Probably black.

Other urls found in this thread:

gutterwire.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

calling it now: when Joker was a kid, other kids called him smelly on facebook

His mom was raped by a white man, hence he hates them and paints himself white

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Is this 2012 or what

Of course it's bullying that turned him evil. It's the most easiest and laziest motivation to use. Can we talk about motivations where someone turned evil not from being abused? Because usually this motivation just makes me think the abuser was the fault of it, when a more interesting motivation would make it that circumstances was the fault.

Lots of niggers.

Oh ye, that'll really help improve cringefest Leto Joker, make him a faggot loser as a kid to complete the "edgy fag trying too hard' look.

skip to 1:24

huh?

Didn't his father beat him till he liked the pain?
Scorsese should just stop making movies.

Killing Joke sucks too tbh

I'd rather see The Crown Kang of Crimez than watch Leto being edgy again.

The real comic origin story of the Joker is that he hasn't one. He himself already told a million different origin stories and any of them could be the real one.

crawling in my skin

these wounds they will not heal

While they're getting rid of essential character foundations, why not make it so that Burce's parents never died and he fights crime just for shits and giggles? Or make Jim Gordon a corrupt cop who works for the mob? Or make the Riddler a martial artist? Or Bane a small guy?
Fucking hell WB is getting desperate. All of Hollywood is, really.

The Killing Joke told his origin story already.

It was never confirmed as his actual origin story though.

it was for that comic.

THE JOKER DOESN'T NEED A BACKSTORY YOU FAGGOTS, HE'S AN ABSOLUTE.

Reminder: Ledger/Nolan's Joker was the final word on the character

The Dark Knight is so 2008.

someone create a Holla Forums gutter. Maybe we can get (((ACTUAL))) discussion?
gutterwire.com/

The Joker will slowly morph into Doc Holliday - a wry antihero wronged by the world who spouts edgy philosophy.

fear is power-ful

2008 was a good year though.

DAMAGED

Brain damaged?

spider jerusalem is exactly the character he will become, mark my words.

Those were all released in 2007

how can a Joker movie that's "real" be dark? I swear none of these Hollywood fucks know what "dark" is, any movie classified as dark is entirely unrealistic.

It's not canon though.

I swear to Yak*b if the bad guy in this isn't some white fascist I'm gonna punch a cumskin

Neither the movie will be.

The movie will become the accepted cannon origin that everyone else will use or incorporate into their joker stories

>>>/reddit/

What does dark mean too you, user?

That's not the point.
The point is that its the best version of his origin story with the biggest impact.

i'm shocked…..