Predictions this year

Title.

What do you expect to happen?

Will Trump deliver?
Will May deliver on Brexit?
Will pizzagate get a legit breakthrough?

I think TRS will be gassed

Who now?

Trump will deliver most of his goals.
Brexit will be a soft and cucked version of it.
Pizzagate's only chance is from an insider with proof to come forward. Until then, its just assumptions.

I expect there to be a big attack, something akin to 9/11 that puts Trump in a corner; fight ISIS/Syria/Iran/Russia/China or back down and destroy his credibility.

There could also be a big economic crash, blamed on Trump, nationalism and the like that will start the shift to digital currency.

President Trump is going to get Farage into the position to ensure that globalism is blown the fuck out. Either UK will get hard brexit or EU will crash with no survivors.

Kikes will try to crash the US economy while kvetching about cycles, consumer and investor confidence will stop them, Trump will be honest with the people about what happened.

Democrats will try some big nigger riot over a dindu brought to justice in the summer, Trump will immediately quash it with military.

Terror attacks in Midwest, much deportation of Islam as result.

And how will you know who is muslim?

Low quality b8

Their registration as Somali "refugees" probably

Not even b8.

I don't use Holla Forums much. Just lurk when there is new pizzagate developments or wikileaks shit.

TRS fags will cry a lot while defending their shekel grabbing e-celebs.

fucking beat me to it

Then don't post shitty slide threads, newfag.

Been on and off half chan and full chan for years

So sorry for not understanding a 3 letter acronym. If you don't like the thread get out.

North Dakota takes control of the Standing Rock Reservation, and gets rid of the Prairie Niggers, once and for all.

Middle East is racked with massive duststorms caused by an Israeli superweapon, which inevitably causes a civil war in the lands of the Sauds, with several princes killing each other with the use of PMCs.

Trump will do most of this goals. The media will keep playing him off as an idiot, and as if his achievements are useless. This will make trump enrage more so than Obama's pre-president-run roasting. We all witness a liberal media genocide.

If you build it, they can't come

The "alt-right" will die because it is not actually tied to a real ideology. In it place a new movement will arise with actual tenants and beliefs. It will be anti-gay, anti-miscegenation, anti-Jew, pro-white, pro-Nationalist, ethnocentric, anti-libertarian, etc., and all the fags that refuse to renounce fags, "based Jews" and degenerates because "muh purity spiraling" will be left in the dust to rot. It's time that the right-wing is cleansed so that it can actually accomplish something world-changing.
Also, cuckchan is probably going to die this year.

gas yourself newfaggot kike fodder

This along with reduced crime due to deportations. And a heavy increase on nigger incarceration due to cleaning up the inner cities.

Liberals will paint facts as racist

Baba Vagna said China will overtake the US as a superpower some time in 2018 so I want to invest in some chink money ~$2000 worth) and wait a few years

remember to report and hide 4cuck threads.