Fighting TRS is fine but what about weebs?

The elephant in the room are the weebs that post anime and make this place look like its a hive of beta manchildren. I agree that TRS is cancer but if you want to be serious we have to deal with the weebs as well. Call this DnC all you want but if we are against homosexuality in TRS and won't do anything about the weebs here no one will take Holla Forums seriously

weeb mods will delete this thread in minutes not even anchor it but I hope at least some people here open their eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn, what a shitty thread.

butthurt weeb at least post a counter argument

Our autism and retardation seperate us from the weak.

TRS is full WN 1488.
I don't get what Holla Forumss problem with it is, other than it has different forum software.

It is thanks to them that this place is so hard to attack
Imagine, Hillary, Obama, or whoever went to the new and began saying that the nation should worry about a bounch of fat neckbearded childless basement dwelling menchildren shitposting on the internet
People would laugh at them, just as everyone here laughs at you

well it might have something to do with all the jews and faggotry on TRS

The elephant in the room is your mom now fuck off

Anime and autism are shields that protect us from being taken seriously as a threat. If you'd been here for a few months you'd realize that.
Mods need to do something about this constant D&C shilling.

Anti-weeb is code for anti-white.

Gettin' real tired of your shit IM.
Real fuckin' tired of it.

Taking on weebs is impractical on an imageboard. They are the autists we have to put up with unfortunately. If we tried to ban weebs we would have a board war on our hands. The drama would kill the board

although i dislike them as the next guy, i sense there is a small barrier between just "tolerating" stuff, and outright punishing it.

and i know where punishment which is felt unjust leads to…

ponies, and more.

no thanks.

get your goonery the fuck outta here

This.

TRS is a territory ripe for goon colonization which is already in the process.

it's not worth the effort. there are bigger problems on the horizon. the kikery woke up. and guess what, free speech is under attack already. it's impossible in europe without risking jail or monetary ruin.

no, the jews are the main target. everything else is secondary.

MILO - your designated homosexual British Jew alt-right spokesperson - says that you alt-righters just post things like that because it's funny and edgy.

So it really is goons after all.

Mods better do the right thing.

i don't care where support from, weeb, blacks, or whatever. ibn this fight we need all the men we can get or we will lose, simple as that.

Well, today is Wednesday…

Oh boy another shit D&C attempt from either TRS or SA or maybe they're the same thing that only deserves pictures of the smuggest anime girls in reply.

End your life OP

weeb proves my point

Nah, you need to fuck off and die.

Now that the election is over we have a window of opportunity to do this and I think we can survive a board war

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: ASWS

Jokes on you, some faggot wanting to talk about anime is more or less the reason all western imageboards exist. Sure the overall topic of places like 420chan have nothing to anime, but if it wasn't for 4cuck being created, none of them would exist in the way they do.

And also I don't think we really have to put up with weebs. We had to put up with them on cuckchan because the owner was a weeb and we had no choice. Isn't it time we had a new culture over here?