wtf is wrong with its nose?

Everyone on Sex and the City

Dexter's sister.

ur mum

Slutty pics or it never happened.

Any white woman who dates niggers

Daisy Ridley

who

maisie fucks niggers. so there's that, i guess.

Bring the proof. Pictures where she is standing next to niggers is not proof. This isn't Tumblr, the "I say it so it is true" rule doesn't work here

She's got a face that is both somewhat weird/unusual and hot at the same time tbh

Pretty sure there are tons other. Every woman in sitcoms like Friends are bigger sluts as they date new guys every other episode.

This comment wins

Sorry lads I can't fap to this.

I noticed it too.

Get a load of from this fag

she's not a slut, she's a whore.

sluts do it for free.

sluts don't exist.

The jaw ruins it for me.

I knew about the BLACKED meme, but I didn't think it was that bad.

BRAVO, DISNEY!

AYOOO MUFUGGA BOIIIII WOIIIII

Me

I have weak spot for girls with a unique look :3

I can sort of understand most of them.

What I dont understand is Kristen Schaal. Literally a potato faced horse with the voice of nails on a chalkboard. Also annoying.

Same. Do I ever love weird looking broads. I find the big-eyed ones tend to be filthy in bed. I would be you $10,000 I could shit on that middle Garfunkel and Oates chick's chest.

wat
She isn't a traditional beuty, but she's sweet and charming.
Also, her voice is adorable - makes me want to hold hands with her.

holy shit the last one could split up coconuts

Not any longer - I think she had some surgery done ;_;

May I introduce you to Maisie, gentlemen? She has all the requirements

DROPPED

Oh you mean the Jewish look?
>>>/oven/

That's a nice way of spelling inbred/retarded.

that blonde one shows nude in that shitty Devil Baby movie, also the kikess nude gross tits too

I've used her fleshlight, the one modeled after her mouth, for the past five years. Do you think she's somehow feeding off my subliminal sexual energy and using my orgones to manifest the material form of the demon that resides within her? If so how should I stab my fleshlight and warn others on Amazon about it?

No because she only looks weird and seems to be an insufferable brat trying too hard to be cool and funny, and also tries to be edgy