He keeps getting away with it!

BEANERS BTFO!

star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/article124274359.html

fuck off, the ads wouldn't let it archive correctly

''Groups that want President-elect Donald Trump to make good on his campaign promise to rein in illegal immigration may have found a way to get a key ally into a pivotal job – while getting around a potentially reluctant Congress.

They are urging Trump to hire Kris Kobach, Kansas secretary of state and an immigration hardliner, for a newly created position – immigration czar – that would not need Senate confirmation.

“We have been pushing them,” said Roy Beck, executive director of NumbersUSA, a group that advocates for greater immigration enforcement. “The idea has been percolating in a number of places.”

The proposal would put one person in charge of an issue that impacts a dozen departments and agencies, including the departments of Homeland Security, State, Justice, Labor, Housing and Health and Human Services.

Kobach, a member of Trump’s transition team who has met with the future president twice in recent weeks, had been considered for attorney general and homeland security secretary.''''

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170104021821/http://www.star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/article124274359.html
archive.is/Veunz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CZAR?! RUSSIAN SCUM!

Please happen.

Everyone is going into the fucking ovens

Because OP is a fucking retard:

web.archive.org/web/20170104021821/http://www.star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/article124274359.html

also for anyone that's picky about archives archive.is/Veunz

January 20th can't come soon enough.

>>>/reddit/

Huh? We already have an immigration czar, it's called the fucking POTUS. The only problem is that our last few presidents (Since Reagan) have been fucking traitors on the subject.

(((Olbermann)))

Olbermann's not actually a kike, but he is definitely one of the biggest shabbos goys to walk the planet. He even dated (((Katy Tur))), the hack reporter cunt daughter of that hack reporter tranny faggot. The one who wants the D from the Don. Which is probably why he's so shitter shattered.

sage for TRShill slide thread

I'm getting so sick of this bullshit, kill yourself goon.

I'm actually getting physically mad at this shit.

Ann Coulter just had an orgasam

This is THE guy we need in that position. i cant believe we could be so fortunate

Yeah, this isn't fucking Holla Forums, having feuds with other Internet communities over minor infractions is retarded, especially when this is the time we should be going on the offensive against our shared enemies. But of course whoever is orchestrating this wants us to waste our energy and autism on dumb shit to give the left time to rally their scattered and demoralized forces.

They're clearly joking, user.

I'm just doing it so other anons have a chance to see how fucking annoying it is and what I've been putting up with for days now, I got called "TRS shill" for calling muslims goatfuckers

You absolute child

It's definitely coming from outside, none of the "evidence" shows anything worse than your average day on a chan. If I was to start capping all the dumb or gross posts on here I could make far bigger collages and push whatever agenda I wanted.

the fact they're all on board doxxing and ruining their lives over practically nothing when I've seen anti-white kikes get off without a dox on here is really telling

Definitely, smells like goons or antifa to me.

It doesn't even matter if it's legitimate, the point is that it's being used to needlessly disrupt discussion.

True

yeah Holla Forums is being manipulated hardcore into doing the dirty work of someone else, lots of sudden "infighting" after the election when we were at our strongest. I have major disagreements with TRS et al. but I'm not going to attack them and do the work of kikes over these disagreements, we're all moving the overton window in our own way(afaik TRS isn't actually pro-jew or pro-homo)

This reporter lady just wants a real dad. It's quite sad how the world ends up for some of us.

My money is on it being a proxy between the youth groups of TRS and AW, this all started right after the thread where they all tried to recruit us into their IRL trolling groups, where both got told to fuck off rather resoundingly.

I think some anons are still stuck in the 2015 mindset of "alt-right = milo and implicit civic nationalism" from some posts I read that seem to be unaware that TRS has spent the last two months purging the last of the alt-lite, ancaps, edgy cuckservatives, etc from their ranks and how Spencer's Hitler salute did a great job weeding out the less committed and ensuring alt-right means Nazi.

While true, Sven is still a manlet and Enoch is still probably a fucking kike (or wop).

It's possible but as pointed out, the obsession with doxing people is very unnationalist and treasonous. No true nationalist would fuck over a brother like that. The host of Fash the Nation interviewed some newly redpilled guy last episode and came out very strongly against doxing, basically telling the guy that our identities are sacred and if he reveals anyone he is a traitor because people can die and the time isn't right for us to reveal ourselves. Seeing as he is a host of the most popular podcast I assume he can be considered to speak for TRS. So I don't see how any of their groups would do this unless they are just fucking retards or rogue agents.

I find Enoch annoying tbh, poorly spoken and always interrupting and he sounds so smarmy I want to smash his fucking face in. Manlet master race

He replied to himself

Actually I might be thinking of Halberstram, I can't keep all these fucking ecelebs straight.

how tall is Sven?

ITT: TRS shills keep getting ass blasted in the dedicated TRS thread so they decide to shit up unrelated threads and continue proving why everybody hates them.
When will you learn, TRS?

Or anons are just getting sick of your fucking subversion. I'm not going to dox and attack fellow nationalists because a couple of their users allegedly shitposted on our board. Kill yourself.

Who cares about who is shilling what, you are still playing into it by derailing. What is an immigration czar? This article seems kind of vague and essentially just hearsay/gossip from some random Trump-supporting group. Pure speculation. It seems a given that Kobach will have some kind of role in the new administration but so far there hasn't been any confirmation.

I hate the term czar for anything to do with the US governmental positions.
We speak english here we don't need to borrow foreign terms and apply them to our government positions.

Yeah, you'd never do anything to those based Jewish nationalists, right?

I'm on to you…