PODESTAS PASSWORD WAS PASSWORD!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4087092/Assange-says-14-year-old-hacked-Democratic-emails-reveals-John-Podesta-s-password-password.html

How the fuck did this idiot get a job in politics without the most basic skills to secure his accounts?

I wonder how many more clueless politicians have the same password.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dplsQ
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22335
red
rt.com/business/372707-internet-shut-down-2017/
archive.is/SAKeI
theweek.com/speedreads/671186/no-clinton-aide-john-podesta-not-hacked-because-used-password-email-password
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't have enough laughing anime girls this retarded pedo deserves.

WHAT THE FUCK IT WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE A MEME
WE'RE BREACHING REALITY AT A LEVEL THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE

No wonder these people are so easy to defeat. All the money in the world can't cure stupidity.

Oh yeah.
Archive: archive.is/dplsQ

It's like we live in a cartoon or something.

Pedos are known for their lacking IQ.

I gave up on reality long ago, and I'm still surprised!

It IS a meme, you dip! But the memes are real…

Well, 2017 looks as if it's gonna be another wild ride

A showdown, according to the Wikileaks twitter. If 2016 wasn't a showdown…well.

He actually used "[email protected]/* */", Julian is just spelling it out.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22335

I remember when we were going through the emails

What do you mean "only?"

The lizard queen had the same set up in her bathroom closet server IIRC.
These MF's are as old or older than I am and it is a sad state of affairs that for my age I am probably in the top 1% of actual computer understanding/knowledge.
self taught

I'm in my mid 30's but I know many people in their 50's and 60's who were huge into early computers and actually understand how they work. Older people are either quite good or complete retards (podesta et al), not really any in between. The youngest generation has grown up with "apps" that are easy enough for the dumbest chimps to use. Everything just works now, do you remember having to download and debug drivers for fucking EVERYTHING?

This was my first thought. This reality is like a well oiled asshole by now. It used to resist but it just accepts our memes so easily now.

No, more than that, it enjoys the feeling of being overwritten. It craves our hot memes. It exists now only to fully adopt whatever reality we tell it it to, and it happily bends. Every. Single. Time.

John had very impressive skills with handling children, he was a shoe in.

Lewd dubs of truth

This has to be a parody

No applefag here it was always way easier than using a PC (but we had way less shit to choose from) but getting on the internet you had to configure your modem and you had about 4 little programs that all had to be configured correctly with a user name and a p/w and a ton of shit I haven't thought about in 20 years now.

but its so much better then that, we are in the memeverse

Top KeK
Was waiting for that and you delivered

I can't tell if you're really this new or just baiting me.

H-holy shit guys
No way. I was the one who fucking joked about that in one of the first podesta threads and even recieved trips for it. At this time it was just a joke, meme magic was just supposed to be fun. Just how strong is meme magic? I was never someone to believe in supernatural powers, but now..

Please define "new" my friend.
I really am this old.
But you have to understand the user that said he was in his 30's means I have been reading for more years than he is old.
Just because I was not in the GG tussle and all that does not mean that I was lazing my time away not paying any attention to what was going on.
Holla Forums is self policing and brutally honest it is what makes it enticing to me.

The memes are no longer dreams but reality.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL
E
M
E
M
A
G
I
C
I
S
R
E
A
L

(checked)
user pls,I'm on nofap

Not defending the fuck, but this is common in most corporate as well. People take IT Sec lightly as all fuck, until something happens, then they go bat-shit insane, only to still have the weak aspect being PEBKAC.

Work in corporate IT, many times you'll be asked and have to do shit for the 'boss' that makes your skin fucking crawl. In the end it's their dollar so, regardless of the risks you put forward to them if they say do it, you have to oblige them, or quit.

No, I don't recall that at all. I was in the threads 1-20k and don't you remember this story too? 4ch found an email where he gave out his password to his brother, and it was related to his hobby of running, I won't spell it out though because I'm paranoid. It was R——–567 . Anyone else remember?

vid related

What about a more sophisticated hacking that changed the password to that? I'm not entirely sure how you can manipulate that into a scheme, but it seems like a bit of a better explanation for this seemingly "perfect" mistake. Take the good info, leave the chaff, insert a few fakes, and cast negative attention on Podesta at the same time. Framed that way, you can even see (((their))) side running it as a play.

~ufufufufu

It's just like my Japanese Anime.

fumufumu

Same as last user tisk tisk

Most of the time, people just set it to
u:admin
p:"what the person does"

Watch Podesta's password hasn't been changed yet on any of his devices

Fuck I love Assange. He gets better and better as each year passes.

Need more memes bolstering that absolute mad man.

Even if he isn't in the embassy, I am convinced he lives.

We know he was given a laptop with the password "[email protected]/* */", so apparently he decided that was a perfectly good password for his email if he just got rid of those pesky symbols.

Also a bit ironic that he got phished anyway with such a lame password. It didn't matter how hard it was to crack, because he gave it away.

PRAISE KEK

I miss c64

loool

oh shit user
10/10 great post

This is hardly surprising. The average Holla Forumsack is a computer wizard compared to the average normalfag.

Way to go user.
You memed responsibly.

EXPECT MORE MEME MAGIC IN THE YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK

Yeah I remember it. It was a widely circulated bit of info for maybe one day or so, but there was so much going on at that time it would have been easy to pass over it. I'm sure Breitbart and similar sites ran stories on it.

Dailymail comments are almost the same as somewhere like breitbart yet on this article they have like 3 lefty comments that are at the top?

hello imkampfy

i've been waiting to repost this, and its finally appropriate. meme magic is real. kek has achieved chim.

Assange's AMA has been moved to next Tuesday @ 9AM, unfortunately.

…like its really him anyway

Checked. Life truly is the best H-doujin.

That sucks. In the meantime he did do one 2 years ago that might be worth reading now.
red dit.com/r/IAmA/comments/28js8v/i_am_julian_assange_publisher_of_wikileaks_ask_me/

SHIGGYDIGGY lads, seriously

rt.com/business/372707-internet-shut-down-2017/

THEY'RE GOING TO HIT THE INTERNET KILLSWITCH SO THEY CAN CAPTURE ASSANGE WITHOUT THE DEAD MAN'S SWITCH BEING RELEASED AND TORTURE HIM TO DISABLE IT - THERE'S PEDO SHIT ABOUT TO BE RELEASED, WESTERN POLITICIANS ARE BLACKMAILED BY THE GUESS WHOS TO OPEN THE BORDERS - ASSANGE WARNS OF 'BIG SHOWDOWN'

==HEIL, HEIL, HEIL.==. Would lick/10

I love this shit. (((They))) still think they can manufacture public opinion and false consensus, long after the general public has wised up to the tactics.
Instead of abandoning a strategy that's no longer effective, they've doubled down on it and caused it to lose effectiveness exponentially faster, whilst also redpilling the masses even more effectively than Holla Forums could, on the subject of mass media kikery.

It's kinda beautiful to watch the kikes out themselves so obviously the normalfags catch on.

Doesn't even deserve that 888.

You're gay

Get the fuck out

Go back to leftypol you kike.

ok

nice eastcuck post

reported

Friendly reminder that they can edit your comments on reddit without it showing the edit sign.

DEAD
E
A
D

SHADILAY

Her tits have piercings you dolt.

No you're just an edgy fuck.

So it's probably not true. Remember, Wikileaks is compromised.

Do you know what board you're on?

I honestly didn't notice the piercings or tattoos. I just glanced over the picture and saw some good tits

Yeesh. Get some taste user.

I'm not saying liking Hitler makes you an edgy fuck however. They way you post however does.

He got 888 trips so I said heil 3 times. Is that really that big of a deal to you?

fuck you

wtf i love pedosta now

Buy a real doll.

capped

(dubs dubs)
KEK SPEAK TO US

What is real life anymore?

probably through neoptism or cronyism
or because he was, at least seemingly, willing to or did sell his soul to the devil

hidden gem from the article

But remember, Hillary's team had experience, goy. Don't you want the most qualified people?

Quick, someone shoop a dick into his left hand!

Came here to post this.

I don't give a fuck what any of the other pearl-clutching faggots itt say, I would with uninhibited fury.

Seems like a pretty fucking weak redhead at that.

You sound thirsty.

Oh my sides. How have we not taken over the world yet? These people are stupid!

The runner password was for his Apple ID IIRC. The "[email protected]/* */" password appears to be a government account that I don't believe was actually hacked. I don't recall what his gmail password was (or if it was given out) but I seem to recall an user saying they phished him AGAIN literally during the leaks and was able to gain access to his Gmail again. That user said they were able to download a few thousand new emails and that they were forwarding them to wikilkeaks but I never heard anything more.

Also two other things that never came to closure. One was Wikileaks had hinted that there were more emails after 3/21/16. Someone on Twitter asked them why there weren't any after 3/21 and Wikileaks responded with something like "good catch, something to look forward to?"
The second was Wikileaks also released ~8 or so "Obama" emails and billed it as the first batch implying there were more, they never released anymore though.

The man was absolutely incompetent when it comes to security.

IS THIS A SIGN? A SIGNAL TO KEEP GOING?

It’s a USB cable. I’ll show you later.

The password wasn't "password," but…

archive.is/SAKeI
theweek.com/speedreads/671186/no-clinton-aide-john-podesta-not-hacked-because-used-password-email-password

>One stolen 2015 email from Podesta's assistant did list "[email protected]/* */" as the login for his Windows 8 computer, but the only password tied to his gmail account was a more-respectable combination of the word "runner" and four digits.

As in it took an extra second to hack into

Conclusion:
Still true

I died.

runner1949

Four digits? It's his birth year, or the birth year of his boyfriend or something. Possibly his class year but probably not. Four digits is almost always a year, I guarantee you that number was somewhere between 1900 and 2000.