Based Cumskin Michael Moore Predicts Trump Will Win Re-Election in 2020

Based Cumskin Michael Moore Predicts Trump Will Win Re-Election in 2020

hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-moore-predicts-trump-win-election-2020-1033599

Is he /areguy/?

DRUMPFSKINS BTF… wait what?

how can vromold grumpf win if antifa claims they will erase america?

checkmate cumskins

/ourguy/ confirmed!

Bognald Humpf has nazi kkk wizard powers and will poison our watermelon supply.

This guy shits his pants everyday that he's finally relevant again because he's allowed to criticize the government again after 8 years.

That's kind of insensitive towards white people. Like, doesn't he think people might get offended by that?

Well yeah, this is a white board, and a white website.

No he is a /fatguy/

Why does his face look like a vagina?

AYO HOL UP

My cock's bigger than that retarded nigger's
max niggerdeath needs to happen yesterday.
Stop breathing my air, jamal.

*SMACK LIPS*

This is one of the most unfunny memes on imageboards.
This is worse than Quint's forced memes.
This is worse than that naked banana meme.
This is worse than all those repetitive Holla Forums memes.

This is worse than the fucking taxman and Giga Nigga, if any of you remember those.

he looks like a trailer trash lesbo

Trumpet is living a lie and when the American people find out there is going to be hell to pay. Nobody lies like Donald Trumpet.

Sage for >>>/reddipol/ thread.

It's /poleddit/ for Holla Forums and /reddipol/ for Holla Forums
Get your memes right.

Wrong. I may not have invented the meme but I am the one responsible for popularising it on here, 4chan Holla Forums and select reddit communities that I knew would respond well. You are like the unskilled labourer that mined a precious stone from a mountain and I am the skilled craftsmen that cut it into shape, polished it and fitted it into a magnificent piece of jewellery. You deserve some credit sure, but you don't get to tell me how to use the meme that I shaped into being.

I didn't create the meme fagit but I know how to use it correctly.
Nobody even uses it outside of Holla Forums, who the fuck knows that Holla Forums is outside of the few thousand people who use 8ch

*what Holla Forums is
fucking autocorrect bullshit

I thought his new movie was going to prevent that

so poleddit and reddipol are the same thing?

Yes.

thanks for the clarification, now get the fuck out you fucking shitposter

this guy is up and down like a yoyo.
Pick a fucking med and stay on it ffs

your tears, as always, are delicious.
*(you)*

Being histrionic with wild mood swings is the signature of the far left.

The US won't last a minute without whites. You can't have a successful country entirely living on welfare. Plus whites run the infrastructure. Look at all black nations. Look at Detroit. Look at Mexico. Complete shit holes. Then compare that to mostly white countries which are extremely successful.

Abya Yala existed long before the pigskins menace invaded it and it will exist long after they is gone.

There is literally nothing wrong with giga nigga

When did zhe finish hir transition?

He pussied out when it came to chopping off his non-existent bologna

he predicts a lot of right things and then proceeds to shit all over the arguments, whats up with that

He's not a good president, but his enemies have proven themselves to be worse than he is. They shit on the majority voting base by ridiculing and assaulting them. That's hard to do, but keep it up. I want him to win.

definitely not a paid shill

You and other liberals will never make a difference because you are no different.

How transparent. Trumpeters aren't very subtle are they?

Trump's team had 10x more paid shills than the Democrats, I fucking hate the Democrats just as much but this is a public fact, just look it the fuck up. Now he spends all day getting re-tweeted by obvious twitter bots using stock photos. Everyone knows this.

This fat faggot got rekt so hard that he is trying to be one of us now

Hogtied Flumpf will never be the same again