The Republican Budget

DEFEND THIS
Is deficit spending not a big deal all of a sudden? What's the play here? We'll have major influxes of cash and offshore money to counter balance, thus can start cutting later?

Why is this budget exactly what it would look like had Bush or Clinton won? Why is it exactly in line with what Bush or Clinton has already done?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KBBcq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So no one can explain this… means it's a problem.

Trump has brought back several billion dollars worth of jobs to America and hes not even in office yet. Demoralization tactics BTFO

So you're not concerned with the fed printing money? You're not concerned about having huge outstanding debts to (((foreign interests)))?

I'm not demoralizing shit, faggot. I'm trying to ensure I, and all you, have a grounded understanding of how to not only get behind this, but defend it.

I just care about brown people tbh fam.

That's fair, but Trump said they'd have to leave, but they could come back if they're not a criminal. We can play semantics all we want here and suggest "they're all criminals so he left himself an out", but do you really think that's what he was doing?

I see some numbers printed out on a white piece of paper. Where is your source and what is your point?

A budget that adds this much money is better than no budget passed which allows a theoretical infinite amount of money to be added and spent. Austerity doesn't work either. Trump's plan to free capital and encourage business through tax cuts is far more important than any government spending, whether it is less or more.

(((They))) are also going to crash the banking system and blame Trump anyway. May as well exploit the system while its still in place.

Actually, now I'm reading it directly off the site, and realize Rand Paul was just trying to be a cunt on the Senate floor an hour ago. Fuck that manlet for getting me all concerned. The reduction plan is in there and makes sense. Going to continue to read.

Fuck me for my faggotry, and I apologize Holla Forums.

Though I do recommend everyone reads the plan so the rand/dem bullshit can be BTFO when others, like me, falsely buy into Rand's bullshit.

archive.is/KBBcq

What fed?

Enjoy your ban, kike shill.

They get at the back of the line. A line that will now screen for whether or not we need them in our economy, if they bring investments etc. Seeing as how we already have an oversupply of low skilled labor I'm not worried about a bunch of broke ass uneducated beaners getting back in anytime soon.

Fuck off faggot; learn to defend against attacks. You can't just call someone a kike&banned IRL debates and have it work. This is the narrative being pushed right now, so let's understand it.

Well I'm hoping that's the case, but he seemed adamant that "you can come back – legally" under and expedited system. Waiting and seeing on that, but I'm certainly not in the camp that thinks the problem is going to definitely be resolved retroactively. I am certain he will be able to stop it in it's tracks, which is good, but we do need more than that.

bbbbut its the guys fault who isnt even in office yet.. LOOK here is a piece of paper with numbers on it

shill calling legit comments shills

saged

He publicly supports it, dumbfuck.

That's just so the increased numbers of blacks and browns can all get welfare. I'm perfectly OK with it. If anything, those numbers should be doubled. Don't you have any feelings? Why should blacks not be able to reproduce just because they can't afford to reproduce? Where is your empathy?

Well, the House does hold the purse strings, not much Trump can do about that. But he is not even in office yet.

Stupid nigger

Trump doesn't write the budget

Just default on the National Debt. Who cares about the Rothchilds' debt.

I saw that you overreacted but there is something you may not be aware off.

All money is debt, with two very small exceptions. 99%+ of the money in circulation is either made when the Federal Reserve (a (((private)) corporation) buys anything or when a bank makes a loan. When the FED buys something they create money out of nothing. That's the power they have. They can also destroy money buy selling things. This creates the base of the money supply, which banks then loan out. We have a fractional reserve banking system, which means that the base is used to create more money. The amount they can make is a fraction of the original so there is an upper limit of money creation for a given monetary base. You can look this stuff up but the math works out to a 10% reserve requirement leading to a 100x expansion of the monetary base.

The two exceptions are coins (super small amount of money supply) and US Notes. The Treasury stopped circulating US Notes but has authority for about $300 mil currently. These things are important to know but are such a small portion of the money supply they can be ignored.

So how does this relate to the budget. Although it is possible to pay off the national debt under this system, it is very hard. When the loan is made, only the money for the principle is created, not the interest. That is why the money supply always treads up long term, new loans need to be made so there is money for the interest. This is why the last time we actually paid down the debt, year-over-year was in 1957, when we still had a significant amount of money backed by silver and not debt(Surpluses after that were projected but never actually paid down the overall debt). Because debt is necessary for this system, someone has to hold it. Governments are the best candidates, followed by large corporations, smaller companies, and lastly individuals. This is because they last way longer than a lifetime and their income is stable.

It matters less that we have a deficit, but it matters what we are spending the money on(roads or old people). The real solution is the end to the debt money system. However, if we don't get that, we want deficits.

TL;DR: All money is Debt, so someone has to be in debt. The federal government is the best candidate for that if the system isn't changed so deficits aren't necessarily bad. What matters is what it is spent on.

This is actually a great idea. Will it hurt short term, sure. But long term it will be great for the country. Debt repudiation was done by many states in the 1830s and 1840s and helped out many of them.

Trump needs to spend to generate inflation to deal with the debt. The difference with coonbear, is that he's going to do shit with the money like build the beaner wall. Not this borrow from Paul to pay John bullshit between the Treasury and Fed.

Absent Federal spending, there's no catalyst with which to grow the economy. Real spending, not this debt monetization bullshit. Because the debts are so large now, that a dollar of debt only gets you like 5cents of growth. It's real end of the line shit.

Personal, corporate and government combined is right around 300% of GDP which has historically, always been the drop off point for an economy into the abyss. No coming back if this doesn't work. It's Civil War 2.0./RACE WAR then.

Why do you think we said Trump was the last hope for civilization? It wasn't because the university of Wisconsin was going to offer another course on gay black muslim transgender studies.

Post a PDF or something, I want to read the whole thing.

Eat shit.