Megyn Kelly Leaving Fox News For NBC

Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed amount, people briefed on the negotiations said on Tuesday.

michellhilton.com/2017/01/megyn-kelly-fox-news-nbc.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DOgkl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not relevant.

Kill youself.

I don't get why these (((MSM))) outlets don't lock employees down with a non-compete.

Oh wait. Yes I do. They are all literally the same organization.

Well, she WAS trying to mimic Mr Maddow by cutting her hair short and acting like a raging feminist dyke for months and railing against Trump and trying to play the woman card

I guess moving to nbc was only natural for her so she can be closer to flat out becoming maddow

Who cares?

That was because Trump raped her with his words.

Fucking CIShet white male!

Maybe they offered more tampons than Fox was willing to match.

We will see her naked before the decade is over in an attempt to save her career.

Doesn't NBC get shit rating compared to Fox? Don't they all get shit ratings compared to Fox?

She got her own bathroom

>in an attempt to save her career. because of Russian hackers.

FTFY

I genuinely hope you're right, user. My balls want this very much to happen.

Its for her varicose vein treatments.

M8 come on. You can do better.

Took the commie bitch long enough.

Megyn Kelly Is Said to Be Leaving Fox News for NBC

archive.fo/DOgkl

yes.. and no

Its a bit more complex than just that. Yes, in total viewership they do get far fewer views. But you also have to remember that fox is still considered "right wing" media by most of the general public, and is the ONLY large news network thats on that side of the fence (supposedly on that side anyway).

meanwhile, nbc competes with abc and cnn, and to a lesser extent cbs (bigger in local areas, but not nationally as far as I know) as major news networks on the left to far left. So they're each taking a piece of the pie, whereas fox has the entire normie right-wing viewership. In total, IIRC, nbc+abc+cnn get more views than fox, which is a reasonable way to look at it seeing as, again, they're splitting the left wing viewers while fox has a monopoly on the right.

What kelly is likely HOPING to do, is pull in a shit ton of those would be leftist audiences from the other networks (cnn and abc) during her show, and also drag along with her "her fans/viewerbase" from fox. But what she DOESNT get, and what nbc is likely not getting either, is that the left DESPISES her for being a "fox news whore" and "nothing more than a pretty face for their horrible propaganda." So the left wont tune in to watch, they'll go to other networks or just not watch the news at all during her time slot. MEANWHILE the right wing base only liked her BECAUSE she was a pretty girl AND right wing, but shes mutilated her face/hair and is now going full lefttard, which is going to mean the overwhelming majority of her audience simply wont "follow her," they'll just forget all about her and watch w/e else fox puts on in her time slot.

Basically this is going to blow up in her, and nbcs, faces as they lose shit loads of viewers in that block, AND she becomes damaged goods that cant pull in viewers and loses all credibility.. fox wont even have her back after that because shes a turncoat and no one on the right welcomes a traitor back into the fold. Shes tanking her career and nbc is going to lose millions in ad revenue and her likely unreasonable salary on this insane gamble

And we're just going to laugh

And now we meme her failure.

i thought it was generally agreed both by its supporters and its detractors that donald trump is orange

This is likely true as well btw. I'd say within the next 2-3 years she'll show up in playboy or something, or some other rag or "artists" site/portfolio. But to address and his balls, if its not playboy, and is some "artist" doing it, its likely not even going to be "suicide girls" tier. Its probably going to be angry, hateful, distasteful, some kind of "message in the photos" type shit where shes, I dunno covered in after birth or some shit while getting her head shaved or died to a weird color to "symbolize her rebirth on the left" or some tripe

It wont be something your dick would willing respond to

This is shocking to no one.

Playboy don't do nudes any more. They went SJW. It was this whole big deal.

GET

she was already inexplicably making $15 million a year with Fox, and this NBC thing sounds like it will be at least twice as much work. there's no way she's waltzing right in and making Laurer-tier money, she doesn't have the greatest reputation, and her ratings at Fox don't come anywhere near close to justifying what she was asking for. simply astounding she's so supposedly sought after with so little to offer, she must have the same agent as Ronda Rousey

I thought that was just the mag they put in stores that didnt do nudes anymore? I thought their website still hosted nude sets and sold videos and shit with nudity?

Well done

This. The main reason why she was having problems finding a new network was because no one was willing to pay her what she wanted.

And much like Ronda Rousey, she will be humiliated

I think their paid subscription site has nudes and there are some regional editions of the magazine that still have naked women, but the magazine itself as published in the US is completely non-nude now.

In any case, anything nude that Playboy does now is unlikely to feature Kelly or any notable woman. The reason Playboy even went non-nude is because they're basically irrelevant now.

Checked praise kek

Oh wow, I stand corrected, even their website doesnt have nudity on it anymore it seems, and I cant seem to find .. anything on their site thats related, no items for sale, no dvds or photosets, nada.. hell I cant even find a place to "subscribe" to get access to any such material if its hidden on the main pages

Whelp, I had thought it was just the mag going non-nude as to hopefully gain more sales, and attract attention to the website for nude models, but nope

I cant even find their paid sub site, if it exists, least ways its not EASY to find and I cant be assed to look harder.

So on that note, I stand corrected, theres no way she'd even do that kind of a shoot, which practically GUARANTEES when she goes nude, its for some "artist" who makes a shit show of it and turns it into a puke and sad dick fest for all of us

These are always posted by the spics who runs the site. They'll never be archived.

Great move on her part. Because these Leftist tumblr-tier morons are so loud, she got the great idea of gearing her career toward appeasing and appealing to them… Right as they begin their decline. Good move, Kelly.

Theres that to. But I think largely her hand was "forced" after she made a bad move (going after Trump in that debate). Her audience and the right turned on her. They stopped listening to her, they started attacking her, and they started viewing her as a liberal in sheeps clothing especially after she went the dyke haircut route. She thought by "me too"ing about the "alles LITERALLY raped me" shit, that shed gain sympathy from the feminists/left-in-general, that she could play the woman card and say "i was never REALLY right wing, I was just abused and forced into it! im a victim!" and shit, and so they'd be less hateful and maybe trust her when she inevitably moved to nbc. Shes manipulative as fuck, but shes not good at it, way to obvious what shes doing.

Sadly for her, the left, nbc, msm viewership and trust, its all in decline. And even IF it werent, they NEVER try to convert an enemy and even if someone does convert, they never trust them and are always very quick to berate/attack them on their past.

Its why the left is hemorrhaging like it is, its why Holla Forums has so many posters who were previously liberals even as recent as a year ago. Because the left doesnt welcome people back into their fold, nor does it ever attempt to convert the opposition, hell it even attacks/punishes its own followers constantly to "keep them in line" basically, and makes its members feel like they're worthless so they dont believe anyone on the right would accept them (typical abused spouse mentality) and feel "grateful" to the left for "accepting" them despite how "damaged/bad" they are (again all typical buased spouse shit). Shes walking into a fucking minefield thinking shes big boss and is just going to ninja her way across like a pro and be welcomed into waiting, gullible, arms of the left. Instead they're going to be waiting for her, throwing rocks at the mines shes trying to tiptoe around, and holding pitchforks for if she does somehow manage to make it across

Fuck man its 3 days into this year and its ALREADY looking like its going to be a glorious shitshow full of our enemies and turncoats getting their shit pushed in. I'm not sure I can make it through another year of constant winnings

This
Good analysis user I concur. Within a year at the most 2 she will be installing a home stripper pole for practicing for a new career move.

Y so….
Lazy eye?

He goes hard

Good thing she gave up her own nightly show to appear on NBC Nightly News once a week for 15 seconds.

Now Mr Maddow has a new scissoring partner.

Good, this cunt doesn't have a right-wing bone in her body.

Tomi Lahren will leave The Blaze and take her spot on Fox

Great now she can shill with all the blatant cultural marxists and neo cons instead of the covert ones.

seriously i aint clickin that shit

she belongs there

What the Hell is that?

Reported. Nobody cares about your MSM /TMZ gossip.

It's the feminists and cultural marxists, NOT the jews. :^)

Megyn Kelly

Bob Beckel

Bret Baier

That gay fox guy

sage

good get