<Holla Forums will eventually overtake Holla Forums

Over 400 new ips required, won't overtake it. Holla Forums is already Holla Forums so there won't be a difference as it is.

Yeah, but it has almost tripled in the last 2 years while Holla Forums has sunk dramatically. I think we can do it, we can shitpost above Holla Forums.

CIA?

Holla Forums always was a shit board on any chan

ok

That's when the moderator increases moderation and rule enforcement so we become no different form cuck/tv/
I can't wait it's going to be great

3 more boards to conquer in the name of Maisie

go away. this is a Bliss neighborhood now.

Holla Forums IS Holla Forums

Holla Forums should be wordfiltered to Holla Forums.

Holla Forums should be deleted

don't you mean 'Holla Forums should be deleted'?

Yes

i'm sure you meant 'the internet should be deleted'

Why do other boards hate this place? Holla Forums is the last free spirited board on here.

they don't, only spergs who are constantly on this board complaining about the fact that we're memeing instead of actually discussing hollywood garbage but never leave for some reason hate Holla Forums

I thought this was Holla Forums?

DUDE LMAO XDDDD

Every time I come to Holla Forums I get an uncontrollable urge too shit post. I enjoy myself very much doing it and sometime lol in real life alone in my room at the funny things I post. This place has a way to bring out the best shit posting in all of us. I truly believe we will hone our skills here and become shit posting gods memeing ourselves into elite memer status

I think we are the only board that has grown since the initial exoduses

Hapa monkey confirmed that they use a bot to flood dead threads and artificially bolster their numbers.

/jp/ had 6 users when you faggots came from 4chan. Now it has 34.

Last time when I posted on Holla Forums in 2015 it was occasionally funny shit with a few quarantine threads for the cancer.
Now when the boards isn't being spammed it's stale thrash reposted 5000 times or ebin content stolen from 4chin. Holla Forums utterly sucks balls.

The need to post an 'is this kino' or 'what did he mean by this' thread is biological, like taking a shit.

Holla Forums is a virtual street in India.

What caused Holla Forums's sudden rise? Was there some more bullshit going on over at halfchan's Holla Forums?

Holla Forums is Holla Forums

all thanks to me

ignore this guy it was ALL me

How does that work, since Holla Forums is Holla Forums with shittier waifus?

Wow, sounds like some quality posting!

As opposed to, what exactly?
on tv?

the difference is all of those don't get removed on Holla Forums.

fuck off

Holla Forums is below /pone/ now