Cats are Jews

blogs.ft.com/the-world/2008/06/cat-leaders-and-dog-leaders/

listverse.com/2014/04/10/10-fascinating-pets-of-powerful-world-leaders/

All cuck leaders has had cats and all powerful have had Dogs. See the recemblance here?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kTywc
phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2011/09/08/liquefying-virus-uses-one-gene-to-make-caterpillars-climb-to-their-doom/
phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/03/27/sexually-transmitted-virus-sterilises-insects-turns-them-on/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20816312
plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0023277
newscenterterkeley.edu/2013/09/18/toxoplasma-infection-permanently-shifts-balance-in-cat-and-mouse-game/
jeb.biologists.org/content/216/1/127.long
archive.is/WSFP7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17827351
cargocollective.com/whp/Disgust-Disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18347968
islam.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cats are a part of chan culture, fuck off

Latest D&C tactic : attack pets.

Not even trying.

No shit, user. ever wondered why all crooked, shady villains in cartoons who you cannot see the face are petting a cat in their rotational chair?

Cats are the pet of the Jew. They are spoiled, dumb. average intelligence of a 2 year old. The jews like them, because they are like training tools for little jews to train how to make people like them.

Only whites should own cats/dogs/pets in general
We are the only ones with enough compassion to love things other than ourselves

They're getting desperate, looks like.

Dr. Evil confirmed jew.

Cats are more independent than dogs & less likely to obey.
Dog owners wish to shepherd the dim-witted & receive their adulation. Cat owners, not so much.

Democrats and kikes like cats because, like them, they poison their environment and the other living things around them with their shit.

archive.is/kTywc

Minor correction.

Larry wasn’t callmedave’s cat, he just lives at 10 downing street. He was selected to live there as he is a proficient rodent hunter and London is infested with mice & rate.

Larry trivia: He met Obama once and did not take to him (image related).

rats*

Cats are Aryan, mice are kikes.

Larry seems like a snobby cunt tbh
Still wanna cuddle with him though

Obama and his dog Bo

So it's finally confirmed then?

All those powerful, as you call them, should try to keep an animal that actually matures into adulthood. I recommend wolfs as they are very much like dogs, until they become full grown adults. A dog is forever a wolf-pup.

Interesting hyptheses.

Yeah the UK has a history of cats inhabiting public buildings.
Until fairly recently you'd have them living on military bases too. You still do to an extent but they're wandering onto the base from the nearby married quarters.

I remember one RAF camp had this old as fuck cat who they used to clear bird swarms. Tough as balls this old thing was, he'd run right into a swarm of crows and start laying into them. Then they'd all fly off and it was safe to use the airfield.
Then they'd let off a few of the firecrackers they're supposed to use and he knew it meant to get indoors

pretty cuck'd tbqh

OP deserves to get run over by a truck driven by a poor oppressed refugee

Forgot to sage

no

cats are niggers

A cat that ignores you all the time or claws at you is kind of shitty. I like friends cats, theyre usually pretty social and like snuggling up and receiving affection

Dogs are dogs. They're gonna love you no matter what

Cats are animal kikes. They appeal to the leftists, while dogs appeal naturally to the rightists, with their loyalty, sense of authority, hierarchy etc.

Not to mention the fact that cats spread toxoplasmosis, which is another can of worms that people need to be redpilled on. There are good pdfs at the polarchive.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Cats are warrior monks.

OP here
I actually own a cat. and i had a dog who died of old age. My cat is nice and cute but she sometimes wants shit when she dosnt even deserve it and when i give her candy she wants more.
I love both cats and dogs but its pretty hard to not ignore that cat are jews

I trained my cat like a dog. She is fucking loyal because of it.

I prefer cats. Cats are not domesticated, so you should be grateful when a cat is nice to you. Dogs have been trained by Whites for thousands of years so they have no excuse to act up.

My cat attacks me sometimes but never my face. He can be really affectionate but doesn't trust people he hasn't known for years.

Sage for garbage slide thread.

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs were shaped into man's best friend over thousands of years where as cats were just sort of let into the house as is. Pic related. European wildcat. No, it is not someone's lost pet or a descendant of someone's lost pet. That's what native wildcats look like. Humans had houses. Houses contained food. Food attracted vermin. Cats hunted around human settlements because there were lots of vermin. Eventually they were let inside the house.

Dogs were created. That's a huge difference.

Kikes are rats. Cats eat rats.

OP is a kike. Cats are bros.

Expect a thread soon talking about how women are kikes.

Same mine I left very feral
they'll run from strangers and if someone not from my family tries to pick them up they'll bite and claw like furry balls of razorblades
I barely feed them or let them in the house but they'll still come up and sit on your lap or just sit near your feet if they know you
I dont even have names for them just whistle and they'll come running

yeah evolutionary biology theorizes cats may be one of the only animals that domesticated themselves in order to be nearer human settlements and get better access to rodents and other vermin
the whole reason they meow is on their part an attempt to mimic our vocal communication with one another and 'join in'
then theres always those creepy fucking brain imaging studies they did putting electrodes in their brains where they showed imagery where cats literally see people as giant bipedal cats
in biological terms the relationship between a dog and a human and a cat and a human is exactly the same
mutualistic symbiotic parasitism where parasite is not a negative term
in biology theres three types of parasitism, mutualistic i.e. the relationship between the algae and fungi that form lichen a symbiotic relationship that benefits both, pathological which is your normal blood sucking mosquitos, ticks and fleas where one harms the other and communal which is like the pitcher plants of the amazon rainforest, needs a host to survive but doesnt harm or help the host it just uses a host tree as a support

The oldest thread still up on this board was created five days ago. In order to slide anything here, there would have to be a flood of shit threads. That would actually slide many other threads off the board.
I'll admit that this is a dumb thread… but it surely hasn't removed any threads that anyone was still paying attention to.

I had a cat that was almost 19 when she went. Always kept the rodents away, not including bringing them to the house dead, and never hunted birds. If you were sick she would stay with you and only leave to use the box or drink some water, used to have to bring her food to make sure she didn't start starving herself just to make sure she could stay with you.

But then, I also had a cat who was a lazy asshole. He was only affectionate if food or petting was involved, so kitty quality varies by personality. Just like people.

Sweet potatoes are the master potato.

yeah same with the sickness thing
I got measles as a kid and it was super bad, doctor said id have probably died if i hadnt previously been vaccinated
had a skittish cat that was scared of everyone spent pretty much 3 days by my side before I started getting better
also noticed when one cat starts dying the younger one will stop fighting with it and will start sleeping curled up with it alot of the time
one of the most fucked up experiences ive seen though when i was in early childhood was when I had this cat put down because it was horribly sick, it was a ginger tom great obedient affectionate thing that spent most of its time sitting in the catnip in the corner of the garden dozing
anyway when we brought its body home from the vet to bury it the other cat we had which was this younger female tabby just went absolutely nuts like id never seen it
quiet timid little thing was running up and down the garden meowing constantly and looking around for him
like she could smell he was back but couldnt find him
we buried him underneath the catnip plants he liked to doze in and the really fucked up thing didnt start until she figured out where his scent had gone and started trying to dig him up

this guy wasnt too fond of jews

This is pretty spot on, they ruin every area they are allowed to spread.

I like how they misspelled the name of Carlos Castañeda so people don't google him and find out how much of a hoax he is. Not that I don't agree with that quote. He's a hell of a writer.

Kill yourself. Cats carry the faggot parasite.

Holy shit you are right, we had a thread about "Left Wing Kitty Killing Squads" a few days ago. First it was women and now its pets, whats next? Children?.
SAGE for TRS shills

It’s not a hypothesis.
>>>/pdf/62

We know how rabies works. An infected animal becomes more aggressive prior to death. It will end up biting other animals to spread the infection along. This is an example of a behavior-modifying organism. What you probably don’t know is that there are hundreds of other organisms that also affect behavior. A virus causes caterpillars to climb up trees. Then it liquifies their organs so the body disintegrates and the virus can be spread by the wind. (1) There is a STD for grasshoppers that makes them more sexually active. (2) In the days prior to experiencing the symptoms of the flu, the virus will make you more sociable so can transmit it more. (3) Here’s the real kicker though: There is a parasite that has the ability to modify sexual preference. Toxoplasma gondii. You’ve probably heard of T. gondii as the amoeba that infects cats. There’s a lot more to it than that. Rats are a carrier of T. gondii. When infected, a rat will be attracted to cat urine, making it more likely to be eaten by a cat, the intended host. How does it work?
Toxoplasma alters the brain to make the rat sexually attracted to cat urine. (4)
Toxoplasma’s ability to make rats sexually attracted persists even after the rat is no longer infected. (5)
That’s right–a parasite has the ability to PERMANENTLY ALTER SEXUAL PREFERENCE in its host. Dig deeper into the facts behind T. gondii and we see:
1/3 of all humans are chronic carriers of toxoplasma. (6)
Males with toxoplasma are taller and have more attractive faces (Allowing you to have more sex and spread the virus further). (6)
Toxoplasmosis increases the concentration of dopamine in the brain of infected humans (You become more likely to do risky, thrill-seeking behavior). (6)
Toxoplasma immunoglobulins are found in 9% of newborns in the US. (10)
Toxoplasma transfers from pregnant woman to their baby. (8)
Toxoplasma infected women have male sons 72% of the time. (9)
If you haven’t pieced it together yet, I’ll fill you in. Toxoplasma infects the fetus of pregnant mothers, making the baby more likely to be male and permanently altering the baby’s brain to create sexual attraction to men. You’ve probably heard the false “genetic hypothesis” that claims that female siblings of gay men have more babies, meaning that faggotry must be an advantage. The “gay gene” has been disproven, but toxoplasma explains why the sisters are having more babies. The same toxoplasma that altered their brother’s brain altered their brain to increase their sexual attraction to men. Homosexual men are having more sex than their heterosexual counterparts, spreading toxoplasma further. Use HIV as a proxy for how effective homosexual behavior is at transmitting disease: homosexuals are 0.8% of the population but account for 60% of new HIV cases.
In response to homosexuality, homosexual disgust (a.k.a. “homophobia”, also known as “common sense” or “self-preservation”) has evolved as a means to avoid toxoplasma infection. The purpose of disgust is disease avoidance. (11) You are disgusted at the sight of feces because feces have a lot of bacteria. You didn’t need to learn to avoid feces; it’s just genetic. Similarly, homophobia was found to be genetic. (12) This means that homophobia evolved because it increases your darwinian fitness by helping you avoid toxoplasma.

1. phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2011/09/08/liquefying-virus-uses-one-gene-to-make-caterpillars-climb-to-their-doom/
2. phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/03/27/sexually-transmitted-virus-sterilises-insects-turns-them-on/
3. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20816312
4. plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0023277
5. newscenterterkeley.edu/2013/09/18/toxoplasma-infection-permanently-shifts-balance-in-cat-and-mouse-game/
6. jeb.biologists.org/content/216/1/127.long
7, 9. archive.is/WSFP7
8. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
10. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17827351
11. cargocollective.com/whp/Disgust-Disease
12. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18347968

He stole everything from Gurdjieff/Ouspensky.

They stole everything from Islamic mysticism

Sufism stole everything from the devil himself

Once I figured that out I lost interest in Castenada, Gurdjieff and Ouspensky.

tl;dr

Bump and reported, then. You don’t belong here.

No, cats are just autistic. Why do you think spergs love cats so much?

OP IS A LITERAL JEW RAT TRYING TO D&C CATS AND DOGS

SAGE AND REPORT THIS OBVIOUS D&C SHILL

I thought your excuse for being a spaz was fluoride?

Neck yourself, kike

Both were dicators tho : ^ )

OP is Jew for posting such a crappy thread.

Fags have nothing to do with toxoplasmosis. You're right, there is no "gay gene." However, fags are the result of epigenetics. Hormonal imbalances in the womb fuck with genetic methylation leading to faggots.

Forgot to sage this shitty D&C thread.

Keep telling yourself that.

Also, shitty thread with a gay, nonpolitical topic.

I think you're conflating Teddy with Franklin.

Cats and dogs both have their good qualities.

Dogs are more obedient but cats can be just as loyal. They have also been known to get the attention of others when their masters are in peril.

Cats understand hygiene and learn how to use the litterbox very easily.

No other type of pet appreciates a good meal like a cat, as they will indicate to you by nuzzling your arms and legs while feeding them, whereas a dog will go straight for the food.

My cat used to hangout with me all day and would sleep in my bed every night, on my lap.

Report for what? If you cant keep yourself from copypasting the same long ass shit everytime as an argument then you shouldn't bother making posts at all.

Cats are the furry Jew.

cats kill rats

If cats are Jews, then why do Muslims love cats so much?

“A woman was tormented because of a cat which she had confined until it died and she had to get into Hell. She did not allow it either to eat or drink as it was confined, nor did she free it so that it might eat the insects of the earth”. (Sahih Muslim)

islam. ru/en/content/story/love-and-importance-cats-islam

No, seriously. Do a search on cats and Islam. Muslims fucking love cats as the supreme pet. Go look up the tens of thousands of feral cats running around Istanbul. Go ask /islam/. They literally believe cats to be closer to God than any human. It's damn near Bastet worship.

So what's the plan (((OP)))? Kill all cat owners on the day of the rope?

idk maybe it's in the shitskin genes to like cats

GAS THE CATS PET WAR NOW

Could be. It's a strange thing.

I'm just waiting for all the webms of niggers kicking cats. Niggers really, really hate cats.

This is the second thread like this that we get, see
(since this thread failed he is trying it again)

Wow niggers must be so based then!

t. faggot OP

cats are about as intelligent as Arabs and almost as arrogant, but cleaner.

I think niggers just like to bully and harass anything weaker than they are, regardless of species.

your cat is a wild animal that you are feeding and housing

fuck cats

You are fucking autistic dude

That sounds pretty cool

You're a fucking retard if you think either of them are particularly representative of anything other than what they are. A cat is a cat, a dog is a dog, and a like is a kike. Now grow the fuck up and stop reducing everything to some elementary school level understanding of cartoon caricature.

While that's true Cats have also been responsible for decimating native bird and lizard species in Australia. Don't know why people in my country have cats, there's no rat or mouse problem and the only pests we do see such as rabbits and toads are better dealt with by dogs.

One of my Jewish friends absolutely hates cats. He's like one of the most tolerant people I know, but he really fucking hates cats. So this thread is like, funny to me.

polite sage for slide-ish thread

sure if you picture a wild animal as some badass killer beast, but cats are just faggy rodent hunters that are pretty much obsolete in the first world

The "sliding" meme needs to die

There are no important threads, and there are plenty of shit threads on the catalog waiting to be 404'd

Are you stupid? Maybe if I had a lion, cheetah, panther, or even a bobcat, but your typical pet cat is not very good at surviving solely in the wild (although breed and environment factor in)

Not everything is a fucking us vs. them debate. Cats are not jews, dogs are not aryans. They are fucking domesticated animals that don't have enough brain capacity to think about the subject.
Fuck off OP, go back to 4cuck.

that so moshe?

yes

it is

But this thread is a retarded distraction, ie sliding other threads.

Yes goyim nothing on Holla Forums matters! Let all the other discussion 404 and instead talk about how cats are jewish!!!

You type like a retard, retard.

that isn't an argument

there are literally 0 threads of any consequence right now

ok

where's the lack of girls then?

then why are you here? and why are you still bumping this Holla Forums-tier thread?

if you aren't a shill, you don't belong here anyway.

they really are, loaded with macronutrients, pretty much the best starch you could eat fam.

because anti cat funposting

If you were here before the election (you almost certainly weren't) you would know that Holla Forums actually used to have fun threads before all you edgy alt right retards invaded the board

Same, only poor people eat regular potatoes.

And the /int*/ goon outs himself.

the irony in this fucking kill yourself

get rekt faggot, cats are neckbeard kikes

you realize your body is full of parasites and other weird ass microbial life, right? You might even have toxoplasmo gondii without ever having been around cats too you fuckin retard.

Faggotry itself is a cyclical problem that has never been dealt with properly. Being a homosexual isn't some disease or fuckin' brain-fucking parasite. A lot of it stems from abuse as well as the wrong kind of influence (i.e. boys raised by women only, or faggots, etc)

lol

Am i a watermelon?