The Northwest Front

I have seen the constitution of this bunch, pretty good by the way and the flag is fine.
But does this guy Covington have a show going on in the Pacific Northwest or he is just a lone man on his 60s trying to be a attention whore?
Is he right?
Has Holla Forums ever heard of him, some people claim he is a fed agent, i don't know.
I would like to know more about this and what does Holla Forums think about it, i know that Roof mentioned it on his manifesto.
This is a late night thread so don't expect me to reply.

honeypot front

Proof?

Search, faggot. Everyone knows it.
And the PNW is flooded with shitskins now, so that plan is out the window.

can someone post the image of the northwestern front girl?

hownew.ru

My ancestors have been in the south since the mid 17th century. This whole country is ours. Moving to one small portion of it is white flight, and I don't intend to "flee." That said, I have heard that northern Idaho is beautiful, and I would love to see the rockies.

Did you actually read this garbage? It opens with an assurance that all whites have the right to settle in the pacific northwest without exception for libshits and commies, progresses on to torpedo federalism with an inane demand that every city should dissolve their local government in total and then rebuild them from scratch, and has stupid little contradictions like allowing income tax on religious organizations while banning priests from taking an income at all.

The normalfags into it are cancer and are part of the problem, however that being said the PNW would be a perfect place for whites to create an ethnostate if/when shit hits the fan. Access to the coast, abundant wildlife, fish, farms, agricutlure, water, varried climate (it rains every other day).

It wouldn't be hard to purge leftists, libshits and shitskins (minus hispanics) in the day of the rope scenario. The hispanics and libshits are the problem, though thats mainly in Eastern PNW and Portland/Seattle.

I wouldn't trust "weird Harold" for a minute. He does write good books, however.
His podcast can't compete with the upstarts. The kids are just too good.

user have you mixed up west and east?

dunno mate, everything gets called a honeypot or controlled opposition these days. no real way of knowing

nothing stopping you from just moving htere though, and living a normal life, and if everything goes to shit, at least your in one of the Whitest regions and a lot better off than the city folk, the spic invaded border states, the nigger south or jew infested eastern states

So Trump being a closet Nazi is really your only hope, otherwise your heritage goes the way of Haiti, Rhodesia, and South Africa.

Harold isn't supreme dictator. He has said himself that his retarded constitution isn't gospel and he just wants it to be a strictly white nation.

this guy gets it. There is nothing illegal about moving (yet) and you'll be way happier for practical everyday life reasons. The political reality, if the current demographic trends continue, will inevitably be every white persons problem regardless of where they are.

I've heard NWF is a honeypot, never seen any proof but even if it wasn't true I've always thought the idea was sort of dumb.

I do not wish to give up an inch of America to shit skins, niggers, jews, and communist whites who would betray their race.

The books are fun to read though if you like that sort of thing.

He sure feels like a Fed to me.

Even if he isn't, we should continue building anti-fragile infrastructure. Holla Forums is anti-fragile. Hierarchical white nationalist organization in America is fragile.

What's your solution then?

This is true.
There is a history of this sort of paranoia being justified. The feds infiltrate any organization they think is even remotely relevant. The feds have much more trouble with decentralized ideological movements like Holla Forums or potentially like NWF if you take it to just be a suggestion of where to live and nothing more.

Yes let's organise against the government brothers!

Now please can I have your SSN, 3 proof's of ID, current address and place of employ and a picture of your asshole for my personal collection.

This is why Northwest Front threads get banned. NWF shills can't help but shit on everything else pro-Whites are doing. Effectively they don't do anything but spread out black pills.

the internet trolling is great but just like the rest of the alt-right it isn't a method of building something long lasting, only tearing down the establishment

covington seemed to have spent his youth attacking every other WN so I don't really see the appeal of joining his cult

because he said numerous times he just wants to write propaganda and wishes a real leader would step up

Moving away and putting our heads in the sand is not going to fix anything.

I don't understand how it's a feasible plan for the White separatist state to include Seattle and Portland. It would be hard to flip WA and OR red, nevermind secede as a country for White people only.

I think it's moreso a product of Cascadian nationalism than an actual sound strategy.

you're clueless

I recommend staying away from any sort of NWF organization because I think they're feds, but your logic here is moronic.

Nice bait but you don't ever have to contact them and can form your own group in the NW

That's just because you're new. A year ago there would be an NWF thread every week or so. NWF shills always follow the same script: everything is doomed to failure, and they alone have the solution. c90d05 fits the pattern to a tee.

Covington is another in a long line of folks who think that the PNW is, or at least should be, the aryan stronghold of the North American continent. His idea isn't unique, but it is solid. A lot of arable land, good ports, good natural resources, etc. Many people claim the group is a honeypot, but always without any proof of the matter. As and show, "proof" to some literally just means "take my word for it."

I personally think the reason so many people are skeptical is because the NWF doesn't have marches or big postering campaigns, it just asks that people move to the PNW to be around likeminded individuals, and from there start communities of White Nationalists. It's not a bad plan, truth be told. A lot of people are against it, opting for the "Stand and Fight" tactic, but if they really believed in this, they'd already be fighting. I'd also like to add, as a geek who has a military background, defense in depth tactics are thing. It's not savory to say "fall back," but it has become a necessity in many cases. I'd also say piss on folks who say "The PNW is non-White! Don't go there!" Where's a suitable option? What major city or area is majority White and not infested with Marxists? It's a poor argument.

Now, OP, going back to your original bit, the NWF is growing, and has been gaining steam these past few years. We're having quite a few married couples moving in, and quite a few young men and women out of college coming here too. It's a definite boost to morale around here.

you're retarded if you believe in right wing death squads to begin with. I was just pointing out that you clearly don't know shit about the NF to begin with

Who said anything about RWDS being the solution?
I was making fun of you faggot.
I guess you're just too dumb to realize it.

its controlled by Feds like all nationalist movements in the US. Any milita anti government group or nationalist organization has more federal agents as members then real people.

you uninformed guys keep making the same claim throughout this thread. You don't ever have to contact the NF at all, only move to the NW

so the grand plan of the last southerners is to stand around and wait for a nigger to bash your head in. Brilliant

I live in Oregon im pro white ethno state. I just dont believe there is any organization in the US that doesn't have feds in it or was started by feds

That sounds like the best part of the entire thing.

the NF is as close to a real life Holla Forums as it gets. you go to the NW and live your life there while you try to find other like minded people

Oh the horror.

there use to be a large presence of nationalists in oregon some not some savors some better skinheads hammerskins and such. They got infiltrated by feds and almost all are in prison now im skeptical of any organized group to say the least

Come home, white man

trips of truth

For instance, I know a white girl who lives in Detroit. Hates niggers, wants Detroit to be great again. It isn't going to work out for her. She's fighting a lost battle. To somebody like her, moving somewhere whiter would be a good idea.

But I also know a bunch of jew-wise whites in rural Pennsylvania. They love Pennsylvania and have no intention of leaving. Their personal cause is not lost. Where they live is already white, and they are already surrounded by like-minded people. Moving to the PNW would be a bad idea for them since it would strip them of their existing social support structures with little if any benefit.

And you might say Pennsylvania is a lost cause because of Philly, but by a similar token Washington and Oregon have Portland and Seattle

Portland and Seattle are leftist but still mostly white compared to Detroit or Chicago they are whitetopia

you should take a closer look at this one because of its emphasis on not getting involved in shit that the feds can get you for

I think it might be a good idea to point out to those who are nervous about honeypots that the NWF's plan could be enacted, and/or participated in, without ever contacting or getting involved with the group itself.

this is the only decent argument I've heard but everyone who doesn't have this situation has no excuse. Their future viability also depends on being able to defend themselves from being isolated and overrun.

Wew laddy. Kek confirms it. Identify where your home is, and go back to it.

That's true. Though quite frankly, I think leftists in Seattle and Portland are more dangerous to whites in rural Washington than niggers in Philly are to whites in rural Pennsylvania.

Neither presents a physical threat, since rural whites in both states are armed and willing to defend themselves while the city dwellers are not. But the whites leftists in Seattle are an ideological threat that can and often does corrupt white children. The niggers in Philly don't present such an ideological threat. They are a genetic threat through miscegenation, but that's quite rare and can be managed. It's easier for a white man to disown his daughter because she fucks niggers than because she votes for Hillary. The threat of niggers is easier to understand, easier to see, easier to explain. You'll be hard pressed to find white people in Detroit or Philadelphia who don't at least secretly, if not openly distrust and dislike niggers. Really the only nigger loves in Philly are faggots who like to get fucked by niggers and college kid nu-males who have only been in the city for a year or two often one and the same.

And I do understand the plight of those in Pennsylvania, but at what point does one acknowledge that their little wedge of civility still leaves them exposed to cultural enrichment? Establishing an enclave in Pennsylvania or Michigan or Georgia or Arizona is good in theory, but unless there is a national, or even state-wide reaction to the browning of America, it won't do you much good. As I mentioned before, it's an unsavory thing to say, but this is the reality of the situation as it currently is. If things were to change, then we could reassess, but for now, creating a stronghold is our best bet. or at least this is what we feel

What kind of defeatist faggotry is this? One city is lost and you call the whole state lost? You sir are precisely why I fear for white peoples future. How can we breed with no balls faggots like this running around?

Oregonbro here and I'm telling you anyone who says the PNW is full of muds has never been. Also not full of defeatist faggot shills.

I've heard of them but always been a bit sceptic about them, I'm not living in the US (scandinavian here) so it's not been to much of an option but I'm looking for a good place to move once i finish my studies.

Are you living over there?
I've read through the website before and just did it again and it seems almost too good to be true but I would love to move there if the possibility was there.
How much land do they own and how many people are living there right now?

Try reading comprehension.

Fuck you for being right. I misread his statement and "ree'd". My apologies.

These posts are not proof. Post concrete evidence before you start squealing "MUH HONEYPOT!!!".

I do indeed. It's one of the mantras that "Your membership card is your zip code." I had similar feelings when I first heard of the NWF on a thread on half/pol/ nearly five years ago but it's all pretty nice. It goes without saying that the cities are as full of muds and leftists as any other, but outside that it's pretty amazing. The weather is phenomenal, the people have the closest thing to southern hospitality that I've felt outside of Georgia, and best of all, there are Whites everywhere. It's strange feeling when you go from Little Africa to eastern Oregon and see Whites working construction and entire farmer's markets of nothing but blonde and red hair.

I'd be interested in knowing exactly how much land we've got covered too, but just from what I personally know, we've got around 120 settlements across the three and a half states meaning people who haven't become part of a community yet and close to 50 neighborhoods and communities of WNs consisting of at least 4 people. It's growing at a reasonable rate from settlers from other states and people from the area becoming more receptive to our efforts.

No, I meant hispanics are the main problem in the eastern part of WA/Oregon and libshits infest seattle/portland. The I-5 corridor is also cancer but that is more like a symptom.

Fuck off, we are full.
t. PNW resident.

Keep your own failed shitskin loving attitudes in your own shitskin infested states, we have enough gommiefornians, spics, niggers to kill as it is

By writing fiction and then larping about it IRL, this loon betrays his weak hold on reality. I woulnt hitch my wagon to anything associated with such a person.

There are good reasons to be fond of the pacific north west, as a white peson, but many good reasons to avoid choosing it as a new "homeland" for whites. In my opinion, you'ld be better off fighting to re-take the British Isles or Germany with some campaign for "right of return" or even marrying a Maori chick and claiming New Zealand for your new "white" family (same climate as europe).

You simply cannot defend the pacific northwest with any kind of sane borders. You will have all the rabble from elsewhere in n. america infiltrating for all sorts of purposes forever. it's not like europe that is full of natural borders. The lengths you would have to go to in order to secure the borders of a sizable white ethnostate in the pac northwest, you might as well say fuck it and purge non-whites from all of north america because you'll basically be that "villainous".

tl;dr - retake europe for whites? sure. new zealand for whites? maybe. white sovereign city-state in n. america? maybe. white state in north america? might as well take the other 47 continental states while we're at it, to be honest.

Unlike much of Covington's books especially the larping about neo-paganism the idea of creating a NW Ethnostate does at least make sense in that taking all of America would back liberals and minority's into a corner.

Think about it, liberals could still have the other 45+ states to rule over and non whites could still live in a relativity wealthy, safe nation vs liberals getting roped and non whites having to go back to what ever shit hole they came from. The second scenario would make our opposition fight a hell of a lot harder don't you think?

That's why God gave the white man land mines. Also I can't imagine many illegals wanting come here if they knew they wouldn't get any gibs but a bullet from a border guard.

You'll hang first.

Hm. I live in east WA and it seems like 1/3 Mexican. Walla Walla and Pasco even more so. Saw a fuckton of them in Prosser but they didn't seem like they lived there.

Fucking finally it's been ages since we've had a NWF thread. How's NWF going? Anything new out in the homeland?

It's a shill tactic. The guy is legit. If you give a place to mail to (PO box, address, etc.) he will send you a packet with a fuckton of info. He holds nothing back, and would get along here well.

This is what I'm talking about. I can dig out mine and up some scans if you goys like.

KILL. YOUR. SELF. KIKE.

Also, the books are pretty good. I highly recommend the brigade to anyone on Holla Forums.

Bullshit FED thinks he's smarter than us. laughable.

None of us are running into your sheep pen. We are going to fight and give no ground for the next 60yr

And just by reading the thread I have answered one of my own questions.

North West Bump

I'm pretty suee this topic is the reason for the push to send so many fucking shitskins from africa to the pacific northwest. I miss when it was illegal tobe black here.

sage

You've never been here have you? Vast untouched mountainous rainforest,fresh water, elk, tons of medicinal herbs and a great place to grow crops. Even the pests are edible. Theres also iron ore you can grab off the coast and plenty of natural gas. This is an easily defensible region.

Fuck off, we're fucking full.

t. 253 resident

I made the trip to go meet the man myself and some others from the organization. Only encountered one autist and one eccentric. Fairly impressed. Harold is a good man with good ideas as far as I can tell, Donner is a skilled academic. Met a few good normal, athletic people with children, who I was also allowed to meet. All of who are prepared to die for the cause.

This area is also the single whitest and the most beautiful place in the US. I am seriously considering relocating. This is the most serious and most well thought out plan on the menu for white nationalism.

Whoops, countersage.

This is most certainly not the plan, however if you don't care to read or listen this movement is not for you anyways.

Could you tell us a bit more? I'd love to meet the man myself.

You apparently do not understand what the term "defensible" means in this context, unless you mean to suggest that the key to securing such a weak geographical border are bug-eating men with gas-powered water canons who ride elk.

You can list all the natural resources you want. Even if you somehow won legal sovereignty from the Union, you'll never overcome the social, political, and military challenges.

You'ld have to find for it and people would die. If thats what you're facing, you might as well anex everything west of the rockies. Hell, you should organize christian whites nationwide, anex cuba or argentina, and send the non-whites and agitators there. the NW can still be the "homeland" or new capital even, but with the lengths you will have to go to, you should just work nationally

Taking 3.5 states and keeping them is far more plausible than taking all 48 continental states. And he suggested that taking it could only occur when the US is severely weakened. It might not be in our lifetimes. As for defensible, have fun with a guerilla war that makes the Israel-Palestine spat look like childs play, not to mention the rivers and mountains literally all over the place.

But they have people who would fight and die. For an already established plausible idea. You also have never heard what Dr. Pierce had to say on lemmings. If anyone has that infograph please post it as I lack it. His propaganda is limited to some books that he gives out for free and a podcast that people listen to, and it's getting results.

What would you like to know? I contacted Harold about 1.5 years ago and met him last August. I met with him first to ensure there was nothing strange about me, I wasn't a Jew or black or drunk. We met for lunch with another fellow often on RFN. After that he gave me contacts in Seattle, Idaho, and north Oregon as these were the places I was interested in visiting.

It is more about making the situation too costly for the US. Study the actions of the IRA during both actions. They fought the most powerful empire in the world and won, because they made it easier and cheaper for the Brits to leave than to stay. Unfortunately I am actually in ireland visiting family right now, a non free speech zone, so that's about all I can elaborate on those plans but I'm sure you get the gist.

Really anything I can learn. I've got his info packet (it's based as fuark) and do plan on moving to the PNW in 5 or so years. What would you recommend be the first things I should do?

Great! Let's take the whole continent when that happens and make Canada and Mexico our buffer zones, pushing all undesirables to South America.

You people don't seem to understand the lessons of Germany. They're not going to stop and give us a "homeland" peacefully or with a brief struggle that ends in mutual agreement. They wont give us a choice. We white christians are the escaped goats. They're going to make us the villainous ebil nazis no matter what we do. so, if you're damned either way… you might as well go for the whole fucking Western Hemisphere. Look at what tiny britain ruled as an empire. I'm sure we could rule half of that from Seattle or Portland.

they're also on an island fighting people not too terribly different who were on an adjacent island. Completely different scenario from what whites are up against in N. America.

By the time the US is weakened enough that taking even the PNW is viable it will likely be too late for much else to be saved. Hence NWF.

I don't expect one either. Best we could hope for is them to take a breather.

Literally how urban guerilla war works really. The scenario is different, but the strategy/tactics are still sound.

Yes and it will be a different but similar strategy. The first thing you fail to realize is that if we could take the whole country, we would. Be this a beginning should it, but If it is all we can take for a while so be it. I recommend you give the books a chance, as they are instruction manuels. There are plenty of impassable natural borders where lines could be drawn, there are plenty of people in the world who would be intrested in covertly helping us.

I can't predict the future, but it most certainly isn't all or nothing as far as the US goes. If we can even get 10 years alone in our homeland imagine the wonders we could build. It is most certainly just the beginning.

Read the books, don't be a degenerate, move there sooner, send dues if you can. Prepare for your scouting trip, get a decent car. I toured all of the western US and spend a lot of time in the Northwest during my scouting trip. It really gives you perspective on what we're dealing with. In some areas of NM and AZ I would stop places where everybody spoke Spanish, where I was the only white man, where there were people selling CDs and DVDs at gas stations begging for money. I also spend many days in the northwest where I spend many days not seeing a single nonwhite, similar to the rural towns and small cities of Ireland. Quite refreshing and beautiful considering I come from a large city where hundreds of languages are spoken.

And don't give up. Don't forget either. Live and die for the cause.

Pretty much what I got going on already.

Bump

Yeah, i'm sure tis a flag to strike fear in the hearts of all men.

This. Whites anywhere except Chicongo, New York, Southern California, and other pozzed areas should stay in their area, populate it, and build social capital there. For whites in LA or Jew York the cost benefit analysis of moving to the pacific northwest is a good idea, midwest is a good area to move to also, kikes are trying to colonize montana and we need to push back.

Come on m8, french had the most aggressive tactics throughout history. Hell, they won more wars against brits than lost.

Please tell us more about the guy himself, i would like to know as much as possible from first hand experiences.

Still i don't see any serious proof that he is a fed, and he is paranid as fuck of feds himself, he believes that he may be thrown into a prison or something, the guy has been all over the place, was involved in Rhodesia and during the troubles in north ireland, i do suspect that he may had been involved with the IRA or the Loyalists, pick your poison, also i have never seen the claims of C18 confirmed by himself.

Please tell us some more 'facts' you've pulled out of your ass.

Flag is based on cascadia, rhodesia and ireland tho.
France got nothing to do except having the same pattern of flag.