TRUMPCOIN: Inaugaration Edition

I know, I know.

But it's that time. Inauguration is about two weeks away, and if you've kept up with the greatest altcoin pump n dump ever, you know what's about to happen. Once I rode out the first alex jones show fake hype bubble, I learned to read the election bubble and made my money back and double that – a lot more actually with how high bitcoin is right now. These hypecoins are all the same. News and speculation about the coin drives up the value. Typical shitcoins have one big peak right at IPO, and then the (((developer))) dumps his big ol' bag of shekels and smacks his hands all the way to the bank with everyone's BTC. TrumpCoin, in my honest opinion, was meant as just that. But the thing is, enough people consolidated large bags, and after a bunch of bullshit drama that I don't care to read in bitcointalk, different developers took over and blah blah fucking blah. Point is. The coin divested across a ~500k market cap, with a fixed supply of about ~6m coins. And now trumpcoin continues to spike whenever there's high meme energy.

A big part of these spikes, i hypothesize, is the speculation of existing investors. This leads to the price slowly increasing with a small daily volume. Bagholders use this speculation to "ride the waves" and consolidate their holdings. Riding the day-to-day fluctuations allows you to slowly consolidate trumpcoin, I've increased my portfolio from about 0.3 to 0.65 btc using a very imperfect understanding of this system throughout the lulls.

Then you've got rapid growth from new investors. Typically, a week or less before a big memetic trump event, this coin experiences a few days where the daily volume rapidly goes from 1-5BTC to 20-35BTC. The price reaches an inflection point, where it starts to rise more rapidly than the bagholders can/want to restrict the growth with buy walls. This is actually what led me to making this thread, about 2BTC of buy walls were taken out in one chomp on both yobit and c-cex this afternoon. This, I believe, indicates new major investors (I'm gonna call that anything over about 1btc) moving into the game. From my observations, value increases rapidly after these "ceilings" are broken, and this is where the true magic happens. As threads like this are made, and trumpcoin is memed back into the forefront of collective consciousness, the value rapidly rises. Finally, the value reaches an unsustainable spike, typically right before the actual event which is leading to the memetic energy. This is when the smart guys, the bagholders, those "in the know," dump their investments. Usually in the span of, say, ten minutes. These coins get dumped on all the suckers who've put in buy orders at below the current price, hoping the coin will dip and continue to rise, not to be confused with a bull or bear trap. The order book is literally wiped out, and the coin returns to a sustainable stable value – for trump, this seems to be between about 5-7k. The bagholders don't care, they're out of the game. The people who get screwed over are the ones trying to buy too late. Obviously the smart thing to do is to force yourself to pull out slowly and carefully as the pump nears its peak. It's always better to get out with a little less profit than to be left holding the bag.

This is the textbook altcoin pump. The reason, again, that trumpcoin is so special is that we can predict the pumps. We all have a pretty good finger on the pulse of the meme engine, and it's possible to predict the market suprisingly well if you step back and take an impartial view of the way these coins work.

Pump out the memes → pump up trumpcoin → double down those bitcoin investments. It's all fake internet money, let's get more of it.

Also, speculation point, does this shitcoin have any potential for the next eight years, who's gonna hold for the long LONG haul.

Borrowing this from /biz/

That's exactly the point, if you get how the scam works, you can use it. If you're smart, you can just play with your profits. Nobody's saying this shit's gonna go anywhere real, that's the whole point of shorting these crapcoins. I'd rather meme myself free internet money than follow the D&C bullshit for the next two weeks. But to each their own

It looks like its hit market cap now anyway…?

And I'm proposing we inflate the market cap by memeing this coin into more people's minds

I think we should get Trump to invest in it and get his supporters rich.

That's what tantalizes me, the odds of this going viral to trump or MSM pages over the next eight years isn't bad. But you've gotta consider the odds of anything fucking insane happening over this time period is pretty high too. Risky long haul, but the payoff could be enormous

criminally underrated post, sage

Doge is a meme. Memes last a few months at best. Trump is gonna be in the consciousness a lot longer. OP is right about memetic energy, even if he's a faggot

But who will this blow up with, memes = geeks, geeks = crypto. Trump = crypto?

Bump

Saging because this really shouldn't even be on Holla Forums to begin with but bitcoin is currently back above $1K, media's bound to start running stories again soon. All a pumper would need to do is spam this in enough news comment sections to spoonfeed journalists and one of the hacks would run a clickbait story on it. Likely getting shit wrong intentionally to try to make it sound like Trump himself is doing a pump and dump. Media attention would push it up even higher and then they could dump.

I think its better to push monero, tbh, it's being used and its inherently anonymous.

Monero is better but we're discussing pump and dump schemes, not which altcoin is best. If we were I'd go with ethereum.

At least you're honest unlike the btc shills in the other two threads

There's too much doublethink around here these days, it's refreshing

I think this coins only chance to blow up is from piggybacking on btc being in the media again due to potential new ATH. An article somewhere big could do it and then we get the fomo from altcoiners.

It's never been easy to find things worth promoting about the coin though. Only recently has the collaboration with bitpac been made official. It at least gives some credibility because you can find it on the FEC PAC search.

The pinksheets are better than this shit.

Realistically can one still mine monero or ethereum with 2 gtx 460s?

Wrong. Kill yourself immediately. Reported for altcoin scam spam.

Deserves it's own thread