DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW's New Muslim Superhero A Response To TRUMP

How Hogtied Blumbf will ever recover?
archive.fo/PdLWb

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/30/rimini-attack-muslim-cultural-mediator-says-rape-can-enjoyed-like-normal-intercourse-woman-becomes-calm/
87068706.blogspot.com/………
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I HOPE SHE ENJOYS RAPE. MUSLIMS ARE SUPPOSED TO

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/30/rimini-attack-muslim-cultural-mediator-says-rape-can-enjoyed-like-normal-intercourse-woman-becomes-calm/

Fuck off republicuck shill. How much are they paying you to spam this shit here?

We really need to get the radical Muslims to notice this.

The correlation to womens no.1 sex fantasy being rape and then voting for leftist policies in the west to import savages known throughout the world for rape really makes me think.

>>>Holla Forums

The Holocaust is a lie.

What did they mean by this?

Also this is fucking bullshit. Why the fuck would I want to see my heroes portrayed as an everyday nobody like me? I want to see those I look up to as attractive, intelligent, strong, and capable. I want to see them as the peak of the human condition, something to strive to become. Who the fuck wants to le see themselves in characters they watch?

Women and other weaklings.

ALLAH AKUBAR

WE WUZ KANGZ

Abid Jee picture.

I AM STOPPING WATCHING THIS SHOW WHICH WAS SHITY ANYWAY AND I AM NOW ALSO BOYCOTTING FLASH AND ARROW.

Who would a muslim man have voted for in the US elections?

Trump wants you out
Clinton is a woman

Clinton. She will import more of your kind and give you money.

Only libertarians are stupid enough to operate on principle.

so where's the r34 of her getting bleached?

Just another prong in the ever-increasing fork the MSM are trying to use to get people to stop seeing Isis in a negative light.
Fuck off, faggots. You chose to use the name "ISIS" to represent the terrorist group known otherwise as Da-esh in English-speaking countries long before "ISIL", "IS", or the "(so-called) Islamic State", and for that you must all pay the piper. Nothing you do or say will keep people from saying ISIS.

Does anyone gets the same error as me?

while trying to create a thread..

Clinton since voting for Gary Johnson would be like flushing your vote down the toilet. If libertarians would have had a shot they would have been even more destructive and helped the Islamic agenda more than Clinton though. Trump is the worst candidate for the world wide caliphate, even worse than neocons.

Marvel already did this with a muslim AND a Mexican named AMERICA. Not to mention turning their classics supes into minorities of all shades and genders.

DCucks and drumfp blown the heck out again

N SHEIT

nu/pol/ still shitting the place up, I see

good
good

I'm more bummed out that they gave the name of Goddess Isis, a representative of white race, to an ugly spic.

STFU
reported for ban evasion;

This is the most haram thing of all.

Whatever you say, Ahmed.

America Chavez isn't a Muslim nor a Mexican.
She is from an alien from an alternate dimension.

Huh?

87068706.blogspot.com/………

Yes you fucking Muhammadan;

What the fuck are you talking about?

Like fuck I'm clicking that, asshole. Probably ransomware and all sorts behind that motherfucker.

STFU Archmed!

My sentiment exactly, ain't clicking on that fucking link.

learn white history shlomo