==IT'S HAPPENING== "Trump Tells DHS To Prepare For Border Wall Construction"

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-03/trump-tells-dhs-prep-border-wall-construction-demands-info-all-immigration-related-e

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/AQeuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive.

Good to know.

Archiving shit is good and all, but it has bred a lot of lazy useless cunts.

Like OP, the user you're replying to, and yourself. Kill yourself.
archive.fo/AQeuM

Thanks. This is all good to hear though I still think this will come down to lethal means: landmines and so on to keep people out.

Nothing like early morning edge to start a thread. More importantly, this memo ought to quiet the TRS/goons/shills/remaining ctr members claiming Trump was taking everyone out on a ruse cruise regarding the boarder. That means they'll double-down on the "le Drumpf is a jewish tool!1one" angle, but that was transparent as hell to begin with and utterly ineffective anyway.

I mainly hope they have a plan to counteract tunneling. I wonder what the most cost effective option would be.

A concrete foundation mixed with steel that extends some additional 30 feet below the surface, and with armed guards to monitor any spic shenanigans. When these fucks cause commiefornia alone to lose billions anuall,y there is no such concern as cost efficiency as long as the results are good.

If the Trump is truly going to take a non-interventionist stance, he can just use the military. They can actually be used for defending the country instead of pissrael for the first time in over a hundred years. Sitting on post and squad to platoon sized patrols to detect and counter infiltrators in some hot shithole is a significant part of modern wars.

What is the obsession with archiving links? Honest question.

too preserve the original article? are you retarded, user?

A screenshot might be good and all when you share things with your friends, but a screenshot is not proof and too easy to manipulate.
Let's say you find something interesting and wish do dig but the next day they remove the content from said site, now how are you going to convince anyone of what you saw?

So the article can't be changed or removed without having a capture of it.

Wrong; the only solution is gigantic mutant worms. I call them Graboids.

Also to not give the jews any shekels.

TRS worships Trump retard. You autists are now using TRS the way you use CTR and JIDF

One day, user. I promise you.

Burt Gummer would be proud.

2017 we will see victories like never before

I don't like (((their))) counterattack in Europe. Jobbik giving in to the kikes in Hungary, Brits losing their rights to any criticism of jews and so on.

If we're going for pop culture border defenders, my vote is for screamers. Even the different types would work out great. A little consuela lost in the desert they take in to rape that then slaughters them. Carlos calling out the he's hurt and dehydrated. He'll pay for help. They go to rob him and get eviscerated.

Kikes have the edge in European politics, but are losing ground with the people. It is only a matter of time before a new era begins there. What happens after depends on how many break through the decades long brainwashing

So long as they aren't the self-replicating type, it's a good idea. Bio-weapons for national defense will catch on with the other powerful nations as well, and by the time current year+54 rolls around Japan will have mass produced Godzillas to defend their oceans from chinkships.

Tunnels take a lot of time and manpower to dig. As such, they are a valuable investment. To get the most out of a tunnel, the tunnel owner will move the most economical cargo through the tunnel that exposes him to the least amount of liability.

Tons and tons of heroin. A great deal of money per ton. You can move a lot of money through your tunnel if you're moving heroin, and best of all the heroin won't talk.

Illegals? How much can the average illegal pay for a border crossing? Not much. You'd need to move hundreds if not thousands of illegals to make as much money as one load of heroin. And if you're moving that many illegals, you run a great risk that one of them will talk.

Also consider what the US side of the tunnel would look like. Typically they come up in the middle of warehouses or other buildings. If you're moving heroin through the tunnel, then you just have some truck traffic in and out of the warehouse. But if you're moving people, then you have a great discrepancy between how many people enter that building from the street every day, and how many come out. That's the sort of thing that can be noticed by locals. You could move people out of the warehouse in trucks, but that's just another expense in an industry that's already operating on lower profit margins than smuggling heroin.

Never doubt the Master of Mankind.

Or he will stick your ass in a webway.

I've read that tunnels can be combated not only with a good wall foundation, but with sensors sensitive enough to detect tunneling. I expect the best technology and equipment to be used for the wall, because everything Trump constructs is of the highest quality

If you're worried about tunnels, just do what the Chinese did and place giant bells on the ground along the wall. Have people listen to them and you're golden.

Well, at the end of the day we need more man power who aren't afraid to do their job.

Wall or not we need men manning that wall. Angry men. Plus it creates jobs.

You're right. It should be known that InfoWars and TRS are worst that CTR and are products of the JIDF

SPENCER AND ALEX JONES WILL DIE FOR THEIR SHILLING CAREERS!

Doing God's work.

Wouldn't the most interested in cutting Mexican operations be Big Pharma? Beaners are being a cheaper (and less safe) competition.

They should contribute to the wall too with some money.

pharmacy companies love illicit drug abuse because it gives them the perfect excuse to pump victims up with tons of medications.

It's actually the purpose of the military, lad.

Isn't digging a moat in front of the wall better? Just use the ground you get from that to make artificial islands like the chinks do.

I can only imagine the profit that they make on government funded anti overdose kits

Praise Kek. We have been rewarded with a great gift this year! Let us meme the complete and total destruction of our enemies!

i want plans to round up tens of millions of beaners. wall is useless if only tens of thousands go back.

He told the cucks he was gonna do it & they tried to say he wouldn't. They tried to downplay it with "It'll be a flimsy fence mostly". The media needs to shut the fuck up.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Build that wall, build it tall.

This right here. Get them the hell outta here! Hopefully there are some that have already self-deported in fear of a Trump presidency.

Speaking of Trump, when is his today's announcement in the fake Russian hackings?

Pushed it back to the 11th.

Holy shit that wall is literally the first thing he wants to do.

And deportations are useless without border security. The parasites will just hop back over until all means of doing so have been eliminated..

Trump likes building things. He's gonna use the entire country as his personal lego mat. It's gonna be great.

ICE was stumping for Trump. It's happening.

Ground penetrating radar and super sensitive seismometers plus good old fashioned spy work.

RAPID BUILD

we can deploy the useless national guard on the border. also unrestricted stop and search for hispanics in america, no papers and they get deported. they wont come here if their entire life consists of hiding in a dark basement in fear of getting stopped by the police and deported. they are not going to hop back over when they realize we want them gone for good.

REMEMBER, THE EMPEROR PROTECTS, ALWAYS.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

BUT CNN TOLD ME THAT HE WASN'T GOING TO BUILD IT AND HE SCAMMED AMERICA! WTF

t. reddit liberal