How to make a liberal pro-incest

I made this in response to a video I saw from Mark Dice, thought I'd get your thoughts on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mx457T7iWMA&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV&index=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's that video in question, if you want to watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=mx457T7iWMA&list=PLa8S4GilqogQRwblg-wi17_-z5jhPuxVV&index=6

I'm not sure what else to say, but I saved this image.

Same here. It's an easy and simple example of effectively using a leftist's moral relativism against them. Well played OP. This is a good tool, especially for those that are newcomers, because it can be done by anyone with half a brain and an iota of communication skills.

It was good enough for the hwite Egyptian royalty.

Good work OP. I guess.

You don't deserve those trips.
Assuming you aren't a shill, lurk more.

Embarrassing.

It's nice. But what are we supposed to do with it? I mean yeah we can convince people how stupid liberals are, but we already do that effortlessly. If we can't start redpilling them, what's the point? Just to convert more normies/fencers?

Nigger you use it on liberals to make moderates realize how fucking insane liberals are. The more pro-incest/pro-pedo liberals are running around, the more moderates will be red-pilled. This is basic stuff user.

This

Saved

You underestimate the apathy of moderates. Tried redpilling my family with the fact that California has de-stigmatized pedophilia by starting to classify it as a mental disorder and is legalizing child prostitution (I should note my parents are full-on evangelicucks) and they're basically like "Oh well, what can you do? It's not here…" Well it's fucking GONNA be here if we don't do anything. So yeah, I ask again, what fucking good does this do that the mountains of evidence we've been heaping on people up til now doesn't already?

Along these lines of logic.

user this is insane, and entirely logical. Thanks, I'll be using this kind of reasoning when arguing with my liberal friends.

This is pretty good but it is way to cluttered and has bad vectors making it confusing to read. It also forgets that liberals don't have the slightest care about logical consistency but I guess they aren't necessarily the target of this. If a normie saw this they would click on it then off it within 3 seconds.

Actually incest isn't necessarily a bad thing, in fact it can be very useful for selectively breeding animals and humans into better genetic stock.

The issues arise around the third generation of incest (e.g. father-daughter-granddaughter-retardkid). Sibling incest takes around 5 generations if I'm not mistaken.

Cousin-cousin incest is probably the healthiest way of propagating children, but it's frowned upon because you know… incest.

Statically humanity has thrived on 3rd cousins by average. Outbreeding or Inbreeding by further degrees should be considered by circumstance.

Trips of truth.

Kek confirms. Incest is wgyptian and aryan. Its better to fuck your sister, than a nigger

Beautiful Logic, if there is time then a little extensive sentence structure will convince those even opposed to all this at the start.

It'd probably be good for arguing with the pro-fag elements of the Aut Right, though.

Keyword here is necessarily. While your cousin is probably closer to the population average than to you, it's still not really a good idea to fuck her because it leads to a higher concentration of rare genetic illnesses.

Just a reminder that inbreeding is Jewish and that there is a reason why they look like skaven.

This is coming from a disgusting incest fetishist

As a complete and total pedant, I'm going to point out that you could realistically have someone who supported bestiality rights without believing in egalitarianism. That is, someone could like some of it while disliking other parts, as long as they didn't accept the premise of egalitarianism.

Polite sage due to pedantic shitpost.