China-Pakistan

=China has that it will help Pakistan build ICBMs=

The Mohammedans will then be able to nuke Europe and eventually, America.

world.einnews.com/article__detail/country/china/360613561-beijing-may-aid-pak-with-icbms-chinese-media?vcode=5gQE

Pakistan's missiles can already reach any corner of India… could this be aimed at the west?

What's Pakistan?

fuck off faggot

fuck off faggot

it's the muslim india

Basically, it's a gigantic Muslim no-go area in India, and we're forced to treat it like its own country now.

It's funny how the Chinese trust Muslims, when Islam is clearly about world domination.

So these anti-christian faggots have nukes?

It's just anti-India leverage. If India stopped being a potential geopolitical rival Pakistan would be the first place chinks would preemptively glass.

Politics aren't defined by grudges and what makes sense but benefits and practition, China is abusive as fuck towards the Uyghurs who are also Muslims.

I didn't mean to type that especially what I said politics was practition.

Wew lad.

Exactly, the most important part for the US to do is to work with India and Russia to contain the paki-china alliance, partially, to move manufacturing to India from China and to starve the Chinese economy. Pakistan is a non-viable ally to China that has no economic power, and ultimately it will fail China pretty hard.
All the United States have to do is just to starve them out, and when China invariably start a war with India/Vietnam, that will create a good enough reason for both Russia and US to intervene and start a nuclear war to glass them.
This will be a good show of solidarity and will cost the US minimally.
What the US needs to do is to make sure that tech companies stays allied to the United States, Microsoft, Google, and Amazon needs to be leashed.

To add to the point, China allying with Pakistan is actually pretty bad for the Chinese, because Pakistan is a weak nation, on top of that, the Pakis aren't easily reigned in and they would probably exploit the Chinese alliance to start a war with India. The better plan for the Chinese is to make stronger alliance with island nations such as southeast asia, annexation of North Korea through some political play (Kim suddenly declaring himself Chinese), or create an economic alliance with Russia and the middle east. But too bad that they are too insular to think outside the box.
But currently China is experiencing a lot of internal strife economically, and the readjustment will happen rather quickly, if that happens, I would expect another war, probably ending in nuclear warfare. But, if America plays its cards right by being apparently neutral (like what they did with the previous world wars, until the late stages), it will only be nuked at most one time, most likely none at all.
Most likely it will be a nuke to Pearl Harbor.

China's been giving political aid to Assad and have some boots on the ground but I don't know how far back they go.

Clearly it's not enough because Assad is more working with the Russians than China, but China could try to capitalize it by helping with Syria's reconstruction project, that will stem the economic bleeding they currently experience for a while.

Forget war with China let's just destroy Pakistan with the help of India…

China's too dangerous. But Pakistan will be far more dangerous if it becomes powerful.

Pakistan and India will never be friends and if Pakistan becomes too powerful, it will also scare the Chinese, so the focus is on China, not really Pakistan.
In fact, I'd argue that making Pakistan powerful will make India a closer ally to the US, makes for a good trading partner.

I'd much rather let China continue as it is……. than be in a Muslim extremist's range! Especially when that Muslim extremist will soon have 200 nukes.

Not to mention, Pakistan will eventually give its nukes and related tech to other Muslim brothers around the world (Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi, Algeria, Egypt, Syria etc)

Holy fuck you are not from here.
Israel is literally a worldwide nuclear threat and you expoct us to piss ourselves over some sand-niggers?

The good thing is that if Pakistan does actually escalate the nuclear situation, Russia and China will not sit idly by. The wonderous thing about America is that it is in the geographically most strategic location in the world.
Let the old world fight its wars, and reap the benefits, that's how America always worked.
Remember, the victors of any conflict are those who are late to the party.

And this, I expect that Israel would sperg out and start a nuke war with the middle east if Pakistan does escalate, but it will affect the old world, not ours. So long as Trump plays the MAD card straight and delay intervention till most of the other countries are exhausted, then it will be excellent for America. Fortunately, China and Russia will most likely become embroiled in a nuclear war before the US enters the fray.

Israel has had nukes for a long time now and they haven't done anything so far. They don't want their holy land to be destroyed and they're nowhere near as willing as Muslims to commit suicide.

Give nukes to Taliban or ISIS and we'll get blown up tomorrow. Muslims are just waiting for their chance

Besides America will shut this down immediately, they don't mind fucking up anything as long as it doesn't come to bite them in the ass later. This whole thing will come to nothing.

Except them threatening the whole world with them. Even if ebola-chan somehow destroys Israel they nuke us.

We won't, it is almost impossible with their technology to do that, the most they can do is to make dirty bombs in Europe due to how cucked they are. China and Russia would definitely not share their rocketry technology with Pakistan nor ISIS, they are much smarter to know of the consequences than most US politicians and operatives. So long as America maintain their nuclear capacity and increased border security while investing into anti missile defenses, America will be very safe.

This, Pakistan is not stupid enough to risk losing allies by giving nukes to neutral countries that may or may not betray them, better not lose the goodwill of the chink.

Truthfully, having nukes for these nations is really just a "You can no longer invade me for my oil." Card anyway.
Nuclear nations currently bully the fuck out of non-nuclear ones.

Muslims will attack America and Europe before they even think of attacking anybody else (except India)

It's impossible with their current tech/equipment but if China helps Muslims build ICBMs it will become a very real threat.

As it is Pakistan is continually expanding its power and range… so its just a matter of time…

China isn't going to make Pakistan it's greatest as the other fag said in the thread they're only using them because they hate India as well, China treats it's allies as servants so if the servant fucks up they'll punish them thoroughly.

Actually they will probably attack Israel and other mudshits.

If Schlomo does ever fire nukes, it won't be at America, it would be the destruction of the middle east of both kebabs and jews alike, I think that's something worth anticipating.

It would be stupid for the Chinks to give Pakis nuclear advancements in the first place. I'm more confident that the old world will most likely be nuked to hell before America does, so long as we don't antagonize Russia too much.
I believe that if Russia works with the United States in helping maintain the nuclear status quo with only US and Russia having equal nuclear dominance, this would give a coalition so powerful that would crush any other nations that is going to develop nuke advancements.
I think China is very much aware of this matter (and is nervous about it, that's why they're seeking an unlikely alliance with Pakistan, out of desparation), and if Pakis actually advance their nukes, we will see one of the biggest glassing of the country in the history of mankind, hopefully the only glassing that humanity would ever need, and we'll be looking on the sidelines watching the nuclear horizon on the thousands of miles away like fireworks during the fourth of July.

I'm pretty sure it will be at German cities, then major American ones just because they are triggered.
The Samson option is a thing.

Nah, we are their greatest ally, and they know it :^) to nuke the United states is to ask for the entire purging of the zionist and the entirety of Jerusalem, which they would absolutely try to protect.
The main concern that America needs to do is to prevent cultural subversion from treasonous elements such as Soros, the MIC, and key figures in the tech industry (either they are too cucked and caused them to support treason, or they are actively trying to undermine the American society for their own profits).

Apparently China IS planning to help Pakistan get Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles

We'll almost certainly get nuked by Muslims… make no mistake!!

They don't activate Samson unless they are about to bite it anyway.
But if Israel is ever about to enter destroyed BY ANYTHING they just randomly spam nukes like a retarded child.

Muslims are just waiting to nuke the West.

But I guess most of us are too stupid to realize that because of the weaknesses Allah has put in us to ensure an Islamic world :/

Also, you are not from here. I bet you don't even realize the Jews must be eradicated.

The biggest threat from the pedo-worshipping goat-fuckers is their ability to breed like the sub-humans they are.
But the Jew is the hand that guides the Muslim.

Do you hate the gun? No. You hate the hand that fires it.

Then that means an absolute war with the Chinese and Pakistan, which China cannot afford to take right now, so no. With so much problem that China is experiencing right now, their internal government is facing legitimacy problems from economic stagnation and bloated bureaucracy, they cannot afford a costly war with America to distract their attention at reformation.
I'm pretty sure that Trump's outspokenness will actually work to America's benefit in containment, it adds panic to the Chinese and the Pakis, look at the Taiwan phone call with Trump, the Chinese were trying to play it cool, but you know they were scared as shit about American influence.
Believe it or not, Trump's wildcard nature is something that these Chinese are not used to (I'm chink myself, so I can attest to that).

exactly, but I believe that the US does have good anti-missle technology, the problem right now would be nuclear submarines, I'm not sure of the US's capabilities.

All that needs to be done for America is to avoid culture subversion from the likes of Soros and other selfish businessmen, and America will be the global leader by a wide margin.

This is getting too think-tanky, I shared a bit too much for people to read up on, I'll bow out for now.

Samson Option targets European capitals though.

That is… until they have the ability to nuke the west

You're too naive and trusting of Muslims. Even before the Jews ran things, Muslims were bloodthirsty expansionists who wanted to either convert or destroy everybody else.

Muslims divide the world into Dar al-Islam (house of Islam) and Dar al-Harb (house of war)

They see it as their duty to Allah to kill “infidels” and “kafir“… because it has been written in their scriptures

Do you want to wait for china to give the packies ICBMs?? Just because YOU THINK that Pakistan getting these weapons means destruction of China… doesnt mean the Chinese agree with you one bit

With the South China Sea they have proven beyond doubt that they're going to do as they please……………. and the west will just have to be a bystander if we fear for our own lives

yes moishe pakistan and china have to go, we should also give full support to the only democracy in the middle east!

The Chinese, Pakistani, Indians and Nepalese are locked into a four-way battle royale, none of them like each other and each have territories that are considerable as rightful clay. Pakistan was recently attacked by India, if I recall correctly, too.

I don't think the chinks haven't thought of this, IIRC they had a lot of meetings with all their non-Indian neighboring countries and are going to fully, economically and militarily, support the Philippines against the USA. I believe America also needs Taiwan's support just as much as the other way around, a Taiwanese base of operations would be pretty useful to undermine the chinks.

I believe the Pakistani alliance to be part of a bigger shift towards the Muslim world by China. Russia is helping out Muslim nations, true, but China could use the American-Israeli boogeyman to convince the Middle East, perhaps even Iran, to join their ranks and basically becoming completely self sufficient even in resources that were scarce to them. I don't know much about the Uyghurs in China, but apparently the Media is pushing a narrative that the Tunis faggot that ran over a bunch of leftists in Berling is himself an Uyghur.

Unless by glass you mean "get into pointless border skirmishes that end up with 10-30 dead on both sides and end in a perpetual state of each country not recognizing the others' border line while chimping out about it in their own medias"

Back again, to talk more about this.

ICBM or no ICBM, the most likely scenario will be Pakistan using it on their neighbors (most likely India) rather than United States. So long as America stay apparently neutral and consolidate power with Russia, the republic will be preserved.
Realistically, I don't believe Pakistan is a threat, they are in much of a deadlock with their neighbors to really do such a damage, plus, their landmass is too small to sustain an all-out war with any major superpowers (The Chinese military is shit compared to the whole might of the US military under Mattis).
The main concern is to prevent further development of nuclear powers such as Iran and to keep those nations carefully sanctioned. If they do actually have WMD, then it will basically be Iraq, except this time it would be completely justified. The public has become aware of the media manipulation tactics, and I am optimistic that if war does start, the people and America will chose a war that we can absolutely win cleanly.

I think Trump will have sway with the Philippines, seeing how Deuterte did say he's willing to work with the USA. So long as Phillippines remain neutral (obtaining help from both the Chinese and the USA), that would be a win for the USA.
Taiwan is definitely important, but what is more important will be the remilitarization of Japan and Vietnam. Personally, Vietnam is ripe for an economic overhaul a-la Korea/Japan style. The Vietnamese actually hate the Chinese's guts due to the the Chinese's exploitative practices of using slave labor.
Perhaps the Muslim world is reaching to its own path to progressiveness, unlikely, but sure. The problem is that Chinese actively suppress their Chinese muslim population, especially the Uyghurs. This was expected due to the Chinese government basically flooding the Uyghur region with Han Chinese, creating racial tension there.
What I would expect is that the Chinese would make trade deals with Pakistan and lots of Chinese merchants will enter Pakistan in large amounts, similar to what is happening to Africa, and that in turn will create huge tension politically. My expectation is based on how the Chinese acted in the past with their allies, they usually would try to assimilate rather than through direct conquest.

This pretty much, China understands it cannot win a nuclear war because they are pretty much culturally alone and isolated. If China starts up with a nuke, then it will devolve into another humiliating Chinese defeat Opium war style.

Aiding Pakistan is suicidal for China so why are they doing this? Pakistan will use it to nuke India due to their unstable relationship. I wonder what the indians's reactions to this?

The main thing is that the China-any-other-foreign-country alliance will be very much short-lived. Mostly because the Chinese practices a very exploitative relationship where they exploit their ally's resources while giving little in return, it's very much a form of exploitative colonialism (much worse than what the European nations have done during their colonial era) in order to prop up their bloated economy and growth and to legitimize the ruling party, ultimately, this is unsustainable and would lead to something similar to the Boxer rebellion.

Because China is desperate for allies. Philippines is now becoming neutral due to Trump. Russia is willing to work with Trump, India is on China's ass and directly competing with China's stunted economy. China is very much fucked geopolitically and economically. China is getting out-competed by Vietnam and India. With Trump announcing sanctions and economic threats against China, the Chinese ruling class is in panic mode.
That is why a lot of Chinese are flooding into North America and buying up real estates, to keep their money.
In order to legitimize the ruling communist party, China need to find another ally to help relieve their geopolitical tension, and in comes Pakistan, a very unstable ally that is absolutely suicidal, but the only ally that China can actually have that is powerful enough be a threat to defend China, the problem is that this will most likely drag China into a war with India.

Lmaoing at the asshurt towards Islam in this thread, Alhamdulillah

I'm okay with the three warring each other, but I'm not okay with the way they'll inevitably drag the whole world into it. If what you say is true, then Trump better turn other South-Asian countries into anti-China, pro-America ones fast, lest we go into full war over a bunch of asianiggers having disputes with each other's borders.

Which reminds me, how would you hypothetically divvy up China once they get destroyed? Ideally I'd prefer if the Islamists, Tibetans and Manchu got their own countries, with Taiwan gaining coastal control over the South, just to keep Commie China and Nationalist China in a perpetual struggle between each other without giving either a significant advantage over the other.

Well what will they do if Pakistan decides to nuke India? Everyone will screw China over for triggering another global war.

M.A.D

You nerds seem so oblivious about the INDO in indo-europeans. India is a polytheist state based on castes similar to what Europe has been for ages, it is true that they are brown now and full of city shitters, but the Brahmin and higher castes are certainly more akin to europeans than chinese or arabs.

It won't be a global war so long as Russia and America is not involved, best way I think is to convince SA countries into pro-America, China neutral countries so that the SA countries don't sperg out and enter unnecessary wars.
What America need to do right now is to sort out its internal problems and root out government inefficiencies and bad politicians and rich parasites, and they will be way ahead in being a superpower. In fact, I doubt that America will be in any risk of being in a war so long as they remain neutral/close to the Russians and try not to aggravate the Chinese, and instead use America's proxy allies to do the deed. China will be too distracted by their geopolitical issues to care about America. If China continue down this path that they've been treading, then they will self-implode, and America would win without lifting even a finger.
and see and
It will be the Boxer rebellion/Opium war all over again, humiliating defeat on the Chinese.
As I have mentioned before, and it pains me to say it, but there will need to be a massive correction on China's part towards either becoming a republic similar to the ROC or something with a dictatorship akin to the traditional imperial China system (with an Emperor).
Most likely scenario after China is defeated (if they don't clean up their act), Tibet will separate, the Ughyrs probably becomes its separate country or move away to another place Pakistan/Israel style. Manchu would probably still be part of China, with North Korea absorbed by either South Korea or China (depending on how aggressive SK is).
I would not rule out something similar to the agreements that were made after the Boxer rebellion, where major cities have special regions for foreign states to have special ruling over akin to Macau and Hong Kong.

in addition, though the three will war with each other, I believe that it can be actively contained with just the 3 countries, though it will probably end in a Pyrrhic victory for India destroying Pakistan, and a catastrophic loss for the Chinese military (millions).
Though a man can only wish for a peaceful transition of power from the current corrupt leadership to something new.

Another paper tiger. Nothing to worry about.

Didnt the arabs recently bullied Iran to close some of their graveshrines in honour of sassanid generals becausr they were not muslims?
No place for culture but arab culture.

Lmao, Islamic culture you stupid kafir
Islam isn't a religion based upon race, it's pure devotion to God

Also Iran is shia, not Muslim, shias are kuffar

In that case the picture lies as it pretended to take european kafir culture into account and you lied to which is a sin under Allah.

poo in the loo has nukes too

/thread

Andalunsian culture is Islamic

>>>/islam/
>>>/suicide/
get out achmed

see

go away MIDF

Can confirm, have Vietnamese friends. Apparently Vietnam is more of a libertarian state than a communist one, they have basically no government in people's lives partly because the police are corrupt and only work if you pay them and only adopted communism to get aid from the USSR for their nationalist struggle to remove colonials. Vietnam's also been conquered by the Chinese for like 500 years then France immediately after and each time they fought off these great powers. They will fight to the death for their independence, especially if given better weapons than whatever old Soviet crap they are using.

Lol really showed me there x^D how can I ever recover LOL

smh smelly dumb kafir scum

you're trying too hard achmed

You know when Islam takes over the west you'll be beheaded for that shit right

The only thing muslims will take in the west is their rightful place on a pike.

Yes, because you're getting so much places with sodomite enablers like kike wilders and marine le whore

[email protected]/* */ here underestimating how badly the Muslims want us dead.

Pakistan is the only muslim country that wants India dead before us………. all others want whites dead/converted before anybody else.

Pakistan doesn't need icbms to reach India.

Either we make an example of that country or face the consequences

Why not just let Pajhet ethnic cleanse the Muslims?

They could use designated shitting pits as killing pits.

1. Pajeets are threatened by China
2. Pakistanis are ethnically Pajeets, not Arabs
3. Pajeets are in Pakistan's nuclear range (and soon we will be too!)

I'm more worried about an African continent with 2+ billion niggers arming itself with nukes within the next ~50 years.
Imagine African warlords with nukes, imagine any incompetent group of brownies with nuclear weapons.
This when egalitarianism falls apart.

And who will operate those nukes, user? Who will install their shit mudhut silos, launch systems, whole infrastructure? South Africa had several nuclear bombs and niggers there didn't make much of a mess of that.

Pakistan could get icbms soonas china wants to counter the west with its own alliance…

niggers are still 50 years away lol

I wonder if the Chinese might be assuming that pakis are at least capable of rational thought like they are.

In a couple of years theyll be able to hit the entire EU…………….. and in another few the US

If china helps them it'll happen in no time

The situation with the shared water resources between India and Pakistan demonstrate some willingness on the part of the Pakis to be reasonable at times. However, resources are growing more and more scarce, and I genuinely believe that the way to fix many of the world's problems would be an EMP.

Set it all back to zero, let the world's most populous areas kill themselves off…and then the rest of us will figure it out.

Agricultural countries won't die with emp

Fixed that for you.

Lets capture and enslave the Muslims… use them as alligator bait lol

Put them in human zoos. Cage them with monkeys. Torture them till they either give up Islam……….. or die

Q.E.D. It doesn't matter what you allege this nation's population was in the past, but rather what it is now. A Pakistani vs Indian nuclear exchange would help cleanse the world.

kek

Hopefully, you know that's a Tsunami map

Open defecation has always been the way in Europe…. they used to call it "the great outdoors"

Let's not get too carried away with anti-India hate when they're the last ones who'd want to invade us