TRANNIE

What is the general consensus here on 🍀🍀🍀Blaire White🍀🍀🍀

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/msblairewhite/status/717457775547129856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think it's fucking hilarious that she's a trannie. Hahaha Gavin Mckinnes has maintained that he feels so bad for the trans because he thinks they're fucking diseased and then she goes on shit show to complain about SJW's.
haha. anyways, she's an idiot.

literally who (even cares)

in the same vein as Shoe0nHead, a (trans, in this case) girl who gets massive popularity by parroting boring MRA/anti-feminist talking points that no one would care about nor find in any way interesting if it were being read by another bearded man.
Actually never mind she believes in cultural marxism.
To the gulag.

But they're right a lot of times

Trannies need to be patient and wait for a time where "transsexual" is actually a practical position and not just slicing off bits.

I don't get it.

Just fucking wait. You will one day have the sex you really want and it will be identical in every way. Stop mutilating yourself and pretending.

And stop pushing it on other people.

They're all wrong.

I mean good on her for telling people that idpolers don't speak for all trannies I guess. That's about all she contributes.

No idea who that is.

nuh uh

Somewhere in the USA there's a disabled autistic black lesbian transsexual jewish midget that needs our attention more than this muh privileged white hag so please fuck off.

So someone needs to debunk it for her.

The anti-feminists? Maybe so, but that's kind of beside the point. I think blaire and shoe have just realized that there's a buck to be made by repeating these lazy arguments over and over again while being anything other than a straight white man because the viewers love having someone they can point to and go "Look, I'm not sexist! This WOMAN agrees with me!"

For you guys who are surprised why shoe and blaire are anti feminist
Blair is a man you shouldn't expect from him to sympathize with other women.
Shoe has been mentored and groomed since she was a teen.

TERF detected.

lul, i think thats not the case

Blair White is very obviously trans. You can hear it in her voice. Also, she has man hands and man face, but she knows how to disguise the latter pretty well.

I know you have an anti-feminist bias(like most of leftypol) but no, they arent.

The only time they're ""right"" is when they're taking down some bottom of the barrel ""sjw"" that they found in some dark corner of the internet

Another unread cut away commentary anti-sjw youtuber that snarky remarks and parrots weak arguments and believe that their intellectuals by doing so

My silly and very naive comrade, they dont come to youtube to learn, they come to youtube to spread propaganda and make easy money

This is very true, im not sure how much they earn per 100 views but i imagine it's at least 10k a year. Blaire's channel recently(in the last 4 months or so) got a good bump in subs.

She's open about it, dude

twitter.com/msblairewhite/status/717457775547129856

Do ANY of these people have REAL jobs?

No shit. The other guy was saying he doesn't think she is trans.

I thought you were saying Shoe was, kinda confusingly constructed sentence imo

No.

My Gott, the retardation of feminists…
also
FEMINISM IS CAPITALISM'S TROJAN HORSE :3

Is this the scent of .. .. TANSPHOBIA???

You aren't a good feminist, you know.

Anyway, Gultural Margzism is the new red scare. It's no surpise so many people choose to believe it in order not to question capitalism.

Feminist can't hate trans?

How does it feel being an unlikable cunt to literally everyone?

SAGE please

I don't know. Am not one. But I thought third wave was all about trans gays and so on.

I guess your special snowflake version of feminismus hates trans, as long as they are evil men originaly.

a filthy mic

I'd let her fuck me in the ass with her feminine dick

I don't know anything about Blair, but June is also anti-MRA. She's actually pretty rational most of the time, although sometimes she could do with reading a book, but even she admits that she's pretty ignorant on most political topics. I'm glad to see she's becoming more popular than retards like Sargon.

Blair is a men's rights activist. Shoe is leaning in that direction more after she and her boyfriend did a stream mocking the men's rights movement and pissed off a lot of people.

Just another one of those "Cultural Marxism" meme spouters.

Most feminists believe in "white muh privilege" and "male muh privilege" so mocking them is the proper leftist position.

I had not heard of this non-entity prior to seeing this post. Some brief reading revealed why Ms White holds the ideas she does: she asserts that the feminist argument that gender is a social construct and must be destroyed is incompatible with the existence of transgendered persons.

She's entirely correct, too.

He's right about it being incompatible but the "gender is a social construct" argument is also right. Transgenderism only enforces this social construct.

TERF = REEEEEEEE GIVE ME SPECIAL TREATMENT

Trannies are often looking for attention but the ones that aren't have something fucked in their head that they are trying to live with. I can respect that.

The problem with the top pic is the unfortunately widespread misconception that transgenderism was invented by feminazis and Tumblr teenagers to begin with. It was appropriated by them to feed their infinite appetite for controversy and attention.

The psychiatric basis for "switching genders" is actually based on the notion of sexual dimorphism in the brain; this is usually a controversial topic because normies are idiots and think this means women are stupid and men are sociopaths.

Dood…….

The attention seekers are called "transtrenders"

Not just sexual dimorphism in terms of morphology, but behavior as well. Transfolks tend to exhibit traits more in line with the gender they identify as, often to a greater degree than normal people with that gender. If gender really is a spectrum, then trannies are basically the people who have a brain that's way off from their body, to the point that it causes distress.

hows he wrong?

Does she still have a benis?

I want to cum inside her anus.

I utterly disagree with you that gender is a social construct. Transgenderism would not exist if it was a social construct, the social programming of infants would be successful if that was the case.

Now, can we focus on economic discussions?

all i've seen of hers is her vids on feminism and BLM and she's pretty spot on there but like most of the antifeminists on youtube she talks very little on politics and economy which limits any ability to make judgements

Basically, yeah

Do they reach their conclusions using critical thought and the assessment of all the topics associated with gender, identity politics and how we can resolve these supposed issues?

Or do they just watch a youtube of Sargon ranting about the destruction of education?

90% of the conclusions people reach in regards to gender are socially constructed. The other 10% can be maybe sort of but not really relate back to biology.

There is still the brain structure theory, so again that 10%.

Don't they basically train trannies from birth in south east asian countries?

Who cares? We know western societies do not. Thus we have a test population to draw conclusions from.

Yes. She's grossed out by bottom surgery.

Orange people are pretty scary tbh.