NIGGER'S ADDRESS FOUND

THE NIGGER WHO KIDNAPPED THE WHITE KID AND DID A LIVESTREAM ON FB'S ADDRESS FOUND
HALLELUJAH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jfgfS
youtube.com/watch?v=xTzVhwiaCww
publicsearch1.chicagopolice.org/Arrests/Details/17316028
youtube.com/watch?v=pp_kR0EIJYA
youtube.com/watch?v=M0AMlIZ6MYA
spokeo.com/IL/Chicago/1349-W-Estes-Ave
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGzLLD3AEDU
rehold.com/Chicago IL/ESTES AVE/1349
archive.is/DyYiJ
archive.is/qi6d4
archive.is/EIlDX
spokeo(dot)
spokeo
partyvan.info
youtube.com/watch?v=t9lU6uPsmc0
youtube.com/watch?v=rwf-TWTjTWU
youtube.com/watch?v=B73fbdMDjH8
you****tube.com/watch?v=vVJeCoqJEtc
youtube.com/watch?v=9kZ0xn0RpF0
youtube.com/watch?v=6jVWdtI6_wg
vid.me/tBEG
chicagomotorcycleguide.com/CLUBS.HTM
rrmcchicago.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8AY5dQSMkys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill her family

post it in the sticky thread ffs

Link the source.

Better yet, archive it.

She looks like an IRL gremlin

that's a mogwai, not gremlin.

These niggers can't be allowed to breed. They obviously can only survive on welfare, which allows them to breed. Can you imagine how the children of these animals would grow up to be? They would be just as bad or worse.

They must be exterminated or starved to death.

i took the bait, didn't I?

I just Googled the address. It's a giant apartment complex (so we'll need to need to narrow it down)… but the listing agent is named *Pam Lynch*. Meme magic never fails.

forgot link archive.is/jfgfS

Strange fruit indeed.

I bet that mogwai screams real good with a white cock in her ass. Its not being a race traitor if its sadism and you don't reproduce.

The great white dick is a gift to women of all races user

We should humanely release this poor oppressed creature back into the wilds of Liberia, clearly it's just acting out because its captivity.

So a project.

Which means lots of niggers, not just her.

We really need to work on getting an apartment number. In the meantime I'll just leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=xTzVhwiaCww

This is the type of environment youre probably looking at, although I doubt this is the place.

Cabrini-Green is a Chicago Housing Authority public housing development on Chicago's Near North Side, bordered by Evergreen Avenue on the north, Sedgwick Street on the east, Chicago Avenue on the south, and Halsted Street on the west. At its peak, Cabrini-Green was home to 15,000 people, living in mid- and high-rise apartment buildings. Over the years, gang violence and neglect created terrible conditions for the residents, and the name "Cabrini-Green" became synonymous with the problems associated with public housing in the United States.

Cabrini-Green was composed of 10 sections, built over a twenty-year period: the Frances Cabrini Rowhouses (1942), Cabrini Extension North and Cabrini Extension South (1958), and the William Green Homes (1962). The construction reflected the "urban renewal" approach to United States city planning in the mid-twentieth century. The Extension buildings were known as the "reds," for their red brick exteriors, while the Green Homes, with reinforced concrete exteriors, were known as the "whites." Many of the high-rise buildings originally had exterior porches called open galleries. A majority of residents in the completed complex were black. White flight from the complex escalated over the following decade; by the 1970s, its population was almost entirely black.

During the worst years of Cabrini-Green's problems, vandalism increased substantially. Gang members and miscreants covered interior walls with graffiti and damaged doors, windows, and elevators. Rat and cockroach infestations were commonplace, rotting garbage stacked up in clogged trash chutes (it once piled up to the 15th floor), and basic utilities (water, electricity, etc.) often malfunctioned and were left unrepaired. On the exterior, boarded-up windows, burned-out areas of the façade, and pavement instead of green space, all in the name of economizing on maintenance, created an atmosphere of neglect and decay. The high "open galleries" were enclosed with steel fencing the entire height of the building to prevent residents from falling or being thrown off to their deaths giving the visual appearance of a large prison tier, or animal cages, which further enraged community leaders.

Several infamous incidents contributed to Cabrini-Green's reputation. In 1992, seven-year-old Dantrell Davis was killed by a stray bullet while walking to school with his mother. In 1997, nine-year-old "Girl X," was viciously raped and poisoned in a stairwell, leaving her blind, paralyzed and unable to speak. Members of the infamous street gang, the Gangster Disciples, who controlled most of Cabrini-Green, were ordered by the gang's leaders to find the person responsible for the crime and brutally assault him. The attacker, Patrick Sykes (who was not a gang member), was later apprehended by police and sentenced to 120 years in prison. An unanticipated result of the steel fencing installed to secure the previously open gangways at Cabrini-Green was that it became difficult for police officers to see through the steel mesh from outside; in 1970, two policemen were killed by snipers from above.

As of 2008, around 4,700 residents remained in Cabrini-Green.[2] Most of the buildings have been razed and the entire neighborhood is being redeveloped into a combination of high-rise buildings and row houses, with the stated goal of creating a mixed-income neighborhood, with some units reserved for public housing tenants. Controversy regarding the implementation of these plans has arisen.

Despite these conditions, a strong community was formed by the dwellers of the buildings. Not everyone who lived here committed crimes. I bring this video to you to show whats left as of 6-27-10. The 4 hi rise buildings remaining are scheduled to be torn down by the end of the year. Crime has decreased dramatically (I would have been killed and robbed being here 10 years ago.) Still this video does no justice for the lives of the people who lived here throughout the years and what they endured.

Daily reminder to verify the addy before delivering pizzas.

OP still hasn't provided and archive or link.

Daily reminder there are probably no pizza places in their area who deliver, let alone take money through bulletproof glass.

They also probably wouldnt give a flying fuck about that type of thing.

NO MERCY

Can confirm. Niggers don't give a shit about pizzas. They probably do it to themselves just to fuck with the delivery person. If they will even deliver to this nigger's residence. SWATing seems more appropriate. The only thing that will scare a nigger is LEO with rifles and shotguns.

WARNING Holla Forums

Violence against these Nogales could of been (((their))) plan all along.

Just chill and let Jeff Sessions come down on these fuckers like a rock.

Why the fuck would you stream yourself and your mates torturing someone on facebook?

I hope their prisons are solely populated and staffed by various white power groups.

I don't think these retards would be smart enough to have a plan, this screams dumb niggers doing dumb shit.
But i tell you something, heads are going to roll for this, that loathsome yid Zuckerberg is sweating his beanie off.

Agree chill out and do not act like assholes about this. These 4 fucked up hard and let the libs flail about it. Don't say crazy shit they can deflect about,

Agreed i don't think it would be wise to kick off a full blown race war at this moment.
The Jackals are getting pretty bold though, something needs to be down to put these animals back in their place.

is her name Brittany Covington or Brittany Herring?

Source is here.

quads in your ID confirm what must be done

Nice work user. Moar please

youtube.com/watch?v=pp_kR0EIJYA

Send em to Utah.

Kill her, kill the niggers who did this to him
Also
Only shows that niggers prey on the weak simpletons, and it took MULTIPLE niggers to kidnap a mentally-disabled white man

how can this thing be called human?

Pick one.

So those shitskins are smoking blunts right now and drinking 40's after committing the worse hate crime caught on video in history. If dubs the whole complex will burn down.

Don't role, faggot.

Dubs confirm obvious answer.

Underappreciated

youtube.com/watch?v=M0AMlIZ6MYA

This, they are massive fucking cowards

Can someone give me a summary of what she did?

So clearly the best solution is to burn down the entire building

She kidnapped a handicapped white kid, tortured him with her friends because he was white, and streamed it all on Facebook. The Facebook footage can be found on Twitter and a few other places, but the original has been deleted by the faggot yid Zuckerberg to show that "BLM is a good movement goy!"

Liveleak has it up just search for "chicago torture hostage"

spokeo.com/IL/Chicago/1349-W-Estes-Ave
Another addition, she's in one of these buildings. Try to find last name Covington or Herring.

Her PO Box is found on FB. 60626.

Well, I don't know if it's true or not, but apparently so. Maybe.

Not to discourage any sort of anything, but how does knowing her P.O. box help?

I don't know.. Sending stuff?

I love that video, because he looks like hes about to fucking cry after that kid used his brain and put that bottle where it belonged (right in that niggers head)

I haven't felt so active since about 1997 when I was ready to be the first private shooter with a glock in my backpack. Thank goodness I just got rock hard and beat them in class. Top Phys Ed marks.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGzLLD3AEDU

Currently attempting to find info about her. Finding apartment number'll be a little tricky.

With nicety!

Forgot most of you wont click Jewtube links.

Anyone presently have their hands on a windowless van? That was our terror back then around 95-97. We'd roll out and shatter gatherings for other friends.

If you are you going to direct link a jewtube video why wouldn't you just fucking embed it and save us all the trouble? You stupid kike.

I was going to say she looks like an AYY LMAO, but mogwai works too.

Brotherhood is far older than Holla Forums and, uh, feeling it again now. Right now.

Never embed youtube videos. I'm surprised its even allowed. Its even worse than not breaking a link.

Dude, she was just filming the shit and streaming it. To some extent, you might thank her, because if it wasn't for her dumb ass to stream the whole shit, most probably NOBODY would have ever heard ANYTHING about it.
Go for the Male Thugs first. For the bitches is just enough to mess their whole lives. Use connections to get them all OFF welfare and use connections to make sure they'll NEVER works in the USA again.
After that, you can visit them all at the Homeless Shelter called the Zoo.

So, you're on the list too.

Is Justice is coming. This is rolling outside of Holla Forums with sleepers and retired LEOs.

I picked the easiest one. If we find her, we can find the rest easily.

Just break the link.

Where you getting that conclusion from? I hope you're right.

Time to run into trouble as a CNC like a safari. Let the enemy make their poor choices.

I will give you my address in Romania and you will cower away like a pussified Westerner.
Romania, Bucharest, Sector 1, Piata Romana no. 7. You take the gangway entrance and once you've reached the apartment building entrance, you call 24 at the Intercom.
I'll be waiting for you to come and suck my dick until it pops a vein.

I had six before I was 18. What about you all? I may be 35 now but my game is even more subtle. It helps to exist around railroads.

bot

It's still bestiality, fucking degenerate.

Even back then we knew to wear gloves. My best friend killed himself because he went hippy and couldn't figure out how to live with it all.

You also picked the one doing the world a favor (out of stupidity, certainly not intent) by streaming on FB… The male thugs were probably named by now and I'm sure the CPD has their files too.

Hardly. A killer pre Holla Forums and laugh at your PR.

How often do bots appear in threads?

This has awoken what I used to be.

Around 92-96 was prime time for disappearing people. Had Spics wanting to pretend to Holla Forums-like back then too. They tend to kill themselves.

Either 760e60 is bot or someone just did meth.

checked

You're an armchair faggot. I'm just a child murderer. One that got too /fit/ in high school and slammed everyone who used to bully my fat ass prior semester. Niggers and the children of the detective that caught me.

Bot or english isn't your first language, I'm guessing bot.

I probably can't work for the Gov now because of my old falsification charge pre-adult. Have you ever dropped a garage door on someone? It teaches them to not steal bikes anymore. Except they kept being an idiot and then shot themself with a stolen M1911, showing off to the same faggot that we both beat.

Does Kek will it?

Having a self-hating spic friend is a pretty good way to grow up. Learn how to play pool, box and deal with parents when the retard ceases to be human. Original initiation of how mudbloods behave even though he was my best friend, but his mother was the one I was there to protect usually, when he got too spiccy. He killed himself so that's all over now.

The thing about that friendship though, we had an amazing amount of synchronicity. Pre-meme magic. Scaring everyone around us. Too bad he became a hippy and lost sight.

KEK WILLS IT.

nevar forgit

I live about a mile away from her, if you guys have lulzy plans I can drop by tonight and get the apartment number for you.

Checking those ID trips.

Do it user, help us out

There are, a lot of college kids which go to Loyal University live in the same area.

thats for a previous arrest

ok

Loyola

Just burn her house down.
Americans have wooden houses, right?
Just go there with a group of friends, start a fire and close the door with a chain and a lock or something.

Being the poor bastard to hold together families as an all of 13 yo for your friends. Watching some of you brings it all back. I know I have to again outside of this though.

Plenty of other people live there and im not going to end up like BlackPowderRanger (but without justification) for you fagets

These are brick apartment complexes.

hahahaha what a completely embarrassing retard

This isn't LARPing, that was my pre-to-teen years. This nigger shit has awoken me.

I never noticed that, what Berenstein universe is this?!

I just don't have to try to calm my spic friend now around their family. Just go full hard and know how to keep odd neighbor from calling the police with charm.

Just get the apartment number and take pics. Post'em ITT.

Guys guys guys…. the way these arrest reports work is they record whatever address you were St when you got arrested. If they arrest you on yhe street they just put down whatever address your car was closest to. This could very well be her address but it could also just be whatever random place she got picked up.

Are you a cop?

I'll deliver around 6:30/7PM

But, it's an actual home. Why would her car be close to that building?

If you look at OPs pic it quite clearly has a seperate address for the ARREST LOCATION

No, but I'm familiar with how these reports work. I've had to sift through them before to get info on people.

It's ok bro, have some rare Goebbels

God ble user.

Look at OP's picture retard.

Oh shit, you're right. Well nevermind then.

Then it was probably the place those gangbangers live. In that case we should definitely go ahead and do something.

My last friend is a LEO and we live now with a great divide. He doesn't bother his family with why he is down and out presently. Poor guy tried to do a lot. Tried to join the military, tried to be a LEO and just does not have the lungs for it.

I love you too, user. I still remember my other great pair of friends. My friend raised by only his grandmother, with his Rommel dog. His grandmother raising our other kid. Seeing them so happy together and I as the one with a true family, we rolled all across the neighborhood and I always respected that grandmother.

That day, is today.

the fucking guy can cut a monster promo, brother.

sage for off-topic

Best RHCP album or bestest RHCP album?

Hey NSA. I see you've gone from saying "hey FBI" to inane drunken rambling spam.

Save losing your shit for proper enemies.

You are the enemy. You are a subversive agent.

Anyways i'm bored and will drop by there now. Assuming I do get abducted myself I should be back in an hour or so. I'll also try to leave a calling card from the God Emperor.

Confirmed for spic

What an ugly nigger, wonder what species she belongs to.

I am older than Holla Forums and more candid. Pull up your cunt and let's see what you think you are.

GOD DAMN IT WE GOTTA GET THIS TO THE EMPEROR

Better yet a Bernout or coexist sticker.

Ever notice how vacant blacks' average expression is? And people try to claim they're exactly like us. Hilarious!

Well? Afraid for your volk? Too late. This is a Hessian board.

Do it user.

This is a well documented Prussian/Pomeranian board

How much media attention has this got? Did a ton of normalfags see this, or is it mostly just us in the know?

I doubt it got much attention. They seem to want to provoke us, while keeping this hushed.

They're doing it to make it seem like we provoked them.

Normalfag conservatives are catching up to the story.

It's a fucking mugshot. Most people in mugshots have blank expressions.

But that's not how sex and biology works user..

I really like that girl with the table cloth on her head.

Seems the mudblood thinks they are in charge.

Can and will do this all year, faggot. Holla Forums is not yours. You simply sat on the rock. Violent takeover is necessary on many fronts and a decent proving ground.

You deserved it, if you're not a bot you've got serious mental problems.

The only bot I care about is Tay. The only pocket I care about is nobody.

Then why are all your post incoherent nonsense?

This thread just keeps getting weirder and weirder

just got back. The intercom directory had a bunch of two digit numbers. I'm not sure if they correspond to actual unit numbers or not. Considering they were two digits i'm guessing not. You fags will need to google around to try to find anyones address there to see if they use two digit unit numbers.

why the fuck would i have islamic stickers?

white

it is done

Keep it up, low cock. Hessian chaos is bigger than Holla Forums kike-tier neurosis. It starts now.

You're low energy and grasping.

I can't even imagine how much that place smells and how much of a piece of shit it all was. You know it's fucked when even the intercom is a nasty dump

user delivers! A thousand blessings upon you. meanwhile some bot or person with mental problem shits up this thread

This does not stop. I am tired of your faggotry and affirming mixed community threads all over the board. Your pockets are drooling.

I used >(1) and gave my argument. Where is yours, slit?

I don't even know what you are trying to say, I'm just here to call you a faggot

Simple statements are not that hard to deal with, you tumblr-tier faggot. I know what you are.

Just report him. He's a mentally ill retard who wants to fuck men. Not worth your time.

I expected blood you pussy.

Ty for nice art

It's real fun to scare newfags. And amateur pockets.

Either way, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I wonder, why they are skittish about Hessian rule.

Holy shit user delivers! Did you check the mailboxes for unit/name pairings?

It's not shitposting. This is chaos and disarray on purpose to pull out the pockets.

Well those numbers might correspond with story levels. 5 stories place basement is 6 stories, so 60 might refer to the top level. Which would mean she lives on the second floor.

Tis a bit odd how the shills mention that.

They allowed, what? Six or more faux Holla Forums v. TRS husk threads. And I'm the enemy. Talk about D&C all you like. My blood scares the pockets.

Newfag detected

They probably think I'm a part of NWF based on IP location, And yes. So I will be now.

How many units does the building have? How many floors? How many units on each floor? What are the other numbers there?

Go to Holla Forums if you want brown pill tier faggotry. Nobody likes straya cunts as they can't even defend themselves any longer.

I know how to mark them. Be present minded of the time of day this happens.

see
I didnt go through the entire directory but you can see the intercom goes up to at least 60 and there are 5 floors plus a basement which might have "garden" apartments

Disregard that question. spokeo.com/IL/Chicago/1349-W-Estes-Ave

That's a nice Rodimus.

Thank you, I do indeed feel euphoric after my sophisticated verbal output.
Glad it's finally getting the attention it deserves.

You haven't seen a proper strayan pub fight. They'll manufacture weapons from junk.

Why is that even relevant to this thread though?

And why do you assume he's basing it off one mugshot, user?

G'day good fellow

Because he replied to the OP and didn't post any further examples.

Top of the morn' to you too, fellow didgeridoodoo.

Well? Where is your counterpoint? I've watched this for how long now? Seeing Straya even taking on the shitty American meme of farming nothing just to get payback. And your media is even more censored.

I don't know from that trolly looking broad but if you think she's going to reshape Australia, I'm with you.

Confirmed for living in Unit J1. I don't see B*, could be under a middle name or something.

Remember she also uses the name "Brittany Herring"

Neither is listed here:
rehold.com/Chicago IL/ESTES AVE/1349

I was actually asking why you think Australians' can't defend themselves.

Just thought about it and it's dumb to assume her name even needs to be listed, she's a minor and only adults who pay rent are listed. P. Covington is probably the parent, my familiarity with niggerdom suggests that it's the mother.

If you have money, you should easily get a weapon through clubs.
On a list?
Well thank god you're in the land of convicts where everyone has illegal weapons!

What's preventing someone from smuggling in a ghost gunner to straya and start milling lowers?

Nothing, we have more guns now than ever.

My man, I am American and been equipped since I left the South in 1999. I was gifted a few things before my family moved me out west. All above the board, of course.

Yeah, without leaving your gamer chair you fat slob.

Wow, stickers.. real way to stick it to them….

If user did anything more serious he would be retarded to post it online.

with the birds I share this lonely view.

Hey, earlier in this thread we had a guy posting the agent who runs the place's name. Try hitting her up and telling her if there's a "Brittany Covington"

Fucking retard, that is her police record, saying that. She is Covington. Not her fb alias.

There is nothing to love about them except they coddled a generation in faux post punk garbage as needled up faggots.

Gives shit, doesn't check dubs. NEwfag

Likely Kikebook relations:
Mother: archive.is/DyYiJ
Sister: archive.is/qi6d4
Aunt: archive.is/EIlDX

I prefer Mr Bungle.

Good work

Yeah, only a dumbass nigger would show themselves doing something illegal/violent on a public forum

Whoof, good work lad!

I always get transported back to my dorm room in 2000 whenever I hear that song.

Not worth checking when I had the Lion's share. It's shit. Degenerate. I watched many fall to the supposed livery of 90s diverse music. It's the 1920s all over again.

I know yes, it is fucking Covington and not Herring.

Someone should call some prostitutes to the apartment J1, for one Covington.

You sound old. What exactly were you guys expecting punk to become?

What sort of gay mental gymnastics are you on about? A nigger is a nigger that colludes with niggers. Nigger streamed the niggerly thing.

It is more about post-punk and how they misused their munitions.

I'm an Arab Muslim and.

good post

Should post-punk have even existed. It seemed to have been scooped up pretty damn quick by the mainstream.

Nice repeating digits my man

Weak bait but I'll bite. And? Your only worth is to keep your people where they are your people.

Ah, it was just shitposting in jest of the bots typing dumb sentences.

You're right about the majority of it, but some of it softened up some figures enough for normalfag consumption and dosed quite a few before usenet was even a thing and there was just college boards. It's no folly that a lot of early tech wizards created this bed of occult memetics.

Now, what we have till now is
1349 W Estes Ave, Chicago, IL, room 39.

39 was the intercom number, J1 was the unit number

And? What are you losers gonna do, order pizzas?

Building J1, 1349 W Estes Ave, Chicago, IL, intercom no. 39.
Ok.

Not building J1, apartment J1

1349 W Estes Ave
Apartment J1
Chicago, IL 60626

you idiots, start finding every biker gang in Illinois that even comes across as POSSIBLY racist and send them the video and her address. Her family and friends will shit their pants seeing 100+ giant white dudes with assault rifles and shotguns circling their building on bikes.

Retaliate to this declaration of race war right.

holy shit, when is enough going to be enough. She'll be released shortly or live off the tax payer in prison. We've had enough.

im pretty disappointed Trump hasnt tweeted about this yet. all of his tweets from today have been about how he doesnt hate the intelligence community regarding the reports he is going to restructure the CIA

So how do we serve justice to this NapperNigger?

Order prostitutes from various websites to show up, order pizza, order chinese food simultaneously. Chinese food guy hit's on prostitute that's hitting on pizza guy, pizza guy gets in fight with chinese food guy and cops get called.

Various vials filled with food coloring related to aposematism.

I dont get what the point is either. As said before in the thread nogs don't care about pizzas.

user should've burned down the whole apartment complex.

Do this then when everyone involved is in the apartment burn it down.

Stop being so tsundere FBI-san

SWAT it.

The gangs will freak out and start shooting at the cops, cops will lay siege to the place and waco them, niggers around the U.S. riot, good times had by all.

You fight like a young man!

I don't even live in the states nigger.

There is a chance of National Guard being called if this happens and a real cat. 5 chimpout occurence resulting in possibly hundreds of dead niggers there alone, the worst niggers as well becauw it's chimpcago.

THIS

DO IT FAGGOT

Whatever are you doing out of your daycare thread then? Did they slough you off too?

You're not even making sense.

May as well, it's not like it is getting through yet. Even if they attempt to spin it. Chaos is ours.

For you.

The bond is so low obviously so someone can bury that cunt.

dat ID…
Wew

I think you regard them too highly

Intercomm number usually correspond to apartment numbers if im not mistaken

it doesnt, read the thread

Hitlee ID dubs confirms firms

I have read the thread. I didn't see anything that hasn't ruled that out. Unless apartment unit J1 doesn't have 3 floors, if that's what you're getting at.

you're not from america are you?

I am. I just don't know why they don't correspond. I haven't lived in an apartment complex with a call box like that before.

Tweet it to him

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

SWAT IT!!!

What apartment would ever have 3 floors unless you were as rich as Trump? And again, you clearly havent read the thread -

I have read the thread. I don't know what you're getting at. Unit J1, how many rooms are in unit J1, no one has pointed out the physical dimensions of this building (unless I'm forgetting). All I'm asking you is why they don't correspond.

The complex has 6 supposed floors, so how is it not possible she lives on floor 3 apartment 9 or something along the lines of that.

J1 is the apartment unit you tard. it doesnt matter how many rooms are in it. you've clearly never lived in an apartment before.

Because shows what apartment her family lives in.

I wonder if we can find the floor plan of the building? It should be in the city's records somewhere.

I live in an apartment right now but the naming convention is different.

On a side note, if someone wants to pony up $2 we can get her telephone information, family members, etc..
spokeo(dot) com/purchase?addr_num=1349&q=W+Estes+Ave%2C+Chicago%2C+IL+60626&type=address&url=%2FIL%2FChicago%2F1349-W-Estes-Ave%2FJ1

If you go to this link, you'll see 8 different people living in unit j1.

spokeo (dot) com/IL/Chicago/1349-W-Estes-Ave/J1

Good idea but thats what king nigger is counting on dont give him an inch to maybe stay in office.

Oh shit!

1147 W Waveland?

I sorry, I believe you have a fake address there. Wrigley Field is too costly for all but the best off.

For all of you who remember "The Blues Brothers", Dan Aykroyd used Wrigley Field as his address.

thats where they were arrested last year

Before we swat them can we confirm that the niggers are actually still there?

Should we create a wiki site for doxing?

It already exists

partyvan.info

would the site take down this dox because nigger?

fake and gay

I meant it tells you how to dox. Everyone everywhere will likely take down dox except probably here, where it will last until 404 (and on rare occasion plebchan).

ls her address where the beating took place?

reddit/voat created a pizzagate doxing wiki site.

If I could somehow get a P2P hosted wiki up and going, would you guys be interested in hosting it by seeding?

Its being ruled a hate crime niggers! We did it. Now if they just gassed them and saved the tax payer dollar that would be great

Very likely. If anons went there during daylight they could check some landmarks and verify.

That would be pretty cool.

You'll still get aids and herpes

these are too soft

First post best post.

Here's why l ask. ln the video, you can see that the apartment is on the corner of the building, because there are 2 windows at a right angle. The apartment building (1349 W Estes) in the OP doesn't have any corners where 2 windows are placed directly next to eachother at a right angle. lt only has what are called "bay windows".

this is the best idea in hte thread. Sending them fucking pizzas after what they pulled is like calling your mother's murderer a poo poo head. Its woefully insufficient

You do realize there are windows on the sides and rear of the building too? with that said, it didnt happen at this apartment building, its just that one of the niggers lives there. the guy was found wandering around homan square/east garfield park which is in an entirely different neighborhood on the west side (rogers park is on the north side)

I don't think SWATing will work for two reasons:
1) The police presumably already SWATTed them, when they arrested them.
2) The police are already in the loop on this story, they know where these people live and probably know that we're going to find out too. When they get a call for this address they'll probably know what's up.

There's windows on the sides and the rear but none are next to each other at a right angle.

The reason why l asked was, if the attack happened at the apartment that the nigress lived at, we could narrow down what area of the building she lived in.

kek demands a SWATting. You think pizza crank calls are appropriate here? Hahaha!

All that comes up is pro-BLM and pro-jew videos. I'm not kidding.

What police scanner should we be listening to?

top jej

Probably the better plan here, guys.

Or, maybe the police are counting on us to swat them for plausible deniability

filtered and reported

Worth a try at least.

Also you don't have to use that exact apartment, could say there's a group of shooters in the building or something.

Not that I condone doing this as it would be very illegal :^)

Looks too nice for niggerhousing.

Cars don't look busted either.

Are you sure it's a housing project?

THIS

They'll still live there after the inaugeration. The SWATting can wait. Don't hand Obama an excuse.

The police are so stupid they don't know even retards are a protected class under hate crime laws. They're not that smart.

Aw shit nigga, you've done it now!

Obligatory thread theme. Someone call the Panzermensch!

youtube.com/watch?v=t9lU6uPsmc0

Inner city Chicago needs to be hit with white phosphorus to burn all those disgusting roaches alive and the north side to because thats where all the fucking lawyer jews are.All Niggers Must Die!! or go back to mud hut land.

the niggers were actually charged with a hate crime this year might be more current than any before it

Just joined a Pathfinder game. I'm making a female Orc with minimum intelligence who is actively going to search for low intelligence creatures and attack them for being retarded.

Her name will be: Brittany, The Tard Destroyer

My DM is a nigger, so I am somewhat hoping he gets the reference.

webm or gtfo

Who the hell would ever fuck that for any reason!?!

good shit user,Like the gremlin idea also if you look how gremlins act in the movies its exactly what niggers act like.

The digits must repeat right to left or they don't count.

holy shit

Are you sure her last name isn't Frankenstein?

That's what mutts are.

SWAT actually wouldn't be a bad idea because they do probably have shitloads of drugs and guns

I like the white phosphorous idea…

This is what we need to start the race war. Kek wills it.

Enemy leader shows face.

We need Col. GLock and Saiga Marine killer deployed at waypoint

youtube.com/watch?v=rwf-TWTjTWU

What you think Casshun

false flag it from a lib sockpuppet and talk about how this sort of racist propaganda shows the systemic inequalities that create a criminal subclass. the picture spreads with a soothing message?

How is this false flag? The picture BTFOs the "hurr all blacks are victims. Actually read the picture, faggot.

according to the latest press conference both covingtons lived on lexington, i guess i put stickers up at her parents place

youtube.com/watch?v=B73fbdMDjH8

On second thought, this could be a good term for mixed races. Frankensteins, or franks for short.

We could use it to do a false flag. Sorry ESL I should have been more clear.

>GOP's one party fascist rule :^) passes nationwide concealed carry

No problem

yea nukes would just irradiate everything making it shit for 100 years with phosphorous we could burn them all out then go in when its done and sweep up the ashes and move whites in to start rebuilding it.LOL

george soros fucking paid people like these to kidnap whites and post about it PUBLICLY on the internet. this was an intentional terror attack to strike fear into the white man. as long as the jews keep sneaking money into these monkeys' pockets this is going to continue.

FBI please go

Damn, nigger. Too soon. Like, literally same day. Fucking destroyed.

Say, for scientific research where would one procure this "white phosphorous"?

white men aren't scared of niggers,they are itching to destroy the degenerate mud races including jews.Whites conquered the fking planet because they are masters at warfare only when the jew rat was allowed to push its bullshit under our protection has things gone to shit.That time is over faggot.WE SEE YOU!!

HI FBI.

What are you implying user?

FBI leave

that's a zipcode

wew

ya the Lexington address is the one that should be sought out. The Estes address is actually in a nice as fuck area of Chicago, no way this chimpery happened there. The West Side is where you wanna look

implying if you really wanted to "procure" you wouldn't be stupid enough to ask anyone here how unless your a stupid nigger tier that live streams hate crimes to FB for lulz.hurrr durrrr.

dunno, but here's the alternative.

Current residents

Even for a nigger, she's pretty fucking ugly. The fuck is going on with her hair? It looks like she weaved it to her bald head. Why even weave or straighten it at all? Afro hair looks like it could be fun if a nigger treats it right. I can also see a hint of Jungle Asian in her eyes, along with her fucking elf ears.

Fuck me, I've never seen a human being age so badly. I looked pretty fucking youthful when I was 18. It was almost embarrassing

This is the most I could get out of spokeo (dot) com without paying further

YES!! more niggers becoming slaves for the CCA. I should buy stock in that company.

Probably the only honest work they'll ever do.

u didnt conquer the planet, the jews did. keep buying our opiates to stave off the aches and using our internet, retard.

we will see about that when the fed reserve is axed and israel left to fend for itself you little faggot.You are nothing without a host to parasite off of.The future is bright for white men without you in it and they are all realizing it ;)

B-b-but only white people can hate!

Did they even mention that he was a spaz in the video? All they hated him for was that he was white and voted Trump.

GTFO YOU FILTHY NORMIE!!!!

They all look like grotesque variants of leatherface. Like they have someone else's face stretched over their own…

for you

The redpill is hitting normie hard as fuck right now

for propoganda purposes

Nice.

Holy fuck is he from pol?

So it's officially hate crime charges now, right?

confirm with swat

Halfchan banned me for posting this. They really are compromised arent they?

you just figured this out? 2013 was 4 years ago kiddo, lurk more

This breaks my fucking heart. Look how nice these apartments are, why did we just give them away to these subhumans?

A community of white people would thrive in that housing. Fucking niggers.

Guess I just didnt want to believe

woah there friend slow down

Then what the fuck are you doing here in the first place if you're the kind of person who just buries their head in the sand when faced with the unbelievable?

No reason to be a hostile faggot, friend. Coming to our realizations is a process of learning, and Im learning. You should welcome these realizations.

They STILL don't even want to call it what it is. What's with that question mark??

Only cucks are actually afraid of niggers. But I can actually see this being true, but for other reasons. Like just starting the race war in the first place. Black people, you don't want a race war. There won't be any of you left if it really does begin.

Swat the twat.

They all deserve death.

probably the most effective way of ending a chimpout would be to use a scoped rifle with a suppressor and sub-sonic rounds. if you just start firing into the crowd they'll all scatter, but if they can't hear or see the shots, they'd probably be too busy to notice people falling to the ground all around them until the last nigger notices that everyone else has stopped yelling 'BLACK POWA NIGGA' and he looks around to find himself standing in a pile of corpses

Did they really classify this as a hate crime? I mean Im not complaining, just surprised is all.

A Nigger shot two white people on LIVE fucking television saying on camera he wanted to kill whites for being white and they debated the hate crime status of the shooting for maybe a week and swept it under a rug, yet we still hear the propaganda against Brother Roof to this day.

Watch I'll bet a grand that the hate crime will be related to his mental health status and not his skin color, you fucking watch.

this user …same wavelength

was actually thinking of a squad to corner them on a block and have two armed whites covering each side so when the shooting starts and they try to run they get butchered as the guys go right up the middle mowing them down.Like to see the reaction to when they see the real power level of whites dropping them like flies.They prolly go cry to aclu and jesse jackson and al sharpton about how they was mistreated while they was trying to loot,burn and kill ….awww poor niggers.

A better way to go about this would be to just buy a cheap burner pistol with the serial numbers etched off buy really dark clothing and rub charcoal on the your exposed skin, blow a few niggers heads off and dispose of the gun in a local body of water. The police will assume a black on black crime and the police will NEVER even begin to look for someone even fitting your description. I wouldn't be surprised if this tactic is being used by whites all the time.

Hit the ones at the back, so they don't see them fall.

How do I protect myself from this?

Things should simply happen if we are to get past them.

Let the race war go full out, I want to see the NRA wipe BLM out.

Rogers park isnt "nice as fuck", its not even "nice', And this certainly could have happened here.
t. Stickerfag

Don't make social media accounts with any real info tying it to you. Use VPNs when you plan to cause trouble on someone's website.

normies are dumb for publizing themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=9kZ0xn0RpF0
I dunno reluctant nabi makes a pretty convincing argument that this is not a hate crime or racism.

damn when did Patton Oswalt get redpilled

problem is no way to get away with it anymore to many surv cams on every block hell they even sateliteing our asses.You would have to literally be the guy in the gutter JFK to get away ..The point is not getting away tho it's showing those fucking niggers they don't run shit no matter how much jew bullshit is pumped into their heads.They all talk tough try to act tough when it comes to actual warfare they are lambs in a pen with wolves let in to do what they do best.

youtube.com/watch?v=6jVWdtI6_wg

What in the actual FUCK?

Sadly, there is nothing we can do to her besides a bullet in the head that life hasn't already done.

Isn't even the worst part of the video tbh

Are they being charged with hate crime because he was White, or because he was disabled?

fake and gay.

I hope someone shakes these shitheads up.

This a million times. Start harassing people connected to her. This useless nog doesn't give a shit about pizzas but if you fuck with her land lord I'm sure they're going to apply some pressure she won't like.

Funny thing is.. white people get fired for being racist.

Niggers have no jobs to get fired from…

Hear, Hear!
It's all about law and order>
Let the well paid lackys jail and convict these coons on federal charges.
Just sit back and let things play out, no need to Roof things.

all whites need to use their majority status that has been divided by jews purposely and stand up and say NO JEW NO CHINK NO NIGGER NO ANY NON WHITE FUCK OFF AND BOW DOWN!!!

Actually if you kill them you are only ruining this.

this is basically ammo for "white people" against those black lives matter racist who claim only white people can be racist, if you kill them than you will only create hate and hatred between the two races.

You are an idiot, can't expect Holla Forums to have any rational thought.

You need to leave it alone you moron, You will do more damage if you dont attack her vs going after her.

You are handed a bullet on a plate but you are intent on shooting yourself and wasting it.

hands up, don't kidnap

Her instagram has been found. It's "keyoworldcrazy". She has not posted anything in about a week.

thats dum
this is about law and order, let the law and order fags sort this out, in the mean time, get rich, get fit, and continue to guide law and order. direct action is for commies and anarchists

I laugh when bitches say do you even lift hahahaaa enough to wrench their head off …looking good kinda subjective most daddy raped whores don't care what you look like but it is still good for you to be the best you can.If you are successful and white you have every nigger that ever lived beat hands down all the niggers cool shit is jews d c fking them is your job

(checked)
Don't be a defeatist shill, all opportunities to bring death to these apes should be capitalized upon. If you can find a group of like-minded friends to join in on your personal RWDS more power to you but have fun in prison mate. Otherwise these are fantasies and are not really beneficial to you. The niggers will probably come together and try to do some "solidarity" bullshit with the white cucks like they did in Charleston and you will be seen as a false flag by most Alex Jones tier whites.

You will still be our hero though, memeorized for all time.

I was the user that originally found her address.

KEK WILLS IT. KILL HER FAMILY RIGHT NOW!!!!

prolly not

cohesion and understanding being racially aware those shitskins are not your friends they are the enemy to your race …what could be better than a blonde nazi GF for a white man ?? stop letting repugnant jew rats control your narrative YOU ARE WHITE THEY ARE NOT FUCK THEM AND THEIR JEALOUSY.

START MEMING EVERYWHERE THAT THIS WHITE "GUY" WAS A "DEPLORABLE" PERSON!

Get your nigger twatter out

#KIDNAPDEPLORABLES

normies will spill all their spaghetti and accidentally a whole coke bottle

no you are wrong about this user but nice shill to keep the good goy in line you fking pussy ass faggot.and never even heard of you but sure I will find out you cucked little bitch do nothing is your motto unless you yapping your trap to pol or some other media listen here fag I am talking about survival of the Master Race you talking about them bowing down …. please go kill yourself leave a nice memento for your idiotic fans and cya

Fuck off. Everyone in the mainstream media has already forgotten this except Fox, and soon they'll let go too. If you don't think the leftists will ignore or take pride in this, you haven't learned anything during the Election.

more nigger on white crime. sick fuck!

twitter.com/MarkDice/status/816909257769504768

Neck yourself low energy kike

I'd like to see #MTVKidnapping also trend, it gives us an excuse to club MTV over the head for baiting race wars against whites.

this sounds super effective.

Your nose is big enough to affect the orbit of the moon.

Mark Dice found this….

Thanks for the lack of any links for us to retweet it or save it before it gets SHUT IT DOWN'd.

Something tells me he doesn't will it. Not yet

Nevermind didn't notice id trips.

Kek wills it

Go home FBI

Sorry!

twitter.com/twillnurse/status/816894730785226752

went out side burned some ammo for fun drank a few beers and these jews shills hate a strong white man.

GET STRONG!!!!!

Had to compress it a little again to get the filesize down. He's got the 85yo woman grabbing his dick in the cars while he's bragging about it.

The idea is not good but you are the chosen one to commit it. SO BE KEK's WILL.

JESUS

FUCKING

CHRIST

wakmeup.jpg

become what they hate which is just being in a natural state un adulterated by their media or tricks …Strong White Men terrorize them even niggers scared of us going militant they have no fking chance against us yet little heel nippers like obama exist we have to put them back in their place along with the jews THEY ARE NOT MASTER RACE make em feel it.

Doesn't need to be arrested or go to prison, needs to stop stealing oxygen immediately.

if I had to wake up and be a nigger day in day out I would kill myself.

Niggers really need to die everything about them is BULLSH IT!!!

Year*

How fucking naive are these newfaggots? These underclass subhumans arleady have "ruined lives" they live in public housing or trap houses. You think they give a fuck about UPS boxes or pizzas? Theyll just shoot at the drivers. These are genuine lumpen proletarian ghetto nogs.

It was attempted murder by the niggers - that white kid escaped with his life.

I want all niggers dead.

IKR so $15000 bail for kidnapping and torture? Kidnapping is federal crime even within state bounds I believe. Correct me any user if mistaken, but this is ludicrous.

Holy shit is the title of that seriously "racist kid hits special ed student"

If you post video of your crime on Facebook, surely you expect to be caught?

You probably aren't thinking about what happens next if you're that stupid.

one of the niggers in the video, Tesfaye Cooper, allegedly is a wannabe rapper and his street name is PBG HotHead. you can google it and find his youtube

Peanut Butter Gollywog

(checked)
acronym for prison bitch guy user

Updated OP

Fucking tower

Better idea than swatting: the first thread had a link to their gang description and their rivals. Make fake social media accounts of the 4 and call out/threaten their rivals. Let the other gangs do the work.

It is time for whites to chin check niggers and let them know why they were slaves in the first place and let them know a mud hut is waiting for them without white funded welfare.They despite what a jew pushes in mass media are NOT Master Race status like whites.

all whites united frightens kikes and niggers as well as globalist about to get their heads off in a guillotine.They pissed off the bear and it is awake tsk tsk ….Dumb kikes and niggers and all other non whites YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET FUCKED UP and see why WHITES are the MASTER RACE!!!

Can't even read the informations properly, this bail was set when she was arrested during october of CURRENT YEAR+1.

Fuckin dark elves, man…

Elf stalks subway rider with icepick in hand

nypost.com/2017/01/04/elf-stalks-subway-rider-with-icepick-in-hand/

Ahh, so he's the bottom bitch in a bunk mate situation in a prison? Thanks for the clarification. He does look like a bitch.

All niggers and jews must die!! they are not your friend WHITE MAN WAKE UP!!!!!! they are a fucking disease.Kill it before it kills you faggots.

In places like this the two-digit apartment numbers indicate the floor and the specific apartment. For example the second floor apartments are labelled 20, 21, 22, etc. So she lives in apartment 39, on the third floor.

read the thread you retard, it doesnt

I almost feel like this post is a really bad copypasta, but nice job getting triggered bucko

so what's most likely going to happen to these niggers? how long are they gonna get?

white trash dont deserve better

A long rope and a short drop?

proly probation which is pointless as 80% of Chicago niggers on it already tbh just putting them selves out on fb with all that makes them a target for other blacks be dead within a year its all gang related most of the killings up there are a nigger against another nigger diff gangs Chiraq is banging harder than cali ever did.

This apartment is on the far north side of the city and near the lake. I live on the beach right there on Greenleaf.

This is not a project. Not a ghetto.

These idiots are not poor. This isn't about socioeconomic status.

An apartment number won't help. It isn't some huge apartment block, just a regular building. If you want to find out the apartment number I will just go over and look at the mailboxes or door buzzer names.

Nigger

someone could rub pure capsaicin over her doorknob

Smite it

if I was a nigger I would be pissed off too GD they are ugly as fuck ….LMAO!!!

or did it get scrubed to hide BLM postings?

what would that do?

That's the chemical that makes chilies hot. Work it out, Thinkenstein.

Dude, shes black. Her lifes already ruined

Have any connections to organized crime been unearthed? I'd be surprised if they weren't in a gang of some sort.

A wee bit o the OC

Actually no, Less niggers on this planet equals one step closer to being content and safe to actually want to be in America.

This isn't 'ammo' for anyone you dumb nigger, these niggers already made it clear they hate whites, killing her gene pool off doesn't mean jack. If anything you're probably some self-loathing nigger who fears getting caught up in the crossfire and being strung up and hung out to dry once you get your ass lynched for being, you guessed it, a nigger.

Fucking kill yourself.

This. Anyone saying we shouldn't make all niggers pay is just a panicking nigger. We need to make all niggers pay so that they fear the consequences of fucking with us, and the less-retarded ones keep their brethren in check, like good porch apes should.

We need to be violent to all niggers, at any time, for the slightest prvocation or for no provocation, or just for revenge, or just to teach them a lesson. Niggers need to be beaten and ground under our heels.

There are no niggers who should escape our wrath, because no niggers have reined-in the "bad" niggers for the past 60 years. So we go back to what worked: lynching, whipping, and segregating ALL niggers.

She's been posting from jail. I saw it on twitter but can't Remember where. She's bragging about what she did and how theu are allowed phones.

Someone should post a pic of her families apartment in reply. I think she's posting on her fb account.

Tell 'em Brother, the Holla Forums safety squad needs to get to work if you know what I mean, fuck these niggers, fuck these beaners, fuck the sand kike curry niggers, fuck the gooks, chinks, spooks and goobs.

All niggers must hang.

How are those Oc's and edits of those mugshots going?

user delivers

Sorry but you need to fuck off back to Holla Forums, that gay ass persona that you fucking idiots from cuckchan had to make up is so fucking autistic it hurts.

Seriously, keep that shit on Holla Forums, cause from what I see, only non-whites love to spam that sperg shit.

Guys Harambe lives

Now I'm tempted to post pony pics

Thank you for proving my point that you don't belong here, are a shitskinned retard, and quite frankly can't handle being reminded of such a fact.

If you think threatening me, when you're the one retarded enough to spam a sticky, go right ahead and enjoy the permaban you'll get for being a dumb nigger/spic. It'll mean one less of you morons spamming stupid fucking Holla Forums cuck shit here and crying about 'racism' when you get singled out and made fun of.

top kek!

I'm waiting cuck boy.

MAGA

Jesus christ user, I can't unsee those feral apes

I would destroy you. I'm 6'3" and 215 lbs. You will like the weight of me when I pin you down and violently fuck you in your ass. I will cum all over your back and then smack your ass.

Not only are you lying, you're just an obese manlet, funny way of spelling out 5'3", 300lbs you fucking autistic clown.

Go ahead and post your fucking my little cuckold pony pictures like you threatened you would, and go cheer about it on Holla Forums for being a fucking limp wristed, cuck necked fuck stick.

I'm not the same guy you were replying to earlier. I'm sorry you never realized multiple people could shit on you.

Also is a faggot

What incident is that photo from, user?

vid.me/tBEG

gang war when?

Implying black gangs are organized.

Learn to chemistry, faggot. Also, it's pyrophoric. Have fun!

$1.5k BOND FOR KIDNAPPING AND TORTURE?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME NIGGA?

Read the whole thread dumb nigger

That was a previous charge unrelated to the kidnapping and torture.

I will help Holla Forums.
what can I do?
this shit boils my blood.

KEK'S CHOSEN HAS SPOKEN

U wot?

hate to tell you, but she is the least ugly sheboon and I would hate fuck her.

gross

user, that's disgusting. You have better standards for women and your race than that.

For fuck's sake, go back to /cow/

Kek. This guy is the best lolcow.

Never send your grandparents/parents to a nursing home. NEVER

Jahans has seen the light, good for him.

but he's right though spookboy.

Of course. Doesn't stop him from being hilarious. The guy's autistic screeching is off the charts.
I still remember his "I'm so scared Trump is getting popular! Yes, I'm smoking weed on camera. I don't care! We're all going to die after this!"
It was the saltiest tears from the election cycle.

So are any of you fucking cowards going to do anything about it?

I wish this stuff would happen in Canada so I could finally be a hero.

Take a trip to Chicago faggot

I would bang though

I posted a comment on her Facebook about how I watch Hentai and fantasize about race mixing with japanese women, that'll teach that nigger not to mess with the mentally handicap.

Go to her facebook. She somehow is posting comments from jail taunting us for being mad.

Post the pics from user who found her home.

Some one post her facebook link

WN thirsty for blood ahahaa!!!! AWOOOOO OOO OOOOOOOOOO!!!BE AFRAID NIGGER BE VERY AFRAID!!

http : / / shitsenders.com/

Anyone want to pitch in and send something like these to their addresses?

Do you have any idea what we will do too you ? Race war please !!! right now !!!! lets end the debate once and for all and get yourselves slaughtered by white men and your last memory will be a white mans boot on your stupid nigger face.

I feel offended you compare orcs with black people.

Orcs are a proud warrior race unlike niggers.

Dog Ass Crew got an email.
HARM M/C got one.
Iron Justice M/C got one.
chicagomotorcycleguide.com/CLUBS.HTM

FAM

wew, so did these guys
rrmcchicago.com/

any of this make anyone else want to go hunt down some niggers?

been up for 10 hours and about to go to work for 8. Those niggers and cucks on kikebook made me realize again why at the very least HALF of the people in this country need to be wiped the fuck out.

just looked the address up and they live in a nice, mainly white area of Chicago.

good morning ahahaaa!!!

when I googled it it was a small complex is Wringleyville. A notably white and affluent area of Chicago.

JEWESS LAUGHS AT SUFFERING OF TORTURED WHITE BOY

Lift and be ready for violence. It's only the law protecting them at this point, ironic given they don't care about abiding it themselves. Any more of this shit though and neither will we. They wont last long after that.

of course you would nappy now be gone

Any kind anons have images or .gifs of fine black gentlefolk being butchered or just simply being niggers?

Full house

Sick dance moves

I never connected do the derp to itsanabstractkindoffeel.jpeg

Is there any chance the police would welcome vigilante interference here? Like step aside for a few hours and conveniently neglect to respond to calls from that building?

this thread will end up on CNN

Niggers.

For you, user. All four of their mugshots plus the incident itself. Took a while because I'm not used to drawing people this hideous.

I stopped hating blacks a while ago. Blacks aren't evil and have very little control over being black as much as you do being white. I just want us to all have pride in our history but that doesn't mean I hate them or want them to die. I don't think I hate hate blacks…I hate niggers, of course but I mean it. I think if you have black skin you're fine as long as you don't hate me for having white skin. I've said a lot of fucked up racist stuff in the past and I don't know man…I think I'm just not a racist anymore. I think I was just scared because I saw a whole group of people out there who wanted to kill me and my people just for existing so I became the monster that they wanted me to be. Any black anons out there, I am sorry, not in the sense of I'll "RENOUNCE MY RACE" or anything but seriously, you guys can't help being black as much as I can help being white and I don't hate you. Sorry.

I'm just going off an assumption here, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I live in the Heart of Dixie and race relations aren't bad here at all. It seems that in the states with the most prominent history of slavery, race relations aren't nearly as bad as states that had no slavery. So why do northern blacks act out more than southern blacks? I'm generally curious.

Experience vs a Lie, Why were the blacks in germany after WW2 resistant to Nigger culture? Because they weren't fed a lie of hate and guilt

Who is this?

I remember those days clawing yourself out of everything you had been told was good for you.

The redpill is hard to swallow. But good on him

He blew it.

Give him a few weeks.

I agree ..ANYTHING after this point could be exactly what they need before TRUMPS inauguration

cool picture. I wonder if they have this game available for purchase at my local video game emporium.

Doesn't hurt to call and ask :^)****

This is funny as shit, the nigger's the one being sexually harassed.

The simple answer is that the north is more segregated. Blacks and whites stick to their own neighborhoods and have much less interpersonal contact than in the South. Yankee liberals haven't really grasped that fact and like to pretend they're more enlightened than the bigoted southerners.

Having been born in PA and then moved to FL and NC, and worked in SC, I found the opposite. There is a lot more segregation and racism from Africans toward whites down here than up north.

It's pretty common for people to smuggle smart phones into jail. I've even seen someone make a charger out of batteries, wires, and foil.

And yes it most certainly has been in many people's asses by the time you will have seen it if you're in jail.

good

this nog is an ayy lmao

this pleases me greatly. context wud b nice

Context: niggers nigging.

nah, rat them out with their own profiles and watch em shank each other with toothbrushes yellin SNITCHassNIGga

The liberal hand wringing this is causing is great

On fox News they're now trying to down play the torturing from "hate crime" to "crime".

He looks like a bean though.

These dumb fucking yid-bots

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
Then we'll consider not hanging the lot.

10/10 m80.

Maybe I should post this around my college.

Even on fire they're so nonchalant about it. Like the niggers can't comprehend pain and fire correctly.

like animals.

At least half of the perps were WOMEN. His redpilling has only just begun.

It's the only way for africans to learn when a behavior is unacceptable. They don't learn by just jail, they need extreme examples.

If you don't give them a loud and clear message like this, the crimes just never stop.

lol
He reminds me of me like 10 years ago tbh

This thing is very much outdated at this point, there needs to be a new version honestly.
Maybe someone could make a board for it.

I never understood the ridiculous amount of "racist X gets BTFO" videos on youtube, who gives a shit? Somehow these vids have 14 million views or something.
youtube.com/watch?v=8AY5dQSMkys

>>>/oven/ that's how