JUST

JUST

Star wars has become merchandise, the movie is now just a packaged consumable, just like star wars doritos or a star wars flavoured anal lube.

Did he even watch the movie? Rey looked physically ill when a nigger touched her.

He really is just a pleb amongst niggers.

I would tell you to go back to Reddit but I doubt even plebbit has this many Boyega threads.

So please just kill yourself.

Is he competing with Rowling for twitter shitposter? Will he only be known by one thing that wasn't even good to begin with?

Carnival grinding? Never mind I do not want to know.

t. drumplet

anyone else really hate niggers

What are ewoks. What is Jar Jar.

I really hate frogposters, you're the bronies of 2016-17

What the hell is carnival grinding?

You're working overtime aren't you politisperg? You are still boring.

Sage for trash thread

He's a nigger, he'll face little to no backlash over this.

Breaking news: negro likes vulgarity. Film at eleven.

I thought we had a thread about this already, but it seems to have disappeared.

normies dont know the piece of shit does and this can potentially fuck his career. Star Wars is a family friendly franchise.

Also if enough people, everyday WHITE people are generally sick of niggers, they'll just jump on board and condemn the ugly ape regardless, just to get the needle moving in a different direction.
I imagine a lot of normies are hiding their hatred of niggers.

This especially doesn't look good for the Mouse.

It don't think anyone will care. Just look at Miley Cyrus is getting up to these days, no one cares.

She isn't involved much with Disney anymore, though.

I know, my point was it hasn't harmed her career.

No surprises there.

The Force Awakens is literally white genocide propaganda, you idiot. Nothing is going to happen to him, and he wont apologize.

SOMEHOW FEMINISTS WILL NOT EQUATE THIS WITH RAPE

Black men can't rape. Only White Men can rape.

most people think this makes him cool and down to earth like a real person not a celebrity. He's not just getting away with it he's becoming more popular.

yeah but thats just part of the negroid accelerationism that is going on in western society.

The entertainment business is like a trashbag that gets filled with more and more garbage, and then it will break and no one who threw trash into the bag will help clean it up.

Boyega being a celebrity because of Star Wars, and then being a typical nigger even with his English poof upbringing is just going to further facilitate the destruction of western media in general. All that dependence on foreign markets goes away when you start making terrible schlock for the sake of diversity with no redeeming value whatsoever.

If he was a white boy feminists would be outraging about sexual objetification and rape culture.

What a beautiful culture.

niggers are disgusting, ew

Anybody else waiting for Daisy to come out and say that Rey would, in fact, back it up?

GOOD
Western media is AIDS ridden cancer. It poisons its own countries and exports that poison to the west of the world. Let it crumble.

everything about those shitty normalfag reddit shitshows was

FML

Do niggers even watch this?

that's interdasting

What is carnival grinding?

t. European

Man, the propaganda is everywhere, just no end to it.

Welcome to ROTJ. There are only 2 good SW films.

degenerate nigger version of carnival

I've frog posted since 2012 though newfag

What does a star wars taste like?

Shills pls go

Star Wars? you mean "Boyega's rambuctious promenade" movie series!

The kind of obnoxious frogposting I'm talking about only started after some bitch on twitter posted one and it became the newest mainstream epic maymay, much like it was with trollface and rage comics. I think that happened in early 2016.

You first, faggot.

Using Pepe as a reaction image is obnoxious?
That's how he even became a thing in the first place.
Do you also get mad about smug anime reaction images?

Same defense could be used for ponies.

liar