Antifa plan to protest Trump #j20

Antifa plan to protest Trump when he ascends to the throne on January 20th.

archive.is/ CqSbD

They are using the twitter hashtag #j20
Their hastag is awfully similar to a popular brand of fruit drink, J2O(see pic2). So I propose we use this similarity to disrupt them.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vbseW#selection-323.0-323.82
archive.is/0L1D6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I predict this, like everything antifags do, will be low energy and filled with people who can't win a fight on their own

These libcucks aren't even political. They're just tantruming.
Most people who saw Trump win wept a little then went back to their fucking lives

They're going to stop paying their taxes. Granted that they probably don't pay very much tax to begin with, it isn't going to do much but give the IRS plenty to do, kek.

kek, I think cops will show up anyway.

I'd rather see a large, unsupervised crowd of civilians slaughtering antifa thugs and niggers in the street right before Trump pardons them all as his first act in office.

They will attempt to a coup, spread this to all NRA strelok community.

They'll get drunk and toked up and get beaten down on live TV

The few that actually have jobs will be calling their bosses begging to come back as soon as their current bag of weed runs dry.

bunch of sissies. "literally hitler" got elected and they haven't done shit. give us a reason to put you cucks out of your misery.

inb4 "hundreds of thousands" is only a few thousand.

The actions your community permits are the cop's permit to fire

Are you still living in the lndustrial Revolution where OSHA does not exist and you're payed a nickel to operate unsafe machinery?

What about the Pulse shooting that was done by a Muslim?

The refugee bombs flooding the west are my RWDS permit

A few thousand is too high,it is going to be only about 500, antifa is practically nonexistent in burgerland

You have to have a job to pay taxes. These are the same people that say machines should take our jobs "so we can enjoy life"

I know race war now is what most of Holla Forums hopes for, but most Marxists/ANTIFA are mostly naive whites, or paid thugs in either the white or Jewish category. I'd say for every 300 kikes and whites, maybe 1 Black.

Despite the "WE WUZ KANGZ" delusions, most blacks aren't stupid enough to fall for Marxism. I don't know if it's a lack of caring on their part, or just a gut sense, but it's usually whites falling for the shit. The only times you'd see them together is if it benefits blacks. The BLM crowd had Marxists stirring the riots and looting (much like they always do) and were allowed to stick around, but by the time the riots were in full swing you had groups built off every letter of the alphabet trying to hijack it the movement for their own gain. And like occupy wall street, the whole thing was stretched thin, the only thing keeping it together right now, the remnants of it, is the fact they tried to have an actual goal, whether or not it was rational in its origin.

Honestly, it doesn't bother me either way. My hope is that it finally means commies will overstep their boundaries and give us something to do. But I'm pretty sure it will be like all ANTIFA and by extension Marxist movements; they will spread the newest event as much as possible and then let the others who fell for it do everything for them with the exception of the paid thugs acting as instigators throughout the crowd. If things looks even a little bad, they will retreat and leave the crowd to its own devices.

No one of course will question the couple hundred people in this crowd leaving quickly on a convoy of public unmarked busses or how they all spontaneously showed up the same way either, especially not the people in ANTIFA doing this garbage for free. Who knows, maybe the Marxists think the oppressed workers built the hard working, totally not paid leaders of these groups buses in their spare time to use.

Either way, the faster we get to remove commie, the better.

they'll probably get a lot of inner city snowflakes joining them

I'm not ashamed to say my eyes stung a bit while listening the god emperor's victory speech. I can't remember the last time I was that relieved, elated, and optimistic.

Burgers get to have all the fun. Watch trumps inauguration then break some antifag's jaw, good times.

This. But further predictions:

The groups/areas that convince niggers to show up and end up making up a large percent of the group total, will devolve into rioting/looting/blocking-roads and attacking cops while shouting "hands up dont shoot," they'll only travel any real distance in order to loot, the "march" itself will mostly be standing in one place or laying in the street (because lazy niggers)

Groups with large hipster makeups will devolve into random mindless chants and marching around aimlessly, directed purely by whichever femi-dyke is in front with the biggest army of beta cucks hoping to be allowed the "privilege" of having her bleed on their face that night and punch them in the balls. Less likely to resort to looting, more likely to resort to violence against police if they encounter pushback or roadblocks early on, the longer it draws on, the more people will leave to go get high

The groups with large "anonamouse" masks and bandanas around their faces and such, will be the most violent towards passerbys who do not join them or laugh at them. They'll argue with and antagonize them to provoke them, and at the first even hint of anger/aggression from that person, the swarm will descent and mob them, the niggers present will rob them. They'll avoid direct conflict with police, a few outliers will throw things at them and be rounded up quickly, the rest will avoid them because they cant overwhelm/mob the police lines and thus are to pussy to do anything, they prefer overwhelming numbers to easily and quickly crush a target that is unprepared to flee or fight off so many attackers

The groups with a large spic makeup… wont exist, because they're either to lazy to show up, or to busy working their 8th job picking fruit or "day laboring" to go (or to poor to afford internet to know of or care about this)

If groups with large muslim concentrations show up, avoid them, someone is bound to blow up (quite literally).

Finally, the last, and worst group. The group with the highest concentration of faggots/dykes. These will start with flamboyant shit seen in "pride" parades, and there will quickly be areas of them that devolve into open faggotry in public, dicks out, dick sucking, "free bleeding" cunts, people in BDSM outfits, and more. They'll be disorganized and spread out easily, each trying to find some "private" but incredibly public area to "stand out" in to either gain attention by being dressed stupidly, or by performing some disgusting sexual act on someone else. The sheer concentration of AIDS carriers in that group SHOULD by all definitions turn whatever place they congregate in into a declared biohazard zone not fit for human life to enter, go to gawk at the faggots at your own risk, you have been warned! (they likely wont resort to violence, if someone disagrees with them, they're more likely to drop to their knees and start sucking a dick in front of them than they are to punch them)

And there, you have the different groups that will form. They'll all be useless and accomplish nothing productive, and will all be massively violent and/or destructive and/or degenerate in their own "unique" ways

This is rich. I'm shaking in my boots at the thought of these degenerates not showing up to work as per usual

If they want to live in Somalia so bad they should move there. Offer a free ticket program because it would save deportation and incarceration costs.

I hope they fucking do it, I'd love to see their skulls bashed in by feds and citizens alike.

You guys having Antifa is like BLM being in Europe. It just seems so out of place

Why antifags are now forcing this iJeb! meme?

I'm not too worried. Leftists can't into guns.

top kek
even BLM is more intimidating

Yeah, that explains a lot.

Ask an antifa honey-potter anything.

pic related is the average skill level of antifa.

bikers for trump, the police, and the secret service will also be present and probably fuck ton of neonazis and trump supporters from the states where everyone isn't a pansy why don't we just let nature take it's course op?

This is going to happen and it will be the moment when these commie faggots finally give up and go home to hide under their beds.

So…a dozen unwashed antifa shouting and alienating thmeselves further?

How much retarded they are?

What are you chatting about faggot?

On a scale from 1-10, 11. The average Holla Forumsack could do better.

what?

How do you justify the cognitive dissonance in your head when you behave exactly like the thing you hate?

Top kek. State or fed? (you don't have to give yourself away, just give us some details to play around with)

Oh, and do you have any good stories yet? I wanna hear about them getting their heads kicked in.

fuck off.

Midwest region, can't say more than that. Antifa operates loosely within the states. Nothing like the IRL Holla Forums groups we have.

(checked)
They are to big of pussies to actually get into fights. I've even seen them at counter demos, all they do is jump backwards.

Pic unrelated

Lel. It's all good. Keep up the good fight bro.

I've met with them a lot as I love protests and rallys, They're all fat or skeletons I've never met a single fat one. And because I'm a manlet at 6 foot they usually seek me out.

It's kinda funny because all they can do is spray stuff on you and scream…just bring a baton (telescopic police baton) and you can have a lot of fun.

He's honey-potting THEM moron

*never met a single fit one
Sorry it's early

Oh. My bad.

S'all good fam

Their posters look alot like ours, except worse. Got any more?

I wonder when they'll realize the Iron Front circle was anti-communist

I'm kinda glad they more and more alienate themself for the masses!
Because it means the will lose their support and sympathy!
It means they will be considered as a national threat, a terrorist group!

Which will lead only one way…
The Right Way
the way of the RWDS

Generally these people are not willing to work for anything in life. Once I remember talking to some guys about getting a news esq blog set up for our area. They had a massive list of requirements for what they wanted to see on it. One of the guys set it up via tumblr ofc and then absolutely no one wrote on it. All of those plans went out the window as soon as a commitment was involved.

yea

antifa won't exist under Trump. He'll come down under them with brute force whenever they try to pull shit and soon they'll realise how weak and ineffective they are.

Antifa is also a fed run organisation so he'll probably start arresting more members

AntiFa has got to be one of the most pathetic and impotent snowflake organizations going. Nobody pays attention to their protests, hardly anybody GOES to their protests, and they never effect any change even if they had a defined goal or purpose.

They would literally be getting more done if they stayed home with a finger up their asses.

Lefties are getting paid to "protest"
Good, less brainwashing
Kek, niggers are gonna die
Yes trump

From what I understand, midwinter protests or riots don't work very well.

Any attempted coup against the elected government must be neutralized quickly, as should its actors and financiers. Endorgan should be our example of how to do.

Kek. No they don't have that many people. Shillary goons could hardly muster up a few thousand in most of their hissy fits they threw on the streets after the elec results. These fags won't have shit.

Let them putz around they're not going to do anything. The (((media))) is going to say millions are out there marching and no one will care.

Worst is they might riot a bit and just further piss people off.

Meanwhile

archive.is/vbseW#selection-323.0-323.82

archive.is/0L1D6

The OY VEYING over this might be the first signal extrateresstrials will be able to detect from earth.

In fact I can't even think of the last time I heard about gays getting killed for being gay and it not being a mudslime behind it.

Are they? I thought one of us created that meme to mock them

samefag

Is that a new shill tactic? We have IDs here you idiot.

OH NOES I'M SO SCARED WHAT IF TRUMP DOESN'T GET IN DDD:

Does antifa even have a foothold in the US? I thought they were mostly an EU thing because Europe is cucked and the USA has guns and if they try to gang up on some old guy with dowel rods they get a taste of his fuddy-five.

antifa is practically unheard of in the US, except in huge liberal rat's nest cities. guns are the main reason they aren't quite as bold in the US as in Europe.

oh my

look up the battle of Sacramento on goytube.

6 gorillion hours in Alamo Picturebooth, bask in my glory

7/10
There's an I in there you could have used.

Since when after the 1960's has the left focused on worker's interests?

No one gives a shit about rats in their little caged cities, rattling their cage walls. They can pay as many fucking people as they want. No one fucking cares. They only disrupt the lives of their fellow caged rats. Redundant.

Yeah that'll work out

They also say fuck Hillary, so it's just anitfa being retarded as usual.

HUNT THEM DOWN

I'd hate to be a cop in washington

Will Yvette Felarca be there?

THERE WILL BE NO COMMUNISM.

THIS

Can't wait to see videos of groups of 50~100 retards charging a group of Hell's Angels, just to be fucking wrecked with baseball bats , steel pipes, etc.

Danm you , Trump, all this excitement is bad for my health

I really doubt that

The only people involved in Antifa are young students and adult junkie pizza delivery guys who live in cities. They simply don't have the numbers and their message is too radical for normalfags.

This is what will most likely happen:
1 - Wow it's nothing.
A hundred college students (who don't have jobs and are given permission by their professors to skip class) will storm the streets in liberal shithole cities like San Fransisco, LA, Philadelphia and DC. Low energy protest with edgy signs, lame chants and uneventful arrests.

2 - The media gets involved (but it's still nothing)
This is what I would be worried about because once it enters the normalfag consciousness it becomes a different monster.

Media involvement would also mean that Antifa USA is being funded from the top (Soros, some kike org, whatever). I know that BLM would not have been as large as it has been if the media didn't blow it out of proportion. It was used a recruiting tool to gain sympathy from whites and brainwash other minorities into supporting it. It also made the "movement" seem bigger than it actually was, this is why media reporting on J20 is a bad thing.
All of the above statements are lies that a good goyim would believe and repeat around the watercooler. This kind of demoralization is actually a bigger concern for me tbh.

I didn't mean to respond to you.

GOY=SINGULAR
GOYIM=PLURAL

Antifa are sad losers, they blew their load on this last month. People are even less impressed by their mass tantrums than before.

This must be true! For they all use English.

These people don't know what they're talking about at all.