GLUMPF BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLUMPF BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's people in Texas who'd love to see that money go towards helping them out but instead they dump it on a shitty Kickstarter for an Obuma cartoon. They somehow have to stick it to Big Bad Blumpf.
This is your brain on leftism.

What the fuck does any of this have to with tipping?

It couldn't be any more plebbit-tier if they tried. Or maybe (((they))) will, by throwing in some "EBIN MAYMAYS SO RANDUM!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

At least we can rest asured, knowing this kickstarter will fail, right?

>J-just give me y-your money goy, I'll help you heal and d-defeat DRUMBF with this silly cartoon! :^)

>change history for the (((better)))

Steins;Gate did it better

HOLLY SHET

Remind me how much money Trump has wasted on vacations and his wife refusing to live with her husband?

White people have things like savings and insurance.

Any aid you give to the degenerate faggots who God smote in Texas is going straight to niggers.

they likely stole the idea from the trump-pence time travelling threads like said.

>(((insurance)))

An entirely jewish concept, if not in theory then in practice.

Can't wait until they run off with all the left's welfare money.

So it's just a liberal version of Bill & Ted's excellent adventure. Since this also seems to be another thing created because of dislike for Trump, I saw a commercial for that new AHS season. They actually had people screaming when Trump won the election. We've also got that Colbert Trump cartoon to look forward too.

It's like we shattered their minds to the point the only respite they can find is in their escapist fantasies. I wonder how that website with fake articles chronicling Hilliary's election victory is faring.

CNN is still doing well, actually.

You, I like you.

Take it to >>>/reddipol/

Your IQ levels are having a negative impact on this board and it's time for all of you to leave and never return. We are sick of all your repetitive bullshit, shit tier memes and trumpet shilling. It's time for you to go home and stay there. Seriously.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddipol/
>>>/safespace/

So much this. Every time I see one of these threads I roll my eyes and cringe at the thought that I am sharing a board with a bunch of right wing SJW's.

WE ARE NOT YOUR HUG BOX!

Back to Holla Forums Drumpfcuck troll!

Beat me to it.

I don't even know where my sides are anymore

Oh, is this the thread to dump goon pics in?

How can one goon's anus keep being so destroyed? Seriously, this goes far beyond your regular whining. It's like you live and die to shitpost against that meanie Trump.

the degenerate recursion is sickening, a spiral of degeneracy all in one person

>>>Holla Forums pls go

GONAD GRUMPF WILL NEVER RECOVER

FIRST NIGGER PRESIDENT IS BEST NIGGER PRESIDENT

I can't get enough of leftist crying tbh.

All it takes is one bullet; just one bullet to not have to "suffer" this timeline and move on to a "better" place.

They sure do love them some 70s/80s.

Not really different than what they always were.

>it's even more reddit than Rick and Morty

Criminally underrated dubs, user.

Communism killed more people than the holocaust in other words, more than 0

I'd watch it.

all me

so basically reddit presents: quantum leap.

Considering that astroturfed "biden bro" meme….

I really hope they include parts where Biden is diddling little girls, it would be an insane bit and people would be fapping like crazy.

I hope to god this is satire.

that meme's still alive?

Trump is completely kosher but it still warms my cold hear seeing how eternally ass annihilated these faggots get over him.

Because we are on the (((Right Side of History©)))!!

Nice to see the salt mines are still operating at maximum capacity

Nice projection astroturfing Holla Forumsshill. Stop accusing others of the tactics that you employ.

Friendly reminder that everything Holla Forums accuses "da joos" of are actually things that they do themself.

>>>Holla Forums
Fucking idiot

Nit an argument Holla Forumscuck. Fuckwits off back to the shibboleth that spawned you.

All me tbh

Can you imagine being so clueless about politicians that you literally think of them as superheros?
Obama was one of the biggest warmongers the US has ever had.

He compromised so much when it came to how Israel treated Palestine despite saying he was going to pull them up on it. His administration bombed the shit out of the Middle East, his administration caused more deaths in the region than Bush's did, his administration lead to around 8-10 times more drone strikes than Bush's did.

I don't like saying this, but the main reason he was let off the hook on all these issues was because he was a democrat. The main reason I voted democrat back then was because of their strong stance against the war in the ME. Most of the news groups that really went tough on him were the right-leaning ones, but they were fine being quiet during Bush's administration. Same goes for the left-leaning news groups when it came to Obama's administration.

Fuck party this loyalty mentality, people are so obsessed over what side they're on that they end up ignoring what's actually happening.

There is no point in playing a game if it is rigged. No solutions to the problems of today will come from any existing government parties.

Is this a an elaborate Holla Forums parody?

I went to slavland last year.
They think westerns are stupid as fuck, shit like this is why.

DONATED
Isn't it nice how Trump is like a muse for these kikes?

I unironically can't wait to watch this.

Stay cucked brainlet. I bet you don't even independently source your information and take posts on Holla Forums at face value.

I wonder if Biden will prefer the pizza parties in the past or in the future.

I'd enjoy this show more.

equally there are people on this board donating to Sam Hyde, Jordan Peterson, MisterMetokur, Stefan Molyneux, shoeonhead, armored skeptic, etc. This is your brain on rightism xD
Most of the country doesn't give a fuck about sad fucks who lost their homes about to get reimbursed. Pic related is much more inappropriate from their poster.

Creepy Joe could travel into the future to molest little girls that won't even have been born yet until long after he dies of old age. It's the perfect crime.

there's something intensely infantile about libtards.

You mean of HIS OWN money? I don't give a fuck. He can spend as much or as little as he wants. That's FREEDOM MOTHERFUCKER! You're probably not familiar with the concept.

It's a beautiful sight, seeing someone that looks beyond party lines at the warmongering uniparty that screws us over. If only more people were like you.

they will just say "its OK when trump does it". the right literally worships the rich, they're completely cucked in ways we can't even grasp.

maybe visit an eceleb thread

Lol! Brlumpfhtard spotted!

Stay cucked brainlet.

even if some of us were giving shekels to e-celebs, which i highly doubt, it would surely not be to skepticucks, now fuck off back to your containment board

itt; leftypol desperately trying to defend a kikestarter glorifying a pedophile and a mass murderer

It would be hilarious to see them shut down for using someones name and fame without permission.

people have said they donate to Jim in the MisterMetokur threads before. shoe0nhead has a big fanbase on here.

upvoted.

Rick and Morty cameo can be a stretch goal.

Good God, this is a joke right?

I sincerely hope this is a photoshop.

Kek, I thought they were talking about Obama and Osama teaming up this entire time. But gay adventures of Biden and Obongo seem just as retarded and I would watch just to shoop scenes for fun.

Sign me up for that shit too, I really hope this gets made so I can hamfistedly shoehorn as many fake subtitles/captions as possible.

It's pretty silly how they keep wanting to kill whitey during a catastrophe.

Will the show have Obambo growing up in Kenya arc, or him coming to terms with his prostitute mother, her grandfather pimp and Obombo's communist muslim father?
Maybe even one about Barack Husein Obama exploring his LGBT tendencies and feelings?

it's not it's an old photo of some jew woman who happens to look like Obama

Jesus fuck that's uncanny

Maybe he time traveled into her body.

leftyshit, you should lurk more before posting outside of your containment board

Fucking wew lad

Can somebody redpill me on charlotsville? Haven't payed attention to anything this summer.

Neil Degrasse Tyson Chicken is Ziggy from Quantum Leap.

The self destruction of the left is delicious to watch

sudocuck sudocuck where's your buck?
don't you have an admin to suck?
has a shit waifu and will be BO NEVER EVER
poor little rulecuck forever laughed at by his betters

I wish, there hasn't been something this good since the echo meme

Please tell me that Trump will be written like T.R.U.M.P and it stands for something completely ridiculous. Holy shit I'd watch this the day it comes out.

IT'S ALREADY FUNDED!

Do we think (((Adam Reid))) will actually make this shit, or is he just gonna take his $100,000 and escape to Canada?

The left is activelypreparing to push you shit in kid…Don't worry though I'm sure pepe will save you, right? *stifles laughter*

Oh look another buzzword spouting reddipol kid, what are the odds of that?!?!?! I don't even know what a "sudocuck" is you pathetic child.

This is going to be hilarious, I can almost taste the memes

I sure hope he will, this could be a fucking gold mine.

I thought it said 2 backers and wasn't even surprised.

What kind of animation will this even have for just 100k?

Slighty better than Newgrounds.

Something triggered him hard.
I wonder if /a/ shat on his waifu again.

Is this going to be competent and actually come out, or just be another Gen Zed?

I don't even get your posts dumb fucks. It's a fact there are shoe0nhead fags on this board and people who donate to ecelebs. Maybe step outside your bubble and realise politics spergs are retarded on both sides and 99% the people on Holla Forums are Trumpfags.
You're the same retard who replies to people ironically posting as over-the-top lefty/pol/ thinking it's real.

Every time that coalburning whore is posted we make fun of her. There's only like 1 or 2 people here who actually like her and it's mainly muh dicking over pics.

gegege

You can't be serious?

LOL

This is how dumb these people are