The Trumpets and the Children

I had a vision that was so real it woke me.

Late at night, in the middle of socializing with others while the children slept, I heard the Trumpets. The same sound that was recorded so many times in the last few years, but something about it was different in my vision.

I heard the first, I saw the second, and the third knocked me nearly unconscious.

In my minds eye as I looked I could see the condensation in the air, the ring of clouds. But tilted up on it's side and pointed towards the population center, then off center, slightly smaller, and set slightly further back another ring of clouds, and within both of those, a third. This pattern "wheels within wheels" was repeated across the sky.

The sound we have heard, the test. That is the first interference with our consciousness, producing auditory effects.

But when they use the weapon to its full effect, there will be more trumpets sounding at the same time, perfectly timed and spaced so the frequencies collide and interfere with our vision, and interfere with our consciousness.

The structure of our brains is not what you think. We have an older brain, a reptilian brain. Fight or Flight. Feed or Breed. Violence, Fear, Anger, ==Danger==. Wrapped around the older brain we have a newer brain, the human brain. It is more fragile but allows critical thought, planning, morality, art, a higher level of consciousness.

These trumpets, sounded by men, using high technology, as I lost consciousness I felt my higher functions leave me. Then I was the consciousness that lies underneath, I saw danger, felt the dread and impending doom. ==FEAR== I wanted to run, to submit, too powerful, danger everywhere. As I regained consciousness (I was only out for a second at most), it was the thought of my children that made me immediately act. I ran to them, knowing that they wouldn't understand and would need to be comforted and protected.

When you hear the trumpets, if you are so unlucky to be caught in their crosshairs, remember to protect the children and you will remember to be brave. The children must be calmed as quickly as possible to prevent trauma. Remember this!

Praise Kek

Drugs are degenerate.

Where, when?

dude weed lmao

There re only two sky trumpet videos that aren't out and out fakes, and we know what actually made the noises.

Kek is the cancer killing Holla Forums

I know what you meant, and no, completely sober.

But the people in my vision, the drunk, high, and naturally emotional (women especially) were incapacitated for longer.

I don't know where, I was somewhere I've never been, on a wooden deck made for parties, inside a city, but it was dark. Maybe 11pm - 1am.

Satan

I don't give a fuck about your vision. Where and when did you have it?

ᛠᛚᛞᚩᚱᛚᛖᚷᚢᛋᚣᛚᚠᚢᛗᛞᛠᚦᚹᚣᚱᛞ

As soon as I woke (and I woke wide awake completely at once) I grabbed my laptop and started typing. I had been asleep for 3-4 hours. I've never felt so alert. I am located in the central US.

Yeah, most of you guys are fucked when this happens to you.

I bet you're wishing you didn't get the vasectomy 3 years ago.

Central US isn't specific enough, even naming your state probably wouldn't tell me enough to be interesting.

Go shine a flashlight at the sky around 9-10pm.

I'm impressed. And right before the vision I had another, that I had hit the wrong key to screencap and caught my name in the image which was uploaded automatically. When I posted this like a dumbass I hit the wrong key and it happened. Upper right hand corner.

I deleted it but until you verified what you just did it hadn't occurred to me the warning was about the rootkit.

You misunderstand why I regret the vasectomy though.

And no I'm not scared of you.
I am seriously impressed.

What's the point in getting a vasectomy if you're a virgin though?

So just to be clear to those that care to follow that exchange. My information was apparently specific enough to trigger some immediate attention. I failed to use a proxy (I hit the button but it didn't connect for some reason), that was a long amount of text, it matched several profiles that had been researched. He needed to isolate hence the geographic question.

Their profiles suck, partial information. And what will drive them crazy is that it really was a vision and they won't believe that. Especially not when they assign an actual human to rebuild my profile.

This isn't CTR, this is a state level actor. I'm glad they have their shit together, but fuck you guys for building a weapon like that. The fucking children are effected much differently, and you didn't test them did you?

Think before this is deployed. You have been warned.

Oooh, I'm getting less impressed. All you have are your programs written by others much smarter than you. Tell the commanders that they need to test the kids, and bring in a psychologist. You have never used it against civilians have you. Stupid military, stupid assumptions, stupid.

And while you are at it, test it against the SJW type women too, I don't really give a fuck about them, but they don't handle it so well either.

You assume too much.

Any researcher worth half a shit is going to want to know where you had the vision before even considering its content. There's a huge difference between someone from central PA claiming such a thing and someone in Idaho. And of course with a more detailed location, you might mention being close to a true point of interest.

Da fuq?

Very interesting, a panic button that sets off all of humanity, but only parents have the ability to resist it. No coincidence that western society is now childless and alienated from their parents.

impending sage-bomb?

You guys are actually using flip charts still hahaha.

Almost every comment in here so far was a 'quck response team'. They have partial matches (state level) and are attempting to mind fuck me.

Bring it, I'm done. No AMA from me on this one, the message has been delivered to the people who it was intended for.

No it wasn't.

Why don't you have any cooler visions.
Unless something happens after?
Reading Evola and in the mood for some sun king tier shit.

?

MKULTRA EFFECT IGNITED UPON READING THIS

That's not for you.

nice semitic font, faggot.

kill yourself.

Which set of runes even is that?

the new kind

ᚠᚠᚠᚠᚠᚠ LITERALLY HANUKKAH

Explain.

John Keel reported that people in active flap areas were able to make limited contact with the UFOs that lingered around their homes simply by shining lights at the sky. Wednesday is the most active day of the week, 8-11pm is the most active part of the day.

Best way to pull off a heist:

interesting.

Do they have a name? A transliteration table? Anything?

Cicada 2016

I should mention that even beyond the OP being a role-playing faggot, the patterns surrounding paranormal reports are more important to consider than the details provided in the report, thus why it didn't matter that he claimed it as a technological attack by humans.

Not relevant.

What the ever living fuck even is this thread? All I've gathered is (and its incredibly hard to even figure out what the fuck is being said)

>yet somehow still managed to run to his kids to get his higher reasoning back

I'm busy doing things that are important to me. If you want to make contact do it through a former coworker (you know from where) or through a trusted friend of mine (not the douchebag, he doesn't want anything to do with you guys). You can ask your questions in person that way.

If that didn't make sense then you haven't corrected your data.

If I change my mind I will go through normal channels. Don't hold your breath.