Esoteric kekism: The Canonization Film

To celebrate the God-Emperor's inauguration (Praise be to Kek) I suggest we make a film to show our Religion to the normies. This film will canonize all the ideas and snippets we have made reguarding the true Chaos god. For this film, I suggest using Rev. Ivan Stand's famous film, ARISE, for The Church of the Subgenius.

(FYI for If you don't know:

The Church of the Subgenius was/is a parody religion dating all the way back to the 1970's at MIT. Douglas St. Clare Smith (nor Ivan Stang) got most of his following from the freak and geek culture of the 1980's after leaving MIT. His former films are now a part of the canon.

They satarized many other religions, ranging from Christianity to Eastern Mystasizm, and frequently made themselves look like Heaven's Gate during their reign as Internet Lolcows.)

His film, Arise, is the de facto film for education about their religion.

We need to make something like this, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

textfiles.com/occult/BOB/
nicholson1968.com/nicholson1968s-post/saturn-worshipthe-black-cube#sthash.uJ6QPccb.dpuf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please tell me there's a tl;dr summary of this.

leave.

It could just talk about pepe in an abstract way, with no mention of the deeper meanings.

It's better to watch the whole film, but their earlier texts are (mostly) archived on textfiles: textfiles.com/occult/BOB/

Also, they're on Wikipedia and they have their site.

Most of the film is like that. After all, they're a pseudo-religion like Church of the Flying Spagetti Monster. This film is attempting to say it's real. They don't actually believe that. We, however, know that Kek is real as we have created him with our crazy cosmic jive through memetics

I'll watch the video, but I probably won't get through the whole thing tonight.

Do you not understand what "esoteric" means?

this just happen on the other one

and then people have the nerve to say he isn't real…smdh

I don't think anyone is suggesting releasing the actual esoteric teachings of the mystery school, but rather adding another outer layer.

Why would a god of obscurity, secrets, anonymity, and select revelation want a shit movie trailer made about him and plastered all over Facebook? This isn't a parody religion that exists only to mock the established religions, it doesn't need exposure so people can point and laugh at it while noting the similarities such a silly thing has with more serious cults.

That's a good point.

I won't be planning to educate normalfags about my beliefs. There's just no point to it since they'll just think it's "ridiculous" and "silly".

Nigger, it sounds to me like you are a fucking normie. Gtfo

Every now and then I imagine what I would tell people if I had to give a serious answer about my beliefs. It makes me chuckle every time and it only gets better as time goes on. I typed it out but it didn't feel right to post.

I especially enjoy the fact that there is very likely an intern at most alphabets who has to try and explain us and our disproportionate impact to a bunch of very serious men.

Attend to your head injuries

Fuck off OP

Normalfag minds are unable to understand the essence of kek. Telling them anything will be lost into a sea of piss.

sage

Anyone using the word "esoteric" should be shot!

Kek is not hidden at all. And /fringe/ does nigger magic, not real magic. They're the scum pushing Jewish mysticism like NeoPlatonism on Holla Forums

You sure not confusing it with Hermeticism?

Hermeticism isn't Jewish, either. He couldn't be.
How is Neo-Platonism Jewish? Was Proclus a Jew?

sage

Dubs confirm!

Kek is not jewish magic like kabalah or platonistic shit.

We arent a jewish cult like christianity or islam, we dont need to spread the word of an egyptian god to the masses. They are always going to remain asleep and ignorant of the deep truths that have awakened in the past months.

Kek still takes our tendie sacrifices, he still takes our praise and our invokations. He is the lord of lulz, god of memes, the sad and smug frog.

Our ancestors knew of kek, in all the stories frogs are involved in magick. Kek was even known by the nazis and their propaganda, like how frogs croak over one another, is strongest when is in the open.

The frog god is pleased with our victory over moloch and us fighting satan, soon we shall kill yahweh and israel itself.

PRAISE KEK

If you do, make it Kubrick tier cryptic as not to show our hand

KEK HAS SPOKEN

friendly reminder that pic related is not kek, but heqet. this god also shares the same name as the egyptian word for beer.
though some variation in the hieroglyph exists (other pic related) it was pronounced the same.

Bump, (((Anti-Kekites))) will drown in the Waters of the Void.

Lemme rescind this

dubs confirm

now i know how the Illuminati feel

Kek was white

After the Darkness comes the Light!
Praise Kek!

The only good reason to make a film about Kekism is to terrify the living shit out of normalfags, to the point that openly displaying anything related to Kekism immediately results in normalfags running from you in fear as if you're Hannibal Lecter.

Let's start a cult with the goal of memeing ourselves to space.

warrior priests of kek when?

I like where this is going.

because for some fucking reason you people still dont into hieroglyphs. kek is spelled KKU (bowl bowl sparrow) and when drawn in glyphs, can easily be made into a smug pepe like so

DO YOU ALL STILL DOUBT THE FROG GOD1?

Post things about druids.

What the fuck would you teach them anyway? What exactly is being done to enact this magic?

Go away Jewish retard

Go away Christcuck.

This.
Normalizing and over-structurilising His way will leave it open to normies to get their filthy hooks on. Every Kikebook nerd will want to be in on what they will see as "le new dank nazi frog pepe meme lol 100 thumbs up winky face". Fuck that.
PEARLS BEFORE SWINE! DEATH TO NORMIES! PRAISE KEK!

Anyone who doubts KEK is real needs to pay more attention. Anyone who continue to deny KEK is real is a traitor and a heretic and has no place among us.

SHADILAY

What could go wrong?

It would be better to dedicate our efforts and talents to a project that can actually do something to move the Overton window, this will just come across as bronyism on steroids.

After the Darkness comes the Light!
PRAISE KEK! SHADILAY!

Loki represents SET (Saturn/Satan), the Ancient Egyptian God of Evil, Darkness, Chaos, War & Conflict. He is seen holding a staff, which represents the War Scepter. - See more at: nicholson1968.com/nicholson1968s-post/saturn-worshipthe-black-cube#sthash.uJ6QPccb.dpuf

Loki represents SET Saturn/Satan the Ancient Egyptian God of Evil, Darkness, Chaos

this corner of the gestalt entity disapproves

Nice digits, Satan

Your first image alone redpills you on christcuckery, and that "Saturn sigil" pertains to someone else.
Also putting many beings into one umbrella is a very kosher thing to do.

I have tried to inform anons of this, but they don't want to hear it. They're not true disciples of Kek if they don't even care that the statue of him they're buying and reposting is of Heqet instead.

Can you tell me more about the hexagon and the 666? Why does the sixth planet from the sun have a permanent six-sided storm on its south pole? What is the 'star of david' supposed to symbolize in the first place? Is it time, father kronos?

The """"""""star of david"""""""" isn't of jewish origin at all, kikes have stolen from countless civilizations, one these was Egypt. The two triangles (one pointing down and the other up) represent the Hermetic principle of "As above, so below, as below, so above."
These vermin have the guts to show such an important symbol as their pride and possession, the truth is that kikes have nothing of their own except thievery and malice.
The 666 adds to 9 using basic numerology, 666 is the perfected soul and the number of the physical sun. The completion of SOL-OM-ON's Temple (which was stolen by kikes and they proclaimed it as their own). Sol is Latin for the Sun, Om is Hindi for the Sun, and On is Egyptian for the Sun. 666 is the total of the 36 numbers which comprise the Sun Square when they are added together.

Then it's as I feared: kikes wait for a concept to become legitimate, then find a way to silently infiltrate it. They're corruptors of information. I've had a suspicion that their symbolism is a typical kike ploy of proudly displaying a great thing while compromising it internally, baiting outsiders into associating that great thing with the kike's petty evil and thus not looking into it. As far as I knew, Solomon was just another thing related to jewish arrogance, to research at some later date. Fuck disinformation.

The majority of the jewish """historical""" past is nothing but loads of legends, axioms and spiritual/meditative allegories bathed in kosher sauce. These bastards have literally brainwashed themselves into thinking all this stuff is jewish and works only for them.
The are going to find out the hard way we can use it too.

(((They)))*

Subgenius fucks get out

subgenius is all die hard leftist shit

nice try

reminder that the normal kabbalah pictured has a pretty meaningless shape, but with the addition of da'at, the entire tree turns into two stacked cubes. da'at is the hebrew word for knowledge, and "the location (the mystical state) where all ten sephirot in the Tree of Life are united as one." (archive.fo/TTzbw)

Threadly reminer that all Subgenius related work is libshit crap that at it's core allows or degeneracy like luciferianism and pedophilia. the subgenius folks have been working behind the scenes as Holla Forums has but for the globalist leftists

Good. Fuck you Yahweh you disgusting desert demon.