twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/662327126855655424?lang=en
8ch.net/baphomet/res/121381.html
8ch.net/cow/res/237339.html#240062
rizo
archive.is/rbGZb
soundcloud.com/tharru-635500471
radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/echo-free-philosophy/
radio.therightstuff.biz/tag/theyounghwytes/
itsgoingdown.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/
twitter.com/antifa_ne
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B-but DnC!!!

DELEET THIS

STOP PUNCHING RIGHT

Is that you making all this good OC Anayami-san?

Actual quote from a TRShill, incidentally.

Are you actually retarded or just pretending?

Hello my fellow IRONMARCHER's, let's totally fuck up TRS now, since we, as members of IRON MARCH, are totally better then them.

REMINDER

;^)

You faggots can't even dox people. Kill yourselves.

Ovens on standby.

I'm shilling my OC but others as well. Because I do it FOR FREE I'm just here to soak up (you)s and dispense laffs

Contribute to the ED entry for TRS

Daily reminder.

nth for Lothar

TRS mods = goons

FORUMFAGS GO HOME, SLAVA CHANIYA

This is quickly becoming pathetic. Just stop shitting up Holla Forums with these embarrassing attempts at activism. Holla Forums is a place for discussion and nothing more

regards,

oldfag

wowzers guys, its a torfag that has a good post for once
nope, its just another torfag

That's not fair, sometimes we do sorcery.

give us something new TRShills, try to dox our mods or something

no
;^)

HES FUCKING MERKEL
LAUGH AT THIS FUCKING LIBERAL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well here's my surprised face. Have you honestly never been here for one of these, lads? They take time to spin up. Then they go on long after anyone who wasn't severely autistic would have let it go, which is why you don't poke Holla Forums with a stick.

What the fuck is this shit and why the fuck is it happening? It's fine if you don't care for their podcasts or articles, but don't completely misrepresent their views if you're going to attack them. They're neither civic nationalists nor alt-liters, or even pro-gay. You're falling victim to hardcore D&C shilling from people who take you for idiots.

git gud

POINT AND LAUGH LADS

an

"oldfag"

telling

Holla Forums

to

stop

autism

go chew on some glass

Agreed

GET THE FUCK OUT

YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU GOT PLAYED BY A LIBERAL DRUNK

GET IN THE FUCKING OVEN

autism overdose

Do you not find it ironic that you're whining about nationalist jews and fags and shit while your own board is moderated by a literal shitskin? Or how every topic descends into shills shilling shills because the mods don't actually moderate the the conversation the way they're supposed to? Maybe we should elevate the quality of Holla Forums to 2014-standards before worrying about alt-right faggotry.

Anyway, how many more of these threads do you think there'll be before the autists tire themselves out? I'll say it'll peter off at thread 22

We really need some musicfags to do a non-gommie version of this.

Don't tempt me, I will doxxxx the everloving fuck out of them.

T. /BAPH/ OLDFAG

Fuck off, retard. Way to waste dubs.

I haven't really been paying attention to Holla Forums since Trump won and the normies fell for the narrative that pizzagate was tinfoil. Can someone give me a brief rundown of this Holla Forums vs. TRS thing and explain how it's not just D&C bullshit?

Do you guys have anything that isnt from years ago or isnt relatively minor?

Yea, people are going to have different commitments to things.

I've had collisions with other 8channers on social media and I asked them what this was about… they basically said they were shitting shit because of the shilling.

Think about it for a moment. You could be fucking some random worthless slut right now, but instead you are here shitposting with the best. Ain't this great?

also we're going for 24 since it'll officially be bigger than pizzapong then :^)

Once we get their emails they're cooked. Especially since they switched to email login.

Tick tock TRS…

Make me, faggot.

It hasn't even been a week.

Ironmarch, antifa and Holla Forums are in cahoots to keep Holla Forums from becoming part of the alt-right fold.

Let's do it m8.
Remember the lulz?

TRS follows the Angela merkel method of extreme vetting you idiot.

I hope you're not going to sage-post throughout this whole thread too. That would be counter-intuitive.

war, war never changes

Apparently some autists from trs came over to shill and now we have 15 threads about it.

So Holla Forums is at "war" with TRS? Why?

hello fellow Pollackeys I too hate this new movment of gay jews who ask for white countries. We must band together to dox them all and report them to their respective employers! Hail Hibbler!

because Iron March told us to, and we're pushovers now.

You don't need e-mail login for the forums m8.

Get inside the forums and you can get a full list of all the users and from there we'll wind up doxing the majority of them because facebook-tier user retardation

Nah, I'm done here. I wish a tenth of the effort that is being put into these threads was used to fight actual leftists.

Well you can't really divide two things that were never together in the first place.

yea man there's going to be a whole lot more too.

Try again, more subtlety next time. You'll get it right eventually kiddo.

see

pastebin.com/1L73BdLL
let it begin

This is about colonizing us with their pro CF jihadist faggotry. TRS is incidental.

Seeya faggot

They shouldn't have shat up Thread #13, where we declared victory and were prepared to pack it up.

Are you sure they were from TRS?

(checked)
Who do you think is more valuable? Iron March or TRS?

Yeah their mods only 'incidentally' got banned here for shilling for zionists.

Holla Forums. Iron March is anarchist faggots. TRS is 40 year old men trying to be cool.

Faggot? Your leader Richard loves faggots, he loves them so much he calls them "The last implicit stand of White Identity."

Be careful how you throw that word around, faggot.

Agreed fellow Polster! we must destroy the gay jews who shill for white countries! May I get an Hail Hibbler?

they want to fold us.
So what brings you here visitor?

I've been a Holla Forumsack for a few years, and a TRS forum poster for almost a year. I never saw much difference between the two, aside from anonymity and whatnot.

other 8channers as I said

yeah you know, except worshiping a fag lover

Only going off of the shit that's being flung around.
Also why bother saging? Shit's getting bumped no matter what.

So you're begging us to shit all your threads up until you go back to your containment board?

because it's an artificial divide, this drama is mostly driven by people using personal failings of TRS users to form a narrative

You're obviously new here.

zionism and faggotry for one

So you have access to their forums, so you can easily let Holla Forums in and have a sniff around to see if your butt-buddies are actually raiding us or not.

Why not?

Twitter. I've been on Holla Forums's Holla Forums since the first exodus though, but switched over to TRS during the election.

GO HOME TRSHILL
GLORY TO THE ANONS, GAS THE NAMEFAGS

Yes! they must pay for worshiping Milo who they have been calling the alt-kike! They must pay for their anti-antisemitism!

Y'all are really fucking up.

RS =/= TRS, especially not on the homo question

and the Israeli flag is obvious trolling by Spencer, he was in a bantsy mood that night

we also think e-celebs are money grubbing cancer

not the same ID retard. close tho

nevermind, excuse my autism

I've got friends who are Holla Forumsacks who I'd let in. I'm not bringing some random faggot from an anonymous board.

and that namefaggotry always brings cancer. Holla Forums was right again.

CF is more fucked in the head than I thought

;^)

Your userbase is your site faggot.
Tolerate faggy users and your site is fagged, and guess what? TRS has a lot of faggy users who are tolerated by the moderation because they generate shekels and at the end of the day all aut-lite is is a brand.

Rakka is best Haibane and my waifu

As far as I'm concerned IM and TRS are just two shades of some foreign entity that I want the fuck outta here.

You have the power to end it user.

Gib referral and we'll sort this shit out.

HAIL!

They don't worship Milo if that's who you're referring to. If you're talking about Spencer, they're loyal to him, because they know if they turn on him, that will only weaken our movement.

I haven't been following this at all. What even is purity spiraling?

Fucking this. Is IM even alt-right? They are either alt-right or an NA spliner and either way they will either turn into limpdick fags or the next skinheads - Holla Forums is a thing unto itself and wants nothing to do with outside forces trying to capitalize on our memes, our language, or our ideals to promote some kind of scummy brand.

You are fighting a battle for people who make money slandering our race. You are fighting for RACE TRAITORS.
STOP BEING SO FUCKING STUPID Holla Forums.

It's funny because we're punching left and they're punching right.

Yeah I can't wait to see what fruit your fag loving, Israel supporting, spic-commanded "white nationalism" movement grows.

Not sucking nigger and jew cock is what referred to as purity spiraling

You mean your retarded PR faggotry that will only end up like GG?

Not wanting to fuck guys and allying with our greatest ally.

You know we don't buy the IronMarch maymay right? We don't you hate you sodomites because Natt told us to, we hate you because you're Israel loving fag enablers. Is that so hard to get through your retard skull?

Actually here's a better idea since you ousted yourself.

What's his posting history mods? Is he shill?

purity spiraling is thinking that purity(ie telling fags that this is a straight neighborhood and they should keep on walking)

This all started because you couldn't stop sucking kike dick in the Red Ice thread.
Get fucked, you get what you give and you gave a whole bunch of jewish brainfuck.

wew

No, nobody believes your dumb shit. IM has been shilling here all week. When they got called out on their fucking trojan they tried to derail it into an attack on TRS. In the Iron March thread that is up RIGHT NOW, admitted fucking members keep trying to derail it into a fucking discussion of TRS.

STOP BEING SO FUCKING STUPID. YOU ARE BEING PLAYED.

Ousted myself? From not wanting to suck TRS cock?

I got accused of it for doing this:

thinking that purity is a good thing*

I don't know if you're aware that you're on an anonymous image board. There isn't anything stopping anyone from stealing the memes.

fugg

meant

Holla Forumsite sage

Everyone here views Ironmarch and TRS as equally cancer. Don't worry bud, Ironmarch will slip up soon and get themselves caught too. After that they'll be dealing with the same shit.

It's all good.

Lol Notice how it took them a minute to find this thread and when they did they went all in. Good stuff.

An 8/pol/ version of horst wessel lied would be amazing.

Fuck off you retard. Maybe you can do your tour in the IDF to help your """movement""". Based Gay Israeli Commandos would be such a boon for the """movement""" right fellow white nationalist?

REMINDER: ANTI-TRS IS CODEWORD FOR ANTI-KIKE

by the blarney stone itself, the irish people be white as fuck, we wuz leprechauns and shiet

So it's okay when reddit does it?

It's driven by faggots who got banned from the TRS forums because they were too autistic to even fit in on a forum about a comedy podcast. It's the same deal with people who call Alex Linder a Jew because they got banned from VNN, or Anglin a Nigger because they got banned from the Daily Stormer. There are a lot of autistic faggots on chans with enormous inferiority complexes and when they get banned they resort to shitting up their "home board" and touting the superiority of anonymous posting because, surprise surprise, it's only possible ban them when they act like insufferable faggots if the board requires its users to register.

None of this has anything to do with actual politics, because nobody goes on a 15-page tirade because a couple guys from TRS made a couple recruitment threads over the past two years. (well, no one who isn't mentally damaged, that is) The impetus is just a bunch of butthurt driven by rejection.

ez

Guize i'm an oldfag from 1978 Usenet groups this is obviously going to far and you're being autistic just stop, you're embarrassing yourselves.

Pls stop

They don't need to "slip up". They are OPENLY SHILLING HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
Here's where they get all buttmad and having a pissing contest with AV and IE all weekend
archive.is/cG40q
Here's where they attempt to turn questions about their questionable software into an attack on TRS ad revenue
archive.is/ZZDOW
HERE'S WHERE SEVERAL MEMBERS OF IRON MARCH CONTINUALLY INSULT THE WHITE RACE AND SAY WE SHOULD ROLL OVER FOR NIGGERS AND ISLAM

They are trying to use us to take out their competition. They are duplicitous anarchist scum. SCUM. ANARCHIST SCUM. YELLING RIGHT WING OLBERMAN

Kek. Quality shitpost.

Isn't the purpose of our memes to spread propaganda? They will do virtually nothing if only handed around here.

I AM SICK OF THIS SHIT. SOMEONE POST ALEX JONES TURNING SUPER SAIYAN FOR ME.

Any singfags hang around here?

I usually don't approve of shitposts like this but, bretty good

meant for

Don't you have a gay Israeli to "ally" with Spencer-kun?

Well played.

Yet when you autistic cock loving TRSodomites get banned from here, our mods are compromised and 8/pol/ is a safe space. Fuck off nigger. You're not wanted here.

You've truly convinced me with this post. I was on the fence for the past 15 threads but this did it tbh.

OPENLY SHILLING THEIR SHIT
LOOK AT WHAT THEY ARE FUCKING SAYING IN THE OTHER THREAD

Spic-commanded?

And what will you and your people have done?

Well link us to a post on their shitty forum proving that at least one of them posts here to try and bring people over to their side. We have evidence that TRS does. That's what sparked this whole thing in the first place.

In the real world, “leaderless resistance” is simply an excuse for losers, cowards, and shirkers to do nothing except talk to each other. Building an effective organization of any sort is difficult work, and those who don’t like work or who have tried to build an organization and failed often are resentful of any effort that shows signs of success. Their reasoning is, “I tried it and wasn’t successful; therefore, it can’t be done.” And the reason that nearly every organizational effort has failed has not been government spies or provocateurs; it has been the low quality of the human material in the organization.
Well, of course, the thing about the Internet is that it is anonymous. People can express their opinions about anything they want without anybody knowing who they are. They all use pseudonyms or nicknames. It’s the perfect environment for cowards, for shirkers. They can shoot their mouths off and act like real men without being called to account. And like shirkers everywhere, they would like for everyone else to be a shirker too, so they are not shown up for what they are. They would like for their cowardice and irresponsibility to be regarded as prudence. They want to thought of as smart guys instead of as shirkers.

But really, how smart is it never to accept any personal responsibility? What that amounts to is opting to be a spectator in life instead of a participant. Life is interesting. Life can be fun. There are many fascinating things to observe, to talk about. And I guess these smart guys figure that they will watch it all first. They will talk about it all with their friends first. Then when they know everything, they can go back and make smart choices about what to become involved in. They won’t make any mistakes.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Why don't you leave? You know people would get bored of spending attention on TRS if you idiots would stop compulsively defending it…. right?

Admitting to being a homosexual is grounds for dismissal on the 504um, just so you know.

didnt read

This is far worse than TRS' getting banned for being faggots, because TRS wasn't trying to use us as a fucking weapon.

I've been waiting for you, Lothar

Holy shit user, I have seen the alt-light!

WE MUST GIVE SPENCER OUR FULL SUPPORT!kys.

Fuck you Xenobro. You know me better than that. I'm sick of seeing Holla Forums get led around by its fucking nose. If we aren't independent we are
NOTHING

We accomplished far more than Pierce ever did.

His opinion doesn't mean much.

TRS is also OPENLY SHILLING THEIR SHIT, except when IronMarch shills it's trying to convince us to fuck with sodomites, whereas with YOU it's trying to convince us Israelis are "BASED ETHNONATIONALISTS".

We didn't get shilled into hating you retards, we always had disdain for you and your recent idiocy just elevated it to outright hate. If you would've just fucked off it wouldn't have come to this.

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

SeventhSpic

Lothar, your invocation of Dr. Pierce is highly ironic because he was against the very kind of movement you're apart of. If you were in the other threads, which you were, you would've seen the video I'm referring to. Also, I didn't past the second sentence.

^ (upboat buton)

wew

September the 8527 1993 - mean anything to you?

Compile the evidence properly, start >>>/iron/ and let's get this shit going.
I want to see screencaps from IM groups, screencaps of their shilling here not just archive links to threads with multiple agents at play from multiple different sources and proof that IM genuinely holds the views that pro-IM posters tout here. We have all this for TRS and if IM was truly shilling here in any kind of organized fashion we'd have evidence of that too. It's starting to look like they are though.

Yes, memes can be propaganda - but attempting to emulate imageboard culture on namefag groups like what /r/4chan, /r/Holla Forums, and TRS504um does is inexcusable.
A meme speaks for itself, our culture does not.
Posting a meme on twitter is fine posting something akin to
in a tweet is fucking cancer.

Ebin memes there, why's it work so well when BLM and niggers do it then?

Not if you're implicit about it.

Too late now. I'm sure leftypol and \intl\ have found their new boogeyman for us to shout at and keep us busy

Yes, mods. How far back does my posting history from this IP address go? It's at least October of 2014, if not earlier.

(checked)
So pretty much just disgruntled, petty autists who wouldn't do anyone any good any way?

Hmm. Well, if it's you, I'll take that into consideration. My impression is that Iron March is barely a thing, is there any actual evidence of them shilling us? Because we've got real evidence of TRS shilling us. If you want this to go away, the best thing to do would probably be ignore these threads tbh. Check out Thread #13 - we got a couple hundred good posts in congratulating ourselves on our victory, and then people started defending TRS again, or appearing to defend TRS, as I took you to be. It's impossible to do them any favors at this point. The best thing to do is allow the hivemind to get bored and find the next lolcow to annoy.

They deserve to be endlessly baited tbh.

I know what you're referring to. It was about 4 min long with him at the podium talking about losers roman saluting.

Also, I'm not "Lothar".

"I didn't read, your point is invalid"

Well done. I'm not taking sides for anything, just seemed like a valid point. Why not finish reading it and report back.

fucking ebin
Let me try for >>>/32/

Checked

whew

nice

damn

Have fun being easily misled by your enemies.

So you're suggesting nogs nogging is successful and requires guidance?

There's no evidence that those people are actually IM and not butthurt TRS Forum users trying to false flag us to take the heat off of them. If you haven't noticed, we're all anonymous here. Meanwhile. we have one of your global moderators, Lothar, posting his ban page and admitting to shilling here on your forum with his account. All you need is one or two IM users talking about using us as a weapon on their own shitty forum.

TRS will learn it's first and final lesson.

ebin

NO, EVERYTHING BAD THAT HAPPENS TO US- I MEAN TRS, IS IRONMARCH'S FAULT!

You mean besides the fucking links I fucking posted and the goddamn active thread right now where they are openly shilling their "WHITE GIRLS FUCK DOG" nonsense? We are being used as a proxy and an excuse in their gay little AW vs. AV war.

No, I'm not going to follow your faggotty foot steps. This is blatant and fucking open. Open your fucking eyes.

Here's an idea, how about BOTH of you and your faggot groups fuck off?

fair enough

check out how much money TRS made with their bitcoin address ($16-$18k). they're trying to push a brand it's obvious. we're even starting to see spencer lean into the autist jones, not that the fat kike lover means anything to us, but it just shows TRS is pushing some shitty brand war.

So somehow IronMarch's weak 1 thread trolling is worse than your 15 threads of autistic screeching about BASED ISRAELIS? You down well why we hate you, you just can't accept it.

Yet you TRSfags are in every thread insisting the only reason this is happening is because of the other pozzed forum rather than you being caught shilling again.

No, they're trying to convince you that our women fuck dogs and that we should cuck for fucking niggers.

He's described himself as Anglo. What's your ethnic background?

Autists feeding eachother's delusions isn't much of an accomplishment famalam.
Meme's have helped, but the wave will crest and break before anything of use happens in meatspace.

I'm not part of TRS you dumb fucking swine. I want Holla Forums to be Holla Forums, not some fucking Muslim Uzbek's bitch.

hory shet

Kek. You know what? I think you and I have directly engaged over the course of this. To me, you looked like TRS shill though I was against downloading that fucking game from the start. This is clearly a more complicated tangle than I thought if they've got you and me fighting, we're bros. Mind shooting me an email just to quell the risidual paranoia?

such a valiant white knight

I'm suggesting that mass racial gnosis amongst the white race would have similar, more organized, and less violent results whilst still falling under the category of leaderless resistance
Of course a leader will be needed for true National Socialism to take form, but that will emerge from leaderless resistance not from organized piss-play pool parties under dicky spencer

I've read the threads and seen people claiming to be IM saying some Holla Forums -tier shit.
provide proof of this 'muslim cucking' shit

This, if these guys who claim IM is shilling were to provide some coherent evidence like
>these are IM's views, this is an IMfag touting said views on Holla Forums and this is where he admits he's okay with [fags/nonwhites/uzbek shitposters] or whatever the grievance TRS has with them is
I am sure a lot of us would be more than happy to shit on them as well - ALL namefag circlejerks are cancer.

Time will tell. But I care about the future of the white race, and TRS are the ones actually doing shit for them right now.

fuck you im not a cia nigger

yeah man, podcasts and acting gay "ironically" is saving the white race.

Sure seems like you were trying to dissuade anons from attacking TRS for being faggots and instead direct their anger to an unrelated group of faggots none of us had ever heard of before, who are the literal who?s of the internet because they're also kinda shit.

Read the thread in question yourself. I'm not going to insult your intelligence like the niggers spamming this shit by presenting things out of context.

Eat shit and die, CIA-MIT nigger. Go pretend TempleOS is real mode again LOL

TRS, savior of white faggots everywhere.

Spencer is a faggot and exactly the type that fucks everything up. We don't need PR, we need organization.

TIME TO SPANK TRS WITH MOON ROCKS

1. Report their Google Adsense for hate speech:
support.google.com/adsense/contact/violation_report

2. Report their liberapay account for the same reason:
email [email protected]/* */ and report the account 'trsradio'

3. Report their libsyn account for hate speech:
libsyn.com/contact/

GET GOING ANONS, CUT THE FUNDING

CIA NIGGER STOP TRYING TO STEAL MY OPERATING SYSTEM
I can't wait for Terry's divine reign, shit's going to be glorious lads

Exactly what REPTOID SCUM would say. fuck off.

The context of shilling doesn't matter. If they're pushing their common christcuck fueled delusional bullshit here then fucking show me.

Says the enemy that's trying to mislead me.

Meeting up and organizing with people, making sure that your ranks aren't filled with reality-detached, socially inept spergs and autists, and forming local cells is doing a lot more than singing to the choir on an anonymous board.

German, how about you fellow white nationalist?

Yes sir! Right away sir! Fuck you sir!

Don't fuck with me when I'm driving
#TerryADavisFucksDogs

half of those are mocking Richard's implicitly white remark

by what? pushing for self-trending and asking for money?

the only thing that redpills normies is libshits being seen in their true colors. Next time the girl-next-store claims she's "liberal" but clearly looks sane, ask her to explain the moth frothing death threats on twitter and show her a few choice black lives matters videos.

These are just the ones in the last hundred posts. Read the entire thread.

Who needs those when you can surround yourself around faggots and jews?

Yeah that's not an exaggeration at all.

BTFO

calling someone who is 25% jew a jew isn't an exaggeration, it's a missed opportunity for saying kike instead.

What's America then?

Yeah Spencer never said that "Homosexuality is never going away" in a tweet, and Red Ice never shilled "Jewish nationalists".

You realize their crime does not negate yours, right? We'll never not hate you, especially after this fiasco.

youtu.be/2wCKPdxUNx0

oy vey we'll never get anywhere without based jews!

This is why right wing movements fall apart, an inability to cooperate against an enemy drives people away and an ever dwindling core is all that remains

*implying

fucking phone

They're just another flavor of cuckservative.

Thank you, a perfectly good start. I am reading the thread but it's a fucking clusterfuck and I have to read everything a couple times trying to get all angles at play.
Overall I would consider what they were saying in context to be Holla Forums-tier memery and making fun of NA, but now that I see a pattern it paints a different picture.
Forumfaggotry will always end in goons. TRS, IM, the entirety of the alt-right is just GOONS. RUSSIAN GOONS.

You're falling apart because you never get the fuck out. This could have been avoided if you left.

you're using a legit anti-shilling grievance to lie about TRS.

btw, goons find this funny
archive.is/fOdXy

Are TRSfags bottoms or tops in Dickies phalanx?

also crossposting from >>/cow/237339

Ignore /cow/tist's faggy cadence - this summs up this garbage perfectly.

You struck first, and twice.

>>>/cow/237339
whoops.

again, my problem isnt that you guys are mad about the shilling, it's spreading lies and poisoning the well.

And also telling Bulbasaur that you have his dox and will release it on twitter is clearly just being idiotic

check out the irony on this faggot

This is why the aut-right fails.
They are more interested in "attacking da librulz" than forming a coherent and functional ideology.
They are unwilling to shed politically correct beliefs about faggots and genetics - all it is at the end of the day is a fucking brand.

From the goons point of view TRS and 8/pol/ were somehow connected. This was never the case. You leached off us and because you hadn't shilled like you did recently we tolerated you. We have never been together. You were here as guests. And now it's time for to leave. If you had any sense you'd be rooting the goons out of TRS, not wasting your time trying to convince the internet equivalent of an absentee father to love you.

You guys seriously need to get your shit together.

okay well spreading lies and threatening to dox is not an effective way of settling anything

Should we just go straight for the jugular then since your mods are unable or unwilling to keep their faggotry in check?

Would you like me to dox Mikey boy?

We're anonymous faggot. Who do you think leaked the info about TRS shilling in the first place? We're inside you mate.

Just leave us edgecucks and our spiral of purity alone and we'll stop punching right.

We offered you to make an apology and wrangle your members better.

I heard this before, it was dumb before then too. Pushing the overton window and capitalizing on the Left's shitty reputation is perfectly potent right now.

You believe the AR is civic nationalism dont you?

Just leave, your forum is already in the shitter and no amount of you damage controlling or attempting to blame Iron March for your bullshit will fix it. We have an entire board dedicated to your shilling now. It's over, good game.

Your right, he should have just been doxed without hesitation.

actually said TRS should have reigned in shilling, you're still being niggers and jews by chimping out and lying

Never blamed IM personally. You guys are genuinely dumb tbh, not threatened. Came here to check out the info and it was fucking nothing

No. It's even degenerate.

Explain what exactly you think is a lie.

Now who does this remind me of?

How am I trying to mislead you then, buddy?

English and Scottish

TRS bans both faggots and Jews. I've known more of both from Holla Forums Skype and Dischord groups.

>>>/trs/ is fucking nothing?

GTFO TRSHILLS

AR is pro-gay, pro-jew, and apparently civic nationalist.

You can say they arent as far as you are, but they arent pro

Sure, antifa.

I don't give a fuck who you hate, as long as you're not being someone else's fucking tool.

it is. It's old RS tweets everyone fucking mocks, bad behavior on individual members. Which is easy to do btw, people are shitty assholes online so you'll find lots of stuff

Wait, you're saying I should care about someone that's fine with miscegenation getting doxed?

Sounds like something Alex Linder would tweet.

I think he meant to say "opposition to homosexuality". That's what he says: twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/662327126855655424?lang=en

They're none of those things. They criticize all of them.

TRS DINDU NUFFIN

You guys are dumb lol. You also think RS is "fine with miscegenation" because he doesnt think it's prevalent enough to focus on.

When he was on TDS they made him wail for them to stop with the "blackpilling" when Sven did a blackpill segment which included race-mixing

/POL ARE DNC THE ALT RIGHT

That's right, I am saying they arent. My bad for not being clear

and goons love you for doing it. Retard

archive.is/fOdXy

Nice OC m8.

He outright said he's fine with it, only problem he has is that it's promoted in media. Gas yourself.

Ebin bait.

fuggin saveddd :DDDDD

since we're an "antifa" board for refusing to suck name-fag dick why the fuck do you keep coming here?

okay, then Bulby is a bit cucky there. Better ruin him when he can lose his job for his views on race, Israel, and the holocaust. We'll win that way!

But you are. I am one guy and a bunch of you are coming at me

nobody wants you to do that, just stop making shit up. I think you're right about the anti-shilling stuff

So which one are you then? Do you hold ANY power at TRS? Purge the faggots in your shit then. If not, we'll do it for you.

Which one is better? I forgot about their love of shekels. 10 gorillian hours in MS Paint btw

I dont use TRS. Just a waste of time saying that every time I get called TRS

I would say the first one but I like both lad

really hows how disconnected they are. pathetic how in their world namefaggotry and eceleb bullshit is the baseline for everything.

If I had a dollar for every Holla Forums post that said "we're not alt-right fuck off kike" I could buy a pair of tits for spencer

Yes, it's potent but it's non-functional.
you're pushing the window closer to bush-era cuckery and then the march of tyranny will just continue on as planned with whatever leftycuck who comes to power next just using whatever the right achieved against the right.
It's potent, it helps you win but it does nothing to help better society once you have won.
The win is nothing, the win-conditions being met correctly is everything, when you win you must win with a coherent ideology that allows for complete and total ousting of degenerates, anything less and you'll just fall right back into degeneracy just like the kikes planned - give the goyim a small victory and then turn it on their heads.
They're all good things to do, make fun of the left, shift the overton window, but they will get you nothing without a coherent ideology behind it and having "leftists are bad" as your prevalent ideology is shit tier. It allows for subversion of the highest degree - "yes goy the left is bad but #notallfags are leftists, pls accept this buttpirate with a Trump hat" ring a bell?
You need comprehensive fascist ideology across the board with no watered-down "PRfagging is gud cus it shits muh windows" shit. Mussolini was right - "fascism is the only form of government that works" and you lot aren't fucking fascists. So what are you? You claim not to be civic nationalists when your entire platform revolves around being as civil as possible to as many people as possible so those many people will get into your big tent and help your leaders farm shekels. Sounds pretty civic to me.

also lel you're fuckin' goons >spacing get out ree

user, my autistic paranoia is not assuaged…

I saved both.

Jihad March needs to fucking leave.

they still would love you to dox them. I dont mind if you guys want distance at all, just as long as we can work together against people like these goons

TRS needs to go.

I fail to see your point. He's fine with racemixing, the Israel bit is nothing the average leftist doesn't agree with. Holocaust is the only thing he doesn't share with a leftist.

If your insults are this shit-tier, I simply can't believe you're representative of TRS.
if you are then we've basically harassed retards for the past 15 threads

So do TRSodomites
I think IM legitimately is behind the term TRSodomites because sodomite is some shit CF says all the time with his ignore sodomite orders shit
WE MUST ROOT ALL THE CANCER OUT - IT ALL MUST GO
IRON MARCH FORUMS FOR IRON MARCH TRS FORUMS FOR TRS BUT Holla Forums IS FOR EVERYBODY? I THINK NOT

making what shit up? every-fucking-thread is you faggots white-knighting namefags and e-celebs. Do you not know the fucking history of image boards when it comes to this?

jesus fucking christ I swear you're all literally 12

Gas yourselves.

Would you fuck off and die already? Holla Forums is NOT cuckmarch and most certainly is not aligned with an anti-white spic just because TRS shilling is not accepted here.

Just like there was no evidence of the shitty meme game actually being a trojan. It's definitely deflection shilling.

your images are non-sequiturs. And you clearly have a mistaken idea about what "PR-fagging" is being done, since you lot think TRS is pro-gay/jew/civic nationalism

Also a lot of them are just fascists

I would like to notice one thing:

All the people savaging IM never get anyone defending IM.

All the people savaging TRS always gets tons of people correcting the record

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

because they're too fucking stupid to lurk moar

They aren't Holla Forums

Is autistic screeching a new meme? I don't think I've seen it before.

That's exactly what is fucking happening. You are being used by Atom Waffen as a weapon against TRS. Sucks that you fell for their bullshit.

Not even with a cock.li email, bitch.
Relinquish your fucking pain unto me.

fine with me

I notice you guys have nothing but pronouncements of what we are allegedly doing , not even TRS lol they just arent what you guys claim (sans the shilling, they are guilty of that)

This. This is literally the only reason I care at all.

it did in the IM thread

Reminder: The TRShill follows Lothar and Sven's script as provided from their discord.
They'll wait until anons have spammed the proof and phalanx memes and then claim that there isn't any evidence. Other arguments they'll try to use:
1) muh DnC
2) muh Sinead/IM/Antifa/goon/leftypol bogeyman
3) get in muh big, faggot tent
4) Holla Forums has always been alt-kike

I've seen it in some christian memes talking about protestants vs catholics.

That's the point, actually read my post you sperg.
They blatantly are even if it's not top down - you tolerate fags and faggy behavior on the forum and by default are fag enablers because of this.

This too
IRON MARCH IS A BUNCH OF NAMEFAGS WITH A SMELLY NONWHITE LEADER
Who wants to debate this? Anyone? Where you at IronLARPers?

You are definitely not who I think you are then. Huh, I thought only one guy called me xenobro.

Yeah just ignore all those screencaps.

clearly this is a super inter-dimensional 6D chess game by antifa and not just a bunch of TRS whiteknights emitting salt.

Good joke, TRShill.
End your life.

still telling lies about TRS and trying to out them to leftists because you're mad about shilling. Jew tier behavior

I've done none of that lol, still called a TRS shill

it doesnt prove what you say

never definitively prove the bulk of the accusations beyond shilling

also people are more familiar with TRS than IM. Second is smaller

Jew logic: people saying you're making shit up about them is evidence that they are the defective ones

too much of a stretch

so what ,you just talk like a fucking kike whenever we try to hammer into your thick fucking skulls that imageboards have a history of hating name-fags and e-celebs?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

shilling by itself is a major felony

I wonder why?

I'm mad about their shilling because they're still fucking shilling, Mr. 4 posts in a goddamn row.

Low-quality oc meme that Holla Forums made because they were bored and wanted to make something.

The TRSfag cries out as he strikes you.

lool

I never even heard of IM until the salt dunes poured in

Oh really?

The TRSfag cries "Ironmarch" as he shills you.

see

see
try again

No, you're being played a fucking fool

also

mods please make the a temp banner

I'm noticing a lot of overlap

in the posting styles of the TRS defenders

and the IronLARP defenders

they all do this shit

because namefags are fucking cancer.
If we are "being used" it's because our goals overlap right now - if these kikes decide they want to get into making golems they shouldn't be surprised when they learn the golem was acting in its own best interests the whole time.

gonna be leaving soon, exhausted this

All you lot have?

And I dont mind that whatsoever, but lying about TRS and threatening to dox them is dumb

animal dicks I wont comment on, but when they mock this gay stuff as "implicitly white" you know what's going on

I type faster

oh, a few times I laughed at you guys for doing what the goons want. GOT ME!

Still not following the playbook in whole

yea, the same opinioned lot I am talking to. It is multiple people is it not?

dox all namefags
at least you used one "x"

Sensible position. Just dont tell lies and try to dox, that's retarded. I say again, before I go, YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE SHILLING!

dumb

You are clearly a maximum sperg farming (you)s. It's either that or you're a goon, Holla Forums, or JIDF, so that's frankly my most charitable assessment.

nigger i've been reporting TRS pod-cast e-celeb shill posts for the past fucking week. kill yourself.

It's gay leftist style memeing that happened to work though I know many of my fellow hoppeans make their own joking anti-ancap stuff because they're fun and pro-ancap memes aren't
t. not trs

there's zero excuse for having fag porn on your computer.
CF does it and he's a fag, TRS do it and they're fags.
ironic faggotry is still faggotry you slimy yid.

SAYONARA TRS-KUN

Says the faggot shilling for TRS.

There's 14 threads full of this shit you're just playing dumb and no one is buying it retard.

We haven't

We havent yet

We're only getting started though.

Incredibly low energy

We're doxing you later. We will remember your writing style. We do not furget, do no forgib. WE are naomnyous

there's no debating with these autists. just dox and swat all these fucks into submission so they leave us the fuck alone.

How does that even follow? Anyone who doesn't just mindlessly go with the stupid flow you've been worked up into is an enemy now? You're acting like a fucking tool, not a rational actor.

Kek. I'll quit falling for the bait now.

Only if you post pictures of your mother's tits.

You call it stupid and yet you're the one playing stupid and ignoring evidence. Funny.

This.
The doxers/DDoS were an outside element that also acts on our interests. They are not Holla Forums no matter how much they claim to be.
peggle crew is some twitch raid group that knows one of the guys on >>>/trs/ their actions are not 100% supported by Holla Forums for any reason other than we think it's funny seeing a group that fucked with us getting a new rectum where their neck used to be.

Reminder: ID: f48e3f and a6b894 are the same shitposter or part of the same discord
Look at post time and sentence structure.

I can imagine that post being said with a nasally kike voice.

Are they still being DDOS ?

Oh look a new meme video about the 'alt right'

We're trying to circumvent their cloudflare and alternating servers

They switched servers, not that it will save them.
8ch.net/baphomet/res/121381.html

I kek'd

If you go into the last thread you will find me posting asking wtf is going on, as a typical user does when some new shit is going down we ask for proofs, and when it becomes evident you faggots are shilling harder than the JIDF ever has well, it's time to fuck up some shit.

You however came in here and started blatantly defending TRS like a shill does, and that's why you were immediately ousted as a shill because you are retarded.

Also blatant samefagging is blatant.

Yes, it's causing the forum to glitch but not really doing much else.

They use the ghost blogging platform which is all javascript, a smart user could probably make the server dos itself.

Also it's a godaddy server hosted in AZ

yes/no

I notice the Holla Forums tends to be the political outlet for people who spend time on other non-political boards.

Holla Forums is numerous people, some of whom I assume are members of peggle crew - but as a whole peggle crew is not Holla Forums
I still enjoy what you're doing and I assume the majority of the board does as well - it's basic consensus.

I really wish they would just make an apology, handle their shills better and fuck off so we can go back at doing interesting stuff.

TRS needs to identify and purge the goon elements from their ranks, once that is done move on to the fags, then the ironic fags who are still fags then the general autismos with credit cards.

new thread here btw.

derp.
>>>/baphomet/121381

This. Notice how the a6b894 TRShill uses shitty sentence structure purposefully to provide plausible difference compared to his proper, formulaic prose as seen in f48e3f. However, he screwed up in sentence length and general sentiment. They're too similar in function, especially when you omit the plebbit spacing for a6b894.

No, suck my fucking cock. You've fallen into the exact circular reasoning these fucks want you to. Anyone who disagrees with you is now TRS, by virtue of their disagreement. Now anytime you see anyone disagreeing with you in any way, you'll yell "TRS" and derail the fucking thread, which is exactly what someone would want you to do if they were trying to fucking neuter our ability to act or think in meaningful fucking ways. Don't be so fucking stupid.

Goons have gotten too close to the inner circle for that to be accomplished
When the TRS discord got opened it was essentially a repeat of what happend with every reddit's IRC/skype/whatever channel: goons come in, get chummy with admins, eventually become part of the inner circle

I don't, this is the kind of shit that makes me com back here. Not the engaging with shills per se, but the actual doxing and DDoSing part. It's a learning experience and it's funny as hell. My sides were gone when their forum went down. I wanna see their home-page filled with gay shit, no homo. If you don't like this just bump some other threads. People like Richard Spencer and anyone who kisses up to him should be shamed into suicide.

Pay attention to this post. He's switched length up because he thinks that will save him. His other IP was banned so now he's sticking with this one. Both similar number of post counts though.

HAIL OUR MEDIA ATTENTION

HAIL OUR GRECO-HOLLYWOOD BUTT SEX

HAIL OUR ZIONIST ALLIES

HAIL TRUMP

HAIL VICTORY THAT WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BUT PARASITED OFF SOME DANK MEMES

No, by virtue of being willfully ignorant of concrete evidence.

wew

Proving my fucking point.

Nobody is claiming they aren't fucking nobheads or fag lovers, you fucking idiot.

And to think, all you have to do to make this go away is not post here.

we're all pegglecrew :^)

I'm glad it happened especially after pic related, they deserve it, but it's getting old.

Hop on another VPN, lad.

You're not TRS because you're taking the stance that Holla Forums should shun shills (which is an interesting point because you are one) you're TRS because you've been deflecting and making excuses for them for (29) posts and rising.

We know it's you TRS-kun. Just give it up.

Yeah all those other fucking shills were just pretending to be retarded. Are you serious nigger?

kek.

I miss CTR tbh.

Pic kinda related.

i just thought he talked like a kike

FRESH TRShill DISCORD LOGS!!!!

Holla Forums is a NatSoc board.

for any iron march in here our glorious leader natt says to keep shilling against the alt right until we get a forum invite

It gets old when the user's doing the doxing are actually just bluffing, but I'm patient when it comes to the DDoSing because I know that kind of stuff is tricky. Hopefully we can attack their servers sooner rather than later. You can always do this kind of stuff yourself instead of waiting on someone else to do it.

jesus user don't do this you're killing the salt market :(

They're defeated. This is the time to step up the ante.

Why are they still heREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kys trsfag

Can someone explain the context of these logs? Redchannit? What does TF2 have to do with this?

By the way, Bulbasaur's Discord is Bulbasaur#8300 in case anyone needs it. :^)

KILLSHOT

Pic related is Natt's dox fam.

noice

they're upset.

pls lad I was being ironic

His Discord: Axe in the Deep#4488

LOCAL MAN'S SIDES FOUND ACHIEVING ORBIT

wew tbh

Jesus. Oh well, I tried as hard as I could to fucking warn them about poking Holla Forums with a stick. Bulbasaur even blocked me like an SJW. They literally brought this on themselves.

they wouldn't have to worry if they didn't talk fucking shit to us. Thats their own fucking fault.

kek.

At least they're starting to realize they stuck their dick in the wrong waspnest.

Can we dox them through discord?

Should they not be? You're threatening to ruin their lives.

I haven't done anything sir, I'm just enjoying the ride.

LITERALLY ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS APOLOGIZE FOR SHILLING US

THEY WOULD RATHER GET DOXXED THAN HUMBLE THEIR FUCKING EGOS FOR A MINUTE AND ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG

NAMEFAGS ARE A CANCER UPON THIS WORLD

A fitting end tbh.

I won't give you the benefit of a spoiler fam.

you heard it here first folks, I jewinvader am in fact an actual kike. Memes are not real and neither is hyperbole.

What else did you expect?

I think Discord doesn't allow you to resolve IPs. But if we tracked down their Skype accounts then we might be able to get some juicy info.

So what do we know about bulbasaur for doxing purposes? Seems like a soft target.

Remember TRShills, OPSEC could save your life one day.

You know what, I've been a Natsoc for over 4 years and verified Caucasian for much longer, really eye opening stuff. I'm jewish.

People call him a jew because he says the jews have to be exterminated an they think anyone that extreme must be an agent.

My fucking sides.

Well I'm ready to roll out I just need some insideanon to leak this stuf.

Why do they pretend their side did not get caught shilling here twice in a row ?

How?

Jewish goon because you didn't allow TRS mods shilling zionism on your board. Crazy.

You'd better be benis.

There's an account that looks like Sven's.
Username: seventhson.trs
Could be a fake though.

Southern. Dates negresses.

This is some real low energy shit, TRS.

this was even more low effort then the original. Your meme is shit.

Another tryhard TRShill, shitty forced meme.

Israeli flag is photoshopped

wew

TRS is still unable to comprehend that people could not like them simply because they are namefags who won't stop sending their cultists to shill their friend simulator here

The most pathetic thing I've seen in a long time.

Maybe be a bit nicer to the TRS lad, they've had a rough few days and some of them are facing a possible dox. Poor lads.

Include me in the screencap pls.

If only they had the humility to apologize for their actions like white men do when they piss off a "friend"

but that would mean admitting that they were wrong and their ego won't allow that

Oh no, we're gonna strike even harder now that victory is near. It'll be another checkmark in the "HAHA Holla Forums BTFO THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO US" collection

You make a lot of good points, except the part where you assume every user is a stupid child or failed adult that isn't already organizing in real life. So you didn't really make any good points I guess.

We?

What the fuck kind of dumb shit is this. This looks exactly like a Holla Forums meme

No it doesn't, a Holla Forums meme would have about eighteen more lines of text. This looks like something a grandma would make.

That's what I'm talking about,
bring a grenade to a gun fight.

TRS has a shitton of facebook groups guys.

googledork for opFuckOffFaggots: inurl:facebook.com therightstuff

I begged them to fucking stop because I've been here long enough to see this coming from 10 klicks away. Oh fucking well.

Bring C4 to a fist-fight.

I don't really feel that bad. We had 14 threads, AKA 10,000+ actual posts warning them to fuck off. They brought this on themselves.

Just remember to dox the expeditionary force shill faggots first. Some random 16 year old dork from the forum doesn't deserve a random dox as much as these shills do.

Bring two giant blue blueberry balls to a cochhh fight

Fucking kek.
All time-sensitive info is blacked out. This was posted today.

I really wish they would juste apologize and swear that their shilling won't happen again.

Aww Titus is one of the few goods ones. I know I know, I've read the Holla Forumsmud, even the best of the Namefags must die.

Bring ebola to a proxy war.

Gaius is the only worthwhile one on the panel.

Sounds suspicious and dangerous.

Namefag pride is one hell of a drug, lad.
They'll let themselves and their families get fired by leftists for being gnatsees before they admit that they were wrong.

I like all of them but Aristocles, who I want to strangle. I did like it more when Gaius had his own youtube show and did Catholic stuff.

Is this Titus fella gay? I can hear the lisp towards the end of his post, unless he's being ironic.

Maybe this will be a crucible for TRS getting the SA namefags out of their midst. We might actually be giving TRS chemotherapy against their will here.

lel, weev has taken the side of TRS?

feds side with feds

He works on their servers.

How anyone can trust that man is beyond me

Controlled OP stick together, especially after Zionists inject millions into their group.

That nigger was on here like two weeks ago and said he was putting out the next video soon. Procrastinating fag. Aristocles would be better if he actually read the material.

Imma letchu finish, but Seras Victoria is best girl even though she fought on the wrong side.

the answer to that question is nothing. But you can try.

at least one of them has some foresight

deleet this rip van winkle is best girl
good to see you again hellsing friend

Let us know when it gets zero upboats.

lmao I didn't even notice it

at least some of TRS isn't retarded

I know, if he is a fed his cover is shit.

If Seras fought with Millennium, would you still prefer Rip? I'll respect our diversity if you say yes.

can't really prove that I'm TRS, a 7+year Holla Forums oldfag, a goon, cuckchan, a mossad agent, leftypol, /r/the_donald, IM, Anders fucking Brevik, Stormfront, NV or just some guy having a troll. :^)

what about this image is false tho ? Explicate your opinion.

yes, I love tall girls and her freckles are adorable

It's okay dude. I cant tell that you're a faggot and that's enough for me.

No one who has browsed this website for more than a month would look at the abortion you just posted and thought, 'yeah, that's good'. It's impossible. You would have had your natural taste meme taste buds writhing in agony as if you had just tasted some meme ipecac.

checked and rekt

Good! All different kinds of Aryan girls should be loved. That is true justice.

(czech'd)
o i am laffin

It just is nigger, deal with it

IM saying 1488 for one, they're multikult.

When did I say it was false? I was critiquing the unappealing form of your meme. If you'd used a better stock image, had a better autistic screeching txt insert, maybe I'd have kek'd. In present form it's half-assed, shitty, and unappealing.

Jesus though this morning I thought thread 14 was going to be it and then when I got home tonight we're well into thread 15. At this point Ithink only the mods can stop these threads

Happens to the best of us tbh

This is from /cow/ a long time ago. Its not even TRS…

Hol' up nigger. You must definitively prove that's TRS first. I don't recognize any of those names as proven TRShills.

so in other words you've got nothing. This boards gone downhill in a big way in the last year and a half. You think calling someone faggot and nigger get under people's skin on this board? You must not be from around here.

You're saying IronMarch isn't 1488, they are pro-multiculturalism, really? Not the impression I've got. Pretty cuck if true.

thats a fair assessment. thanks for yr honesty

Actually this board has been feeling how it used to years ago lately.

This whole bullshit is the most obvious divide and conquer attempt I have ever seen here and if you can't see it for that, you are the dumbest fucking mongrels to have ever existed.

This user's right.
>>>/cow/240062

they're not pro multiculturalism per se but they're happy to see say… Indian fascists in India. The guy who runs is it is some Uzbek.

Then why are you here?

tbh I hope you TRShills never stop with this shit. I'll be donating some cash to the TDS or FTN so I can get a forum invite soon. I'll get it. I think my last dox I did (non pizzagate/rwss related) was the salon pedophile todd petterson. Guess I'll be adding TRS to the list

your memes suck dick lad, accept your fate and work to better yourself
t. the OP who gets dozens of delicious (you)s off of his OC to fuel his narcissism

So when is this going to end? Is this a meme in and of itself now?

This goon D&C attempt is pretty funny to watch. Your faggot IRC channel is comprised by infiltrators despite your attempts to hold your cuck users hostage by demanding private info. Why do you shit skins think Holla Forums cares about the alt-kike? Your attempts at this manufactured crisis isn't working very well because nobody gives a shit about TRS. Nobody cares what they say. Shitting up their board is newfaggotry at a whole new level.

We don't care what TRS says, but TRS cares what we say. Insult TRS here, but these 15 threads trying make anons attack their board is hilariously transparent.

I know you leftist scum want to drive a wedge in the right community so it destroys itself like the left is, but it isn't going to work.

These threads are cancer, this isn't fun. It's like punching a retard.

You exposed yourselves a long time ago with the christcuck meme. Your not even clever, at least be funny about it.

You know you can't divide two things that were never really together in the first place.

Completely transparent, like you aren't even trying. Sad!

When TRS dismantles their site

I love punching retards. or pissing on them
National Action RIP

And admits hegemony

Explain the first picture then

Yes. We warned them in good faith…

CRASHING THIS SERVER
WITH NO SURVIVORS

and checks these trips

IM is ran by a non white and has non white and mongrel members, they even had a jew "aryanist" back when they were shilling their site on 4chon/new/ in 2011-12. They're starship trooper fascists.

One of them was shilling here last year and claimed the non whites/mongrels had been banned, complete bullshit.

I think you post such downvoted screeds because you see that these threads are gaining traction. TRS only ever had pull when they were the edgy site, but now that Holla Forums is trashing you you're losing your appeal of being counter culture.

KYS TRS SCUM

ok but how about for real?

8ch.net/cow/res/237339.html#240062

this

When there isn't any lulz it in anymore

So what? 2 or 3 more threads at most?

How many more threads until TRS apologizes?

I'm still laughing, keep the threads pumping. This is why you never namefag, you set up an ego for yourself that you have to irrationally defend to death.

literally all we want is an apology and toknock the fucking shilling off

admit you were wrong to shill here and this stops but your namefag ego can't tolerate that

That's the only sensible or intelligent thing I've ever heard him say.

If you want to get ahold of Lothar, he is known to hang out at. Juif has been known to drop by as well.
#chimpire on irc.rizon.net

Why dont these fucking losers stick to 4chan where they'd fit right in

TIME TO SPANK TRS WITH MOON ROCKS

1. Report their Google Adsense for hate speech:

support.google.com/adsense/contact/violation_report

2. Report their liberapay account for the same reason:

email [email protected]/* */ and report the account 'trsradio'

3. Report their libsyn account for hate speech:

libsyn.com/contact/

GET GOING ANONS, CUT THE FUNDING

do it fegit

We all know that's where they came from bro. That's why they stick out on here like a sore thumb.

YES YES

Yeah he's right. The 90's entire miltia and far right movements were compromised by Feds and local police.

Same deal as today. Remeber when the militia took over that federal cabin in the woods? Half of them were government informants.

Who do you think told them taking over a cabin in the middle of no where was a good idea?

top kek

I wouldn't doubt it if lothar was part of the fempire at some point, jej

Nigger, he was a mod at coontown. He was totally involved with the Evalion shit, too. Check the ED on Evalion and look at the chat logs.

I called it. Totally a goon.

It's Holla Forums they would be admitting defeat to, so it's even more than that. You know, the same Holla Forums full of anonymous lonely basement dwelling anime nerds. That's the lowest, or getting damn close to it. If anyone can't even deal with the lowest, then they're even lower than the lowest!

Listen, I dont have a namefag ego, I am primarily a Holla Forumsack. I just want the autism on either side to end. I would like SS to apologize if that would make the cringe end, but my understanding of what the "higher-ups" believe is that because shilling on 8/pol/ was never officially authorized, an apology is therefore not needed. It was made a bannable offense to shill here on TRS recently.

Let me make clear that I am in fact a national socialist, and think people who talk shit about 1488 are cucks.

I don't know about you lad but I feel pretty high.

I read that (aside from a U.S. Marshall tackling his lawyer) Bundy got off because the jury was weirded out that half the fucking dudes at the cabin were Feds. If there's a ratio of more than 10/1 or even 20/1 fed it's entrapment, any federal jury can see that, let alone 2/1 informant ratio.

I love being us.

wot? u don't like us posting the latest happenings from breitbart and fox news? what are you a ctr shill?? :^)

I bet any amount of money he still lurks at the Chimpire chat. I don't have a VPN so I can't go in there, but I would bet any amount of money they're chatting about this in there right now.

idk about you but I'm literally on national television on a bi-weekly basis

I am now legitimately confused.

Low Energy, did you even try?

It's the same 5 people trying manfuacturing a issue.

Anons who love fucking with people get attracted to this drama of course.

Never been to TRS, but good try.

Nice D&C attempt shill.

link to the chimpire chat?

but I do :DDD

how the fuck have they not figured out he's a fucking goon

It's kind of funny. Holla Forums at least admits that we're nazi basement dwellers fapping to anime, and embraces it.
TRS pretends to be that guy who's the coolest kid at the party and the smartest intellectual in the room, while being a bunch of mid-30-40 year old alcoholics. They didn't get that way because they were all super successful chads, I'll tell you what.

xd

hahahaha shit good catch

looks like

forgot they weren't on reddit

what are you some kind of faggot?

This.

irc.rizon.net

room: #chimpire

Where did you come from and why don't you kindly fuck back off.

Are you post shaming people?

#chimpire on irc.rizon.net

yes these same 5 people are spamming Holla Forums with eceleb clickbait and kikebart articles, they think being that we don't care to hear about megyn kelly or some stupid shit it makes us libtards or something?

I've been busy so haven't been paying attention, have no clue what's going on really other than that TRS has been shilling here for some time for faggots and jews, but man TRS must have really poked the hornet's nest this time if this is at thread #15.

What were they thinking?

rizo n.net/chat

room: #chimpire

they're dumb as niggers, you see their hero dickie spencer get pwn'd in every interview he's done recently?

use the name pumpernickle1488

They were thinking white nationalists could ever ally with Jews.

Namefaggots. They weren't. We even tried to warn them. They thought they were in charge, but they no longer feel in charge.

Namefag ego is more powerful than common sense. Every time.

That's not the reason for this and you know it. This is about enforcing hierarchy.

>rizo n.net/chat

Thank you.

You made it sound like people were downvoting him tho fam.

ok y-you too

Who? Lmao

Because these faggots, if you haven't, noticed are plebbit SRS trannies constantly posting, constantly posting in #15 threads now.

Same five people trying to push a narrative responding to everyone questioning how this stupid shit started and it's such a (((coincidence)) this shit has #15 threads and blown up. Trumps election didn't have this many.

They suck at narrative pushing.

They think this D&C is working so well they will spam new threads. Shitting up the board. All this behavior goes so against image board culture it's a balatant D&C shill job.

Now shills want us to report TRS for hate speech? Funny, but it's still a D&C job

Archive of the first thread in the OP, you fucking retard.
Did you forget already? It's only been a few days. Christ, no wonder you faggots keep losing.

The solution is TRS apologizes and stops shilling us. That way we can know anybody shilling us with pro-TRS is a third party.

Their ego won't allow that, so we assume that they're not too concerned about their TRSEF primarily existing to punch to the right.

pretty sure he's referring to the red ice radio "jewish nationalist" thing and the fact that they were shilling it and got banned for it here, I'm not sure what you're talking about

I notice the kike faggot mods asre starting to lock these threads. Why? kosher nationalism being pushed must be a big part of their stipend.

You'll hang too motherfucker, I'm talking to you, kikey and other SJWs who merely pretend to be on our side.

Looks like it's time to pull out the redpills for the TRS faggots…
I don't know what made any of you think we would support degeneracy.

On some level, I think you're right. At the end of the day this is like a local police department fucking with the CIA, or the CIA fucking with BIG GUYS We warned them a gorillion times to stop poking around here, and they just didn't listen. It's time for them realize who the real source of memetic energy is. If we have to throw a few out of an airplane so be it.

WE CIA-NIGGERS NOW

for the chat name, I just thought it was funny

silly faggot, you can't divide two things that were never together in the first place

Like I said in my other post, the issue in that comes from the fact that at TRS officially, shilling here was never allowed. So to the people in charge of TRS, they did no wrong. It is the responsibility of the people who would have actually dont the shilling.

But since these people obviously shilled as user, finding who they are would be impossible.

A little off-topic, but has anyone seen the username WhiteSoIMustBeRacist come up in these TRS threads?

Or Alghazi?

(checked)
Wouldn't be the first CIA plane we crashed with no survivors. TRS didn't listen.

No, why?

whudda buncha fags, they have all proxy ips blocked

Not gonna lie thats a pretty solid set-up =^/

Does anyone have the uncensored interview from NPI with that reactionary yid?

I'm aware of the shilling, and I'm saying that the content of it, the specific transgression doesn't matter. They expect to be able to colonize with no blowback, while whining to their higher ups like they can wag a finger at us and change our behavior.

WhiteSoIMustBeRacist or Alghazi was also a part of the Chimpire chat along with Lothar back in the day.

The fucking mods were dumb enough to post their bans from here on the forum. The people in charge of TRS are directly responsible for this.

He knows dude, all these shills do. They just lie and lie nonstop

BAKA

I wish my room looked like that.

I am talking about the admins, not mods. Mods are appointed by admins and have no ownership. I have seen most people asking for the admins like SS and bulbasaur to apologize. So what is really going on? I dont know. I know as much as you do.

embarrassing

You'd think that a group who considers us their "ally" wouldn't have such a problem with apologizing to somebody they've offended. You would think that if they really cared about building a "movement" with us they would want to work to improve relations when we think they've done something wrong.

They care more about their egos than their professed movement.

Nice try, kike lover. Where do you think you are? That kind of subtlety doesn't go unnoticed.

Are people here mad at TRS forum members? I only listen to TDS and nothing they have said lines up with anything I have read here about TRS.

The only thing I find odd about them is their unbridled support of Spencer. Aside from that, their views seem to line up with the views I assume are here, judging by what's being criticized about TRS forum members?

I agree, you are being retarded.

Don't let your dreams be dreams.

I dont know what to tell you about admins and mods. I have no control over anyone. You need to take it up with those individual people.

I'm pretty hazy but I think this guy was a gnaa goon who trolled gamergate and helped out the 5 guys chick a bunch

They've been warned to back off and they just scoffed it. Check bulb's twitter.

I guess that's it, really. TRS forgot that we're the last boss of the internet. And it doesn't matter if you're left, right, or center, if you forget who's in charge here, you get squashed.

Are the mods not responsible for their admins?

If a general from the US directs his army to Cambodia for some reason, unapproved, does that general just keep on keeping on? Does Cambodia consider the US an ally after that?

If it was ideological, an apology wouldn't fix it, would it?

fug

If that tactic doesn't work for the Goons, then it's not going to work for you.

Do you guys see how these people never fucking leave? These are the cancers that killed 4chan. Thankfully they've outed themselves this time.

~Suspook used to write Evalion's scripts. Just an FYI.

YOU GET HIT
HIT INTO THE PIT

You are one fashy goy. :^)

archive.is/rbGZb
yeah lol that irc is pozed

I saw that and I think he was approached in the wrong way. He does not hang out on the forum, and honestly he is an older dude (30s-40s) so I dont think he really gets all this online type shit. To my knowledge Bulbasaur would have zero knowledge about any online shit going on at TRS, or any "shilling" operations, on 8/pol/ or anywhere else for that matter.

I dont know, try asking politely to the Lothar guy or maybe SeventhSon. That is all I can really think of tbh

Why do these people always make that face, or some slight variation of that face? What is so difficult about looking regular?

NO

An apology or some kind of reimprandment would prove that they care more about their movement than their egos, whilst telling their forumies to leave us the fuck alone would mean that we could assume that the people shilling TRS here are a third party.

And before you say that Sven has said anybody talking about 8/pol/ will be banned, has anybody been punished?

I don't know what this is. It's like Guts smashing into Griffith's demon egg and ending the story before the sacrifice. It's an un-event, an un-happening. Have the memes gone too far?

mental illness

No idea, can any leakers confirm?

We're not going to be nice about this. He's lucky he was approached at all. I just want to see their site shut down because they're faggots, I don't care about apologies.

Not only that, Holla Forums has a lot more support now because of this trs faggotry.

Hosts of radio shows were blatantly ignoring that and scheming to counter-attack us. Multiple hosts even. All this might cause TRS to collapse from internal pressures funnily enough the servers aren't the only thing stressed.

pic related

Kek. Great analogy.

I think the funniest thing is this isn't even our final form, at best this is a side project for us. fuck I put maybe 5% of my energy into actually doing anything and am just keking at the threads at this point, I'm sure most everyone else is too and they're already shitting themselves.

Sad!

But they do need to understand they are not our superiors at all, just because we agree on a few areas does not make us the same, and if they fuck with us they will be destroyed.

This is all being done for a reason, if you were locked in a room with an enemy and a traitor and only one bullet you'd shoot the traitor first.

nobody has been banned except 2 leakers.

Over on /trs/ we got a trshill speculating it's an internal coup by tharru and larry against seventh spic and mike.

It is obvious a lot of these people have egos, so if you want to get shit done you might have to appeal to and manipulate their egos against them.

Now I'll post someone else's OC and claim it's mine. spencer is
NOT GAY
:^)

That doesn't actually answer what we're trying to find out: has anyone mentioned Holla Forums and gone unb&?

do these guys do a podcast or something?

That's the exact opposite of how you deal with people with egos.

Anyone have that pic of Sven handy?

They are strong national socialist people on TRS.

To be fair, we should probably make that happen away. Granted, Larry looks like a little fat jew.

what a great movement™

top kek
TRS is unable to comprehend things outside the confines of their shitty forums
Really gives you an insight into what this kind of social isolation does to people

Didn't read any of this thread, but I do know antifa is fueling this because they want to start infighting. Hopefully most of Holla Forums will wise up to this and start focusing on antifa. It's a dead giveaway when antifa fags on twitter are gloating about this bullshit.

Right here.

Tharru is an alright guy. Does philosophy podcasts.

give us your information, trs isn't a honeypot, don't worry ;^)

xd

true, but you're still a shill, this is still a manufactured crisis.

I'm not doing the work of goons.

didn't read any of this post, but I do know you're a shill and a cum-guzzling faggot

I DID IT ALL GOYIM
I DID IT ALL

These are my favorite

The difference is I can provide proof and you can't.

t. Tharru

link plz

soundcloud.com/tharru-635500471

Those were the guys who debated and btfo Holla Forums a few months back.

Hello antifa :D

Everybody who doesn't like TRS is banned from the forums

Which will it be next?

hey do me a solid and not have shit taste in cambodian comics

there are pics of jazzhands from before this though? the one with the libertarian shit everywhere

Kek. Yup. This is Holla Forums going from moderately annoyed to determined. I've seen this happen dozens of times. TRS thinks autism will stop on a dime.

Difference you shills are talking about it right now on twitter.

Hello cuck.

I am trying my best to reach out here.

He's the nasally one
radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/echo-free-philosophy/

If you have proof, post it.

I haven't had a social media account since 2009.

That's Chris Cantwell, whose show he was on.

Never underestimate the power of single white men working together.

Well we are not part of the (((alt-right)))

It was a label pushed upon us by our enemies. It is hard to fight against a nameless thing and that is where our strength lies.

I really wish we could make a lolcow out of that faggot

Its fucking 1am and here I am shitposting on Holla Forums about internet flame wars
its alright i guess

You'd better try harder nigger. We're headed to the precipice and if TRS doesn't make a big sweeping one off gesture where they swallow their pride AND stop the shilling it's gonna get ugly.

The european /baph/ guys are gonna wake up for their nocturnal terror session soon. Tick Tock.

He is a self lolcow. He started doing fucking meth.

I'm the only one with a pic of jazzhands as far as I know. Maybe if an antifag pays me enough I'll show the uncensored picture. Oh, but I guess there arent any antifa people here apparently. Too bad.

No there is some talk about 8ch nobody doing the talking has been banned.

/thread

smh

Ghoul can probably put you in touch with them :^)

holy wew my fucking sides

>radio.therightstuff.biz/tag/theyounghwytes/

oh looks like they're blatantly stealing memes from us 'h'wite'

they're basically calling themselves jews lel

You're reaching out to antifa shills. Your best move is to go on twitter, read some of the antifa twitter posts, realize that they're gloating about doing this, unfuck yourself, and attack them.

If only your dad stuck around to raise you kiddo.

I don't care if they talk about us. But they better talk about us with some fucking respect, because I've seen dozens of lesser sites than TRS set fire to and burned to the ground. They laughed at us for thinking that we're hot shit. They were to newfag to realize that we are hot shit, and they better treat us with a little bit of dignity and respect, lest we remind them while we're still the undefeated final boss after 10+ fucking years.

Yeah he also jacked off but he forget his webcam was on. You can look that up yourself if you want to for whatever reason.

Think I might call into his show and let him know what a pathetic waste of flesh he is

I don't give half a fuck about this drama or TRS. stop shitting the board up.

People do that all the time, and he actually really likes the attention. He is an honest to God mentally unstable individual.

I'm sure

If you don't care then don't fucking say anything.

R8 my OC

Except that's been a Jared Taylor joke for years.

No fucking way hahahaha

Hello fellow north-easterner. Are you a PA user or a jew yorker?

This is from a day ago.

Wow, an unstable attention whore? Who could have guessed.

This video clip from a clockwork orange comes to mind. Lol.

the south-east has the same time zone as the north-east retard

fellow PAnon?

Kek. That dumbshit Lothar still has no idea about the primal forces he insists on fucking with.

Nobody gives a shit about cuba fam.

this times 6 million

Looks like a capitulation to me.

calling the carolinas cuba is going too far user

F…fam? I moved here from AZ. Are the hammerskins legit or just faggots?

TRS posted another slide thread:

A discord lmao

I dont believe these are TRS folks anymore.

Cantwell is an edgecow

I see the word sorry in there.

they're trying to lure us into one of their honeypots?

what amateurs….yawn…

When did you believe it was TRS?

You're a fag. Now unleash those primal forces on me. Show me the best cat pictures money can buy baby.

wtf.

One more, but I'm going to bed y'all. I got work in the morning.

I really doubt they have that forethought. They do like discord for some reason, though.

Maybe a good while ago, but not any longer. This has entered just plain old lulz territory.

mfw I can hear police sirens out my window as I read this

A Jared Taylor joke some turned into a meme.

It's manufactured conflict being pushed by goons, TRS are blatantly anti-jew, anti-nonwhite, anti-miscegenation, anti-leftism, and anti-gay. The only gay things they have said are either misinterpreted like the classic poorly-worded Spencer tweet that he immediately clarified or ironic fagposting like on /fit/ (that from what I've heard is now a bannable offense since they took so much heat for it).

Does he have any fucking clue what we've done to people?

Goodnight antifag.

I think you're right. I think TRS has been sufficiently creeped out at this point. I would bet there'll be calls soon to dox people who aren't even really associated with TRS by (((outside interests))). We'll keep reading the screencaps but it looks like Lothar (who is probably a goon infiltrator) is trying to keep the shit-pot stirring.

Not that we should forgive TRS, but it's important to stay objective and keep an eye out for 3rd, 4th and 5th parties in this whole situation.

says the TRS shill

Dude they hang out with Greg Johnson nearly every weekend, and other out faggots.

Then why do they keep shilling people like Dickie Spencer and Millennial Woes? Also coming here spamming their kikebart links.

You have no idea what normies and liberals have tried to do to pepe…

great. fucking great.

I wouldn't go anywhere near it just by reading their site.

Oh I've seen'em.

You know, if this has been going on for 2 or 3 days or whatever, I would imagine that all kinds of actual unironic antifa and Holla Forums types, or even just plain old Holla Forums kids have picked up on this by now.

idk

Wew

It's been going on for six days now.

(((trs shills))) are shitting up the rest of the board when we should be saging and reporting their threads

The joke was always that h'whites=jews.

Dude, this has to stop. Antifa does not have any power or technological capabilities whatsoever, they are utter trash, below trash; they are a group of degenerate, leftist, drug addicts whose most technologically impressive feat is making a facebook group private.

Also this.
If this was some leftist plot we would find some status signaling twat uploading screenshots to their twitter performing a minute by minute dialogue of what's happening to impress the few gaping vag coalburners in the hopes of possibly getting them to say hello.

That's not happening. We've had people saying that's happening, and saying it's "all over twitter" but providing no sauce.

Did you know Arizona has its' own timezone and cucks all you dst fags out of your extra hour?

That's a lie.

No, the joke is that the man has a stupid accent and pronounces "w's" as 'hwah"

Lol. I know, perfect example of the collective IQ of these (((trs niggers))).

No, "h'White" meaning jew goes back to /new/, you're just a newfag.

Holla Forums does have their own discord channels, I just dont know of anyone who has managed to sneak in. They also have loads of shit tier Youtube channel content creators who like to larp as commie kike revolutionaries.

This. What the hell is the other guy talking about? The joke was to make it sound ridiculous as possible. See: Huee-w'hite

Jared said Jews look h'wite to him you big dummy.

ironic faggotry is still faggotry

You're underestimating a well funded opponent. TRS and Holla Forums are obviously in their scope of destruction.
itsgoingdown.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/
twitter.com/antifa_ne

This, funny how he thinks /fit/ was ironic too. They were 100% fagged the fuck out just like TRS.
Half were gay openly and half "liked the male form" and were trying super hard not to be gay - /fit/ was a fucked up place.

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE FOR NAMEFAGGING

fan-enabling is the worst

Dude if you're so concerned with how TRS is run go become a mod there.

Did The Golden One originally come from /fit/?

If they think they have the balls to dethrone us, so be it. If we can no longer hold onto the title why should we have it? But they're not going to and cannot beat us. Because they're weak. And we're strong.

Not sure on this actually. He seems a little too well adjusted for /fit/ probably came from bodybuildingforums.
/fit/ poached a lot of their board culture and distorted it, then bbf re-appropriated the distorted version of the culture they created, and then Elliot Rodger.

wut

I don't know about this either way but from what I've heard them say from their own mouths they hate faggotry and think it's disgusting.

They support Spencer because he's a nice guy who tries hard and he's on their side. Normal people don't attack their allies just because they have a faggy voice.

Read the thread.

This is true, hence why they put a stop to it.

Like every part of imageboard culture, it was part irony and part reality. Like the Kek mythology, some anons actually believe in a primordial chaos god arising from his eternal slumber to help a shitposting businessman win the presidency, and some actual fags were attracted to the ironic fagposting. /fit/ had a thing for /cgl/, the /fa/+/fit/ shipping was primarily perpetrated by other boards and rarely on /fit/.

I'm not from TRS, I just enjoy their podcasts and unlike some people here I actually genuinely believe in National Socialism and wouldn't attack and attempt to destroy my brothers just because of minor infractions.

Why don't I believe you?

Jesus christ you TRS faggots talk like those autistic goon NEETs that spend their days insulting some faggot that makes video game youtube videos all day.

*yawn*
Same namefaggot excuse. Red Ice and TRS shilled in concert for Zionists to join forces with WNs. We have recent proof of Lothar getting banned for doing exactly this. The other pile of evidence, and yes I mean pile as it's over 50 screencaps and counting, just added fuel to the fire. It's as simple as that. TRShill animosity was growing ever since the election ended, this is the natural head to the conflict. Get fucked TRShill.

I don't really see that as ardent National Socialism fam

he was on bbf and after he snapped the culture there got a lot less whacky.

I can get that, but by the time /lgbt/ rolled around on 4cucks /fit/ was mostly completely unironically gay or deeply closeted and "just pretending"
Overall you hit the nail on the head. I miss some of those /cgl/ babes - all those loligoths were fugging hot - and some niggers think real femanons don't exist

I have no idea who Millenial Woes even is, I'm new to all these ecelebs and he's never mentioned on any podcast I've heard. Polite sage for doublepost.

I'm actually less certain than I made it seem in that post so don't take my word for it, but other anons have said it's been outlawed.

Link?

It sounds like you're purposely misreading that. I think anyone here would love for Jews in America to leave.

As for the other two, I'm not sure I have heard that.

Pretty much this. I'm getting sick of anons having to explain this after TRShills astroturf though.

Are you sure you clicked on the right post to reply to?

TRS was doomed from the start.

Really, an invite only forum that is hidden from public view? You're asking to get fucked in the ass by the feds at that point.

At the end of the day, they are not important. I would sooner destroy TRS and everyone involved in it than let Holla Forums burn. Holla Forums can survive shilling, infiltration, intelligence agencies, etc. Holla Forums is superior in every way, and has multiple bunkers in the worst case scenario and even fucking preps made for both a total SHTF and internet down scenario. We're prepared to fight this fight. We've spent years getting the shit kicked out of us by every intelligence agency on the planet and ingesting bigger redpills than will ever come from some faggy alt-right shit. What are they? Some random forum that popped up a couple years ago that is little more than social media light whose only real use is as a buffer for normalfaggots to flock to when we actually accomplish something of value
tldr;
THEY ARE NO BETTER THAN REDDIT AND CAN BURN IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE

They are NOT allies. They are useful idiots. And if they step out of line they WILL be bitch-smacked back. Honestly in all the years of being on the chans I have never, ever seen such whiny bitchshit from anyone as I have from TRS. Even Chrischan had more grace than this.

By that virtue, I propose making every TRSfag we can find into a balding transexual obsessed with going fast.

I deleted the wrong post number. Sorry.

My neighbor is a nice guy, doesn't make him any less of a faggot.
Brothers who milk shekels for drinking money and engage in egotistical circle-jerking?
A. Are you calling us fucking normies? B. They were never "allies" and why don't you read the evidence of what they've done before you try to defend them, maybe you would take back everything you just said.

How is that mod post a bad thing? He is telling his people to stop it looks like.

Lel

That was the night that their expeditionary force first got caught shilling after organizing in a discord.

CWC finally is going fast since he has an infected gaping hole where his taint should be.

What?

I already addressed the gay thing, this is just slander at this point. Nobody there supports pissrael as far as I know, and they only argue for jewish nationalism as a talking point to convince normalfags, much like the "but israel has a wall" argument.

Yeah /fit/ and 4chan in general went to shit a couple years ago when actual lifting threads started getting ignored and it became Holla Forums with Zyzz memes, much like the fate of 4/pol/.

I can't really speak for Lothar but from the caps I've read he seems like he knows he fucked up and is repentant for it and now pushing for TRS to leave us alone. Red Ice is known to be a Sinead controlled op isn't it? So their little show that gave a platform to zionists is as irrelevant as the flat earth nationalists.

Kek, he looks like a standard anti-sjw youtuber. As for the facebook stuff I don't see anything linking TRS and gays, just a cap with someone shilling for TRS and some redditor shilling for milo that happen to be in the same comments section on unrelated comments. I think you seem to think those are all TRS people and not just random purplepills.

heiled They make content available for free that people enjoy and people donate money to them to keep the servers running and buy them a beer. I don't see anything wrong with that. Even the most FOSS, pure GNU hacker wouldn't turn down a free beer from someone who enjoyed his code. I read all the evidence and its minor shit that should maybe take one or two threads of bantz back and forth but not 15 threads calling for dox and ruining their lives.

How long is IM going to keep shilling us?

Well for one they're just ripping off memes and shit from here. Another you're talking about enough money to make a down payment on a fucking house in the suburbs.
Then you're being extremely disingenuous or maybe you're new to image boards. I'm not buying it.
That's called having fun user.

You're doing it again.

gay

If you read the threads then you should know that it's already out of the hands of anons and the faggots from TRS aren't making deescalating an option.

TRS is like the guy at work that gets a little too chummy with you and has bad breath. You were never our friend. We never liked you. And the fact that you had the audacity to come here and try to influence us into becoming namefag drones to your jew apologist literal nigger podcast hosts is what pisses us off. You were never our friend, are never going to be our friend, and at this point you're quickly becoming an enemy.

Just. Leave.
LEAVE
We don't want you here and to be honest, we hate you. Leave and never look back. There's nothing for you here.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Most effort these fags warrant tbh.
enjoy.

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

You can't deny this isn't highly suspicious, all of a sudden we get a massive amount of anti-TRs shilling following a TRS-IM doxxing, and anyone who says anything other than GAS TRS ECELEB WAR NOW, gets dogpiled by 50 post anons calling them TRShills.

This is textbook astroturfing and IM is the main culprit.

Proofs?

All I've seen is screenshots showing TRS mods are fags.

Literally all content on the internet comes from imageboards, this is nothing new. They pocket $50 a month, one of the guys said it on the most recent daily shoah.
What exact offense among the massive pile of random screencaps is dox worthy?
No, that's called being a fucking traitor.

Says the 400lb hacker.

Yeah, it's played right into the hands of antifa and goons.

I'm not TRS. Try actually reading my posts, retard.

Kill yourself goon.

Just stop right there.

How hurt is that butt, TRSodomite?

Wrong. It's TRS being infiltrated by goons. It's literally that simple. The goons are trying to pit us against TRS thining it's le epic D&C to destroy the right wingers when in reality it's us excising an in-grown toenail that's gotten infected. We lose nothing by TRS dispersing or disappearing.

The idea that IM of all places could manipulate TRS into acting this retarded is laughable. TRS was weak and allowed themselves to be infiltrated, now they're reaping the whirlwind of a system designed to inflate egos and prop up e-celebs.