Trump-themed resturant opens in…Iraq

Trump-themed resturant opens in…Iraq

archive.is/Mw88d

Lightning bolt hair

Would eat/10

That's kinda sweet in a weird way.

Why do I get the feeling that this restaurant will probably be left to operate whereas it would probably be firebombed in most European countries.

I like it!

Surprisingly Kurds seem to love Trump. I'm in a few pro Kurd groups on kikebook to follow their fight against ISIS and to see all the dead bodies of ISIS fighters they post and theres many pro trump posts

Let's hope he doesn't.

The cucking is beginning to be reversed.

Hassan Jamil, a Peshmerga fighter on leave, even named his newborn baby Trump Hassan Jamil.

Trump will be the most common baby name in the middle east once he is done.

Kurds are aids

So… "reversing the cucking" just means you want the neo-con foreign policy agenda to be better prosecuted?

He was against Turkey during the campaign because they were buying ISIS oil, didn't mention them by name because he's got property there. Action against them would be arming the kurds. Considering Erodgan's a fucking cunt, I could still see that being on his menu.

trump is a surname!

checked

Not anymore. It will be the new mohammed,

They will be named, Trump Trump and Trump Trump Trump and Trump (insert surname).

Or just stay out of it.
The American deep state already made its move against Erdogan and they failed miserably.

Yeah, and it's a new day for America, but not for Erdogan.

Do you think anybody is falling for your bullshit?

The Koran will be re written to change Allah to Trump (peace be upon him)

I don't really follow your logic at all. It doesn't appear to be a new day for America at all – if your narrative of the situation is accurate. It's just a continuation of the Obama administration's attempt to remove Erdogan. You just think it will magically be easier because Trump is in the white House, as if he isn't inheriting the same failed intelligence agencies and assets and the same baggage that follows around America, namely that their gameplan is obvious and telegraphed and nobody is buying it anymore.

Can't it be both?
Names like Mario and White can both be surnames and Christian names.

It's not my bullshit I'm worried about anyone buying.

anybody notice the san diego chargers logo as his hair and eyebrows?

Most popular baby name in London!

400 POUND IRANIAN HACKERS
Oh wait, they're muslum I can't say that!

Good eye, and his face is traced from this image.

I give it a 7/10 as far as shitty restaurant logos go.

I like the lightning bolt hair. Nice touch Zawiti.

Ya really think some goat herder understands Western naming conventions?