Current year

jvying to get a woman who used to be part of Jamal's harem

The answer to your happiness has been staring at you in the face this whole time. When Holla Forums is against racemixing, we really mean we're against mixing with apes, D&C zio-shills notwithstanding.

Other urls found in this thread:

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pray tell, young shill, from where has thee wondered in from?

hello Joshua Goldberg
I see you have internet access again

of the asians only the japanese can be considered white

this triggers the gook

nips aren't white you disgusting faggot

Your greentext holds true, but does not justify race mixing in any way whatsoever.

Yeah, I want white men to live happy lives free of ZOG influence, and I'm the shill. Hi Shlomo! You mad that I'm not going to produce more mulatto worker bees for you?

Shut the fuck up blackpill shill. We need to fix our women. Stealing Oriental women isn't going to make more Occidental people.

Kys faggot. Gookettes are ugg as fug and they can't give you White babies.

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/

But I want my kids to have blue, round eyes.

How is one going to 'fix our women'? There's no going back from taking multiple poo dicks in their rancid, festering vagina.

Sup sandman, enjoying your daily dose of redpills?

found the goon

And who is this "Holla Forums" you're talking about? The only Holla Forums I know is against racemixing on all forms

What a cucked jew'd mentality. So you have such low self-worth that you think it's your responsibility to correct the behavior of helpless maidens you haven't even met? They can do no wrong, right, and only evil men messed them up; it can't possibly be that the females themselves are shitty, right?

You sound like a cuck who would shack up with Stacy and her black son because you were "able to redpill her and make her change her ways".

MGTOWs are worse than feminists

You're implying it's impossible to put a white woman on her place but what stops you from doing that Mr. Shill?

No one said this was going to be easy, chump. Did you watch Uncle Yuri's videos in the sticky? About how today's older generations are fucked in the head? We put an end to this by taking back our culture. Sluts, both male and female, can eat shit. We all innately know that whoring around is wrong, it's our hijacked culture that makes it socially acceptable.

This was never implied. I was obviously speaking on a personal, individual level. On a state level, I completely agree that women should be controlled. But that's not what this thread is about. It's about your own personal choice to try to cuckedly "reform" a roastie white woman into a proper wife.

It is not my responsibility, its OURS as European men you bitch. I don't advocate for changing sluts, not at all. We change the culture then change the people. Then being lecherous will again be social suicide. There's a reason why The Scarlet Letter was written.

PS I am not a fan of Hitler but the first thing he did when the NSDAP took power was chuck all the Marxists out and shut down their theaters and whorehouses. No more shitty culture = no more shitty people.

No bigger cuck than a white racemixer. You'd have more right to call any white on the planet, regardless their ethnicity your child than you would that hapa mongrel your gook shits out.

Hell you could fuck it and it wouldn't count as incest. Enjoy raising your wife's kids you genetic dead end.

Stop pasting halfchan Holla Forums shit shlomo, it's getting too obvious.

Well that's your first problem son, you already know she's a whore and you still want to marry her.

If you marry a whore she'll turn into a cunt because that's all she has ever been and ever will be. Also making a child with an Asian will doom that child's existence.

So judging by what you have written is that you either want to doom yourself by being weak to women or doom your offspring's hope by being weak for them.

Niggtows:

Ok, and?

Women are gullible and naive. It's their nature. It's literally evolutionary derived behavior that allows them to empathize more effectively with children - specifically, their children. Do you want them to be more like men? Are you a GoyimGater or something?

We accept that women are:

- Naive.
- Self-destructive (at times).
- Gullible.

It logically follows that the onus is on us, as men, to take back the reins of society and create new, healthier paradigms for these gullible, naive and impressionable women to follow. Healthier and more functional moral norms concerning pairbonding and sex chief among them.

I don't get you guys who expect men and women to be the same. It's almost like you're disappointed by reality and expected women to be these super stoical Marcus Aurelius types like men (ideally) are.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Have you even had sex?

Go back to SA goon-kun

By that I mean they are fucking stupid, if you can't coax a woman not to fuck others you might as well breed with a nigger hopefully that will raise your children's IQ
They're not much different than children and if you can trick a child into not doing bad stuff I can't see how you would struggle with a woman unless you're insecure about yourselfor a faggot

It's not really a case of "stupidity", they're just adapted for home-making and child-rearing.

If women had male brain-chemistry, they'd be shitty mothers.

White men fuck outside their race more than our women do, gas yourself.

This thread was on halfchan Holla Forums
Word for fucking word
Ban this faggot

See they're as naive and gullible as a child for a reason, if you're too autistic to empathize and change a kid you might as well not breed with your autistic genes

Not them; I can't find the video you're talking about in the sticky.