Black to Africa

Some Black people have decided they should deport themselves and live like KANGS N QUUENZ N' SHEEIT back in Africa. facebook.com/BlackKingsAndQueensProject/videos/1154299084646645/

This is to be encouraged.

facebook.com/BlackKingsAndQueensProject/

#BlacktoAfrica #ComeHomeBlackMan #Blaxit

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/articles/culture/2016/07/want-to-pull-a-blaxit-becoming-a-black-expat-is-harder-than-you-think/
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This seems nice on the surface, but it's a curse in disguise. Assuming it gains any traction, which it won't, all it really does is set up a selection mechanism by which the niggers with the brains, money, and gumption to actually do this will leave the country. Meanwhile, imagine for yourself the kind of nigger who can't afford a plane ticket, doesn't know how to get a passport, and won't leave East St. Louis even though it might actually be worse than Kinshasa.

In other words, if this project is voluntary, it will only skim the semi-non-retarded cream off of the top of the indigenous nigger population, leaving the absolute dregs behind. Imagine if we got our white ethnostate in Cascadia – what sort of whites do you think would be left in New York or Florida? That's right: the dumbest, laziest, most shitty ones we have.

If this project is to happen at all, it has to be either through a random lottery (if we're not sending them all), or universal and compulsory. And remember, it will always be cheaper to gas them.

Hitler dubs & trips noted.

Any loss of ANY number of niggers, regardless of ability or brains, is welcome.

Good effort but it's way too obvious, you need some serious 4d chess here or libshits will easily call it out for their pet niggers.They know they can't get gibs in Africa so anyway it won't really work.

NO. Niggers DO NOT deserve Africa. They can't fucking take care of it, they kill off all the best animals.
Screw Constantinople, let's take back Rhodesia

Dubs checked in return, Kek agrees with us both.

Still, what's the difference between 35 million niggers with maybe 1 or 2 million who have their shit together and can somewhat moderate the antics of the rest, and 33 million who are a nice mix of totally dependent and out of control? Remember that Mr. Science Nigger [see pic related] isn't our problem, but he's one of the few who could actually do this nutty thing and leave. That leaves us with [pic related #2].

Catholic church will help them.

theroot.com/articles/culture/2016/07/want-to-pull-a-blaxit-becoming-a-black-expat-is-harder-than-you-think/

If a few do it, it sets a precedent. That's the key.

Alternate idea:

What if a puppet takes over Liberia (shouldn't be too hard) and cleans up the place a bit? We can swing a massive IMF loan so the government can set up a huge gibsmedat state and start advertising for American niggers to come and live the easy life. This peels away the dumbest nignogs in our banana tree, leaving the actually productive ones at their jobs they can be dealt with later. This mechanism will actually select in favor of the retarded, lazy ones we have, and draw them out to an African paradise with nice beaches, free housing, free food, no jobs to work at – the works. The only catch is that nigger immigrants all have to renounce their American citizenship.

Once the bulk of them have gone to enjoy all that free shit in the Motherland, the loan comes due and we close off re-entry. Boom! America's worst niggers are gone!

Whaddya think, Holla Forums?

BLAXIT = 2017

My only problem with the gas strategy is the SMELL we'll have to deal with afterward. I mean think about it, niggers ALREADY smell awful as hell to begin with, now imagine 100 of them packed in a gas chamber, then imagine 100 of them burning on a giant pyre afterward, then imagine the smell of what remains beginning to rot, now imagine dealing with that 400k times.. my nose wants to run screaming when I think about it

Its the same, or similar, problem with sending them on a boat and sinking it half way back to africa. The amount of grease and oil from a single ship would be enough to pollute huge chunks of the ocean and make it impossible for any sea creature to live anywhere near it, now imagine doing that for all 40+ million of them. It would literally corrupt/pollute the entire atlantic ocean, which would then spread across the globe

The niggers are an utter curse that will plague western civilization no matter how we deal with them

it starts as voluntary, it damn sure doesn't end that way friend

yeah sounds rad man, bring it on

Love this. They have to perform all kinds of mental gymnastics and expose the Globalist plot in defending their staying here.

WOW THIS NOBODY FACEBOOK GROUP TOTALLY DESERVES ITS OWN THREAD

It's great propaganda nigger

Liberia v2.0?

I noticed the coal-burning race traitor slut wasn't entirely white, either…

You seem to forget the goal is victory, not compromise.

Wasted trips. We WANT 'intelligent' niggers to leave, that way more neutral people will be brought to our side by seeing only bix nood muhfagga ghetto rats around them and redpilling them on race realism will be easier.

I like this plan because the more niggers you have in one place the more nigger and nigger violence happens. imagine if the displaced black ex-pats went to civil war with the africans? so many dead niggers

You could persuade them by saying the Chinese are buying up their ancestors homeland which is true to pressure them into going back.

Undercooked toast. Africa is a fucking untouched paradise in the hands of whites.

You're doing it wrong,OP. You're using tactics that appeal to white men, OP, like duty and honor. You nedd to us greed, lust, and gibs to bait the negro. Put some half naked sheboons on there, and show that their 200american dollars they have leftover on arrival, will let thm live like kangs and never have to work. "Aficaans make 18cents A DAY. You can buy tn women for five dollars! You're rich, nigga!"

gimme $1000 dollas bitch or I let go

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

Friendly reminder that this website exists
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

Let's face it, blacks won't leave their comfy gibs for Africa. But what they might do is direct their chimpouts towards jews. It puts jews in a bind because they can't call niggers racist. It also eases the pressure off of whites a little.

Niggers are pure aids, there is no rationalizing this

That already happened in Liberia
wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Liberian_Civil_War

American and African nigs fought themselves for years until the entire country was left in ruins.

No one is debating that.

That site seems like a white guy roleplaying.

Checking these trips. I do think Trump ultimately plans to have blacks go back to Africa, but will do so by economic enticement by working with Africa so their resources will be traded with the US more. This will undercut China considerably and hurt many a jew. He will probably convince the African countries to set-up a program to make it easier for blacks to go back to Africa to live and work. The bix noods that go back will ultimately get killed by either being fed to lions or tossed into the ocean. In the end this is a good thing.

Didn't we have a thread about how niggers were about to make cheetahs and rhinos go extinct?

For the cost of a month of welfare, we can ship a nigger back to Africa for good. Worth EVERY GODDAMN PENNY as far as I'm concerned… as long as it's a one-way ticket with no re-entry.

The nogs are only killing them because rich fucks from China and other places are paying for cheetah hides and rhino shit. Do you think the average African has the means to track and kill any of these animals without some kind of special funding?

Image dumping for you.

I'm always impressed by how well made these are.

I know, its almost like high IQ white people made them.

The🔻 angle🔺 of the😋😝 Aryan™😚Penis®😳when♋ McErect™ 🔛is on average 🔤about 45♐ degrees♐ from the body. In 🙈the 🙉Negro®🙊 it is about👆 90 degrees👆. 👉Thus😱 the 😯Negro®😣 Penis™😂 is 👆almost 👉totally perpendicular 👆👆to 👉his👈 body🔆 when erect🌽🌽🍆. This😂 is😼 ideal😏 for 👉the black🍗 male🍗👨 to👉 enter😪 the🍗 black female👧 from😏👇 behind👏. This🚹 is🔍 why the Negro®🍗 focuses🔍👀 more on the🍑 ass than the Aryan™. This is also why black 🍗females 👧never😪 evolved😩 beautiful😍 faces😚 like😘 aryan 💞💗females👍💝. The🙌 aryan😍 Penis™😙 is😝 ideal👍 for 👉entering👈 the 👉aryan💯 woman👸👧 from the front🔝, while face😘 to💏 face😍, which is why Aryan™👧💗women💟💕 evolved😍 beautiful faces👌😚. It is also why Aryan™s💯 tend💕 to fall 👇👉in💝 love💞 and💘 mate💋💦 for💏 life💑 while blacks😈 have😆 multiple😂 partners💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💏💏💏💑💑💏💑💏💑😁😂😂 and 😁are 😤😷unfaithful😆. Not 👀g™a™z™i™n™g™ into👈👀👉 the😍 eyes 🙏🙋😘of your😍😘 lover💏💑 during👀💦 sex💋💞💝 means💋💘 less👇👇😟😣😥 of 😡😮an😕 emotional😲😳 bond😠😬😑😤😣.

Kill yourself.

:^)

Yeah, i think that might work. I mean, I mean, they wouldn't become one of the most corrupted country in the world would they?

You're Mexican right? Nice meme.

I see you Mexi-memers are coming back to Holla Forums now that TRS is here, how weird?!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

We must do everything we can to further this noble project. Any amount of kang removal helps in that it reduces the percentage of black people here. With sub-replacement birthrates, high incarceration rate, planned parenthood, all of them add up. Even though the likelihood of a back2africa movement ever yielding a large percentage of blacks to leave is slim, the goal should still be to meme this into mainstream media since we don't know how this could snowball.

Next steps should be:
1. Birth control free in urban diverse areas.
Blacks are almost at parity with white birth rates- a major push in this area could have dramatic effects

2. An actual program to help resettle blacks to their homelands.
Free tickets, free room and board for a period of time, and a partnership with a willing African country would really jumpstart this whole thing.

B(l)ack to Africa

First off, the sensible niggers probably won't ever do it, they know Africa is a shithole and love life in the US. It is the dumb niggers who would bite the bait thinking that Africa is better for them than the evil racist USA.
Second, If the blacks actually want to leave, it would save us a ton to give them one way plane tickets over another year of welfare. It could easily be made into some sort of govt program, or barring that, a charity that could be eligible for tax write offs as we are "helping the underprivileged African Americans return home as a way to make up for slavery".
The only problem with it is convincing them to do it.
Perhaps we could convince them by pretending to be then long enough and demanding it on black twitter enough to get BLM to go with it. If they do it th retarded niggers will go along with it so they can be kangs.

Have to get rich celebrities on board to donate and help their black brothers get out of the country. Brand it as a modern Underground Railroad.

Underrated post. If we can get the Evangelicucks behind this, they will pay the way for them.

A great site to show jigaboos and other folks the truth of the jew. People will trust that black guy more than a "racist white supremicist". Whether its a LARPing non jig or not, it doesn't matter, its all about context. It seems legit however.

kill yourself reddit com/user/BasicallyADoctor

Is this guy actual nobility?