They shat the bed so badly they deleted this tweet. Also Marvel Netflix thread i suppose

they shat the bed so badly they deleted this tweet. Also Marvel Netflix thread i suppose

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OcxrW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The official twitter feed really posted this?

Man these same fuckers will deny that men feel like they're being attacked

You have got to love the mental gymnastics of it.
So glad that breed is going out.

As for marvel's 'genius' that was damn well intentional but everyone knows they're 100% Kosher these days.

Marvel/Netflix/Disney really needs to step up their twitter game
Also I'm gonna watch the defenders but I'm sure I won't enjoy it. Iron Fist really fucking tanked my enthusiasm due to the stupid bullshit plot.

Brilliant marketing strategy. Insult the traditional demo fro capeshit by posting a radical feminist meme while trying to promote capeshit. That has never back-fired before, ever. Always insult at least 50% (probably 75%+) of the audience.

Marvel doesn't even have the GOOD capeshit, even when they were "good"

Read the recent Venom series, itz gud.

This is the point where remaining utterly silent would have been wise.

WENDY IS SAVAGE

Fuck off brockfag

Do they think being mean spirited and disrespectful is good because of the Wendy's account?

Let me tell you about the millennia old practice of female parasitism…

…Yeah, probably. This is the lefty version of being a smug shitposter: Being as passive aggressive, obnoxious, and cunty as possible, without any wit or shred of humor.

The Wendy's account does it in good faith when it talks to people who disagree with it. This is just mean spirited and hateful.

You think they'd learn from Ghostbusters'16 when they really tried to push the "pissed off angry white male nerds" angle. It didn't work, and they had more months of it leading to the trainwreck.

To these SJW-types, it's the same thing. A little cheeky ribbing, some bantz is the exact same thing as screeching like an autistic spaz and telling someone to fuck off and kill themselves.

Oh. That explains the surge of Wendy art and cosplay I keep seeing.

Lol not exactly… In time you may find Wendy to get a more "Pepe" treatment

Lea needs to be raped until she understands that she's wrong.

First you'd have to find the unlucky bastard that would have to do it.

So discrimination is okay unless is sexism.
I know, I know… but still…

Apparently 1 on 1 discrimination is subjective to historical context in the traits and tribal consensus. Not so much what is actually said

I hate when people do this, SJW's and specially /stormfags/ because they think that proves DNA evidence instead of socioanthropological which gives SJW's a big enough of a window to be right.

Secondly I'm retarded and studying physics and just read your post correctly, sorry fam.

Nobody is really "wrong" or "right" especially with SJW's. You can't just say "women are oppressed", that means nothing. It's not like a broken drain pipe or serial rapist no the lose who can be found. It puts a problem that is out there on the ether that will never be resolved. So they use statistics to disguise agenda as some "fact".

Go home, Holla Forums.

Checked.

There is no federal age of consent in America. It's left entirely up to individual states. It's 16 in over half of the states.

archive.is/OcxrW

I think user was trying to say that they make arguments that can't be falsified, because they're just using bullshit circular reasoning and appeals to emotions.

fuck off

fuck off brockfag

It's 16 where I live
git gud other states

i was going to pirate that terrible show, but now i'm going to pirate it and not watch it.

Smart move user, it's really terrible. It's a show where everyone is trying to do one thing: Stop the Purple Man. This goal–which could be encapsulated within a comic book, an episode of a TV show, a movie–is dragged out for hours and hours and hours in favor of constant repetitive drama and misery. I enjoyed Iron Fist more because at least Iron Fist was stupid enough to laugh at.

Can you calm your autism? Even people who like it call it capeshit now, it's like how a member of any group is a ____fag.

Good on them. I imagine three years ago this tweet would have stayed up and the PR people would have been smugly laughing at anyone who criticized it.

They treat this Marxist hogwash like its some scientific fact that can't be disputed.

Almost as good as my man Sanic

Good for you. If there's anything Marvel needs right now, it's the sweet vindication that there's demand for their products if only those dang, dirty pirates wouldn't stop stealing them

This is the dumbest argument ever. That's basically like saying putting the first black slaves on the boats wasn't racism because the whites had never done it before.

I see this shit in every liberal sperg… By this logic a nation which didn't done genocide in the past has all the rights to goes apeshit and purge people left-and-right.

Exactly. By that logic, since women have been 'oppressed' for all of history, women are entirely in their rights to oppress every other human on Earth forever. Same goes for niggers and faggots.

Basically, the idiots are conflating institutional sexism/racism with interpersonal racism so as to maintain a lead in the oppression olympic games.

(nice trips)

Whats annoying about this bullshit is that the people who were truly affected by this are now long dead (eg black slaves) and that there is no owed "time period" of oppressed minority revenge. Using the black slaves again for example, let say they were screwed over for 50 years, therefore present day blacks would get 50 years where THEY can oppress whites (without being called racist). Now when that's over, do you think they are going to suddenly stop oppressing or complaining? Even with a 2 full terms and not publicly threatened/harmed black president, blacks still think they are oppressed.

While in reality these minorities want to carry on be oppressed victims forever, never wish to rise above it and discover that history screwed many people/races over and learn to repeat never the mistakes of the past to anyone else in the future.

God, those bantz are horrible. I wonder if it's one of the writers of the show tweeting those?

Follow your leader.

Hah

I bet some of those men who were drafted to go die in wars throughout most of history felt pretty oppressed.

rememinder to always archive guys

B-but I thought Marvel was going to stop with the politicking…

This kind of language angers me even more than the agenda behind it. I understand their goal is to set up a double-standard, and that they want me to agree to the double-standard, but for fucksake don't you assholes even know that words have meaning. SexISM has a very clear and definite meaning just like racISM or capitalISM. Holy fuck you can't just define it to be whatever the fuck you want at any time. It's got nothing whatsoever to do with a history of structural oppression. If racism means "I think my race is better than yours", then capitalism means "I think my ten dollars is better than your ten dollars?" These people are brainless idiots and I hate them for destroying the English language.

You see, this is why having wit is key for this kind of accounts. The Wendy account was witting and funny and poked fun at others criticism their meat but never threw personal attacks or said repetitive shit like that.
When you're outwitted by someone with funnier banter, you automatically make yourself look like a moron. I bet the person in charge of this account was called "Gay" in high school by Chad and replied back with "yea im happy so what" as some poor attempt at witty remark and Chad just walked away laughing.

By that logic, what is racism? Simply acknowldging that race exists?

Pretty much. Historically -ism was used as an insult because people would make everything about a particular subject. So-and-so never shuts up about capital and the importance of understanding capital. He's a real capitalist.

Beautiful.