Niggers kidnap and torture Trump supporter

Hold special needs man hostage and shout anti-white racial abuse.

Where is the mainstream media? Imagine if white men kidnapped a black women, bound her up and shouted nigger at her and fuck Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/thenighttim3/videos/10154661121136355/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's already a thread guv

Already a sticky.

Oh sorry, didn't see it. Fucking niggers.

Yes, let's not leap to conclusions about motive. Then we might have to acknowledge that niggers hate our guts and are a threat to us. Whatever would the pic related whites do if that idea caught on?

its at 750 it asked to start a new thread…

also, this is her mugshot.

They can't deny or ignore what happened.
The video is on the internet

not gonna work this time. no excuses.

but muh innocent victimz
you'll see

We all know the solution here…

how the fuck do i make a webm????

facebook.com/thenighttim3/videos/10154661121136355/

100% agree here. Enough is enough.

Nope.
They can ignore this at their own peril.

niggers…

RUH OH!

Just heard on the radio he was targeted because he was an autist, not because he's "white."

Wew lads

OP where the hell have you been?

Bumping to negate sliding

THREAD ALREADY EXISTS YOU CUCKCHAN RETARD

Also
nice try

The MSM has covered this.. slightly

Certain outlets have been editing the language from "fuck x" to just "x" so it appears they are just shouting stuff and not "fuck" stuff. Others have been giving it minimal air time, but still touching on it briefly, so they can claim they've reported it but they dont have to actually spread it at all, plausible deniability, aire of credibility

But even those that are giving it time, as I said, are heavily censoring what they're saying, either outright ignoring or lying or editing what was said if they show the video (watching abc at work this morning before my shift ended, they "showed the tape" but it contained none of the "fuck x" shouts and no actual violence, naturally they still warned before hand "oy vey this is shocking and graphic, DONT WATCH GOYIM!" so that they could get people to look away from even the brief shit they would show. And of course their reporting contained VERY little if any descriptions of the attackers, and didnt mention the victim was already a disabled man, ie: violent niggers attacking defenseless retard purely because hes white, no no cant say that, cant tell the truth)

Anyway, they're "there" but only because they wanted to retain some credibility, and even what they talked about was very brief and heavily censored. They wont talk about it again today I'd almost guarantee it, and wont bring it up again until charges are filed or court dates set