Adoption

Curious to see what Holla Forumss opinions are on the subject? Children to single mothers and orphans seem to be at the most extreme disadvantage. These are the future of our race with little hope for a normal life without a strong male figure in their lives. Someone in another thread suggested that another user adopt a White South African, and I can see how this would be a good thing to do, morally, and practically, as it helps an individual and the folk.

As for single mothers with kids, it seems like a shit go I think that some people should take one for the team and become father figures. Unfortunately, it seems like it's usually the most pathetic men who fall into such arrangements

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1-bLmjLHlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, this isn't Ancient Rome, institutionalized children are all rape victims, mentally damaged and will probably kill your pets.

Not all orphans are 9 years old and torture cats, some are babies with a chance

Adoption from family members is fine, anything else is cucking.

Second wives, maybe.

Cucking to who? The kids dead dad?

I know of one mother who has married several men. It's quite ridiculous. Some seem to make it work though.

Raising any child that isn't related to you is cucking. Are you aware of the behavior of the cuckoo bird?

What about godparents and the like? Would you not raise your best friend's son as your ward if he died tragically?

Still don't feel like it should be something done unless you're at severe racial decline.

Pepsi makes sweetener out of orphans, nobody misses them

Only if you have the power to re-educate them from within.

But you have the smartphones+sjw propaganda, also any attempt to re-program them will call a 'child' protector calling for your end. So, you will need power to stay in it. Not a cult, obviously, but as a strong leader and example to follow. But, are you an example to be followed as a leader?

You best be joking nigger, do you even know what cucking means?
Humans aren't birds you moron, we have intentions beyond our actions, more so than eating and fucking like wild animals.

Nope. Let his own blood do it.

Leftist detected.

rip, I guess

Are you aware that you're a fucking idiot?

I'll be breeding (hopefully), but there's some Anons who claim to not want to pass on severe genetic defects

Agreed, hence why I mentioned beta males adopting or marrying single mothers. It would take a noble man to act as a role model

Don't respond to him

Babies in orphanages with no family, who will end up living shitty lives should be given the chance. You sound a lot like my cousin who has Aspergers. Extremely dogmatic and black and white with little capacity for critical thought.

what of your own children?

Whats the name is of this mini roach?

You are literally two seconds away from cucking for niggers.

as long as they're white it's not terrible.

This is specifically in regards to infants of our own race. Others can apply the same to infants of their races, but this is not what's being discussed.

The kid is not even out yet and she's already a single mother.

well if you follow that logic then the only option that doesn't lead to cuckolding is just killing the kid. Because otherwise it's either going to be raised by some other family or raised by the state using your tax dollars. Obviously being raised by an actual family in infinitely better for the child, so somebody's gonna have to bite the bullet and raise it. Close family will be prioritized, but if that's not an option then they'll be sent to some other family. That's what you're gonna have to do unless you're an edgelord who thinks the mass slaughter of healthy white children is okay as long as nobody's raising someone else's kid.

Trips understands the thread, thankfully

This is called taking something, with basis in reality, to its autistic extreme. There is honor and tradition in European history in adopting children for the right reasons, many great men like Augustus were adopted. Goebbels warned about the kind of stupidity you are displaying.

That never happens on Holla Forums.

Anti-Adoption fags need to reflect on something: What if you're the one who dies and your kids go to a foster home? How would you feel if everyone who provides the opportunity to give your kids a chance at a decent start were to all decide against it on the grounds that it's cuckery? Would you sleep good in the dirt bed knowing that your children are doomed to suffer the abuses foster care is known for?

Adoption of those of other races doesn't work out since it gives the kids an easy excuse to rebel and they have an entire liberal society telling them that you're inherently racist against them.

As far as adopting those of your race, it is actually a great deal harder to do (at least in the US) since most people wanting to adopt will want a child that at least looks vaguely like themselves. It's why the vast majority of orphans are black.

Keep in mind that a lot of those 'white' kids may just be Hispanic or part black since those recording racial demographics are always fucky about it.

I'd say it is worthwhile to adopt a child of the same race as you, since you can be a nice replacement parent.

The horror stories of people being cucked usually involve a woman who had a child with another man and constantly thinks of him as the real father which is bound to fuck any attempt at a man coming in wanting to act as the father. It only seems to work to act as an adoptive parent when you are the only father the child has ever known, otherwise they're going to always judge you against the person they consider their 'real' dad.

She'll tighten those holes up just for you, user.

There's a class for that.

She should tighten a rope around her neck.

So, you would rather let a white child end up as a pizza topping or a cum dumpster for a bunch of kikes after which it would get thrown into a vat of acid instead of saving it's life and raising it as your own?

natural selection

Kill yourself unironically.

You have some sound arguments my dude, truly the smartest poster in here.

Giving up a child for adoption is necessary in some cases. It's best for the child to be raised by extended family, of course, but sometimes it is necessary.
People who should adopt:
Of course most people should follow their god-given instincts to propagate their people, but if children are to be left alone, better for them to be adopted by a loving charitable family than not. This is different, of course, than adopting a nigger child because of your hatred for your own race to appease your guilt.

Trips of truth.

Make sure to cut down the street with that edge kiddo

No Adoptions.
Throw them into an orphanage.

Adoption is only acceptable if the kid you're adopting has good genetics and they're only an orphan as the result of some kind of tragedy.

If they're an orphan because their parents were degenerates with shit genetics then forget it. Reported for "what does Holla Forums think about x" thread btw

Talk about blast from the past.

Extended family should take care of adoption. Anything else leads to some form of resentment from the child and may possibly be dangerous for the adopting family . (read a case where a nog went apeshit and murdered his adoptive family, can't find it now) .

reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=e1-bLmjLHlQ

I believe the same things, just never tell him he was adopted

did we rebuild leddit, wtf is going on with the mods?