Guys stop, look around!

We're Fucked

We need to have a talk Holla Forums. A real, honest, heart to heart here. Look at this board right now. Stop for a second, dial back the micro-focused autism, zoom out and look at what has happened to this board. Are we raiding anyone? Are we trolling anyone? Are we cranking out dank memes for a specific cause? When was the last time anything like that happened here? What have we been doing? We’ve been calling each other kike shills for pressing the return key or calling each other LARPagans and Christcucks. We’ve been endlessly grilling every user about being some irrelevant eceleb shill to the point that I honestly refuse to believe that all of this is organic or real. We’re under siege.

Regardless of who is doing it, they’ve gotten exactly what they wanted. Think about it. If I wanted to stop Holla Forums from cranking out the right wing spicy memes that have so successfully influenced internet culture in recent years, how would I do it? I’d play on your paranoia. Let’s face it, we’re paranoid as fuck. I’d take advantage of the fact that anyone in the world can come here, fire up a VPN and appear to be 20 different people sperging the fuck out on the most inane, irrelevant, disruptive bullshit possible. I’d endlessly inject every single wedge issue this community has into every single thread that is made. Every single thread; Christcucks, kike on a stick, LARPagan, lolbertarian vs. natsoc, fuck off TRS, beaner filth pls go, Trump is a kike shill etc. I’d do it until the board is nothing but one gigantic shit flinging cluster fuck of infighting and autism. I’m just saying whoever is doing this is very good at this and dedicated and knows our memes, lingo and culture well enough that it really looks like we’ve imploded and formed a circular firing squad.

and we're never going to stop :^)

tl;dr

Nothing is different. This is normal.

Your'e either new, stupid or one of them.

No, this is the situation as normal.

Sage

Holla Forums only operates in chaos and disarray.

You're telling me you haven't been buying firearms and training? Fuck man, what do you plan on doing when it gets real?

SHADILAY

Hey JIDF.

/thread

We are being raided by the JIDF, just ook at , doesnt know how to sage properly

JIDF going full force like the old days. I agree though it's been hitting Holla Forums hard the past month. TPtB must be supper fucking pissed Trump is the prez.
Get fucked shills

it is the gods of chaos or whatever you want to call them. there are entities at work here, in addition to the shills working for them. i'm thinking board gods and board religion must be formed. as a way to symbolize and comprehend the more metaphysical principles of board culture. ancient peoples created gods for their real lives; we can create gods for our board. we only need to start relatively vague, as they will likely flesh themselves out. because of the nature of the board it will be different than normie gods, so it will be difficult to come up with them and it will have to be from the ground up. we need our best autists on this job

LOL WHO CARES BRAISE KOK
SHULLKUCK!!!!!!!!!!
xd dude brah

ok theres always some JIDF get out type shit tossed at anything people disagree with but you honestly don't think its been turned up to 11? The board is crippled right now. Not a single lulz to be had here in a month. Go to any thread and ctrl+f for 'shill.' Fuck it doesn't even have to be a TRS thread and its been a problem even before that shit got stirred up. Dude I'm…yeah, I'm going back to fucking 4chan. At least I can get in a funny argument with a shitlib there.

lol u faget

endchan is slow as shit but the post quality tends to be much higher.

He placed it on every field BUT the right one.

OP confirmed CTR or goon.

SNAFU - Sitation Normal, All Fucked Up

oh look, an autistic LARPagan from /asatru/

go back, snownigger.

Last night's TRS thread was pretty great, we sat around the campfire and told goon stories and trigger Lothar with anime faces, but this time normal anons got heated because there was talk of large scale doxing.

I sure am (((concerned))) right now.

I thought we'd be done when I saw how the 13th thread was but no.

Well certain assholes think that only TRS is capable of disagreeing with them. I vote we just ignore it all tomorrow, and see how they act. That will be a good test of if they are acting in good faith or just being twats.

If you weren't new or an enemy you'd have used a proper introduction.

Wait so you think beaners should have a place in the white world? Are you one of them?

Consensus hasn't been stronger than now on Holla Forums.

The Jews think they can control us through our memes but the stock of them now have far less European blood and are becoming as weak as the lesser races.

Just wait for after January 20th though something might happen before then.

Hey guess the name for the Rabbi giving invocations at Trump's inauguration? Moshe Chaim Coincidence?

I think there's 3rd parties messing with both of us but it's to me, one more case of TRS being caught punching to their right.

Dude we just helped meme history. The hard core spergs are worn out. Give them some time to recover.

One day artificial intelligence will be advanced enough to be used for sustained subversion campaigns. Then we'll really be fucked as we're swamped with disruptive bots.
We'll have to hide in forums where everyone has to prove themselves human before they enter, like the future in Terminator.

The posting quality here has really gone to shit, people don't even have discussions anymore. They just cry shill or whatever.

There is no discussion of evidence. The red pilling threads are gone so newfags never get educated.

We're just turning into fucking 4chan again, and now I have nowhere else to go.

Fuck everything.

nigger, we just memed america great again. fuck off with this shit

I agree. We've lost direction since Trump's victory mainly because we don't have a single unifying cause anymore, but that's no excuse to devolve into senseless in-fighting.

I think as long as we can agree on the following two things there's no reason to be enemies –

1) Race realism and the necessity of a white ethnostate
2) Jews are the #1 enemy of the white race

No one will agree 100% on everything. If we can unite behind the above principles we will find that same magic again which memed Brexit and Trump into realities.

This board died with the election. Its is now 4chan lite and there are very few original ideas floating around here now. You can thank the cum swallowing mods and the masons for shutting down organic and novel threads. This is officially a safe space for nu-males LARPing as racial saviors. This was made aware to me this week when a few individuals posted about how they have absolutely no game and how their wives were in control of the relationship and divorce was looming. How do you expect to save your race when your woman is going to steal your assets and sabotage your children? I come here to for happenings and laughs now. Philosophy is not allowed in case you haven't noticed.

I was 100% with you until that part, user.

Tacobender detected

Its not JIDF its actual losers that frequent this board

post per hour directly correlate to the quality of discussion.

Also AI is a very real threat which is why you need to hide from, if you can, on quieter boards.

That reminds me of Tay and that more recent bot we messed with.

If you're so fucked up why not start a thread on what you find the most important issue for us?

What is it do you want us to believe in?

Because from your post you seem to only be saying that we should loose hope. But that's not possible as we don't have any, we make our own like we had to make everything else.

I concur but I havn't found an event for us to latch onto as we've done in the past to redpill normies.

I think I know what thread you're talking about and responded to him for more information but didn't get a reply back. If that made you loose fortitude then perhaps you havn't had enough pain of the Jew world, and would like to see what's its like once we loose. Think of this board now if Hillary had won.

Reminder that OP is a faggot:

What is - natural ebbs and flows.
What is - the comedown after the election high.
What is - taking a break.
What is - not staying at full bore forever.
What is - January
What is - waiting for inauguration

Have you even gone there?

Yet another shill concern troll thread. Why do you fucks keep making these threads? They never work.

WE NEED A FUCKING CAUSE ANONS, REALLY BADLY.

With the combined autism of this board behind a single goal we can meme anything. We can't do it in small groups shitposting though, we need every user shitposting, making OC and destroying leftists for the specifics purpose of one goal.

Look how well we did with trump. That success can be transferred but we need to get all anons on board. We are like Orks from 40k. The more of us focus on something, the stronger we are.

I think our first goal should be to destroy our 'alt-right' e-celeb (((Allies))). They serve to only undermine and subvert our cause, and we need to be unified, not divided. Look how thoroughly and easily we can destroy people's lives.

Once they are out of the way our powers will be limitless.

No, fuck off.

Many of us were new with the election, and don't have any memories of what the place is like before then.

You make valid points. Dark net market forums will probably play a larger role in the coming years.

do we also need to have a "national conversation" on gun violence, plebbitor? :^))))

report and hide shit threads.

who gives a shit? Holla Forums has never been a poart of forming movements or seeing goals to the end, it's always been about throwing ideas out there and occasionally pranking the public (such as getting Trump elected POTUS.) You retards are type that always asks "when are we going to organize IRL and FIGHT!, Holla Forums?" when the answer is we are just a bunch of anons fucking around, read: never. Influencers never get their hands dirty.

If you don't understand our purpose or how we operate then you don't deserve to be here.

Pretty much, we're a think tank, not a political party.

You're absolutely right. Every somewhat good thread is derailed by autistic faggots calling people shills. For every 1 shill who "shills" there are 50 that accuse normal posters of shilling.

Is it possible for the mods to just autoban anyone who says "shill"?

That sounds like something a shill would want…

There was a more recent one where we had to tweak each words to make it seems like it wasnt racist.

No, because we're the ones getting raided.

We should just keep yelling at each other as normal, and yell at other people besides each other when appropriate. That's the Holla Forums way.

We're in a holding pattern until something happens, same as usual. No HAPPENINGS, the inaguration is still weeks off and the fact that we're not at war with anyone leave us with not much to do after being in overdrive from the election.

Just wait. Sooner or later there's going to be a terrorist attack or another sex ring uncovered or something similarly stimulating and we'll have something better to do than sit around jerking off.

see

No, by all means continue. I just wish we could purge these cunts from our midst that don't know the first thing about argumentation and turn everything into a shit post.

Then there's these fucks

Hey yeah lets shit fling at other people that are "sort of" on our side. That sounds like a great fucking idea. You're type needs a night of the long knives style purging. You don't know how to do anything but fuck things up and destroy things.

We have shit to BUILD, fuck off already.