He did it again

BREAKING: Ford announces it is canceling plans for new $1.6B plant in Mexico; company to invest $700M in Michigan plant expansion

web.archive.org/web/20170103161748/https:/twitter.com/CNBC/status/816313636910141440

Full article will probably come out later.

Also blasts GOP for focusing on dismantling the ethics committee instead of tax reform.

web.archive.org/web/20170103161951/https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170103162152/http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/03/ford-canceling-plans-for-16-billion-plant-in-mexico-investing-700-million-in-michigan-expansion-instead.html
web.archive.org/web/20170103165051/http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/03/ford-to-scrap-mexico-plant-invest-in-michigan-due-to-trump-policies.html
archive.is/fGzgL
archive.fo/mGthg
archive.fo/DOgkl
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
npr.org/sections/13.7/2016/09/06/492779594/what-if-evolution-bred-reality-out-of-us
youtube.com/watch?v=wjLgekyOZA0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92724206/
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/80392123#p80393443
wowg.wikia.com/wiki/Ralph_gas_the_fags_Manda
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/152755416/#152768179
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ralph/page/1/
archive.fo/PcgMv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Article:

web.archive.org/web/20170103162152/http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/03/ford-canceling-plans-for-16-billion-plant-in-mexico-investing-700-million-in-michigan-expansion-instead.html

I-it's Obama legacy goim! H-He's still in charge!

This is hilarious. Trump blasts ford and now they are saying he had nothing to do with it.

You tired of winning yet?

TOO BAD

kikes have been in panic/desperation mode past few months. I feel so good and am not even American.

t-this was obama's work, he's a great president, trump had nothing to do with anything

Of course Trum had nothing to do.
This is meme magic in action. Our memes from late 2016 still ripple through this plane of existence, confering Trump a "golden aura" (love train if you don't mind JoJo's memes) that makes reality align with his will.
"Good things" (from Trump's point of view) will come to him without effort, and "bad things" will happen elsewhere.

Don't want to be a downer but just after they brought the factories to michigan, the next thing they will bring is the cheap labor from mexico. It's not like americans will do the hard labor.

0/10 bait fam

hi obvious shill
gtfo

cheap labour but not illegal labour. And no they cannot hire illegals so 95% spics are out. They will hire locals only.

SSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT

Although i hear people saying he "lied" about the chevy cruz being made in mexico and shipped to the US

(((they))) might have been able to do that if Hillcunt was elected but not with the wall, illegals deported, e-verify and people like Stephen Miller and Tom Cotton calling for heavy restrictions on low skilled labor. BTW working in an automated auto factory is not "hard labor".

Hey what timeline are you posting from? Because in ours Trump won and there won't be any Mexicans coming in anymore.

So Ford just coincidentally decided to abandon what promised to be a massively cheaper alternative production site for no reason? After they had invested god knows what into preliminary work and local bribery? That doesn't seem very responsible of them. Unless – now, hear me out – What if the incoming president, who has explicitly promised to make overseas manufacturing unprofitable, actually forced your fucking kike hands?

Still three weeks to go, fam. The fucking madman hasn't even gotten warmed up yet. Wait'll he hits his stride; Ford's next manufacturing facility will be on the Moon.

It's not b8. What do you think was the reason they moved to mexico in the first place. The average american didn't want to do a job that pays that little and the taxes for companies were extreme at that time. So they moved to mexico where the taxes and salaries are lower. I'd love to work for Ford but not for that low wage.

Is Trump in office yet? No? OBAMA LEGACY CONFIRMED???

I really don't think that the number can ever be reduced to straight up 0 illegals coming in, the border is big and with libshits aiding them and such but reducing the numbers is still a worthwhile goal.

There is still many things in car factories that have to be done by hand and I consider that hard labor.

take them off welfare and they'll be lining up for a job in the thousands

WHAT PARTS IN A CAR ARE JEWISH??!

Four Lions

A measly FENCE reduced the number of illegals coming to Hungary to 0, and you don't think a huge concrete wall will.

Well don't project your laziness, and keep in mind that the drastic reduction in corporate tax is a game changer as far as competitive wages go.

I'd call you a Jew, but they understand economics.

Here's the idea: An American autoworker needs, say, $25 and hour with benefits to make the job worth doing. A Mexican will do it for $5, no benefits. Ford probably saves $30 per worker, per hour, with Burrito Fabrication.

But what if we impose a tax on parts and finished products crossing the border to the American market? Like, if we figure out how much of a premium Ford is saving by moving jobs to Mexico, and then we tax them that amount per unit plus 10 percent, it magically becomes worth it to hire Americans at $25 an hour.

Meanwhile at Fox:

Ford to scrap Mexico plant, invest in Michigan due to Trump policies

CEO Mark Fields, speaking at an event at the Flat Rock Assembly Plant, said the policies that Trump “and the new Congress have indicated they will pursue” were vital to the company’s decision.

web.archive.org/web/20170103165051/http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/03/ford-to-scrap-mexico-plant-invest-in-michigan-due-to-trump-policies.html

Yeah I know it's shit bait lel

Wow thank you King Oboma! Even on your way out, you still help out the American people!

People forget it's the fence and AGGRESSIVE PATROLLING by the Hungarian police/Army. Now that ICE is motivated and gonna be given their manifest and funding we're gonna see some serious shit.

lol

Really nigger? $15/hr starting to "assemble" some shit? Plenty of Americans will line up around the block for that. It's the taxes and legacy union costs that are crippling them. The solution is not to let your manufacturing just run off to a 3rd world country and allow their products back in tax free because libshits fucked up the market, the solution is to fix the internal market.

Manual labor isn't hard labor dipshit. Spoken like someone who hasn't worked a day in their life.

If these niggers running Ford had a shred of integrity they would hold a press conference, thank Trump for correcting their evil ways and commit Seppuku on camera. Too much to hope for I guess.

You must be really worthless to be a worker in a car factory.

But i guess those are the people who voted for Trump after all, white trash

I second that motion.

Not even trying anymore are ya?

reported for anti-white. you will hang first, before the kikes even.

And here I thought commietards cared about the proletariat

Trump should import some Jap advisors courtesy of that gook who's investing 50 billion on how to implement a shame culture among business executives.

I'd love to see Ford execs sudoko themselves inside the latest Ford Focus.

Trying to what? I always knew there are many worthless inferior people, in all races, countries etc, but the white failures are the ones who elected Trump and since that causes me social problems since he is pushing for morons like them i am visible against them and calling them what they are.

If they truly were smart and successful they wouldnt care about worthless blue collar jobs

They pretty much did minus the sudoku. The "high level source" at Ford that denied Trump had anything to do with it was made up by (((NBC News))).

I thought Jews were supposed to be good at economics.

OMG, you really are a yid, aren't you?

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND UNDER BUDGET

Enjoy your ban faggot.

y-you mean I can't sit in a $1500 Aeron chair all day long and be creative? Hey, where's the onsite aromatherapy and coffeeshop? Omg, I have to stand up for 12 hours?

What does that mean? At least your bait is getting more interesting lel

jew confirmed. you aren't nearly as terrified as you should be though. We really are going to end you.

Is that image an accurate representation of how out of touch with reality you subhumans are?

This argument is so fucking dumb. You want to know what one of the hardest jobs out there is? Coal mining and damned near every person doing it is white. Picking crops or putting parts together is easy in comparison, if the employer pays a good wage people will take the job.

Are…are you retarded? I mean even the Jews and communist shills aren't quite as blatantly stupid as you are being now.

MSNBC has a (((((("high level source")))))) saying that it's not trump you filthy goyim! Don't listen to Fox News and the ceo saying it was trump PLEASE GOYIM.

kill yourself you pretentious faggot

Yes there are dumb white people, they need jobs too. Not everyone can be a computer programmer or be retrained to be a doctor after assembling cars for 20 years. I guess your solution is just to let them fall into the welfare/opioid trap and replace them with shitskins. I have that about right, kike?

somebody put a turban on his head and AKs in everyone's hands

Lmao. "Yeah, who cares about jobs where people make things. Let's all be thinkers at the brainitorium. I'm sure robots will make my ipads and lattes."

Protip: this is how you actually sound.

No my solution is to let these failures die ;^)
preferably out of my prestigious cities, build a wall to keep the plebs like them out

That is what 3rd world nations are for moron

Lel BTFO by yourself so hard you can't even keep your beliefs straight

this is pathetic tbh

Nowadays it's less doctors and lawyers and more P.R. Consultants, social media organizers, and business marketing majors. That's the "respectable career path" even though nobody is hiring those jobs and they pay shitty. If you're a college fag and you're not stem, quit while you can and go to trade school instead.

I gotta say this display is actually pretty well refined. Hitting all the sweet spots for triggering a bit clumsily but you are hitting them.

I don't like feeding trolls, especially bad ones like you, but: What you're babbling about is what we've been talking about since the 60's and implementing since the 80's. They call it "transitioning to a service economy". I call it "weakening first world nations and making them ripe for globalism".

Protip: Your globalist kike shilling is really terrible.

BASED

Mexico is going to pay for the wall one way or another.

feels good man

Not sure why the faggot thinks it's funny after we've been watching them implement this shit for decades. No lulz here. Only burning hatred.

EYES ON THIS
PRIMARY SOURCES > (((SECONDARY SOURCES)))

It's actually says a lot about the state of the world when the best way to trigger us, the outcasts and fringe of society, is to basically treat your countrymen like dirt. Feels both good and bad at the same time man

I'd wager the Cartels are going to start shitting things up even further in the next few months as well. Should make for some fine entertainment.

A single world government is the most organized and efficient system, emotional simpletons like yourself cant understand this because your ego is hanging for the decaying nationalism

Time to buy a ford again.

Now do the same in straya.

https ://www.rt.com/usa/372566-house-ethics-office-scandal/

archive.is/fGzgL

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME AND PUT THEM ON THE BORDER!
-National Alliance Recruiting Slogan

Ethnic sovereignty, global goals.

Nigger, shitting all over yourself and the board isn't even mildly entertaining.

I saw this shit 20 years ago when I picked Engineering. Even then I knew to pick one that couldn't easily be outsourced. Whats funny are all the libshit architects I've worked with over the years who are open borders retards but complain about the shit pay architects get. Their offices are half full of H1B pooinloos and chinks yet they still wonder why wages suck. Hell there was an over saturation of Architects 20 years ago before the H1B scam. I had considered computer science but it was obvious at the time that it could be easily outsourced. One friend I graduated did do computer science. Typical libshit admirer of john stewart, John Oliver, Bill Maher et al. muh open borders, muh refugeeeeeees etc. Recently even he has admitted to me that I was right all along about H1B's and immigration generally crushing wages.

We had a girl who did this at the last company I worked for. I think she made 35k/yr. She was CONSTANTLY complaining that it was sexist that she wasn't making six figures like all the men at our company who did Engineering and finance.

The governments of large nations with large populations barely keep their countries together with clashing ethnicities and ideologies. You expect a single global government to function? Fuck off you stupid kike.

Terrible times indeed.

BREAKING: GOP REVERSES PLAN TO GUT ETHICS OFFICE AFTER TRUMP CRITICISM

archive.fo/mGthg

This is some kikey neoliberal shit.

That's good news. The GOP is still as pro-Jew as ever.

Maybe because you have white trash being divisive because their ego depends on nationalism ;^)

If people dropped such emotion based behavior and focused on MUTUAL PROFIT rather than "ima be a good patriotic person" the world will be far better and far more efficient.

And the ones that fail can just go to some 3rd world religious shithole that will refuse to join and be nuked

You're not going to get those golems, Chaim. May as well kill yourself painlessly now while you can.

To the tard filter you go.

TRAITOR BAILS

Megyn Kelly Is Said to Be Leaving Fox News for NBC

archive.fo/DOgkl

you fucking ovenbait. if you import poor people they're going to remain poor.

Not if they take worthless blue collar jobs ;^)

Which more educated people avoid anyway, if an immigrant gets a blue collar job and you dont then you must be truly worthless

In economic THEORY yes. There is more to life than muh shekels though, kike. How do you expect to supersede local interest if not by the end of a gun barrel? It will never get to one world government as said current super states have enough issues holding different groups together.

People want to be represented and the further away from the people the rulers get the less apt they are to respond to the peoples needs.

Here is the problem with the one world theory, you imagine it happening with people you agree with at the top. What happens when a Trump (or anyone else you don't like) takes the reigns of one world power?

I continue to find it astonishing that even somewhat educated people refuse to believe that millions of new bodies in a labor market won't negatively affect their wages. And the lowered pay is but one shitty facet of the problem.

This is a pretty good day for burgers so far. I'm jelly tbh.

I say again, fuck off you stupid kike.

you fucking moron, blue collar jobs get more money than engineers now. infact the whole market is saturated with college kids who think they have a job once they get out of college. Certs right now are way more valuable than a diploma if you want a fast middle class job that pays 80k+

I suspect we'll be seeing a lot more of this shifty one soon.

NEOLIBERAL KIKE, GTFO WITH YOUR GLOBALIST, PRO-USURY PROPAGANDA

Unless they are based on logic such as "it is more hot here, we need x" most "local" interests are just autistic traditions that should be removed anyway since they are based on emotion rather than logic.

A global government will remove all those unhealthy emotion based tradition, people will be FREE to be and do whatever they want as long as they can pay for it, people will be chosen based on skills and abilities.

"Representation" once again is emotion based, you dont need an autistic religious moron because you yourself are an autistic religious moron, currently people are too busy pandering to worthless traits like those and using the ignorant to get power, the people are the problem since they themselves care so much about irrelevant shit like homosexuality being legal or try to talk about economy when they clearly have no idea about it but reading an article makes them an "expert"

hi trs

Jew confirmed.

poor bait. kill yourself tranny

SO MUCH WINNING.

He's not even president yet. Amazing.

Best timeline.

Trump won, lol faggot

I bet you think the building on the right looks prettier than the one on the left too.

If you think that's TRS you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

I was literrally thinking that earlier… spooky

I believe in wifi but not telepathy… >.

Paul Ryan was against it too, so I'm really not sure.

kek

Probably but I can't notice if I'm tired anymore because of all this energy I get from winning so much.

Underrated response.

Yes

And there is no real value in status and other emotion based symbols like buildings and monuments, their destruction to put something better in their place is the RATIONAL CHOICE.

And a global government will do the rational thing instead of pander to the autistic emotional local morons

JEW
FAG

Kek.

Why do you think brown countries are notorious for shit products? They aren't engineered poorly. They're built poorly.

They will do whatever it takes to remain in power and prevent any challenges to that power. That is rational behavior according to the elites.

Excellent derail but I'd like to address this bait. What you call 'autistic traditions' are part of a person's and a people's identity. Keep crushing away at that identity and you will either end up with successful psychopaths leading everyone who only care about their ego (perhaps like you) or miserable degenerate failures who fill their empty life with hedonism and rage at the system. Or perhaps some lucky people with great families who keep them grounded, but that would be a dying breed, since that's another 'autistic tradition'.
Sounds to me like a system destined to exploit until a critical point of rage collapses the whole thing.

I've seen reports that Chevy is actually producing the Cruz in the US so that tweet may be incorrect.

Local interests include the not so inconsequential things such as tax rates, regulations, schools, immigration etc. etc. These are real actual things not "emotions". It is not "emotion" based that we don't want mexicunts shitting up our school systems, it's a verifiable fact that they do.
And you didn't answer my question. What happens when someone you vehemently disagree with is at the top of your one world government?

You do realize that most factory workers make more than a lot of of college grads, right? $20-$25 an hour is pretty common for most factory workers.

Man you are reeking of autism.

At least successful sociopaths have a brain and get to enjoy life and entertainment and know about mutual profit instead of fight for retarded emotion based shit

Poor little thing. You're trying to suppress your emotions. You're doing that because you are miserable. But suppressing your emotions doesn't make whatever remains logic.

Sorry you are the reason racism is a thing, if you mistreat different people they will cause you problems later one, that is what lead to le black crime rate when it is the white snobs not wanting a "black neighbor"

That is why emotion based behavior is bad

Fucking lel talk about arguing with emotions

psychopaths always imagine they will be the ones at the top

psychopaths enjoy nothing. they are dead inside by definition.

you've perfectly described the current state of reality.

you keep crying about how emotional everything is that's coming from any user who isn't you. You never state how or why anything is emotional, you simply say "that's emotional therefore it's bad" and that's the end of it. You don't give any reasoning for your claims and you don't explain anything, you just label something and conclude the statement.

The others are right, you're really bad at this. Stop being so emotionally egotistical, if you weren't you'd understand that the only reason Holla Forums even exists is due to logical realism.

You're either baiting, or you're actually retarded on very basic level economics.

Also. these slurs are used by us specifically to denigrate our opponents and dehumanize them.
Its like how pine trees drop needles to acidify the ground, and kill out competition.

I know it's hard to break the conditioning but the races are different moshie. People don't want to live around blacks because they ARE more violent. They are even MORE violent when they aren't around white people to "mistreat" them. When blacks are a minority in white countries they live 10x better than in all black countries. Why is that?

NOT EVEN PRESIDENT YET

The future's looking so bright I don't even need to finish this sentence with a clever comparison.

Because it always leads to conflict, because it makes a number of losers feel better about themselves it doesnt mean it is right.

Though if your ego depends on it i would understand why you would so desperately depend on that and defend your autism

It's not emotion-based behaviour, you dumb kike. It's based on concerns that are backed by mountains of empirical evidence.

Once again revealing your emotion based racism

If a black person just like YOU spend most of your time masturbating to emotion based shit and start conflicts, like YOU then you will both be kicked out of the global society and be thrown to some 3rd world religious shithole where we 'deport" all emotional people like you and then later on nuke them once all emotional people who cant into logic and mutual profit are sent there.

What you call psychopathy i call logic ;^)

So white people are losers because they don't want to live around low IQ blacks and Mexicans? White people are losers because they want to live around others who take care of their properties and respect the private property of others? White people are losers because they want their kids to go to good schools? White people are losers because they don't want to live around violent rapey niggers?

We know, kike.
That's why we're going to kill every last one of you.

No dude, you're being too obvious again. You already have him jerking off a dick, the rainbow text adds nothing.

What kike speak is this lmao.
Its science and facts based racism.

This is why the Biblical Armageddon will never happen, by the way. Revelations describes the world ending by a somehow functional global government ruled by the Jews. Armageddon will doubly never happen considering the kikes' eternal losing streak. Not that that's a bad thing, since Christianity is supposed to be about fighting evil and preserving life. And what better way to do those two things than to have a World Ending prophecy that actually can't happen?

By 'it' I assume be meant closing the office. Paul Ryan was just against it because he's a huge PRfag. (Also, I just noticed that those are his initials.) That doesn't really mean that it is/isn't a good idea to close it.

Like the usual retard you jump to conclusions, and even if that is not enough you cry about it even though mostly the west has good education
Once again suggesting that being a cuck like everyone else is good and diversity is bad because your worthless ass cant find more "friends"
Only failures get them, they are not needed, they might as well die since they arent useful
Whites dont commit crime at all and even if they do they are just a minority am i right? ;^)
You are the proble, but are really in denial ;^)

Niggers have been in our society (America) for generations you idiot. They've had the same basic freedoms and rights as every other person for the past century and even more if you account black migration to the more racially accepting north back during segregation.

They've had plenty of time and opportunities to integrate peacefully with white society but they themselves have chosen not to on the basis of the innate violent behaviors they are prone to due to genetics.

Whites don't want to be around other races because those races ARE, statistically, more likely to be the source of violent crime and minor crime. There's a good reason you don't see libtards who want race mixing living in deep black cities or the South's black belt because even they know they are crime ridden shitholes caused by the niggers who live there.

Sorry to break it to you, but racism is innate in human beings and all other animals. Blue birds fly with the blue birds, and the red birds fly with the red birds.

People are emotional creatures. Racism itself is not emotional, it is logical, and it is an inherent property experienced intrinsically by ALL people on the planet (other than socio- and psychopaths who simply are broken humans, and lack a fundamental quality of people that differentiates them from any other animal).

Ethnicities exist because of genetic reproduction. That reproduction exists both because it succeeds in occurring and also stops antagonistic forces from stopping it, likes enemy countries. All living things have the desire and drive to reproduce and continue the successful proliferation of their kind. Racism is a logical and rational approach to that. Racism helps keep populations of ethnicities together to achieve said proliferation of their kind, and helps to prevent the dilution and deconstruction of what makes that ethnicity unique.

It is logical.

Explain to me what part of any of that is emotional. All things that are a part of the human psyche and physiology exist solely due to logical (and genetic) causes. They all have reasons for being there. In your response I would ask that you try to speak as someone with a triple digit IQ and avoid making a post that is only two sentences long. If you do, you admit defeat, and that you have zero arguments.

This absolute madman is one of the only things keeping me going some days.

How is that emotion based? It's based on real life not your kike utopian world view. You just keep spouting that over and over again as if that is an argument per se. The facts speak for themselves. Do you live in an all black area yourself?

And you still haven't answered the question. ==WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO IF SOMEONE YOU DON'T AGREE WITH (LETS SAY HITLER 2.0) WRESTLES POWER AND IS AT THE TOP OF YOUR FANTASY ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT?== Would you still wish to give all power to a one world government then?

This is crossing the line from trolling to attention seeking desperation. Are you okay, user?

wew

NOT EVEN IN OFFICE

Your totally logical/unemotional plan sounds to me like you want to kill all the normies, christcucks, jews, LARPagans, muslims, and gypsies.

Why would you build that monstrosity next to such beautiful buildings?

A true champion of the proletariat.

Just filter and move on. They aren't going to acknowledge any facts that don't fit their narrative. They aren't even arguing. They're just flailing around yelling "I am logic, you are emotion".

Nope it's bad all the way around.
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

Just because whites commit crimes doesn't mean we should have to be subjected to shitskins who commit far more crimes per capita. Perhaps it's my "emotions" but I rather enjoyed growing up in a 99.9% white community where nobody had to worry about locking their front doors.

Where'd he go?

Yes.

He's either doing what I asked and constructing a detailed reply to my post, or these two posts shut him up

"whites"

I still want to know who they are though. And filtering only allows this cancer to go on unnoticed.

Please expand on this gook

I expect a wall of autism to drop anytime.

Do leftists even know what the fuck they believe in anymore?

Eh, there are some real benefits to be reaped from a high degree of cultural interchange. Cosmopolitanism can be a source of tremendous intellectual output; however, the cart has been put before the horse. Cosmopolitanism is treated as an end unto itself. The great cosmopolitan city is like an exotic plant that must be carefully cultivated to prevent it from strangling the life out of all the other plants in the garden.

The hypocricy of Holla Forumstards is delicious

We are hitting levels of cognitive dissonance that should not even be possible!

You are far too late for that ;^)

Weak shit brah, we were all waiting on your response and you squat out this shit.

They're only interested in power and ego. In short they are insane egomaniacs who should be institutionalized. They don't have any morals, ethics, or beliefs of any kind. They only care about the power to destroy and they will lie and cheat their asses off to get it. One second they are pro-worker socialists who want to take down the man, the next they are pro-government who want everything to be run from the top to the bottom.

They're fucking insane.

Whites don't commit anywhere near the amount of per capita crime and non-whites do (with the exception of some groups of Asians).

Did you know that African-American homicide rates are on par with that of sub-Saharan African homicide rates?

Let's just say talking to some random goatfucker or pajeet on the street selling kebab or curry isn't going to lead to the next technological breakthrough or transformational idea.

If Holla Forums shitposts but nobody notices because everyone filtered them, then did it really happen?

*as non-whites do

I don't see anyone calling gooks on their crime culture. Does that mean that Eastern Asians commit zero crime?

So what you are saying, based on your autist logic that Asians are superior and whites are inferior trash to them and they should never accept us

so do I.

Ironically, look at that post he made with the "dishonored Hillary" image. Did he himself make that? Is it bait or does he actually believe it? He criticizes people for being "emotional," but then he posts an image talking about how the FBI sabotaged Hillary and Russia hacked the election, two things for which there is NO evidence? Calling for obtaining the "list of trump supporters," when even the most basic of civil studies students could tell you that voting is anonymous? No one could tell anyone who voted for what in the election other than from the person themselves, there is no data collected on which candidates registered voters voted for.

For someone who constantly rails against "emotion" without ever explaining how it's "emotional," he sure seems like an extremely emotionally biased hypocrite.

Speak of the devil.

I see you have no response to my earlier post. I know you saw it and read it. Therefore you have no satisfactory response, and are choosing to ignore it. Very emotional of you, isn't it? Doesn't seem all that logical to avoid admitting you don't have a sufficient counterargument or some other excuse. Ignoring that is a pretty emotionally egotistical thing to do. I see that you're failing to be very rational both right now, and as I described above. Ironic that you're the one calling people hypocritical, no?

I don't see them having invented anything else than gunpowder, paper and the compass lol who uses that shit since Whites invented GPS?

That's not what he said at all you moron.

Asians are not superior. They are merely adapted to be robots.

Asains are super racist.

lol you really are pathetic, your mental racist gymnastics are failing so hardcore

Are you having fun?
Do you think you are funny and witty, or that people itt will be laughing with you and not at you?

Do you have any idea how hard it is for a white guy to get a job in japan? And how easy it is for us to get pussy there?

In japan whites are considered niggers user. Violent americans with guns I believe is the stereotype.

What the fuck are you going on about? No one said that either, you are trying way to hard to strawman right now.

They could, even if there when there's no significant margin between us, especially given:

still does not make us inferior in the overall social or historic context no matter how you (((relativists))) try to interpret it.

They even have the exact same "muh dick" memes for us.

Asians are less creative.

That is because you allow autists get automated rifles

This is what you said, your racist brain fails to make the connection though because that means you will have to admit that you are lying to yourself

For white Americans? Loud, obnoxious, but big hearted buffoons. they do think niggers are niggers though.

This doesn't even qualify as bait anymore.

You are either a bot, a woman, or a foreigner. How's tel avid btw?

Toppest of keks, my dear semitic compatriot. You call mental gymnastics, when you're doing exactly that while intentionally misrepresenting an argument. You call hypocrisy, when you're being a massive hypocrite. You call things "emotional," when everything that you're saying and doing is absolutely overflowing with emotion. You ignore things you can't respond to, you completely twist words to create strawmen, you talk about logical and rationale while you use absolutely none of it, and have intellectual dishonesty flowing out your ass.

You are a textbook case of a sociopathic jew, and when you get pulled from your home by an angry group of people pissed off at the things you've done in your life, you will be absolutely baffled at how or why anyone would ever want to do such a thing to you.

No, I never said that, and neither did the original poster. You made a desperate attempt to strawman the guy's evidence and even when you're called out you still try as hard as you can to follow through. I admire your persistence, but you're a fucking idiot.

I think niggers with automated rifles are.

I don't see any of us trying to push integration of baka gaijins into a Japanese built society even when the majority of Japanese achievement and development was achieved due to technology invented by Whites.

Ok, 20 posts, 10USD. Next time when your arguments don't work, try some insults besides 'emotional autistic racist'. That's the logical conclusion from this little exercise.

And tannerite! binary explosive is legal nearly everywhere.
Also unlike a nigger, I can laugh when people are racist towards me.
Because im awesome as fuck.
also cause im white

I hate cartoonists sometimes.

Nice argument, there has still not been any real arguments, Holla Forumstards are either abusing statistics to generalize about entire groups of people, act incredibly racist because their need for control has lead them to create a simplified world view where they tell themselves they know how things should work, usually cucked by nature aka "i cant think so i ll just follow biology" while at the same time pretending to talk about free will and so on.

Holla Forums is the victim of myriad of emotion based negative behaviors and they cant even see it because like most simpletons they lack self awareness, something that made me realize humans truly are not equal and some cant be saved because their mind simply doesnt have the capacity to understand psychology and human behavior

Not my fault you people are in denial, want your terrible divisive behavior to be justified with incredibly mental gymnasticvs because you are so desperate of losing the only thing you told yourselves gives value to you

Also, bloodthirsty is the correct stereotype. We are portrayed as psychopathic.

say what you will but when a retard runs around in a circle flailing his arms and screaming inside a university classroom, it can be rather entertaining. I do wish we knew whether he was legitimately this much of a dishonest idiot, or just a very bad shill doing an incredibly poor job. Maybe he just did come to bait, who knows, but if so, we certainly obtained far more entertainment from this than he did.

That's right, you haven't made a single one, and you haven't addressed any of the factual statements levied at you. Instead you opt to strawman, and do it very poorly.

You've been emotionally butthurt this whole thread, attempting to continue calling people emotional keeps making you look even more retarded. You still have not addressed a single thing I told you to in my first post, because you cannot, and I was explicitly clear in that very post that failure to do so means you admit defeat. Which you have. You have no arguments or counterarguments, you just cry "emotional!" and then ignore anything you're required to actually think about.

The irony here is so rich you could purchase beachfront property in Miami with this shit.

it scares you that people are out for your blood, doesn't it?

At least they are truth based unlike your egalitarian break-stuff tantrums.

lmao, never heard this one before. "STOP ABUSING FACTS TO MAKE CONCLUSIONS!"

God forbid we follow facts and not feelings! I thought you were supposed to be the logical level headed one here, yet here you are becoming a hot head by people being evil racists.

Was it being exposed to the real world when you turned 18?

Such as liberals.

A lot of no arguments here my friend. I recommend taking a breather before you wear yourself out.

You need to go outside and meet people, user. 20+ baitposts won't fill the void in your life and you're really exceeding healthy levels of trolling

I'm just used to when him and Pelosi agree on something then the opposite being the desired outcome.

Exactly. And yes, they will be surprised when they're torn to pieces by an angry mob. Even though we've been warning them and explaining exactly why and how.

pick one

Holy shit you are fucking obtuse, or is wanting to live in a safe neighborhood with good schools some kind of "emotional" need in your warped mind?

I agree, I worked as an expat in Asia and a small number of work visas can be mutually beneficial if it's high level professionals, professors and the like, but they need to go back and shouldn't be planting roots. And there should never be more than a handful let in.

Asians are incredibly racist, as I said above I lived in Asia, several Asian countries actually. It doesn't bother me that there were many who didn't like me. I got spit on for holding hands with an Asian girl (>inb4 race mixing) couldn't get cabs etc., after several years I picked up the language and knew all the racist stuff they were saying. I was a GUEST in the country THEY built in their cities in the middle of their culture and it's their right to not like me.

So how do you expect to deal with the world's autism?

It appears to be an attempt by someone or some agency.
But his memes are facebook tier.
Also he keeps projecting and screaming "Me logical, u simpletonne!"
Over and over.
I wonder if he even knows
What
HE
IS
ACTUALLY
TALKING
TO

I know this would be funny if not for knowing that Holla Forumstards are delusional enough to think random people on the internet high up are scared of their autism
Money still rules, and worthless failures dont have that ;^)

And as long as you remain cucked by your humanity and nature you will always be a failure

Once again showing you have no idea what FACTS really are, you are just jumping to conclusions to avoid responsibility and feel better by telling yourself you know how the world works and should work

And the irony of a person who doesnt understand what a fact is telling liberals are a lost cause is quite ironic

Yeah. It reminds me the good ol'times in half/sci/ when "conservatard simpletons" redpilled me by presenting facts and holes in my logic in a spartan way.

You're right we must be the only ones who form generalizations based on facts. So tell me when you were looking for your current housing (or any place you lived in your life) did you choose to live around niggers or white people?

He's not serious look at those pics….. guys he's having a laugh.

That's a fucking oxymoron, you retard. "Cuckoldry" is the state of being denied your genetic and indirectly cultural heritage you relativist kike.

The very reason "cuck" is an insult is because it defies the fundamental instinctual urges of every sexually reproductive organism in existence.

meanwhile in this guys' brain..

Guy is the best politican, he should be the EU leader once he reforms it into a better more united EU with a lot more power stripped of way from autistic nobody nations

Well I guess that's that, I see we're only going to be getting more of the same from our dearest shill-kun here.

It's been fun fellow ebil notsee 15/99ers but I'm low on sleep and need to crash. Keep the town fool occupied for me, I want to wake up in a few hours and continue the round of laughter. have a webm track as a parting gift.

being such a cucklet

You're the most persistent kike I've ever seen.

admit it you went too far the ruse is up.

You missed the guy that broke 400? Think I have an archive link floating around here somewhere.

Damn, that's crazy. I did see that one shill on Holla Forums that got over 271.

You talk like a kike.

You're the one playing god here. You're a deranged lunatic like every other Marxist.

3 posts
YOU MUST BE NEW HERE KIDDO

YEAR OF THE FIRECOCK IS TOO SPICY I CAN'T TAKE IT

Have you seen your own wall between Israel and Jordan, Mr. Shecklestienburg? It dropped illegal immigrants down from somewhere in the tens of thousands to less than 10. Wall, armed patrols, and motion sensors (as well as having a government that will prosecute the trespassers, in America we've had over 40 years of weak presidents on immigration) will actually work.

What was anyway?

You are confused, you believe being truthful and enjoying the butthurt are mutually exclusive.

One can tell the truth and what he believes in and enjoy the butthurt of delusional dumb simpletons

There is no law, nature is nature, it is a thing that happens and humans have the brain to manipulate it and use it to our complete our goals.

Nature is a tool, but hopefully transhumanism will arrive sooner or later and nature cucks will suicide since they dont want eternal life

fug

IT'S NOT

At least the fire monkey continues to deliver.

I don't think ID 58b2f8 is a Holla Forumsack trolling or trying to be the devil's advocate. Image 2 in was saved from cuckchan on Thu, 15 Dec 2016 14:43:28 GMT. Any chan filename that starts with 1452 or bigger is from cuckchan as around that time we switched to these stupid hex filenames.

If he were simply trolling, it would make sense that all the pics he's posting were saved just minutes ago, but he's had that one for 2 weeks.

So you deny evolution and natural selection then? Because that is precisely what you are saying now.

Also
This is professional baiting.

(checked)

fire monkey always delivers.

Reminder that "non-intelectual" is kike code for non-jewish

Like most Holla Forumstards you seem to confuse biology and somekind of law.
Evolution is a thing that happened, nothing more, you dont need to do anything, it just happened.
Natural selection is a far too complex subject to be discussed with Holla Forumstards due to their predisposition to jump to "oh that totes proves i am superior" conclusion without checking all the areas and effects.

You think because nature exists and happens you are somehow obliged to follow it? That is what a cuck is purely, it is like you follow it becuase you have no other idea what to do which suggests free will is wasted on you.

That is why i cant wait for transhumanism and humans starting altering themselves, nature cucks will be on suicide watch

npr.org/sections/13.7/2016/09/06/492779594/what-if-evolution-bred-reality-out-of-us

youtube.com/watch?v=wjLgekyOZA0

I NEED more of this winning Holla Forums
HIGH ENERGY

You pushed it a bit too far. You are no longer a plausible even as an extremely poorly adjusted cat lady tier leftist.
ty for the laughs good way to start out the day.

Assange is dead

Yes? Do you refuse to take a piss every time your body tells you to because doing so would be giving into nature and you would be a fucking cuck for taking a piss?

I refuse to believe you're being serious now.

Its blatantly obvious he is not.

I am not sure what you are referring to, if you are talking about the picture of course i dont value someone as stupid as a soldier/veteran who would risk and waste his own life for a country.

Only morons would risk their life for something as idiotic as a nation

I hope you're behind a bunch of proxies.

tips.fbi.gov

it's made by 14 year old chantards.
Let them run along, whilst we leak and leak harder than monika lewinsky when bill rammed his dick down her throat.

Man it must be sad being so desperate you have to try hyperbole it.

What happens when nanomachines are installed in you to remove that piss from the body without you going to the toilet or use it for energy ? ;^)

Or what about changes to the human body to find a more effective way to deal with piss.

Once again proving that you are in such a desperate attempt to avoid admitting you are a cuck you confuse biology with somekind of god to be followed.

Because something exists it doesnt mean it needs to be followed, that is literally what brainless cucks to in order to avoid responsibility

Man, I wish. $12.87/hour here.

This retard isn't pretending to be a kike.

ok you've had your fun but it's time to stop

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?

It's like the worst parts of ancaps and Marxists combined into a single awful package.

Yeah okay Trudeau. I couldn't find it on a reverse image search.

Wait no that's wrong. When did we switch?

Come on shit lord it's 2017 stop blatantly contradicting yourself with 9gag maymays.

Ok, putin, got any more cool stories?

No, your not Holla Forums, even they wouldn't be this contradictory. Your not even a jew, since you'd be for whipping them out as well.

I'm not sure what you are, but on the day of the rope, I'm going to hang you with barbed wire, and leave the rope for the ignorant.

If you are smart and capable you will safely live in the pristine blue zones

Since the vast majority of the world is worthless they are going to live in yellow zone shitholes under propaganda by the Nod.

Guess where you will be and where i ll be in the cnc universe ;^)

August 15th I believe, and it should be any number greater than 1477, but I might be wrong.

your
YOUR
your
YOUR
your
YOUR
your
YOUR
your
YOUR
your
YOUR
your
YOUR
your
YOUR

yeah those memes are pretty weak. Nationalism one looks like the atheism meme of why religion is bad its pretty low energy.

Before you leave do one about Russian hackers… make it really low effort i like those.

Ok, now you're just rambling at this point and I find your shitposting lacking.

No, you need a few generations, as the parents die more and more kids will enjoy the entertainment and fun of the 1st world and abandon their autistc traditions

CNBC BTFO BY CNN MONEY

Psychopathy is the best mindset to gain power, it isn't about who's smart or capable.

It's probably not wise to plan to kill the FBI director publicly.

SUCH DOUBLE THINK
MUH ARGUMENTS
FUCKING SOUTHERN HABIBAS

Holy shit you are either mad or larping like a champ.

$ FAKENEWS

Smart people arent cucked by morality ;^)

That statement with that image is fucking mind bending.

gb2 leftypol or halfcuck

You missed the point hard my friend.

free salt

Surely, rape and molestation of a few generations will be worth it. White women are not as oppressed as muslims, so their hymens being broken in a muslim gang rape is just the price to pay for one beautiful multicultural race long after they are dead.

I don't get your image, doesn't that mean we should have both?

{INSERT RUSSIAN TACTICS}

thanks for reposting that gif

Psychopaths don't need to be smart, just manipulative.

Jesus Stop it.. my sides!!!!!
You can't arrest the FBI m8 as you no doubt are aware the "KKK" doesn't actually exist anymore. There are very few members and most of them are FBI informants.

That pic is oddly relevant to real life.
Throughout high school and college I noticed that most whites and Asians will sit in the front rows to better learn the material and be able to ask questions. All the nogs will sit in the back so they can ook and eek while fucking around with each other and playing on their phones. Then when exams are returned all of the bitching comes from the back of the class.

Once multiculturalism is achieved everyone will be put into one big culture with subcultures mostly being about logical things like different hobbies such as consoles vs pc

Nothing says "fresh out of a liberal arts diploma mill" like this post.

You are funny guy. As if uniformsskin color wont cause division.

But i guess the crimes of a white minority are just a minority, no reason to hate all whites, am i right? ;^)

#whitelivesDONTmatter

That's called a melting pot though.

Nah the Japanese think niggers are niggers.

Whites they like but at the same time dislike, it's weird.

Jesus christ, all those (you)s you lot gave the shill…
Why not just filter the obvious Holla Forums bait?

Intelligent people are self-doubters. Most aren't ruthless enough to stop psychopaths.

facepaw

Funposting goes two way. also had a little salt deficiency for a few days so it's nice that they have started delivering directly too me.

For every ten 'Klan members':
3 are FBI informants
2 are ATF agents
2 are DOJ agents
1 is some kike gathering info for the SPLC
1 is keeping tabs for local law enforcement
1 is the village idiot the others talked into joining so they can arrest him after he is set up for planning to commit some bogus hate crime.

I fucking knew it.

You're that Greek furry homo from 4/pol/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92724206/

Same filenames even.

It is called having quality husbando taste

Were you hoping technology would allow you to be a fox man?

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/80392123#p80393443

Point and laugh.

Top Kek, someone triggered the fuck outta this kike.

Well keeping them is hardly "logical" unless there is something sinister would happen.

Oh wait…

W-wait. All this talk about elitism and you're a fucking furry?
I don't have a reaction pic for this feel.

That should be pretty doxable, there can't be that many "panda" furries in Greece and I doubt this faggot has opsec.

Laugh at what? A rational preference over quality husbandos that have similar interests to me?

Pick one faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Praise KEK!

You sure showed us.

If Trips! Panda-Kun will be dead by the end of the month!

He will be raped by a real life Panda at the Zoo

You guys realize what this means? He was completely serious this entire thread. Laugh harder boys.

Here's an example, a husbando must have a nice fat belly, have facial hair and enjoy gaming while obviously having a job

What else would you need from life????

implying greece has welfare

awww no trips :(

Every political and economic view you've expressed in this thread will forever be linked in my mind to an obese furfag.
I guess I should thank you.

It would be rational for you to kill yourself. Don't be an emotional living person, be a rational corpse. All that breathing you're doing is just your reptilian brain.

cry moar faggot

I found some sarcastic wiki article on this furry greek faggot.
wowg.wikia.com/wiki/Ralph_gas_the_fags_Manda

>Ralph gas the fags Manda

I understand, truth hurts, easier to try connect it with negative stuff so you can avoid being hurt by it.

xD

Truly revealing your emotional butthurt over the existence of different people, and then you ask why you aer wrong and why emotion based behavior leads to conflct xD

Just as i thought salt production is slowly returning to normal, you had to come along and remind me that it probably won't be for a long time. It's hard to believe the next 8 years will be full of tasty top quality salt dishes like this.

just kys fam

The term racism has lost all meaning, if it can be applied to everything then it can be applied to nothing as it conveys nothing specific. Like sexism, if sexism means the belief in the superiority of one sex, and that the two sexes are different, one is inherently superior, thus being sexist is merely being a conscious person. Like you if you want to convey that your boss grabbed your butt, you say that he grabbed your butt, not that he's sexist, it conveys the real information.

The ego doesn't exist you psychkike. When you lose a fight, it's not your ego that took a hit, it's you simply being humiliated. There is only conscious you and your unconscious you, no ego.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/152755416/#152768179

Im posting quality husbandos, obviously not hiding it.

And that is why psychology needs to be taught everywhere, too many simpletons not liking what they hear and denying it

Oh hey Bearfart regime, came here to make up memes again because i exposed your shitty "friend" ;^)

Top Kek, someone triggered the fuck outta this EDIT: emotional homosexual unemployed (((Greek))) transhumanist furry.
Wew lad.
This can't possibly be real.

Is this real life?

(check'd)
those mammary glands

It's really not, they like us as long as we stay in our own countries. The feeling is mutual.

God you Holla Forumstards lack intelligence for a serious conversation, i could understand that but you just achieved a new level of idiocy

Retard, that is why nationalism is cancer, companies living for 3rd word shitholes due to cheap labor exist because nationalism ignores other countries, conflict of autism also exists because each loser tells himself he is better than x country.

Nationalism needs to be removed from earth, that is why a global world governmnet will fix everything :D

do not pass the pencil test and she's barely in her 20s, pass no return

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Checked for more emotionally-charged furry-posting to make (40)

Pencil test?

What the fuck is going on ITT?

I've seen it done in two ways. Holding a pencil between em and holding a pencil under em.

Decent OP derailed by obese furfag.

Trump is MAGA but then someone opened the door to Goldshire (Argent Dawn).

If a girl/woman can put a pencil under her boob and it will not drop, they pass the pencil test. It's a test of youth and elasticity instead of droopiness.

A mentally-ill person being ridiculed for having sex with animals.

More typically the between test is usually done with a bottle or can though.

That's one low millage, puffy vulva.

"Taught", don't you mean forced? Your sentence would have conveyed your point more clearly. It is important to use the right words user, as I am trying to teach people here.

In programming, there is a skill involved in choosing significant variable names, if you choose significant names, or pointers, it makes your code much more legible, understandable, for a goal of understanding it fully. It's the same thing in our day to day language and understanding concepts.

Must be an American test

I have only seen it from clearly American snapchat sloots so you are probably right.

between them makes sense because you are measuring firmness, so it's a size + youthful quality. Though most girls and even some guys could probably squeeze their chest together enough to hold a pencil

Holding a pencil under the boob is meaningless; lots if big droopy old boobs could hold a pencil.

tits sail sideways in real life unless there is something holding them together, user.

Apparently Ralph is a notorious namefag on /vg/. Here's the most recent archived mentions of Ralph there.
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ralph/page/1/

Several mentions for each day. I'm going to keep digging around in case I find dox. This waste of denbts sounds like a real lolcow.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/deleted/deleted/country/GR/page/15/
Here's an efficient way for Holla Forumstards ;^)

The pencil tests perkiness, not breast size. If there's a skin fold under the breast the pencil stays. If there's not, it falls.

Pic related would pass the pencil test as there's no skin fold under her tits. But let's not turn this thread (originally about Ford staying in U.S.) into one about tits. We've just found a brand new fat furry homo globalist Bernie-bro lolcow.

FURNIE 2020

kek

Read

Wew lads. At least something good came out of this derail of a thread.

Nah i ve made wowg butthurt so they made up a meme article about me, you dont have 3 furry folders and a 4th lewd one if you are merely trolling :P

quality husbandos ftw

As expected Holla Forumstards are sad to the last

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH you lost worm

hello Satan
PUFFY PUSSIES AND PERKY TITS
PRAISE KEK

Does goreposting work on furfags?
Someone please try. I don't have any.

You're the same faggot who made a WoW thread this week circlejerking Taran Zhu aren't you?

Fumigate yourself, you furry faggot

They'll probably fap to it, so I guess not.

Sorry, only have pure husbando art

Poor guy thinking greece has welfare xd

That motherfucker spear hunt a black bear by himself?

Reminder that this creature thinks it would be part of the elite in a marxist dystopia.

Everytime we get raided it's one person and they don't realise we have ID's, rofl.

Apparently this is what Ralph likes.

What is going on in this thread.

Never underestimate a white man hunter.

What's the fucking point of these threads besides sliding?
Seriously. TRS is just spamming here to slide other threads.
fucking idiots taking the bait

laughing at a Bernout furfag

Confirmed triggering!

Trips confirm!

What's wrong with pic number 2?

human females trigger it

Well once again proven i am right, good thing this chan has filter by id :3

read

Saving jobs is bad goy!

http:/ /slatestarcodex.com /2017/01/03/trump-and-the-batman-effect/

Holy fuck shills are out in ==FULL FORCE== in this thread lol. Mods do your fucking job

It's just one austictic furfag, we're having fun fucking with him.

What an idiot. He mentions offhand that Trump's deals must be corrupt but gives no evidence or even speculation as to how his deals are corrupt.

Man, you should like leave your house and go innawoods. Me thinks the bear will rip you a new asshole

They are corrupt because Drumpf =ebul = corrupft obviously.

Wew, prime cuts. It's a good day for Trump, Ford and America.

I am only called when it is worth my time, and mods arent a problem ;^)

But Holla Forums told me gutting the ethics office was a good thing in the thread on it?

Oy vey, growing wealth in your own country is corrupt. Those 3rd world monkeys need those jobs.

Trump is a corrupt businessman! He needs to make good business choices like what Obama did with TARP and the bank bailouts and GM :^)

HEIL'D

Trump only eats the prime choice cuts user. He's working to give us all prime cuts as well.

Everyone of your posts make me think that you have Deep freeze full of Boy Scout torso's.

Holy cuckoldry batfuck!

It's because these millions of people are not educated in economics. When you see the label "educated" your first response should be "in what". A good businessman could make a good politician because he has a lot of trained and acquired skills in his business career that can be carried over into his political carrier. The same cannot be said about a biologist attempting to be a businessman unless he spent most of his career negotiating with big pharma

You make me ashamed.

WE WON N SHEIT. ((((RIGHT)))

>>>Holla Forums

Also kys Jew

I like how most of your filenames are from facebook except this one.

Nothing wrong with everyone getting together and making fun of /leftycuck/ & /furfag/ man. Queer must be a masochist.

Do we have the furfags dox yet?

All these gets, kek is pleased.

just a strait up lieing shill, the owner called trump personally to tell him, this was right after election time

flame wars are fun tho

Pol is just showing its average intelligence when they let a single furfag derail the thread so much.

Really showing those "superior" genes.

Oh fuck off. This is the most fun thread I've seen in a few weeks.

Oh and..
You're not one of us.

good move schlomo
but not good enough

You really ought to kill yourself.
You're a fucking genetic deadend.

This doesn't need to be an exact repeat of the last 500 Trump threads, you know that right? Of course you know that, but you're going to pretend you don't because that's how you shills operate.

making it impossible to get any sense of real debate. Writing this makes me feel stupid, responding to stupid shilling in a thread I care very little about. What I do care about is my community. Our community, which YOU seek to UNDERMINE.
that - I cannot tolerate. Since my options of removing you from this planet are exhausted, you are allowed to live. For just a bit longer.

Clinton News Network = CNN = Cucked Nobodies News.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AAAARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

glad you don't aspire to be a scholar of political science.

Oh look it's a triggered anti trump fag.

Do you even know where you are?

anal destruction

Did anyone archive this thread yet?
This is some good shit.

would cum in

(heil'd)
archive.fo/PcgMv

Notice it is not even "next to" it is in fact attached.

I don't know what the fuck I'm reading but all I can tell is this furfag has shit taste.

Libcucks blown the fuck out, again.
Obama didn't do shit in his buildup toward being inaugurated.
Good for Flat Rock, we'll hopefully see less unemployed autoworkers filling jobs meant for teenagers.
Bring back jobs for the everyman, fuck this college or foodservice only bullshit.
Don't start with that skilled trade shit, that was only ever for a tiny percentage of the population and is now a full-time rationalization of the problem that we slashed and burned an entire category in this country that was the bread&butter of employment.

I thought the Cruz was produced in Canada

hey jim.

mfw a furry spent 4 and a half hours of shilling against drumpf

Found On Rubbish Dump tbh

Stop Trump senpai its too much winning

Literally cancer

City 17 was at the very least a little aesthetic.

them WHITE people sure look like Beaners to me
pisses me off
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Making gifs great again

MOTOR Boat

A lot of talk about jobs no one wants.

Making America Great Again is going to require people to need.

Was that the Applied Memetics guy? Fat lot of good he did the establishment.

No, that's not him.

No, JIDF told you that. They're here, too:

Space kikes.

Is Trump actually going to save the world?

Not sure if that's the same guy, but there was recently a dude who killed a black bear with a single spear toss. Naturally he was some white dude living innawoods with a GoPro camera. The bear retreated some ways after receiving the spear and the hunter followed his blood trail until it died from bleeding itself out, probably the oldest hunting method in existence. He posted the video on social media and naturally it caused a shit storm.

The funny thing is I don't really know how you can possibly be against that video unless you are just a fucking PETA/vegan faggot, in which case you should probably be gassed. It's the most "sportsmanlike" method of hunting I can think of. If our ancestors from tens of thousands of years ago hunted this way, I don't understand how you can possibly be against it. How can you possibly oppose that which has sustained us for TENS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS? Living that way is literally written into our genetic fabric a million times over.