What does Holla Forums think of leftism?

What does Holla Forums think of leftism?

It's okay, I guess. A bit depressing.

6/10 better than stormfaggotry

It's shit. Dunno why anyone would be a leftist.

Literally strangles white babies to death every day.

Almost completely irrelevant tbh.

I get the appeal of 'free stuff', but if you had an economics 101 diploma like I do, you'd know there can be no free stuff. The state sucks at doing things in general too.

Also, Marxism is inherently contradictory because it specifically (and hypocritically I might add) states that western cultures should be criticized with a radical feminist lens, while making excuses for Islamic conservatism.

0/10 when will they realize that if the markets want something, it is the definition of moral and ethical good?

communism can only win if leftism dies.

Had its chance and failed. Time to hang it up, losers.

Ayy, who invited the leftcom?

revisionists

its ok. i dont understand how people are supposed to work without money as an incentive tho. 6/10

Now this is funposting

:*

SJWs with guns

It has its moments.

what the fug

lefties oughta kill themselves tbh

Also, cat pedophila

I'm not a fan of Obamacare.

Sound greats on paper, but wouldn't work in reality because of Human nature and also it has killed around 60million people.

All reputable sources point it to being closer to 110 million, stop buying into communist propaganda.

When I watch shit like this, I hope for a greater punishment. His dick should have become their scratching post, minimum.

But that would be counting jews, jews aren't people.

110 millon? You think Communism only killed 150 million people? How can you disrespect the 200 million victims! Don't you realize 1 billion starved?

The problem with leftism is you eventually run out of other people's money.

they should stop playing with my anus

Shit, you're right.

Leftist is unquranic.

leftist movements and organizations are in theory, poor in execution

Humans are selfish; leftism just doesn't work.

Based leftcom is correct

H U M A N N A T U R E
U
M
A
N
====
N
A
T
U
R
E

Explain to me how the fuck post left anarchy is in any way supportive of communism.

because democracy can't work, so communism is better.

nigga, most of the time the post leftists are directing their criticism at anarchists like yourself

I know, they've just forgotten that once we get rid of the state, everyone's good natures will finally allow them to cooperate with one another and we won't have problems anymore.

It's not great I'll tell you what

killed over 90 billion people

think of all the aliens stalin killed