HEY GUYS BILL MITCHELL HERE

"I DON'T CARE IF THEY HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH. THESE PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT RACISM!!!!"
- Bill Mitchell

Bill Mitchell from Your Voice Radio here to remind you that Amy Moreno on Twitter is a sick, deplorable Neo-Nazi and that it is important that I continue to call her out as such in front of the entire world by name.
archive.is/etr8B

You see fellas, racism is bad. Trump won because of sycophantic boomers like me, who understand that race is just a social construct and that Democraps are the real racist.
archive.is/4Eian

Now it may look like I am beginning to crack up under the pressure I'm getting from these Neo-Nazis on Twitter (who are probably Hillarybots anyway), but let me assure you that I still have a positive attitude and I am ready to take on all of you at once.

Bring it on, losers!

THE ALT-RIGHT HAS BEEN CO-OPTED AND TAKEN AWAY FROM US

I WAS ALSO NEVER A PART OF IT

He reminds me of the singer from disturbed during gamegate, he joined the fight, then somebody talked shit about jews and then he went on a rant saying that if gamergate wouldn't do anything to stop anti semitism he would leave the movement. No one gave a shit.

Irrelevant really. He's already trying to salve his brand but it's really too late. Even r/the_donald is sick of the dude.

This guy is such a slimy, slithering snake. He gives me the creeps.

WOW THIS TOTALLY MATTERS

I dunno man he's pretty hardcore actually :^)

Now is he really One of Gods Chosen or is he just a Good Goy?

He had a nose job.

Who?

never heard of him

Who is the worse Trump Supporter who is famous?

Something of a tossup between Milo, Cernobitch, Paul Jewish Watson, and now this guy too.

We need to make examples of cucked E-celeb's so that these faggots don't cuck out.

They had that one song that was everywhere ca. 2001. But have they done anything else? I've pirated their music a couple times to test drive it, but I honestly couldn't handle listening to it. It was just too faggy, like Poison meets Pro-Pain in a tampon commercial or something.

Weirdly enough Milo is the only one that's just a massive faggot but doesn't attack our shit.

Maybe unlike Mike and Bill he realizes that really pissing us off would be the end of him.

Disturned isn't that good. It's angry and anxious-sounding at the same time, even for a metal band. The lyrics just stink of social manipulation, like Tool. "Down with the Sickness" is full of Freudian anti-mother horseshit. David Draiman is an opinionated chump.

Heh

You aren't suggesting we're a part of the alt-kike are you?

Because Milo is mostly interested in scamming shekels (The 100k "White Privilege Grant" is still MIA) and using the alt right/pol as as shock troops for his own preffered policies "Support Based Israel" edgy neocohen conservativism.

k

The Alt-Lite is retarded on its face. You don't have America without White people. Even if you still have muh Constitution, that means fuck all to shitskins because they just bitch about the Founding Fathers who wrote the documents as "dey was rayciss who ownd slaves an shiet." If shitskins get an absolute majority, they'll call a Constitutional Convention and abolish the entire thing. You can bet that the "new" Constitution will have no 1st or 2nd Amendment and hate speech laws will be written in as being specifically against only Whitey. Idiots like Bill Mitchell are, I think, too set in their ways from the hippy generation where muh racism became worse than murder and rape. They'll never get just what exactly we're up against because they won't let themselves believe that race has anything to do with it - even though race is the driving force behind America's disintegration.

Just bring up Liberia and see how they reply. Liberia had almost the same exact constitution as the United States and look at it now.

Ugh a bunch of Trump people I follow on Twitter retweet this vain wanna be "silver fox". Notice how he washes out his face in videos with way too much light so he doesn't look old and wrinkly.

What the fuck is going on?
First they shoot randomly down the street and then they just do a silly dance?

They made this Land of Confusion cover with a Todd McFarlane-animated video, depicting a multi-racial coalition of #occupy drones rising up against porky.

Also featuring: RWDS

Half-hearted apology for no webbum

I bet he's a Crabfag.

who?
it's all the twitter faggots in general that ruined everything
without Holla Forums none of this would be even possible and we'd be waiting president-elect Shillary taking the oath right now