHT NOW!

ELITE IS BRIBING THESE MONKEYS TO COMMIT SERIOUS CRIMES AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE
SO RACE WAR WOULD START!

DO NOT DO ANYTHING YET PEOPLE, WAIT TRUMP TO GET INTO THE OFFICE!

Even by racemixer standards it's ugly. what's wrong with you?

Does star 69 actually work?

Because, intellectually, he outnumbered them.

He's either a dumb beaner, dumb Holla Forums cuck, or a dumb nog pretending that he's white, or a kike.

Take your pick.

I remember it working when I used to prank call this one shitty gym when I was back in the day.

You can try testing it out first though, or you can use skype to order the pizza if that's the route you want to go but you're gonna need skype coins.

Someone else can do the honors. I need sleep.

I'm thinking the left overplayed their hand with this particular narrative. My workplace chatter is nothing but this attack and I work with a bunch of lefty types. People are starting to notice the double standard and I think they are starting to get pissed.

Jewgle Hangouts allows free US to US calls.

Seeing much of the same around these parts. Yuri just might have been wrong.

Can we flood that tag too? It won't do much good for them to censor it if it becomes flooded with the same material all over again.

Slicing up tards on livestreams might just be a bit too much for plebs even in this wretched day and age.

Isn't that for just 1 800 numbers? Or all numbers? I never used Jewgle Hangouts, cause I don't hang out with jews.

have you already told them that niggers are more animals than people and that the jew is behind it all?? :^)

Smile faces are fucking gay. You're gay for using them even gayer for trying to hide it.

I used to to prank call an antifa number in Florida from California. Not an 800 number. I think they give you $5 of calling money when you open a new account, too.
my phone autocorrects antifa to anti family, top kek

you son of a bitch

her eyes look down's syndrome.

So are we rolling with the idea the victim is white or not, if I'm memeing do I say he's white or latino, because I'm reality he's a dirty spic but it might be better to pull a Zimzam for now

Interesting. Me and my friends were prank calling antifa as well like a week ago using skype.

Sadly, after the first couple times, the guy who was picking up was getting intimidated by us and tried fucking pretending like he wasn't there. Honestly, I realized you never really grow out of prank calls, you just get more depraved with it as the years go on.

Nothing beats calling a gym and asking if someone can come in the back and help cause there's a naked old man in the locker room trying to accost you into wrestling with him. The response was golden too, Yeah, that's where you'd want to be if you wanted to be naked

We had to hang up and fucking stop screeching, we had our retard friend do the actual call, and he was just taken aback by the fucker working at that gym.

It was 10/10.

Surprise! the Jews aren't going to share it as a hate crime:

"Chicago Police Department spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said Thursday morning that the four black suspects made "terrible racist statements" during the assault but that police believe the victim was targeted because he has "special needs," not because of his race."

Isn't that still a hate crime

You just outed yourself you fucking kike. Good job, next time lurk for at least a day before posting.

He looks white, but not really. It's hard to tell, We'd legit have to measure his head, on top of get a good look at his nose and eyes.

We can assume for now he's white, cause again the niggers were dumb enough to think he was white (if he wasn't that is), so let's just roll with it cause an opportunity like this never presents itself. We could get those two niggers fucking executed or even targeted by someone who'd clean house.

If you were actually literate and saw all my posts in this thread, you'd know better.

I get that you're TRS and trying a bit too hard to pretend as if you're one of us, but being incapable of actually lurking the thread before labeling the one individual furthest from being a kike, a kike, just ousts yourself as a hook-nosed kike that clearly has some sort of mental deficiency if you thought regurgitating what was yelled at you the last time you were caught would work this time. Keep your faggot 'ironic' smilies to yourself, and better yet, go back to TRS and tell them that you've failed again to try and blend in with us.

Top tier stand up comedy

It only costs maybe a hindred bucks to get a nigger shanked in prison. **wish I had a aryan version of a brotherhood of steel meme right now…*

I thought he was a spic too. But, at least as I see it, all that matters is the nigger thought he was white, which makes it an assault on all of us.

the idea is to intimidate anyone from showing any sort of public support support for Trump. I knew damn well in the city run by the greasy, leering, hook-nosed kike Rahm Emmanuel there was no way this would be charged as a "Hate crime."

Should add, I've always thought the entire idea of "hate crimes" was Orwellian and was established by the Jews to protect themselves after the Crown Heights riots in NYC, but since scumbag Clinton did pass it, you can't have a law that only applies to one group of people.

Carlos you cheeky fuck

twitter fag here, that's very common, happens daily with whichever hashtag they don't like. Several times per day, often.

They may/may not charge it as it as that, but if they do they will not focus at all on the political or racial context here, which is the important part.

ahahahahaha, stupid faggot

This shit needs to be monitored and spread across social media.

Someone's gotta fuck 'em, the other nips clearly aren't.

I don't get it.
I really fucking don't get it.

You may fit in ideologically from your other posts but you are clearly new to these parts.

Why in the world would I pay money to have a nigger shanked? When that's something that should be free and mandatory.

That's why we gotta make this big somehow. Gotta play that autsitic law the kikes made against them, cause as we all know, libs love the 'law', so they'd be hard pressed to disobey the hate crime issue when it turns out said child is some autistic mexican child, and for individuals whom aren't autistic cucks press on the issue of the fact that the niggers wanted to attack a white individual, but were too fucking stupid to do so thus a double whammy.

It has to be a "protected class" to be a hate crime in the usa. that's everyone except white men. scream at the top of your fucking lucks about this. call it a hate ceime everywhere you can. It will show the bullshit laws for what it is. Affirmative action is what first made me hate niggers, this is the same.

Niggers are stupid. In their eyes anyone whose skin color is lighter than a turd is white.

There has to be a way to make sure these nigger animals can never use the internet again in their lives. We genuinely can't forget this, have to organize and make it clear that any nigger who does this will never know peace on the internet again.

At least for now, we are in one-sided race war where our own police would arrest us for striking back agains the enemy physically. but nothing to prevent Us from making sure these niggers can never have any sort of peace on "social media" ever again.

Then go do it your fucking self you cheap lazy cunt. what are you, a damned kike? to cheap to pay a man a fair day's labor for a specialized skill? Fucking kill yourself kike, you are the problem.

For fucks sake Is this what USA has to deal with? Are there that many blacks with a IQ of a fucking ape? I can't even listen to the way they speak.

i kind of agree, but what the Jews are doing here is attempted to dodge the entire issue. They are going to make the entire thing about "muh picking on the disabled."

It had fuck all to do him being retarded or whatever is wrong mentally. It was because he was (in their nigger minds) White and thus somehow related to Trump.

We've already seen people pulled from their cars by niggers and beaten for having a Trump sticker– no "hate crime" charges. Jeff Sessions cannot get into office soon enough. Once Sessions is in, he can order a Federal review and send in his own special prosecutor to do what needs to be done.

The fact that he was mentally disabled just made him an easy target. the motivation was race, that's obvious. I know I'm preaching to choir here, but imagine if a bunch of us kidnapped a negress after Obongo won, scalped her, cut her clothes, made her drink toilet water and say "fuck blacks" and "fuck Obama?"
We'd be doing life in prison. Not exaggerating.

Yeah, you can pretend you 'don't get it' as you run back to TRS to cry about how you've been caught again.

Seriously, fuck off. It's obvious who you are, and what you're trying to pull thinking you can run back and tell daddy what we're doing here and ultimately try to ruin whatever we got scheming at the moment.

I've been here long before most, and I'm certainly been on imageboards longer than you've owned a fucking personal computer. So you can sit there and cry "I don't get it, I really don't fucking get it." cause again, you're not from here and started posting here recently with the TRS raiding.

I can sniff your kind out from a mile away, and you're making it far more obvious by playing dumb like the stupid fucking mexishit beaner child you are. Get off my fucking home board shit for brains.

The fact you think I should be giving money to niggers, let alone promoting that type of behavior in the first place is as appalling as it is obvious who you are and where you need to fuck off to next nigger.

I'm not giving any of my hard earned money to a fucking nigger to shank another nigger, let alone when we don't know if they're going to jail in the first place. Is your fucking IQ like fucking 60 where it's too hard for you to comprehend the value of a dollar?

Three posts in, and all you can do is think of calling me a kike, probably had to copy and paste it from someone's post because we all know you autistic yids can't say anything negative about yourselves, then making up some bullshit about 'specialized' skills.

How about you head on back to TRS with your fucking autistic beaner buddy you fucking low energy aspie and maybe if you're lucky we'll find out where you live, and I'll personally come to your house to fucking shank you, shank your worthless whore mother and then go on a quest to find your dead beat father and hand him a fucking milkshake for being a smart boy and avoiding being with you and your worthless mammy.

LOW ENERGY

DeFOO
Depart from Family Of Origin

HIS WIFE (AND HE) PUSHED THIS ON PEOPLE TO SPECIFICALLY SEPARATE FAMILIES

reddit .com/r/news/comments/5m6j4u/the_latest_police_race_not_motive_behind_video/

Reddit is joining Twitter in the censorship; right when every single person can see it.

:^) is a(n unfortunate) part of board culture

Fuck off JIDF

Day of the EuRope

Mate, no one here gives a fuck what leddit does. they are fucking cancer. If you want to go there, please stay there or you carry the cancer with you. Twaater is a necessary evil, it's a different medium and has uses.

fucking leddit has NO USES, just cancer.

Are we even sure the kid is fucking retarded? Or is that some kike indoctrination pulling through?

You just reminded me of that poor guy getting pulled from his car with the Trump sticker, and they had nerve to claim it wasn't a fucking hate crime. I hate this fucking country for letting itself become some fucking marganinalized kike's experimental zoo where they can just tell every shit skinned moron under the sun to come here and be 'free', and enjoy the 'American Dream' when that dream was already realized and has been dead for quite some time.

I was thinking the same scenario, and how they'd be ever so quick to fucking slam us behind bars. This nigger shit needs to end, on top of having to deal with a bunch of inbred beaners running amok, we need to fucking stand up to this kikery and send these fucking nogs packing in fucking body bags.

archive.is/lPny5

They've offered no evidence that he was retarded beyond that he was willing to associate with niggers.

TRS avoids the jq like the fucking plague, the fact that you think TRS would just the word kike at all shows how little you are able to sniff them out. They pin everything on niggers for the most partnot implying niggers aren't a problem.
What I don't get is your dumb ass not understanding fucking basic shit about this particular board while acting all high and mighty about apparently being an oldfag.

I don't care if it is, I've been here long before it, and the people who use it are usually non-whites and kikes trying to shit post, it's not apart of board culture and it never will be.

Don't defend fucking kikebook bullshit to be spilled over onto our community.

Wow, the fact you bothered even looking up what that Kike shit was after everyone, and I mean everyone knowing better to not use it anymore after the first couple raids cause it was far too easy to be misused, here you are misusing it.

I guess you TRS retards had to go to know your maymays to figure out about what Holla Forums is about second hand right?

LOW ENERGY KIKE STRIKES AGAIN

Im also pretty sure that niggers cant identify a retarded person unless its down syndrome.

he talks about how much he loves his wife and daughter in almost every episode
hell, a couple days ago someone asked him why he doesn't do tours like Milo, and he said it's more important to him to raise his daughter properly

didn't they kidnap torture and inject him with heroin? that's three federal crimes right there. kidnapping means FBI has to be involved.

It all starts and ends with King Nigger, and with the Whites too stupid to realize what happens once a nigger gets into office, they begin thinking they run the country. The US had the examples of South Africa and Rhodesia and their failures, and still fell for the nigger meme. This is now all our problem, and not sure how we get out of it other than a civil war and Balkanization. Clearly, niggers hate us so much and we have so much "privilege," so fine. Let us have our own piece of the nation and they can have a piece (with mines set along border) and we sit back and watch it become Haiti 2.0.

You're right, user. You should keep hanging around people who are abusive and addicted to drugs. You should keep living amongst those who wish you harm and want to drag you down and prevent you from living the type of life you want to live. That's why we here on Holla Forums are in favor of better integrating society on a racially diverse level and preventing whites from moving out of high crime areas, because that would be racist and playing into the evil jewish psychiatric plot.

Well the fact he was willing to associate with niggers is pretty fucking retarded. But since there's no evidence of him actually being retarded besides that one fact, I wonder who bothered spreading that he was 'retarded' in the first place.

The fact you're still trying to prove you're not TRS by blatantly telling me lies and other autistic assumptions when you're talking to the one individual who knows better about TRS and the things they do, you're making it far too easy to show everyone in this thread, a sticky mind you, how you're trying to usurp this for whatever fucking scheme TRS is trying to cook up, and thus co-opt what we're doing here.

Nice try though, you thought using spoilers would prove that you're indeed a good boy and thus know what you're talking about, but when you talk like a nigger,

On top of using outdated lingo that I'm sure you had to look up on maymay sites to understand, on top of being retarded enough to make up bullshit about how they 'avoids the jq like the fucking plague' when they are in fact filled with kikes, promote them, and promote faggotry as 'white culture'.

Get lost kid before you end up getting dealt with the hard way.

The JIDF did the same shit with Bobby Fischer. They claim him as a Jew to try to piss you off. When all it takes is a cursory examination to discover that these people they claim are not actually theirs.

That's why they avoid the jq you mongoloid.

Easy there, TRS; if people are pozzed as redditors are seeing through this shit it means a massive hole has just been opened up. Enough people use reddit to make them seeing this thing significant. That's a GOOD thing, not a bad thing.

This could be, too, as a way to lessen the kidnapping crime. I mean he seems sort of out of it, but the niggers were holding him for 2 days and we only saw 27 minutes. Who knows what they did to the poor bastard.

If you are tied up like that and a nigger has a nice at your head, I'd probably be fucking traumatized too. I hope Trump does something to het that vicious, scheming kike Rahm Emmanuel into jail where he belongs.

archive.is/0kVJp
Sean king fb post faggotry

Pretty much man. It's pathetic, but hey, at least King Nigger isn't technically an official US president anymore, with his birth certificate being proven as false, he will ultimately be wiped from US history as the 44th president, and thus Trump will take his spot as the official 44th president of America, rightfully so, as kek would have wanted.

We need to go back to lynching these niggers, striking fear in their hearts, on top of sending every single one back to Africa to die by their own devices. They don't deserve to be anywhere near us, and any Island Nigger enclaves need to be nuked.

fucking retard. Everyone is "TRS." How many people have you accused now of being from that fucking shithole? Ever considered YOU are the fucking retard here?

We went from over banning to the mods letting a fucking paranoid schizo like you run free here. Just fucking leave.

books.google.com/books?id=Ahyi0WnvvvoC&pg=PA54&lpg=PA54&dq=are black people less culpable for crimes due to being less intelligent&source=bl&ots=8eqotkDlLg&sig=1bZ7A5KdDQCii3nnJzlg54qfHdc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2-pDQr6vRAhUMy2MKHf68C00Q6AEIIDAB#v=onepage&q=are black people less culpable for crimes due to being less intelligent&f=false

think about what this would mean if accept by the whole

this would require blacks to take responsibility for thier actions something blacks avoid at child birth, YOU are not the father.

yup and black on black crimes too (tbh is they did black on black they would bitch about it giving a negative stereotype to black persons)

…and the reason why black people are 'feared' is because black people statistically commit more reported violent crimes

yes i agree that what is happening to the victim is racism and yes their is alot of problack bias in the media

are there any solid links to blm

I'm being asked for them and I got nothing.

Again, TRS, you need top stop posting before such a privilege gets taken away from you.

The fact you have to use pozz'd lingo like jq proves my point. You're so fucking stupid, I don't think you even really digested the quote I said, let alone just saw I mentioned kikes, and decided that would be a good thing to quote rather than actually reading what was said.

I guess you have to be one of their low energy beaners they normally send here to try and stir trouble, cause I know for a fact TRS are fucking s damned pozz'd they allow Mexicans to finally be 'accepted' as whites among their so called 'peers'.

We can only hope that those niggers get dealt with appropriately, whether by Trumps hand, or by street justice where they end up hanging from an overpass in their beloved town of Chicago.

BLM have lit the powder keg with their dangerous rhetoric.

Seriously I need something to support it with.

The CPD, so if they're forced to file hate crime charges, they can do so for charges which they wont be able to get convictions on. Did you see anything in that video which indicated they cared about if he was retarded or not? All they cared about was that he was white and supported Trump.

someone was going through their friend list on kike book last night, there were links. Whether direct or not, when you have niggers rioting in streets and demanding dead cops and King Niggers says nothing, not a word, it' all part of same package.

Are you going to convince the average lemming of that? Probably not, but after this fucking video if they need anymore "proof" as to what's going on in this country, they are hopeless cases anyway.

It's a broad movement user.
They attribute a lot of shit to the alt right movement, we can do the same.
The fact they deliberately attack a white guy AND had racist comments only online infers some degree of relation to the movement. No monetary or name connections though. Just the vague connection.

But the movement is vague to begin with, it wouldn't be incorrect to apply the movement to such an act.
Black people need an alternative movement which openly condemns dumb thuggery and tries to uncuck their shit the proper american way. Not with gibsmedat.

Is that on the previous threads?

What did she mean by this?

That is the link lad. They're using the exact same rhetoric in the video. They've been shooting cops and creating these golem.

That's considered a medical issue for which he has has a right to privacy. They don't just hand out detailed mental health diagnoses signed by doctors to whoever asks. However it has been stated repeatedly by the cops that he does have some mental health issues.

That's what your college professors might tell you, but the actual laws have no such requirements.

TRS… just call them jews its the same thing.

Days until Trump takes office, but also dogwhistling to us

Didn't see the video at all, just saw the shit being posted on Holla Forums the caps and the sticky.

But from what I can gather, no one was talking about if he was retarded or not, and like you said cared if he was white, and if he supported Trump. So I guess the CPD is just pozz'd (which is to be expected) and thus are trying to plot something by planting the seed that the boy's retarded.

I can only imagine what they're up to.

Oh, also, how many cops in Texas did that nigger kill last year? 7 or something? I'm hardly a fan of Us cops in most cases, but if niggers feel emboldened enough to waste cops, is it any wonder this sort of shit is going on?

As always, the real people to blame are the media Jews whipping niggers into a frenzy. Think about it; not only did they do this, they felt so righteously emboldened by the Jews that the negress streamed it on kikebook and expected nothing to happen to her.

Wasn't the sheboon in the kidnapping a classmate of his? I would say that anyone in the same class of hers could be legally considered handicapped.

see this and read the thread.

That is exactly what it is.

send their addresses to every biker gang, skinhead, and white supremacist on the midwest along with the video.

Wont work because the kid is clearly not exactly white, worth a shot though.

All I saw in earlier articles was that he knew one of the chimps through his suburban school. Didn't see information more detailed than that.

Europoor here, just wondering how do your loved ones react to that shit? your relatives or colleagues? is the lugenpress propaganda still working?

They don't even know about it. Media attention is being minimized.

kek

keep memeing this

My mirror is at 27k views and I've posted the story a few swiss newspapers. The biggest one actually printed it: 20min.ch/panorama/news/story/Gruppe-verpruegelt-weissen-Mann-aus-Hass-auf-Trump-15121824

I think I've done my job.

t. swiss

/leftpol/ is talking about taking action by killing alt-righters.

When are you going to form secret groups and start targeting the jewish elite, traitors and black people? Can't you see it is becoming too late?

Usually they do not hear about any of this, but when they do, they condemn it and judge immediately without any political correctness

Trips trap of truth

good work user & checked.

Link?

and another video here.
The only one I haven't seen webm'd or mp4'd is the long ass one that's mostly nigger babble.

Seems fitting. Some of us still (surprisingly) monitor and actively participate on that board. Mainly to fill the finite amount of gaps.

Re. pic: I suppose those thugs who carjacked a "Trump Supporter" and beat him up, and the highschool bitch who beat up a classmate for allegedly supprting Trump, they were individuals too huh?

She shows regret, so maybe, she could be rehabilitated through therapy and become a better person.

"But he said police think the victim was attacked because he has "special needs", not because he is white."

still a hate crime then isn't it? attacked because he was part of a group.

she is just as guilty. fuck her.

They have no balls to do anything, just brag about it to trick us to give them an opportunity…
Maybe they realized they couldn't hold back their "minority" pals, and slowly losing every credibility. Or in short: They finally realized that they are losing big!

Anyway if they do anything we could se against them, if they do then tey will die out
It's a trapped situation for the left!

lol, some rope therapy would do the trick. Bio-friendly and cheap as well.

i didnt hear them saying fuck the tards.

THIS

regret…
No it shows her fucking stupidity and hipocrisy.

In fact they tried to get him to say "fuck trump".

Yet they are conveyed as COMPLETELY unconnected to the BLM movement? Bollocks.

heh, nice try the jews

I'm saying even if the police try and wiggle out of the "attacked because he was white" despite the verbal insults they still have the "attacked because special needs" which is still a hate crime. There is no way out of this being a crime committed because of a group identity. These three ae guilty of kidnapping and torture with extra time for the hate crime. All over 18. No way around it.

I wonder if we can get place bets on the charges in Vegas? If we could get odds on the likelihood of the suspects being charged with a hate crime I bet those odds would be very interesting.

Vegas might not take the bet but if they did I would guess at least 1 to 3 odds on being charged with a hate crime. so then we can say "1 to 3 odds of black on white hate crime being charged as hate crime"

can we scour their social media before scrubbed to find BLM posts?

i wonder what would happen if he was NOT a tard, just a white male? would it be classed as a hate crime? or just an assault?

Jesus christ, this just pisses me off.

I want to fucking slaughter those nigs and do the same thing to them, except drive my fucking k-bar in their fucking lumbar so they're permanently paralyzed for life or what's going to be left of it.

my bear killing brother

It would probably be dismissed as just some good spirited hi-jinks by teens having a disagreement.

Fucking lol.

Seriously guys help me dig up a link between this bitch and BLM. She MUST HAVE said something at some point.

The niggers thought he was white, and that's what is important.

Did anyone remember to archive them?

K-bars are love, k-bars are life.

Honestly though, I'd feel bad having to slaughter a bear, they're kinda like big retarded dogs. But I mean if it's going to fucking eat me, then I'm going to eat it.

Well done.

I have a USN Mk2 my grandfather brought back from WW2

Checked

Shiiiiiiiiiiet
bluelivesmatter.blue/chicago-king-yella-rapper-shot-black-lives-matter-video/

I wouldn't worry to much about it. They left their mark and I'm sure when they step out of jail, somebody will just give their address to a rival gang. or at least you know their fucked when they get out.

Yeah but me vs. the bear I'd hopefully let my Union Cuttlery knife live up it's name. Then pen them a nice bear blood letter.

Same knife same story. My gramps was a "buck sargeant" in the European theater.

More of a fan of trachea punchers myself. Sure they don't have a lot of extra uses aside from throat slitting and bayonets but they sure are purrty.

I have one of these. It's cheap, if you can't afford anything else it will work.

Has absolutely zero recoil (mine is a .45, not even .45 long, .45 colt).

It's nice to have a piece of shit gun you don't care about getting stolen tbh

As an advocate for special needs kids, this deeply fucking disgusts me. I've never posted on Holla Forums until now, but this just makes me want to fucking give these people the gasoline and matches treatment.

Anyone who dares to pick on handicapped people is the scum of the earth, and deserves nothing better than a good ol' fashion lynching. Of course i'd expect niggers to be violent savages, but I suppose I underestimated the depth of their cruelty. It's just appalling that any human would ever be so cruel to such a vulnerable person just to sate their sadistic wants.

Don't drink the koolaid, they didn't know he was handicapped.

the channon christian and chris newsom murders were described as a 'carjacking gone wrong'. like they were trying to steal a car, but they accidentally ended up raping and torturing a woman for days. whoopsy daisy. just some random violence that was not in any way racially motivated or representative of larger trends.

see

they still get euthanized, humanely.

what is that supposed to mean?
You're not cutting the dindus slack are you?

No I'm not buying into the kosher narrative.

praise Kek

you a /tg/ bro fampire?

oh okay
I gotcha

Watch the videos and tell me this was not purely racially and politically motivated.

No you faggot, do you think niggers can see that a person is retarded? No, unless its down syndrome they just see whitey.

That's pretty much the same one I have, but I have electrical tape for extra grip.

Cause I don't know about you, but when I use it, I feel like I don't get much grip when I'm trying to use it to carve shit, I was trying to use it to whittle my own chess pieces (strange I know) other than that I use it for camping utilities and whenever I need something sturdy.

It's just so finely crafted, I want to use it for everything you know? I think the grip issue is just me though, cause It feels fine without the extra padding, but like I guess I feel more assured that if I have to stab or swing, I'm not going to get sweaty and let slide out.

They'd probably get a kick out of that and send you some cool stuff.

I always wanted one of those, though I don't know where in the world I'd get them outside of Italy. They look perfect for slicing and dicing.

I feel sorry for the fuckers that had that bad boy penetrate their throats during the war.

agreed
When the CPD chief was saying "they just dumb kids ranting" I was raging out yelling MUH KIDS at my screen

implying when we get rolling we will use nigger tactics
if/when force becomes necessary we will win in a week.
all welfare monkeys / sjws / and the entire lugenpresse who inspired these subhumans will swing on the day of the rope.
youtube.com/watch?v=aOxv7klZK-Y

I'll take 791233 word on it. I'm pretty sure he understands HIS OWN context better than you
Calm down

Well you don't seem to understand.

also HE GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

I haven't felt so proud to be white since the 80s.

is that hicks?

Here is a PBG gang member denouncing the attack the people who did it. He actually says Whitepower! at the end.

vid.me/tBEG
vid.me/tBEG

The narrative that the poor dindus DIDN'T KNOW he was handicapped, therefore its not as bad.

I totally understand.
Know that I love you autistic fucks regardless of how annoying you all can be sometimes.

Damage control most likely.

what

Young Alex Jones

That case was especially horrific yet there are literally thousands of others exactly like it.

And here the narrative hasn't been quite massaged to something digestible. They're not giving a motive but just repeating it isn't about race. Also, further down in the article they're claiming that this may have been a simple extortion attempt on his family.

They'll be blaming cosmic rays for violent nigger behavior next.

archive.is/4Ftu3

Are you retarded? The narrative being pushed by all msm is that they did it because he was handicapped while completely ignoring all the "fuck whitey and Trump" shit that is in the god damn videos. They are trying to steer this away from a racial hate crime and terrorism by saying "lol they just picking on the retard"

No. I think user was just saying that with their average IQ they didn't realize that he was retarded. He may have actually been smarter than them.

archive.is/4Ftu3

This seems to be the latest excuse they're using.

calm the fuck down

I wasn't aware of that narrative. I APOLOGIZE.
On top of that he's probably just autistic (not retarded)

I thought YOU were saying that MSM was trying THIS narrative.

regardless of narrative this is a hate crime against whites and these niggers should get fried

Ok?

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

Can someone give me a big compilation of posts of hate against white people made by black?

Can somebody give me a compilation of videos or images of Trump supporter getting beaten? Something like this: youtube.com/watch?v=UVE0JekVvt0

Can somebody give me a compilation of made up stories (with links) about violence against minorities. Something like this: wnd.com/2016/12/muslim-woman-made-it-up-faked-attack-by-trump-supporters/

I believe we need to spread these things.

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

why do the police cover for them? every time?

we need a montage of these with "we shall overcome" as the soundtrack, interspersed with bits of mlk's "I have a dream" speech

because Chicago PD (like the rest of the city) is ran by dindus and they will always cover for each other

she is black.

and now for the bonus DLC

Disgusting how much you lie.

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

SWAT HER

Already in custody.

C H E C K E D

Swat her family? They're niggers so you know they're doing crime.

The family. All family. It starts here.

But isn't Scrooge McDuck Scottish?

How many white people are even left in Chicago? I would be on the first train, bus or plane out of that shithole.

might be able to grief her siblings or mom but I doubt Holla Forums has the resources to track down a negro's father

I think thats his rival billionaire? Forgot the name and I dont even know if he was swiss. Donald duck lore 2deep

You know how to dial. You better. The game is being a proper mimic and not sounding like the same faggot.

BURN HER HOUSE DOWN

we need our weave

Flinthart Glumgold

Theyre both Scottish (or maybe Scrooge is Irish)

Scrooge IS Scottish. His rival is something Glomgold, and I'm not sure where he's from.

It's a (((mystery))).

Oh yea I still have the life and times of scrooge mcduck on my shelf here, those were really good and had great artwork.

Wikipedia says he's a Boer.
Huh.

An all-knowing all-power god couldn't track down nig's father.

Have they been arrested yet?

already been capped by a fellow negroid.

he probably pays their pensions.

yes all 4 in custody, were waiting to see what specific charges (whether or not hate crime IT SHOULD BE)

All rhe fucking website from my childhood are controllef by jews

Nigger Lives Matter is the gift that keeps on giving.

Give 'em hell for me.

This has nothing to do with BLM
It is barely a hate crime, they're saying "Fuck white people" not "fuck this white person let's kill him because he's white"
Get medication

If we can meme our way into making a reality star businessman President of the United States, then we can track down a nigger's father.

archive.is/QAm4L

It never ends.

i-it's not the same thing at all guys!

What's up with all this Holla Forums tier bait lately?

I guess that's what she was trying to babble out, but either way it's more damage control bullshit because people like her were milking roof for every ounce of white guilt they could get.

Gizmodo is still around? Who da fuck even goes there anymore?

you're welcome (the author)

instagram.com/p/w99nhXtOkF/?taken-by=bryandisagrees&hl=en

NIGGER GTFO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

break the link actually instagram .com/p/w99nhXtOkF/?taken-by=bryandisagrees&hl=en

Fuck off nigger.

Once again, the problem is not CRIME, but that people notice it happened. WaPO needs to die.

here's your 0.002 cents
Maybe you can afford to renew EVE now

fucking make a screenshot too

Gizmodo effectively was transformed into the new Gawker after the original company was leg-dropped by Hulk Hogan.

Fucking newfags get out reee
archive.is/hxj54

Rather than report the facts, they're just sarcastically chiding you for noticing them. Fuck this.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

That person you are quoting probably is all about MUH BABY TRAYVON and DEY KILLING OUR KIDZ

Oh the doublethink

Last time I played EVE it was practically 100% cp trading. What the fuck man that game was good for a time.

The audacity of these fucking kikes is astounding.

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/817078953202438144

Dindu riots when?

Never played it.
Nowadays I'm kinda glad that I didnt

They are hoping no one watches the video, we all know how well chemo works and this shit is essentially chemo lite.

YES! YES!!!!!!!!!!

With what? Hair dye and problem glasses?

Holla Forums LARPing again. Bunch of fags.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Chimp out tantrum incoming

CONFIRMED they have been charged with hate crime status

game over niggers
game over

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They're going to make them in some CaC fighting game and the "beat" them up, in training mode.

Don't get over-excited. The charges may still be dropped because of the "difficult emotional state the young individuals were in".

In before it's only a hate crime because he was mentally handicapped.

IF YOU HAVE A TWATTER ACCOUNT
Every nig and blm account should be spammed with "You're free to leave America". Why argue or post statistics to people who are clinically retarded, when you can trigger them and hit their weak point with a single sentence, and at the same time redpill other whites, when nigs are trying to justify themselves leeching off America.

kek

cant wait to see CNN & BLM go apeshit

guttural disgust

Nice.

They are going to attempt to pin this on the victim being handicapped. The racial angle has already been discarded by all other msm but we may see a zimzam and the media may have no power over the outcome.

Time to pull out the surplus.

So a half-victory

this

This pleases me.

Time for you to stop posting.

Even the WaPo commentators are tearing them a new one.

The idea of having niggers and muds in any positions of power in the police is the reason why crime is allowed to flourish in these shithole sanctuary cities. Any nigger police that says this is anything but a hate crime should be fired.

Or, you know, we could stop using the subjective and retarded term "hate crime " altogether, but the muds would lose some of their special victim status….

If you have a twitter, @BLMChi is an account you should be spamming with "You're free to leave America"

On it.

He literally suggests to any non-fucked-up couple they should have kids. Look at who accuses him of breaking up 'good' families. Cunts who want attention and go to MSM.

top kek

Mexico is nearby and they dumped their trash on our side of the boarder for the past 50 years time to return the favor.

I'll bet it's a hate crime because he was tarded and not because he's white since "You can't be racist against whites."

don't meme that

We need to remove all the white devils from there and put all the diverse americans there. That way no one is oppressed anymore by white privilege.

I can get behind that as long as it gets a wall as well.

and once completed nuked.

GAS THE NIGS, RACE WAR NOW
It's about fucking time lads.

Checked

Normies are responding to this urging people not to let this event give the "alt right" any room for their agenda.

Fucking pisses me off. Why can't these people see what is happening right in front of their dumb fucking faces?

WEW

I almost want them to deny that it was a hate crime. If they give the upset people what they want it'll get swept under the rug. We need some injustice for justification.

No user. Think and plan your nog removal before hand. H'white people would have to pay to cover that vegetable nog now. Always finish the sequence with "remove nog".

Create a new thread

yeah people suck.
I also like the part where normies are talking of the alt-right as if that homosexual outfit is at all relevant.

I'm not even suprised.
I expected that hsit to pop up even sooner.

YESSSSSSSS!

Fat negress on CNN already tried to defend it and blame it on Trump.

but hate crime aren't real

These niggers deserve to be lynched.

Trump will end black lives matter

NASA in corrdinatio with FBI, CIA and google couldn't track down a nigger's father

NASA?

you should feel bad about this. that is gross.

BLM was a jew project facilitated by obama . Trump must end it.

She's got the shitposting gene, that's for sure. What a great gal.

If dubs blacks live matter will end in 2017

Niggaz in Space?

Kek doesn't bestow dubs on braggarts.