Dylann Rood Trial Thread

Daily Reminder, the only thing Roof did wrong was not go to the ghetto.

I do not disavow. This is what happens when White people are given no hope for their future. Can't Spoof the Roof. In b4 "muh PR"
I should probably get a VPN soon
twitter.com/OliviaMesser/status/816689760748113921
archive.is/ZIDNS

Fucking typo'd the title. Fuck.

No, he took out an anti-white politician in an anti-white church. Nothing wrong.

We need more of this tbh.

thanks fbi

BTW, I in no way endorse violence.
FBI, NSA no bully plz.

The only thing roof did wrong was not go to the nearest TRS pool party and light it up

Yeah, I'm sure some trailer park white kid is part of the CIA's MKULTRA program. Fuck off Schlomo.

MKultra is now the mass media. You need to read up on your actual mind control tech.

t. Iron Sperg

At least they go outside.

Found the implicit white.

Forget any typos

source to that or KYS

Dylann did nothing wrong. The niggers he killed were political, the negative impact caused by them far exceeds that of a ghetto rat who would sort himself out in a black on black murder one way or another eventually no matter what Roof did or didn't do.

He still should've killed more niggers in the ghetto and then get to the church as a "final stage". You don't start a video game at the final map, do you?

he wasn't a trained killer, he could have killed more in the church but he let them live. he told one bitch "I'm letting you live so you can tell my story" or something like that lmao. Watch the confession tape its pretty good

will we be able to watch a live broadcast of any portion of the trial? I think OJ's trial was televised, or at least a large portion of which was televised.

No, he also did one other thing wrong. That Merkel haircut needs to go.

Huh, I guess getting caught was part of his plan.

Merkel is culturally appropriating white hairstyles.

Clementa C. Pinckney, the primary target, was a rabble rousing race baiting nigger.

Let me put this in perspective in a way PR cucks can understand. Say you're black and you want to start a race war. Do you go and slaughter a bunch of white criminal scum or do you slaughter white innocents? Which of these scenarios would increase racial tensions the most?

What Dylan Roof did wrong was that his timing was off. He should have waited to do it when BLM chimpouts were at peak rage like after that dindu that gunned down a bunch of cops during the summer to escalate the happening.

How about don't shoot up a church?

Damn shame.

He got a state senator that was also the pastor

Statement rescinded then, not bad but could've been better.