Phone Number: (770) 729-5700
Fax Number: (770) 729-5999
Email: Email Waffle House
Executives
CEO: Joseph W. Rogers Jr.
CFO: Bert Thornton
COO: Michael Howard

calling bs as well

Most corporations will fire you for having a gun on the property.

If she shot a customer by mistake they would sue the place for millions. They may get sued anyways for some shit like hearing damage or PTSD from another gibsmedat customer.

They probably just shoved a bunch of blank welfare application forms at the cashier while demanding money.

The payout for gibs from PTSD and hearing damage is substantially less than the payout from customers' families and employees' families who were killed by niggers.

Manufactured consensus.

Reported for shilling.

I am just saying that 99% of corporations want you to just hand over the money.Same thing with banks. Thats why so many banks get robbed now with nothing but a note and no gun shown.

And they all have NO FIREARMS ALLOWED in the company handbook.

it was outside the waffle house, but probably still on their property

I don't agree with it, but, financially it makes sense, they know niggers are far too stupid to get away with it and they'll get their money back soon while none of their customers get spooked and no violence occurs.

As far as I'm concerned, if companies are now forced to recognize "gay" marriages for benefits purposes, then employees in hazardous fields should not have to check their 2A rights at the entrance.

Make no mistake, any business dealing with cash, dealing the public like this is a hazardous field. The most dangerous job in America is not being a cop, but a pizza delivery driver who makes $8/hr with no benefits.

Waffle Houses are notorious for being held up because they usually have a skeleton crew at night: one waitress and one cook.

What the waffle house lady did was illegal.
If someone robs your shit and they are off your property you can't shoot at them, in the air, or anything. Once they're off the property you are shit out of luck.

depends on the state. stand your ground/no duty to retreat laws exist

Don't wanna be a party pooper but she put everyone's lives in danger by doing that.

I'm going to go with the unpopular opinion that she probably deserved firing.

Gonna have to say hes probably right depending on the state. If she carried on herself then should could have shot them right when they handed the note.

Jesus Christ I would have fired her as well.

I'm gonna go with the opinion that you aren't even white.

Niggers take the money and then kill the person they're robbing pretty often. The safest option is attacking them while you still have the initiative.

why though

Agreed, you're going to need to hit them while their flat footed to get the sneak attack bonus dice with that 9mm otherwise you might not make it through their thick skulls

actually in georgia if you felt threatened you can and this did happen on the property

youre culpable in that situation, but any cop that wasnt a fucking vogon-tier retard wouldnt charge the lady for being 'kind' of a moron instead of full on retarded, or you know actually trying to rob the place

she only got fired
nevermind, I thought she was arrested or something

fuck off. I'm trying to make anons aware that you can't just shoot people if they steal your shit and run off the property.
If you're gonna kill them you have to do it while they are in your house/on your property.
I'd rather have 0 anons go to prison and having the rest of their lives fucked rather than being a law-cuck

So just always dispose of the body, got it.

Nope. In Georgia and other states with stand-your-ground, it doesn't matter where the attack occurs, it becomes "your ground".

She should have shot it into the ground. Bullets do eventually fall back to Earth, after all. Rather, she should have shot it into the niggers.

Stanley did TWO things wrong. That’s it.

It might have been a picture.

1) keep pistol on you
2) shoot robbers, especially niggers

Bump, disgusting.

Holy shit that's my Fucking home town! I know her and she is so sweet, good on her. Hell I probably know the Fucking penson street niggers too.

Waffle House did the right thing. Privileged goyim need to stop relying on guns for protection. I'm going to apply for her job. I need some extra money for my wife's son's football gear.

To the people saying this as gospel, technically your car is your property. But she did pull it out and then fire it on their property.

I'd have given her a raise, fucking hell fire that manager.

Depends on the state. Learn your gun laws faggots.

Stand your ground includes no duty to retreat.

So actually, yes, if they just committed a forcible felony such as robbery, you can pursue and finish them off, because of the possibility that they could return or cause violence to someone else.

As I stated earlier, whose property you're on does not matter with stand-your-ground. You're conflating it with castle doctrine.

I kept miss reading that as "My Mother"

This is idiotic. You have no way of knowing where the bullet will land. Waffle house was right in firing her. She handled this very poorly.

I unironically like Hellsing. That show (even with it's admitted faults) was badass af.

Fuck that shit place. I hope the kikes running that shit die slowly and painfully.

trdy