Exploitable

Exploitable
Bernouts are wanking about Bernie bringing this giant tweet blow up to congress today. He just gave us an amazing exploitable image. get to it shoopers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
imgur.com/gallery/hiNl2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Context? What's happening to social security?

what do you want me to do?

Nothing, was a town hall about rnc setting heir agenda and bernie was being a cuck preemptively

Liberals worry too much about Trump's Tweets and not enough about the quality of their own social media content.

literally nothing. Bernie is pulling this shit that way when Trump doesn't cut social security, he can take credit for it.

i figure i better get this one out of the way if we're actually going to do this

Nice slide thread.
Bernie isn't even on the radar.
He perfectly splits the young commies and the old bourgeois hippie boomers in half

gualidy pepe m8

BAMP

fuck beat me to it

What was Bernie trying to do with this tweet, though? Trump stated throughout the campaign that he wouldn't be cutting Social Security. Has something changed?

with & without the star

Inevitable.

top kek

This is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for daring to question the apartheid state of Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

I'm surprised we don't have one of him being cucked at his own rally.

Bump because these are comedy gold. I like a Sarah Andersen one as FB-tier normies might actually google that- since all those familiar things (Bernie and Sarah) are right there seeming asking them to. "I'll do it because my friends asked".
Also, I'm noticing how the back of the eisel looks like an ecstatic Plank from 'Ed, Edd, and Eddy'. Maybe Kek smiles on your memery.

Insert the doujin of Trump fucking Hillary that was going around earlier today.

Right ab

How appropriate.

God, I fucking love that one.

I am going to talk about the elites of America ruining our country for 2 years straight and then bend over and cash out after allowing the nomination to be stolen from me and give all that grass roots money to the elites I was bashing. Then I am going to endorse Hillary Clinton. BTW THIS IS WHY TRUMP IS BAD GUIS

Fresh OC

nice

Bernie love Hitler everybody.

Best so far.

KEK

Do this one plox.

Man you spooks are no fun. What are they gonna do with the cia headquarters when trump guts you? Turn it into schutzstaffel hq?

This would be pretty great.

Yez.

Here's a nice one to put in.

Kek, is that real?

(Kek'd)

Yep.

Put some pizzagate shit in there.

lol I missed this one.

In this image, Senator Sanders addresses the U.S. Senate and correctly identifies the exact moment he lost any hope of becoming president.

Saved this one, thanks.

How about a No Refunds edit.

Top kek. This would make for a good one too.

Checked. This would be good too.

trips demand it

NOICE

I think I'm gonna be done for tonight.

You guys have fun. :D

These fucking faggot mods, incompetent little shits.

Fucking Kek. Thank you user.

lol'd

added them to an imgur

imgur.com/gallery/hiNl2

Unappreciated and underrated post.

Most people here don't know what that is unless they're from /k/ anyway, it's not a Holla Forums meme.