Mormons are the future

Why haven't you converted to Mormonism yet? Is alcohol really that worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/1838_Mormon_War
pewforum.org/2009/07/24/a-portrait-of-mormons-in-the-us/#3
tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_01_homily1.htm
desireemmondesir.com/home/2015/2/12/13-shocking-similarities-between-islam-and-mormonism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_War
ebonymompolitics.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/mitt-romney-black-grandchild.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With a sample size that large of course one or two are going to be duds.

No, but coffee sure as fuck is worth it. Shit, man, even Muslims allow coffee.

Coffee tastes like shit and is objectively inferior to tea

You can go without the coffee. It probably helps if you never got started on it in the first place, but yes, the body is objectively fine without coffee.

Not on my watch.

Nah.

Fuck you

And you too

Coffee is the supreme beverage.

Christianity will be dead in 50yrs… except for subhumans who need slave cults

They sure are if you guys don't get to reproducing. I'm a Mormon, and every mormon family has at least four kids.

You can go without coffee, believe me. Drink milk instead. Healthier and cheaper.

Mormons don't drink tea either.

Well then you should have fucked more spawn into existence if you wanted it any other way.

Make more babies then, or else it'll happen

Can't kick the caffeinejew?

I can, but why the fuck would I want to? The greatest people in the world drink coffee.

Oh by the way, the Mormon church is heavily involved with helping rapefugees and homeless scum. Even my mormon parents and sister admit this.

Yeah but it's like Jews with eating chess and pork: no one actually follows that rule

]>>8681786
Well duh. Name a church that isn't. Change the political climate and the church will shift with it. It's already in our doctrine, we used to refer to the nigger as bearing the mark of Cain.

Nigga please.

Mormonism is a great heresy on the level of Gnosticism and must be purged with flame.

Isn't there some kind of breeding program where some guy fucks your wife while you hold her hand ?

Is there lots of mormon poon?

That's an opinion and also objectively false.

Doesn't matter. I can

1] Join Mormonism and drink coffee in secret
2] Stay as I am and drink all the coffee I want. Bathe in the shit if I want to and nobody will ever gasp and clutch at their pearls for it.

I have no idea where this myth came from

To each his own

My hometown church sure never did that, and I never actually heard of that until this thread.

Yeah it's probably one of them trying to stop us from spreading.

We don't even like race mixing (though helping out the world is another matter)

I think I'll keep my coffee and not have to wear magic underwear or worship ayyyys.

lol no

Reported fo rintl.

Just switch to milk dude. Cheaper, better for you, and does the same thing.

Aren't they pro jews tho?

Yes, tons actually. A high percentage of young men who were raised in the church leave. However the young women don't deconvert nearly as frequently, which means more young single mostly virginal women are left over. It's actually an excellent idea for some Holla Forumsacks to head over to your local mormon church and meet some people and find a woman not poisoned by jewish cultural marxism.

Until you remind them the Jews killed Chist, yes. That's what made me want to genocide every jew.

Well Israel is recognised, but let's be honest if the Jews have a homeland it means they aren't here messing with our shit.

Milk is a coffee additive. Also, it's not cheaper. $5 for a gallon of milk. $7 can of coffee makes 8 gallons.

Not even one decent looking girl in your pic OP

It should be remembered that it's a time limited thing, since most men who do leave (as well as most women) end up coming back, so get them while they're young.

I, for one, welcome our new Mormon overlords.

Neck enough for two ropes.

Okay. You definitely get way more nutrition out of milk than out of coffee.

Overall means on average, you ever see what an average white American woman looks like when you take weight and appearance into account?

sauce

Agreed, but that doesn't mean I should give up coffee. It's delicious, smells awesome, and is readily available everywhere. Shit, man, the hotel next door to my apartment has free coffee all day, every day, for anyone who wants it.

saged

I favor another Joseph.

JS Bach wrote a cantata to coffee. Anyone ever do that shit for milk?

Okay. Those are empty calories though. You're using the same arguments I would use for candy. Candy is good, but I would never say you should make a ritual out of it.

Mormons are losing people constantly, meanwhile based Amish are growing much more rapidly. Amish are the future, hopefully they will genocide degenerate mormons on a pyre of fire.

And yet demographics means victory.

Though that's not a surprise when your low energy stems from fucking all night

This is true and this is good and this is what we want

Coffee doesn't have calories. Confirmed for uninformed nigger spreading disinfo.

Makes no difference. Why live if you can't enjoy things? Besides, I can drink milk too. I don't limit myself to ONLY coffee and there's no "ritual" involved.

Fuck off with your slave morality

And guess what … Amish drink coffee!

Mormonism is the future. What are you non Mormon "Christians" going to do? Outbreed us? You can't. You can't kill us either because we are a hydra. You can't beat us either because we are rich.

Mormons are Satan worshipers.

Pick one.

The best thing about the Mormons is that their doctrines state that half of the people on Earth were cursed with black skin for working with the devil or something. It's like implicit racism. Unfortunately, I hear that they're now bringing in shitskins into their church. Which,, of course, will ultimately happen with any Christcuck sect that places God above race.

Demographics does mean victory, user. By the racial argument, it shouldn't matter what religion a white person is, just what ethnicity.

How do you remove a pentagram carving?

It was a wooden block with a god damn pentagram etched into it. Something you hang up by a nail.

They convert shitskins all around the world (Mexico, S. America,, Africa) to their religion in fucking boatloads. But Europeans just laugh. Missionaries that go to white countries for 2 years are lucky to get 1 or 2 baptisms.

Polygamy is absolute degeneracy.
A society that institutionalizes it will ALWAYS have an excess unwanted young males. These men are either exiled/killed (what mormons currently do, look up "Lost boys"), sent to war (Islam) or used as slave labor (Islam. China also has excess males it uses in this fashion, though their issue is from the wholesale slaughter of baby girls for generations).

Your thread is leftypol levels of make-believe and ignorance.
KYS

infogalactic.com/info/1838_Mormon_War

Not actually true.
pewforum.org/2009/07/24/a-portrait-of-mormons-in-the-us/#3

My favorite part is the Law of Tithing we have. It's an automatic PoC deterrent. You're paying a bit out of each paycheck to attend an all white country club. It's good stuff.
Seriously, 99% of every church I've been in in my state is white.

but they are anti-scientific?

It's always like that with Christian religions, white people sense that they're weak and useless and shitskins sense free shit.

Polygamy hasn't been practised in decades.

Like all religions it's dependent on the individual

Masonic tithe racket.

Well, not among the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints it hasn't.
The schisming degenerates still practice it, though.

Yes, the mormon church in the US for now is majority white. But from my experience being around the church for my whole life, most of the white people in the church are there because their family has been in it for decades (or centuries, in my case).

For now and forever if the racial arguments are true. Means we only scrape up the PoC intelligent enough to realize you give to get.

If you like freemasonry, you might like mormonism considering that its ritualistic and philosophy is based on the york rite.

My nigga

We are still here. You can't kill us. The union failed to destroy us.

WITNESSED

Also a mormon cuck, fuck off

Those are some good digits.

Trust us mormons user. We will provide the racial stock no problem. Whites will never die out on our watch. All you gotta do is purge the Jews.

why not both?

I don't know how well you can purge jews while you're raising 5-6 nice white kids, hehe. Been wondering it for a while.

You just had to write that didn't you…

if it werks it werks

im not a christcuck but any subculture capable of increasing white birthrates and rejecting cuckoldry is a++ with me

HAIL JOSEF

One of these is important.
That is not positive.

Honestly, as a recent convert, I have to say that a Holla Forums infiltration of the church WILL be our best bet to preserve our genetic heritage. Many children, high morals, good women, wholesome lifestlye, etc. What is not to like?

*met

Freudian slip if I ever saw one…

im not sure if you can really call mormonism Christianity OP

i mean
theres heresy
and then theres mormonism

The Catholics said the same thing about Protestants.

What, got a problem with the only race that we can truly call an equal to our own surviving in this world filled with barbarics?

I remember Mormon shilling from awhile back, maybe a year or two ago, the religion is steps away from being Masonry (aka Judaism for the shabbos goy) but with different lore. There's still racemixing going on as well, seen it firsthand, so it's been subverted on that front (like many religions) if it was ever looked down on in the past.

kys

What's not to like is that the Mormon church is probably going to be majority shitskin in the near future. Yes, Mormons (in Utah) still adhere to their policy of having large white families (somewhat), but the church itself, as a globalist corporation that only cares about its bottom line, does conversions and missions all over the world. Utah is the last holdout of traditional, white-centric Mormonism and that will end soon just given all the shitskin migration from California, and the Mormons remarkable ability to completely alter their belief system in order to attract converts (see their fundamental alteration of the religions policy towards nigger in the 1970s).

Tl;dr Mormonism is a shitty cult/racket that will present itself any way it needs to, in order to get your money. It sucks.

Kek willed it, sorry.

The Catholics are right. Protties are heretics beyond measure.

Mormon shilling is stepping up its game because that one Mormon Tabernacle Choir member quit so she wouldn't have to sing for Trump.

I don't give two shits about your special snowflake branch of Christianity, you all worship the same peasant Semite.

Hey it's your religion that's okay with it, why would it be an ordained marriage then.

Racemixing is rampant now, it's the only way they can get new members since whites are leaving in drove for either atheism or normal Christianity. Most new (((mormons))) you see are spics.

There aren't going to be any great number of shitskins moving into the Rockies bro. I live there now and the only non-whites are students at university who move away afterwards. You find Mexishits in the lowlands and the major cities but once you get anywhere near geography you are good.

Mormons are literally taking over the rocky mountains. Even if it only costs 10% of your income (largely voluntary btw) its worth it to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

If you think about it, the twelve apostles that the Mormons believe receive direct revelation from God are political positions just like any other.

If enough Holla Forumsacks infiltrate the church and its power structure we can start to change the doctrine to suit our ends. If we can get our guys into the quorum of twelve, we will have a religion with a malleable doctrine and millions of whites at our disposal.

Fun fact: the Mormons defeated the US Army in open battle when they were half starved and poor. Imagine what we could do with them now…

I agree, it seems that the Jews have successfully made "racism = evil" "having racial preference = racism" "love is love" a paradigm of our time. It has infected essentially every religion save the few offshoots of Christianity (not Mormons), other religions I'm not as familiar with and of course individuals who may be apart of the other religions despite the mainstream subversion.

Well good luck with that

That race doesn't exist.

Whose bloodline do you think those mixed children they produce? May be yours in a few generations. You're obviously low balling.

There's a ton of Mormons that browse and post on here too.

Those mixed children will taint when they reproduce.*

I'm not against any avenues that ensure the 14 words, just throwing around discussion and making critiques. I wish you luck on that front but I won't necessarily be taking a physical role in helping like you're hoping for.

Look, I've been to Utah recently, and I've seen how nice Mormonism appears to be. Good looking, young white families everywhere, people actually being courteous, I felt like I could actually relax walking down the street because there were no surly shitskins lurking around. I was fucking tempted to approach those missionaries right then, let me tell you. But the evidence to me seems overwhelming that your church's leadership is corrupted in the extreme, and that rot will spread from the top down. I can't fathom why a religion that supposedly is even slightly race-centric would proselytize vigorously to every shitskin on earth, and why so many Mormons would hang onto fucking Glenn Becks every word. Doesn't that make you question their judgement?
It seems to me another variety of evangelical Christianity; on the surface wholesome and appealing for whites, but it has the ingredients for its own destruction already written into it.

They're looking for power and converts same as any other. They may be majority white now, but so was catholicism for a time.

In Reference to Kikes:
1 Nephi 19:

Mormons know Kikes will be Kikes "Until they remember the covenants He made with their fathers"

Another thing that people don't realize is that Mormons goals are to "Become like God". Ubermench is a reality to them.

So much this

I also wanted to add the Mormon church was about to prove the holocaust a hoax, but then the jews went full shut it down mode.

I forgot to add though that the paradigm the Jews have made is the same that has been made multiple times in the past in societies that had reached their peak, and post-climax it has always lead to subsequent collapse and usually another round of white flight and/or extinction. We will see how this one plays out this time around.

I've never heard this before.

Yeah but similarly to every other Christian sect, the redpilled stuff in their scripture may be there, but it shows up literally nowhere in relevant Mormon practices

Christianity as a religion is about spreading itself. It is universalitic in the extreme, it worships the meek and the downtrodden, and it takes some heavy, HEAVY mental gymnastics and sophistry to twist the biblical message into something that race-conscious whites/Europeans could rally around. Listen to Alfred Rosenberg's "The Myth" on jewtube (or read it), it explains where whites come from, why we celebrate achievement and greatness so much, and why the central tenets of Christianity are fundamentally alien to most of us.
I have nothing against white Christians personally, but I can't help but feel their religion leads them astray.

We tried to do baptisms for the dead on holocaust victims, except we weren't going to get anywhere near 6million names. So the jews started taking legal action against the church which threatened the entire practice.

We'll resume when they're all gone though.

Wasn't there that secret meeting the apostles had and one of them was going on about the gay agenda? Not too much different than some of the red-pilled people here with a chip on their shoulder.

>wanting to give jews even a single chance to not go to outer darkness

Yeah, they're one of the last institutions that's still somewhat anti-fag. Nothing racial though.

:^)

I didn't put these two together until just now. Holy Shit!

They knew it until '78, then they had to go more underground.

No they are not. The only good thing about them really is that they have a high birthrate. Even then they seem to really enjoy bringing in "refugees" which they openly accecpt into their church. The only mormons that are against it are the old ones but some of the young mormons go on missions to foreign lands and end up marrying them. The non degenerate mormons are the true believing mormons (tbm). I actually like them. The non tbm's are almost as degernate as the rest of American whites. They probably will be the majority of white Americans by 2300. They will not be the majority in their host country either. Mormons are barely even Christian, they put their own mormon creed above everything else, Jesus is just their savior so they can be seen as normal and similar to other Christians. They will not ensure the survival of the white race. Today they are just as pozzed as the rest of Christianity. Honestly I see them as a form of America's own version of Jews. They seem to have their hands in everything. They always take from the federal government and try not to give back. They are not better looking then your average white as they are running into the same problems as the amish when it comes to inbreeding. Although they did do a lot of recruitment from the Scandinavian countries so there are quite a few qt3.14's. Salt Lake City is very white but also very pozzed. Everybody is conservative until it goes against the Mormons interests. Don't believe any mormon user's about how they are the savior of the white race. They are America's own Jews and they are just as pozzed as everybody else.

Sure are the future: with such a low IQ, your kind will be easy to defeat!
You actually bought the meme, faggot? WEW

he's talking about either the flds or the rlds

They're also the prototype for (((Evangelicals))) and sucking dick for Israelites, so fuck you.

Going on a mission is what redpilled me the most about spics:

I bet going to Cuidad would have done that to you. Never have been there myself but it sounds like a fucked up place. I am just trying to say that the Mormons are not much better than the other Christain faiths. I like them though.

Because we made you stop you fucking mormslims

Fair enough.

Nearly everyone in that picture is either overweight or visibly autistic.

Lots of inbreeding amongst Mormons.

Your >>>Holla Forums is showing

And its irrelevant as the rest of Abrahamism there

We already have that. You're talking to them.

Using peoples end to justify a belief isn't a good way to go. End doesn't justify the mean.

other than that, mormon are strict and organised with a defined hierarchy. In christiannity and islam or buddhism or any kind of spirituallity I can technically be free of what I do and has contradictory as it may seem, the secular state can all exist in major religion since in their history "organised state" weren't a thing initially. Even if it is islam, I can always go to suffism or with the druze….I can even say that the politisation of the religion was amde by abu-bakr and not the prophet. If it's christiannity I could go with protestant easily and feel free….or orthodoxy because unity really is strong & the music is top tier. I'd avoid catholicism because of the vatican…it's not like he had that much power in the current year, so it might be fine. Mormorism can't simply be a "spiritual thing" I will in the end give away my freedoom to other by some kind of social contract because these mormon require some kind of strict regulation fo my life to make sure the religion don't die.

Also, as an ethno-cultural, mormon will simply modify my culture to fit their shit. That's attacking one of the two pillar of the survival of my people. There's also no protection for the ethnic part. I'm not from a big nation. My culture is small and limited.

I'm not gonna start to believe bullshit just for a number of habitant. Being rational is also an important part of life.

The problem is that once they grow in size they will become equally diluted, undermined, co-opted and cucked. We have already seen that happening over the past 50 years with them letting niggers into their clergy. You dont think it will be pushed further and further, like with other denominations?

Im not browbeating mormons. Bless them, with their fertility and magic underwear. But I dont really entrust the continuity of the white race to them. Im going to have a ton of kids myself and try to red pill regular christians at church. If mormons save us all, great. But I will believe it when I see it.

Better to fight your own part of the good fight then not fight at all.

That's fine user, and I agree that our eggs shouldn't all go into that one basket.

What I will say is that for any user who finds himself in Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, etc. joining a Mormon church is a great way to find pure wife material and healthy wholesome people to build community with and raise a family.

It shouldn't be used as an end all be all for the white race, but at the very least a demographic stopgap for those of us who find ourselves in the areas where the church operates.

shitskin mormon here, what whites need is a more spiritual less christian / more pagan religion. Mormonism is masonry in another form and it shows. I almost racemixed but I fucked off back to my third world shithole. Many mormon girls are pretty because of Scandinavian blood.

However Mormonism is still a good religion for nonwhites, because it teaches them the superiority of western / european civilization and their ways. If you can't get rid of the blacks, at least you'd rather have them wearing suits.

Despite the implicit racism in the texts, the church's appeal is there is an explanation for everything – the Lamanites were cursed, but there was a time in the Book of Mormon where they were the rightoeous tribe while the Nephites (the whites) were wicked, so the Lord blessed the Lamanites more during that time, until the Nephites mended their wicked ways. In a way it's a parallel to our current society – white America and Europe were wicked, so the lord is allowing the pestilence of the muslim invasion until they fix their wicked ways.

What is the penalty for drinking coffee as a Mormon? Ten Hail Josephs? Ten days on that thing they put Conan the Barbarian on when he was a kid? Crucifixion?

Agreed, Mormons used to be exclusively white, this is no longer the case. Sad really, that even a sect of Christianity that was designed to be pro-White and American has fallen that far. The Jew's influence reaches far. Only an explicitly pro-whit and antisemitic movement will do.

In this day and age, maybe one of the more strict members looking at you funny.

It's like any other religion, outside of fundamentalist communities that in the case of mormons don't really exist anymore, no one really gives a shit if you brake that rule. Just don't go flaunting it in the face of those who do like an edgy teenager.

When will this meme end. Mormons are just fine with skitskins as long as they convert and just fine with interracial marriage as long as the're both Mormon. I've lived in a majority Mormon community for many years and I've seen it slowly get browner and browner and the local church does nothing.

Be Orthodox, be allowed to be Anti-Semitic.

tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_01_homily1.htm

Morons are as bad as Evangelicals, bunch of shabbo's goyim willfully slaving to the Jew. Fuck em all.

As do I. But Mormons are indeed growing with no signs of stopping.

One group Holla Forums may like in particular is Warren Jeffs' FLDS Church, which is unreconstructed polygamist, and holds the traditional anti-Black views of the early Mornoms.

Another, with which we won't wince as we do with multiculturalist Mormons, is the Mennonites. While they don't care about race, their lifestyle is so strict darkies almost never convert. If you look at Guatemala, Mexico, etc. they form an almost wholly White diaspora there and intermix little. Plus, as we know they played an important part in the Trump coalition in Pennsylvania last year.

Didn't Warren Jeffs fuck little boys?
If this is jewish trickery I'd like to know the truth.

u wot m8?

Aren't Mennonites mostly niggers at this point?

what did he mean by this?

What was the 'Guess which one?' supposed to be asking?

They're probably not totally "just fine" with it, but like other Christian evangelicals, they're cowards at heart and their religion gives them no moral basis for objecting to shitskins. God loves everybody, Jew or Greek, bond or free, ye are all one in Christ Jesus. Christianity offers you no shield against race-mixing, no matter how you twist the bibles disjointed Jewish fables.

I'd consider joining Mormonology.

However, I refuse to feign belief in a nonexistent deity, I'm going to drink as much coffee & alcohol as I want, I won't attend any ritual gatherings, I won't wear magic underwear, I refuse to give a portion of my income to the group, and I reserve general the right to select to which tenets, beliefs, and rules to which I will adhere. Oh, and I want to officially designate my swastika armband as part of my Mormon religious garb.

For me it depends on how well mormon grills act. I want a tall, blonde hair, blue eyed waifu to have little Hitlers with.

Mormonism looks good to young white people who are looking for a big white community with numbers and demographics but upon further inspection it really belongs with freemasonry and jews and hollywood scientology NGO's and all the other lot. The only part of mormonism that interests me is the duped white adherents who i care about.

What I mean is it's alluring to young shitlords, but its not actually a healthy community so much as it is a blasphemous cult with a clean white face which helps with appearances.

That's the most impressive fact out of them all. Especially given some of the kooky shit they practice.

it's grainy but she looks pretty good

That's fine. Just go to one of the churches and talk to the girls so we can make another Hitler.

They're top tier. Not perfect, but the probability of finding a good girl to have kids with is way higher than in any other mainstream(ish) religion I can think of.

Agnostic girls are generally okay too. A lot of them are not brainwashed by any semitic fairytales (that includes liberalism, which is why I didn't include atheist girls, who are absolute shit-tier)

Haven't seen this type of shitposting here in awhile, good to see Holla Forums is returning back to normal again. Lol.

OP, when are you planning on making your hadj to Salt Lake City to pay tribute to the Prophet Joseph Smith (pbuh)? :^)

Former Mormon here:

I personally couldn't handle all the weirdness of the culture and beliefs and left it after it stopped making sense, but the Alt right needs to copy their lifestyle formula almost verbatim. It's simply the only one that works for our goals.

Anyone who believes prophecies that were interpreted through a magic stone that could only be read through sticking one's face into a hat is far too stupid to be the future. Mormons are listen-and-believe victims, not thinkers and leaders.

Kek. I've been to Salt Lake myself. Looks like the hipsters are taking over. The Mormons will probably soon be an even greater minority in Utah due to migration. Another user objected earlier, but Californians seem to be oozing their way in, along with plenty of Mexicans

That only works in a healthy white society that isn't completely degenerated and corrupted by jewish media, religion, and academia.

Completely agree here. Mormonism also encourages having as many children as possible. Which would be good for whites, but is becoming a bit of a problem because now all the fucking shitskins who converted are following this "replenish the earth" doctrine.

t. another former Mormon

Most of Utah is still very very white and very very Mormon. Salt Lake City on the other hand has steadily been becoming Seattle 2.0

How about no.

If anything Mormonism is more related to Islam.

desireemmondesir.com/home/2015/2/12/13-shocking-similarities-between-islam-and-mormonism

Read up on the Mountain Meadows Massacre in the 1800's when a few Smithites carried out jihad on some gentiles (non mormons) who accidentally crossed into Utah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

President James Buchanan should of ordered to have the LDS cancer completely wiped off the map, which he almost did.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_War

Mormons are strange people from my experience, they're the masters at manipulation through passive-aggressive behavior.

the fuck is wrong with greeks? assuming you mean Hellenes and not the turkroaches that infest the place now.

do you have a single fact to back that up, friendo?

What? Reminding people that SLC is the new Jerusalem? :^)

Mormons dont drink green or black tea and coffee, other herbal infusions are ok. Postum and Cafix is ok. Mormons don't drink decaff either, but other caffeinated beverages like coke are ok. Also even if you drink Coffee, alcohol, use tobacco ect you can still be Mormon, you are just not allowed to go to the temple unless you abstain for a period of time.

It's cheaper to house and practice preventative medical care on the homeless than deal with the crime and emergency room visits they cause.

That is actually still in the canonized doctrine, along with the united order (theocratic Communism from the 1800's) and polygamy. While Mormons are strictly limited to one wife at a time that they are legally married to and permitted 'relations' with they can be sealed (spiritually married) to multiple former wife's weather by divorce or death. It takes extra steps to get a "temple devorce" to get un spiritually married.

The nyceen creed is the greatest heresy ever and makes no logical sense.

100% false, your getting confused by a breakaway apostate cult that is shunned by the rest of the Mormons. Mormonism has a very structured hierarchy and they don't get along with anyone who goes apostate.

Plenty of Mormons are open about there coffee drinking. Some church leaders may give you a little grief about it from time to time but its really not an issue unless you want to go to the temple. In which case you either have to lie or stop drinking.

Mormons think the Jews have to rebuild there temple before Jesus can return, and tell all the Jews to become Mormon. So they would oppose the destruction of Israel and would support a strong single state.

If there was a race war between the Amish and niggers or spics or gooks, I would not bet on the Amish. You could at least go Mennonite if your leaning in that direction.

I gotta give you that one, but if you still want to believe in a Christ cuck religion I don't know of any that have more anti nigger doctrine. We even teach Mexicans have dark skin because there ancestors were sinners and when they repent there skin will turn white and delight some. Yeah plenty of mormons gloss over that but its fucking in "The {fucking} Book of Mormon" what the hell you gonna do about it.

And niggers are black because they are descendants of Cain (who slew able) and there skin is marked so everyone can see who they are.

Mormons stopped practicing polygamy in the US when they became a state, and stopped elsewhere quite a while ago. You either gotta be retarded or deliberately trying to mislead others.

Mormons think the Jews are needed to fulfill prophesies related to Christs return. They will not want to exterminate them.

When you get to the temple, men covenant with god to obey him, women covenant with god to obey there husbands (as he obeys god). Funny shit yo.

Its still discouraged, strongly by some and mildly by others. I have met a few race mixing Mormons and they bitch and whine about getting shit for it (they saw me as a good accepting goy).

Mormons are counselled to "build up Zion (the Mormon church) in there own nations" immigration to the US and Utah from abroad is discouraged and there are active efforts to send back peoples that have come in the past. Higher up in the hierarchy there are almost no shitskins.

Most Mormons hate Beck. Personally I'm atheist but most Mormons think the leadership is chosen by god and they think god gives the leadership guidance. Most Mormons really truly are nice folk trying to do what they think god wants them to do and generally few bad apples get 'promoted' up the chain of hierarchy and there are reasonable efforts to discourage nepotism.

2/2

That video really is a mix of dissinfo, half truths and outright lies. Colob is not even a planet and if you ever meet a mormon who thinks it is kick them in the balls. Kolob (according to cannon) is the STAR nearest to where god dwells not a fucking planet.

Amen brother.

cant argue with that either

You cant go to the temple for a few weeks. That's about it. (Many Mormons go years between visits to the temple, some go only when they get married, some never go so its not like its a huge deal)

FLDS is an actual cult like anyone would understand a cult to be. No TV internet radio unaproved books. All your property is owned by the leadership. Purging of people not loyal enough, tests of your faith to see if you will look the other way, actual child rape. Also they do polygamy so they don't want (male) converts unless your hella rich and going to give them all your money. These are the folks that give real mormons a bad name (when fagots deliberately try to conflait us with them). Yes they do still activly preach the old )))racist((( teachings but when you add it all up it really is nothing any sane person would approach with a 10 ft pole.

That's exactly why Mormons deliberately hide the more crazy parts of there history from there own members. I bet less than half of Mormons could tell you all the methods Smith claimed to use to translate the book of Mormon and less than 10% could tell you how many wives he had.

SL-UT is perhaps the the least Mormon part of the state. They even have a democrat mayor. Kinda odd that the hq of the church is so unmormon but it is.

Mormons are counseled to avoid MTV and for the longest time were not supposed to watch rated R movies.

Now read up on the Haun's Mill massacre and the extermination order issued in Missouri against the Mormons. The mountain meadow event was a righteous dealing toward degenerates bragging about murdering Mormons and is evidence that at least once in the distant past Mormons were not total cucks.
(I don't actually care but now you have one possible response to that happening)

the argument generally goes that jesus was a jew, to which the response is that he was judean and that modern jews arent actually jews but hussites or something.

mormonism isn't christian friendo, why do you think romney lost the election in 2012? all the evangelicals decided they'd rather keep the kenyan nigger-yid faggot for 4 more years than put a mormon in the white house

neither is Catholicism really.

True, they were certainly would of rose in the ranks of the mujahideen.

Catholicism is really just judaized European paganism.

thats incredibly apt.

Most Mormons are jack Mormon while the Warren Jeffs sect literally practice incest as apart of their cult doctrine sorta like our tribal friends.

lol mormie fags on my pol? wtf.

there are less than 5 million active members, probably 3ish. The only people who convert in dirt farming countries are the mentally deficient and the very poor (church loves to rope in the gibs me dats). Same with the conversions int he US, and the retention is absolute shit.

projecting growth numbers out 200 years based on the church's fake ass numbers is fucking retarded. There are only so many sub-70 iq people who will fall for a guy that spoke for god by reading from a magic rock in a hat The growth rate has been slowing down for years, and will soon plateau. Then figure that even in utah a huge percent of kids of mormons come to their senses and gtfo. My family with 5 kids, 3 have left, one is on a mission and has never been away from home before, and the last is autistic and will be dependent on my mormon parents for the rest of her life. Numbers arent looking good, buddy.

Does your family have tons of money stashed away? apparently from what I understand Mormons horde their money similar to how jews do.

The future of white people

nope the parents arent rich, but comfortable upper middle class. my grandparents on both sides have bought into retarded apocalypticism and wasted all of their retirement money buying tents and food storage for when jesus calls them out into the wilderness. This is what happens when the burden of proof is praying and then interpreting how you feel about something. fucking retards. probably lead in the water out there or some shit.

As long as they keep women confined to the house and enforce a strict patriarchy it's all good.

Women are the main threat to western civilization, which is why the Jews freed them

Ah yes the infamous Mormon two year long initiation/mating ritual. In a sense yes we need to instill a sense of duty, sacrifice, and earning the right to be respected as an adult but proper indoctrination and preparation to perform gender roles is the more crucial developmental step.

They could of saved thousands if they purchased their survival food and survival gear from the infowarsstore.com

Everything is like on sale right now. :^)

I spent a lot of time working with this jack mormon who eventually admitted to me how he ruined his life by making stupid decisions, the fucking guy allowed his wife to spend them into near bankruptcy on 3 separate occasions before he finally divorced from her. lol

lol yeah there's a lot of horribly mismatched Mormon couples that get married at 21 and spend many miserable years together. The crazy overspending wife is the worst scenario possible, especially when the man isn't equipped to put her in her place.

Good point, we also have to learn from the Mormons mistakes. Too much cultural pressure ruins young lives, while too little can as well.

Glenn Beck
Mitt Romney

One good thing about Mormons is if the shit ever hits the fan they are ready. Some minor disaster hit in Idaho a decade or so ago and the state actually had to tell FEMA to fuck off cuz the Mormons got this.

CY+2 and you still choose to be this retarded…

You asked what there is not to like and I told you. It's as simple as that.

(((Rosenberg)))

Wait a second guys, are Mormons for, or against the Jews?

user, not every German name is Jewish. "Berg" simply means mountain, and is common in German surnames, that's why kikes used it so much to blend in. The same way they use "Stone" in English.

They're a weird offshoot of evangelical Christianity, so yeah, they'll suck on Schlomos dick for all eternity.

Thank you for correcting the record.

JIDF pls

The Mormon mafia is real and we are on your side. Those degenerate kikes playing saint in Las Vegas don't represent fuck-all.
That's it. Love you a lot Holla Forums

john wayne mongorian outta nowhere lol herro from Holla Forums

john wayne mongorian outta nowhere lol herro from Holla Forums

Never heard of it. Redpill me faggot

As a Mormon, I can say Mormons are HIGHLY compromised by CIA / NSA / ETC.. everything at the highest levels.

It's ok at the lower levels, but stay away from the top.

Former mormon here, mother was born and raised in south jordan (suburb of salt lake city) and most communities outside of utah are a mixture of people who adhear to the teachings but dont browbeat others for breaking 'da rules', especially the caffeine and magic underwear stuff, and those who enjoy the community but find the doctorine really crazy, and identify as mormon to keep up with said community. That's why retention and reinitiation is so high, it's just a social thing for a lot of people.

I will say that devout mormon women, in my experience, can be incredibly high-strung and carry some form of baggage almost all the time.

That mormon coworker of mine also noted his grandpa was like some high ranking freemason which is something they're also involved in.

Just look at Harry Reid, doesn't he come from a prominent Mormon family? They practically run Nevada from what I understand.

Even though Mormonism is just another cult, I would join if Linsey Sterling became my waifu in doing so. :DD

Given what happened to the KKK, you might want to retract that statement. No organization is safe from subversion.

The first boy in the first pic looks very Jewish.

Like noted:

I don't think there's necessarily HEAVY sophistry involved in coming to non-racemixing conclusions. A simple line of logic and some stories from the bible itself lend to that anti race-mixing notion and Christians of the past seemed much more invested in that ideology prior to its complete subversion for being "not nice". For example, if God created everything kind after kind and saw that it was good, why would he want it to mix and go away from God's original creation? Then couple the verses disavowing mixing animals, throw in the story of Babylon and the Tower of Babel, throw in the stories of God condemning mingling with foreign men and women even so much as praising a man for thrusting a spear through a Moabite and Israelite that were in the act of mixing and I think you could have a compelling case. Empires saw it as their God-given right to expand and subjugate the natives of whatever land as they were enemies of God's will (40K-esque, I find it neat at least). The problem is that almost no pastors or speakers teach these things anymore, many verses go unnoticed to the masses that never read in favor of waiting until every Sunday or Saturday for the feel-good bullshit. Personally, I would say the last defense of the major conservative, anti-Jewry, anti-mixing Christians were finally deconstructed in the 1960s South. Now all that remains are tiny sporadic congregations and individuals.

Mormons adopt black children a lot, don't know why, apparently their first leader was a racist and said black people couldn't be part of the chrch, which was a good thing. But now current Mormons have white guilt and often adopt black children, seen many examples of it. Mormons are among the worst race traitors among christcucks.
Even Romney's kid did it.
ebonymompolitics.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/mitt-romney-black-grandchild.png

I guess you guys have never been to a Mormon wedding. I'd wager to say they do miscegenation at a higher rate then the other Protestant strains. Probably because up until the late nineties it was really looked down upon.

They used to be a white enclave but I don't think so anymore.

So what? I don't see why you guys seem to think white people never have more then 1 kid. I can think of at least 5 white families I personally know with 3-4 kids.