Screen cap and book sharing thread

the Spengler thread reminded me of old pol before the reddit influx so I thought it would be a neat idea to share old screen caps and required reading

Other urls found in this thread:

meg
downthemall.net/
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I apologize in advance if I post any copies that others already posted, I'm just running through my folder.

TRShill thread

Fuck these stupid threads whete fags just spam all of their infographs. I will be happy if we have a book thread where anons actually talk about the books the read

Alright what book ya wanna talk about

Proof right here that Holla Forums has become a containment board for trolls worse then Holla Forums

You first cause I'm willing to bet every dollar I got that 80% of Holla Forums doesn't read ANYTHING that isn't posted online.

/r/the cap on why/how anonymous is king and the ultimate final boss of the internet

If it helps it had image 1 as it's image.

fuck off TRS

5 star post troll

kill yourself

Have a Mega Link chock full of pdfs:

meg a.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ

Lets talk about "For my Legionaries". It is about the great Romanian Facist Codreanu who started the Iron Guard movement to rid his country of kikes and commies. Since he was in highschool, he has always been the leader of different Nationalistic groups. A must read for any young Holla Forumsack who wants to start changing peoples minds irl

For more try >>>/pdfs/
and >>>/polarchive/

There is just that one cap I'm looking for I lost it due to some data corruption. Always frustrating to lose good stuff.

Beaver user minidump

Did you morons miss the part where court documents were leaked afterwards that showed that Oregon protesters had several informants and shills in the group?

You can tell who came with the election by how they respond to this thread

Witnessed

This is OP I got banned for making this thread Mods are definetly on someones payroll. Suck a fucking nigger dick imkamfy you sack of shit

I did as well, a non expiring ban as well. Then polchan.xyz came along, people started migrating, and all of a sudden every one was unbanned when they realized the tried to boil the frog too fast and triggered the start of another exodus.

bump

In regards to that third image, it's interesting that media is taken as a slice of life as opposed to being relegated to the fantasy it truly is.

I've had multiple situations where a very similar situation to this real conversation has played out:

Interestingly, despite consciously knowing that media and reality are two different things, people default into believing what they see in movies and TV. It's very 1984 in that so many of the average people can immerse themselves and accept a version of truth while also denying it in conversation. With the example above, though I never lived in that time period but have reference through talking to people of that time period, everyone who created the show instantly has more credibility than I do despite also not being a part of that time period. Folks who lived through the cultural upheaval have the same issue despite having actually seen the effects of 'free love' and desegregation. They'll fondly wear rose tinted glasses at the (((progress))) society made but when pressed can only remember fear, riots, and general societal malaise. The difference lies in what value statements they hold. No wonder so many women are awful and men clueless. Imagine actually taking hollyjew to heart and how incredibly confusing that would be when your worldview directly contradicts the world.

I got lucky. My father is great because he's a spergish art type that absolutely refuses to accept the narrative while not actually having a real 'side' or political affiliation besides being moderately pro-union. Listening to him talk about that time period frankly was a huge redpill for me.

(Heil!)
Post these whenever people ask about the jews.

Is there a way to download all caps in a single swoop?

It's been a very long time, however I used to use downthemall.net/ it's a FF extension.

Aww yiss, time to get comfy

But why is mc so bad?

Oh how I miss those days, user. I'm glad Trump won but the election drove the board quality off a cliff. I'm not sure how many quality posters either left or were mistakenly b&.

Here's the Holla Forums monthly books archive:

It's hilarious and everything, but what the joke-teller neglected to include was the fiery tantrum and bloody retribution by the alleged girlfriend. They can't into irony or the Golden Rule. The girl in the joke would reward him for his wit by fucking a nog or something.

Reading this made me realize this is how blacks see our government: an occupying force. All the anti-police sentiment and unwillingness to comply is all because they do not respect the authority of the american government. If I had the power to send them all back to africa I would.

lol sorry tell me about any more ant pics and ill replace them immediately

Get the fuck out.

speaking of which
I'm gonna drop this here

savebump

Always one of my favorite memes of old Holla Forums

it was obvious to 2a fags but that was relatively early. There had been plenty of armed protests before bundy crew got involved which were going better. If protestors learned to keep their mouths shut they would be a lot harder to co-opt

That milo one is a thumbnail

save

bampu

bump