What is the worst movie you were forced to watch?

What is the worst movie you were forced to watch?

donald trumps inauguration

jrobold yrumpfs inoperation

Tower Heist

Juno. Saw it three fucking times in highschool in three different classes. I hate that fucking movie.

What kind of class was it? Gender Studies?

Anything by these assholes.

Not him but "sometimes" teachers just don't give a shit.

Schindler's List. We were forced to watch it in middle school as an "educational film". No, i'm not making that up.

looks comfy

I've seen these exact same posts a month ago

Either the Crystal skull my father rented and wanted to watch with me or Rogue one™ when i told my friends i would never pay to see that garbage and they bought the ticket for me insisting that it wouldn't be as bad as i thought.

I had the same experience with guardians of the galaxy 2. That movie fucking sucked

Happens all the time, i got Wanted, Wonder Woman, any capeshit really, any Fastshit

The Force Awakens if we're talking about what I hated the most. On a technical level, the first anniversary movie by TGWTG or that horror movie RLM made and streamed one time, The Forgotten or something.

Wanted
Atonement
Passengers
Rogue One
Moonlight
La La Land
Birdman

Ant-man. The only movie I was forced to watch at a cinema. At home, my idiot cousin forced me to watch Ted and it was beyond shit.

Life is beautiful.
Hated it cause they made us watch it in high school for muh holocaust celebration

Man you must have went to a great school, mine taught us to be guilty over it.

Cowboys and Aliens
Was forced to go along with my chad brother along with two of his female friends on my 18th birthday
he made out with the both of them in the darkness in the seat next to me while I dropped my spaghetti and focused on the movie instead
Later realized he was trying to set me up with one of those sluts as a birthday present so I could finally graduate from my virginity and not be such a betafag
Fucker at least could've told me beforehand that was the plan all along

I don't have a chad brother but I have a thot sister who constantly tells me things like "I have this friend called Stacy, I think you'd like her" as if I can't tell she wants to set me up with one of her friends.
I don't know why siblings don't ask about this kind of shit first.

kek

Kek

kek

Lucy (2014) and The Lovely Bones

This piece of shit. Unfortunately I went in willingly and fucking regretted it.

I wanted to murder the entire audience while watching because at least that would be somewhat entertaining compared to the crap that was on screen.

every reddit wars movie

Kek

I had to watch that Troll doll film once

[ýour favorite movie]

nobody forces me to watch what I don't want because I'm not a beta male cuckold unlike some of you apparently

Pretty much this. Tho I watched High Fidelity as a favor to a buddy once.

I remember being on a lot of ketamine and going to see Spiderman 3 in the theater and being very upset.

fuck

That Blair Witch reboot was bad.
See for a movie to be truly terrible it needs to have no soul. A lot of the movies listed here had a soul, and even if they were misfires there was an attempt at something interesting. But the Blair Witch reboot was just so fucking stupid and it was clearly done just for money and nobody cared about making something good. And it did that terrible thing they do these days where it's part reboot and part remake, like that Star Wars shit so there's not even any cool shit they tried. It's just safe and dumb and nobody remembers it after they see it.

why the fuck can't i open new threads
is it just me?

Speaking of the Blair Witch…
Will we ever get the director’s cut of Book of Shadows?
The studio really butchered that one good.
I’d love to see what the director had originally intended for it.

Rogue One
Dunkirk
Hateful Eight
Jurassic World

Ha ha great posts! Well meme'd my friend!

"toys"
if you know the chant "happy workers" I feel reeealy fucking sorry for you and you know of my pain.

He said worst, not best

Alpha Dog

Carnage

Easily Paranormal Activity 1 & 2.

Zeitgeist.
I love conspiracy theory bullshit, but Zeitgeist leans a little too heavily on the bullshit side.

still better than solar roadways

CISbusters

The Duelist
Terribly overrated and misleading

Inglorious bastards, I actually saw a few other tarantino movies before just fine but this one just left me with a very bad taste in my mouth.

t. doug walker

who?

noah pls

I didn't get forced to, but my sister tried to get me to go watch Into the Woods with her. She managed to get my brother to go along and boy did he regret it.

But that movie is great

This

Fuck off samefag

All me

But i made half those posts?

Jurassic World is КИНО

But that's a great movie?

Spiderman: Homecoming

As a black man, I've been kidnapped on several occasions by klan-hooded Drumpf supporters and forced at gunpoint to watch the Matrix trilogy, while they scream "DO YOU SEE? DO YOU SEE?" at me.
The second one was ok but the other two are terrible.

What?

Are you Jim?

Borat

Just

Fuck

How the fuck can anyone stomach YA fiction?

The Myst
Most aggravating movie I've ever watched.

Kys Jurassic World is trash

Fear Changes Everything

kek

any movie with cumskins in it

My ex loved this. I'm glad we broke up.

ban

What was not to like?

the force awakens because my family wanted to go see it, and i'm too much of a beta cuck to protest

faggoy

How can you be "forced" to watch anything?
Just close your eyes lmao

My friends took me to the cinema to cheer me up after my dad died, ended up watching Captain America Civil War.

It did not cheer me up.

Brokeback Mountain for an American Studies course, I guess. A hamfisted meh movie that's not nearly as bad as the short story it's based on (which is basically erotic fiction). I've seen far worse movies willingly though, like The Holy Mountain.

I did that for Zoolander 2 and that Robin Williams movie where he's a marriage counselor.
Both of them sucked by the sound of it.

What is so "American" about Brokeback Mountain that warrants it being featured in an American Studies class?

Not him, but I'd guess they shoehorned it in because they considered it a milestone movie for winning Oscars while promoting a pro-faggotry agenda. These kinds of classes end up being less "Study of subject x" so much as "Study of Cultural Marxist advancement in subject x"

New Hope

Just watched Cloud Atlas for the first time recently, my lord…

I'm not complaining that they did "yellowface" or whatever, the makeup in this was just horrendous. The way they did the eyes just made them look like they had downs. Hanks' front teeth as he was playing the ship doctor looked awful, the makeup for the Aurora butch-nurse was awful. The korean chick's face was a goddam pain to look at. Hanks playing the British author was cringefesty and unbelievable. Keith David has been a bloody typecast since Platoon, stuck out like a sore thumb in that role. Just ugh.

like wtf even is this

Because it was a class basically about analyzing the Western genre and it is very mildly a Western. We also did Shane, Unforgiven, and No Country for Old Men.

P.S. Marxism is an analysis of how capitalist economies function. The term you're looking for is cultural capitalism or the culture of capitalism.

like jesus fucking christ

it doesn't glorify it. its more like anti- abortion film

did you guys at least watch a Sergio Leone film?

I'm sorry user

lol, nope. Might have taken up too much class time for his later films. Shane was the only decent Western in the whole class, and even that suffers from being the archetype of a million tropes.

I tried watching that one recently
I then just shut it off and decided to watch something else.

Ex made me watch signs and whatever the most recent "The Ring" movie was, they were fucking terrible.

Ur mum taking it in ass from 60 niggerdicks and ur da licking up the mess