Daily reminder

Bongistanis consider this a 10

no hijab. can only be a 8 max

Amerilards consider this a 10

I want to cum inside Khaleesi and have a dozen little burgerlets with her

He seems like he'd be fun to be around.

He shouldn't have missed his flight on September 11, 2001.

That was fucking rude of him.

Daily reminder burgers consider this a 10

10/10 in America

this is a 'boy' in Norway.

Krauts consider this a 10.

Isn't it?

Only because they need to appeal the 7/10 american women audience.

seems 10/10 to me

Burgers consider this white

how would they if they are 6/10s and 5/10s

bongs forgot what white looks like already

europoors consider them 10/10

Could be - good thing I'm not a bong then, isn't it?

t. bong

YES!

is this a joke

Why are british women so perfect bros?

congrats on being an actual faggot

Well, the true Emma, the one and only Roberts, is actually 10/10 or something really near that.
Do you even American Horror Story?

I do too and I'm not even a paki with a britbong accent.

grow up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AMERICAN HORROR STORY IS TRASH

It is

I have no doubt it is in your head.

As opposed to what? Metaphysical appearance? I do believe the purity of the soul to be the most important thing in anyone but that's not an appearance. And people are objects, judging their aesthetic attributes doesn't really degrade anything.

You sound like a fucking faggot.

I'm a different user, he has an argument that you can't retort

Yeah, sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.

There is literally no argument that can be put forth to convince anyone Emma Watson isn’t a plain-looking girl trying desperately to stay relevant, with the personality of a cunt.

CHLOE SMASH

If you stopped gagging on that cock for a moment you'd reconsider your assessment. Would you really say that a girl being pretty matters more than a rotten personality, degenerate behaviour and her being a whore? Like taking a million miles of cock and some knots is alright as long as she has above average looks?

that guy must have felt sore in his boipussy for months afterwards

I'm not the one who is so beta he's convinced himself all that matters is a good heart - who cares if she looks like maisie williams as long as her soul is pure, right?

I might not want to be with a woman with a rotten personality, but I CERTAINLY wouldn't want to be with a woman who's ugly.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
literally every single hollywood girl is more plain looking than her and less relevant

the girl literally has done 7 indie films since hp she doesn't try to stay relevant she is always oing to be uber relevant

the only cunt her is you faggot you should seriously hang yourself

Shes literally the most attractive woman posted on this board stick to your plastic plain whos

He probably unironically likes one of these, like the pleb fag he is

Green ones are the only good ones I see. The rest is trash.

I never said it was all that matters, you can stop building your strawman any time now.

I'm just saying that good looks doesn't mean much if the spirit is crooked, I'm not white knighting uggos. With that said I'd rather get to get together with a low milage and strong moral fibre uggo than an used up whore with looks. Usually the uggos take even more dick due to desperation and often have shit personalities and poor morality so that's not really a realistic choice anyone has to make though.

And have you seen the green ones in films because Portman, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Mélanie Laurent are not attractive

This is your brain on Holla Forums.

Portman can act, and in her prime she was solid. She looked good at 12 years old. The rest are just trophy wives.

This. British women are just that beautiful.

LOL she can't she does the same shit everytime and it is cringe

lol sweetie

She looks like a tranny or a jew pick one

I'd hit on her

Notwithstanding that fact that you are right about the Jews, browsing Holla Forums in CY+2 is a verifiable mental illness. We should all extend the same compassion to people like you which the T4 program extended to the retarded in 1939.

legitmately ugly

Hush now, retard. Nobody asked for your opinion.

Now go back to your little board and talk about why feminism is implicitly White.

I'm not even from Holla Forums how fucking assblasted are you that you're the only rosie huntingting whitley fan
Her face legit looks like a tranny, you fags meme about trannies theres a fucking tranny

Yes, you are. I can tell by your embarrassed denial and your evident lack of intelligence. At least you have the decency to be ashamed of your hellhole.

If someone starts randomly accusing you of being their boogeyman it means they don't have any relevant responses and would rather derail the thread instead of admit they have shit taste.

Still way fucking better than OP's image

>>>Holla Forums

That's your opinion, saging faggot.
Even IMDB reports AHS as a 8,2/10

I'm not I am one of the people shitposting against pol all the time

HOLY FUCKING SHIT KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

go back to fucking reddit it is literally garbage

>>>/reddit/

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/4cuck/

Has Chloe found her destiny and finally started powerlifting?

what fucking language was that? I don't speak Bongistanian.

Isn't the attempt of making sense of perceived reality a literal spook?

How much Botox did he inject in himself?

Muh spooks is the new "it's just a social construct mayne" anyway.

She's cute
Would keep chained up in cellar/10

any cumskin would consider this a 10, they have shit taste