What are some good tutorials on learning Python?

I heard python is a good language for beginners. What are some tutorials or projects that are helpful for learning python?

Other urls found in this thread:

automatetheboringstuff.com/
inventwithpython.com/cracking/
learnxinyminutes.com/docs/python/
learnxinyminutes.com/docs/python3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

use _ instead of python because it's better because _

You spelled autism wrong op.

Learn C, C++, Ada, Racket or Allah forgive me even Rust instead.

I'm getting along really well with this, having tried other options before. It's fast-paced and practice oriented, while still having good and concise explanations about each function.

automatetheboringstuff.com/
inventwithpython.com/cracking/

Ive heard good things about these. I've never read them I used the official python tutorial but it's not really geared towards beginners.

learnxinyminutes.com/docs/python/
learnxinyminutes.com/docs/python3/

Read this textbook, I can assure you that it is better than any online class or resource you will find, I'm dumb and tried a fair number of them before I read this. It was recommended to me in a very similar thread I made a long time ago and my only regret is that I never thanked the user that posted it.

Also, I think python is the best language to start with, but since this book is open source there are many different versions of it for other languages if you need to start with something else. In fact the book was originally written for javascript and modified to be for python, but the python version became much more popular because javascript sucks dick.

Here's a slightly updated (2.017 vs 2.014) version of the book, with the useless margins trimmed off for better screen viewing (seriously fuck margins in ebooks, and the huge ones in US-style letter-sized books are the worst).

Shouldn't you be more concerned with LED street lamps? They emit much stronger radiation and in much higher frequency range.

go
fuck
yourself

also
are you a brainlet or a woman?

Oh come on, are you the same retard who was being butthurt about the GIF in the UBCD thread?

threads with .gif files can't be easily opened from the catalog if the image is not loaded, and I block all .gif files. because they are shit.

If you already know how to program read the official guide. Python is basically executable source code, and the official docs are always up to date with the current version. Also, if you haven't yet decided, then go with Python 3.

That's like, you know, totally your opinion and your problem, man.

You're really a faggot aren't you? I guess this post is also yours:

I also bet you're the same idiot that keeps posting quotes from The Unix Haters Handbook with Usenet comments from the 80's and 90's of software that either got fixed or nobody uses anymore.

nope

the abundance of movie fragments stored as shitty .gif files is the problem.
and from the fact that there are no legitimate use cases for .gif it follows that the move to simply block them all is the most sensible to save one's Internet traffic, resources, etc.

oh shit, forgot my sage

off-topic but can we take a second and appreciate how crisp OP's pic is

Get a textbook you dumb fag

Get an ebook, you smart heterosexual.